Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, posing for nude photos was preferable to stripping down for each decision maker separately and in person. In the end, she saw that the pictures were the better option.

Summoning her willpower, Amanda tried to appear confident as she met Miller's eye. She reached behind herself, unhooked her bra, slid the straps off her shoulders, and let the cups fall away from her breasts. Her cheeks pinked as Jenkins' camera cycled, and she cast her gaze to the floor.

When she finally looked up, Seth was still staring at her exposed breasts. Instinctively, she covered them with her hands.

Miller grew exasperated. "Amanda, last warning. No more hands. It disrupts the exam, and it interferes with the pictures."

Reluctantly, she dropped her arms to her sides.

"Thank you. Seth, bring me the wrist cuffs." Miller wrapped a leather cuff around her slender wrist, tightened the strap, and secured the buckle, repeating the process on her other wrist.

As Miller applied the cuffs, Amanda scrunched up her face, struggling to control her emotions. She still felt a pull of attraction toward Miller, even more powerfully than before, but he had proven to be untrustworthy. The idea of completely relinquishing control to him was both exciting and frightening.

Miller saw her discomfort. "There's no shame in needing the cuffs, Amanda. Many women need them at some point. Even Michelle -" He stopped himself. "I hope I won't have to tether them, but now we're ready if they're needed."

So it's true, she thought. Miller's new wife had been an NCS candidate. And Miller had performed her physical exam.

Apparently, Michelle had been stripped as naked as she herself, and had been just as embarrassed. And Miller had cuffed her so he could take his time staring at her nude body. And then he'd married her. How disconcerting. She almost forgot she was standing there in only her panties.

He patted her shoulder. "Turn to the right and put your hands behind your head."

As she raised her arms, Seth and Jenkins stared. Miller stood behind her, ready to grasp her breasts. She wondered if he would touch her nipples. They were already swollen, and sensitive. Her visible arousal was embarrassing.

"Elbows higher. Point them up at the ceiling. Now arch your back. Hold that position."

As she raised her elbows, she felt the tension in her pectoral muscles, and her breasts lifted and swelled. Arching her back thrust them farther forward. The contortions intensified the men's interest. She reddened as Jenkins took more shots.

Then she felt Miller's hand on her ribcage, just below her breast, and she suppressed a startled twitch. He slid his hand upward to cup her breast, spreading his fingers. With his left hand, he explored her other breast, weighing, pressing, prodding, squeezing. This doesn't feel anything like a normal breast exam, she thought.

As Jenkins lined up another close-up, Amanda drew a deep breath at the sensation of Miller's palms and fingers. The coil of arousal within her lower abdomen tightened. She knew Miller wouldn't miss her fully erect nipples, and she felt ashamed. Worse, she feared he'd discover how wet she was.

Oh, no, she thought. Would he make her take off her panties too? She didn't think she could stand the embarrassment. But he'd made her strip off every other item she wore. His interest only grew with each new expanse of naked skin. What would stop him from taking her last remnant of modesty?

The moment came all too soon.

"Remove your panties." Miller's voice was thick.

When Amanda finally managed to speak, it was with less self-assurance than she would have liked. "Gosh, my panties too?" Her voice cracked. "You can already see almost everything. They don't cover much. Only the part I most don't want to show you."

When he didn't respond, her voice rose. "I'm shy, ok? I'm young and inexperienced. I don't go around pulling down my panties for strangers all the time." She glared at him.

He still didn't answer, and after a moment, her anger dissipated, and she softened her tone. "Could you at least send the others away? To give me some privacy?"

"Why this sudden modesty? Are you wet?"

He grinned. "It aroused you to show me your body, didn't you? Or was it my hands on your breasts?"

He chuckled as he nodded, seeing he had guessed correctly. "You're wet! Is that what you're hoping to hide?"

Her mind reeled. He already suspected.

"Well?"

Amanda had delayed as long as she could. Ashamed but resigned, she took a step toward Miller. Her breasts swayed freely. Seth's gaze was locked on the junction of her thighs. Jenkins stared at her butt.

Summoning her resolve, she hooked her thumbs into her panties, and drew in a breath.

"Wait," said Miller. "Jenkins, come around and get some shots of this."

He turned back to Amanda. "Keep your fingers in the sides of your panties, but release the tension."

As she complied, she felt the elastic pull the front of her panties flat against her lower abdomen. Jenkins took a couple of shots.

"Now, pull your thumbs outward and down, just enough so that the waistband inverts in front. Good. Now a little more. Hold that." Jenkins snapped more pictures.

Seth touched Miller's arm. "That's so hot!" he whispered.

Amanda heard him, and she glowered at him.

Miller smirked. "Let them go back up. Now down again."

She understood the titillation he sought to provide, at her expense. It took her a moment to swallow her anger and comply.

Miller cleared this throat. "Down a bit further."

As she did so, she glanced down. The waistband lay below the upper edge of her vulva. They're seeing my pussy now, she thought. As Jenkins took more snaps, she felt new heat in her cheeks.

"A little more." She slid her panties down another inch, then another, leaving them at mid-thigh. Somehow this was far more humiliating than having no panties at all. Jenkins' camera cycled.

Miller wiped his brow with his sleeve. "OK, that's good. You can pull them the rest of the way down now."

Amanda leaned forward and slid her panties down her calves. She winced when she saw how obviously her accumulated secretions had darkened the satin of the center panel.

"You're positively drenched. This exam isn't as unpleasant as you're making out, is it?"

She couldn't respond. With her panties around her ankles, she closed her eyes, waiting for the heat in her face to fade.

Miller reached out his hand. "I'll take those."

Wordlessly she stepped out of her panties. Seeing they were tangled, she straightened and folded them, tucking the wet center gusset within the drier portions, and extended them to him.

Miller dropped her panties into a bag. He added her bra and hung the bag beside her blouse and skirt. "Stand here, please," he directed, pointing at a spot in the center of the room.

Now completely naked, and shivering despite the warm temperature in the room, she obeyed. Jenkins moved around her, shooting full-length images. Amanda pressed her thighs together, one arm across her breasts, her other hand over her crotch.

Miller reminded her to drop her arms, tapping his finger against one of her cuffs to reinforce the alternative. After she conformed, Jenkins took close-ups.

Amanda hated showing her bare backside to strangers, but that was nothing compared to how she felt about her fully exposed front. She'd long been self-conscious about her thick, black pubic hair. When she'd started college at age 19, she'd learned fashion required its removal. Her friends all got waxed regularly, even the few who weren't sexually active. Since they shared a bathroom, they noticed each other's grooming. An unkempt bush suggested excessive prudishness. The thought of being mocked and taunted was unbearable.

But now she was ashamed. Miller would interpret her grooming as another obvious attempt to attract his attention.

Miller helped Amanda onto the reclining exam table. She noticed the stirrups were different than any she'd seen. These were more like boots, and they had Velcro straps across the front to hold the patient's feet and legs in place.

"Those are strange stirrups."

Miller nodded. "They're made for surgical procedures. The straps keep the patient in position. They work best for our purpose."

Seth fastened a nylon belt tightly around her narrow waist, then secured he feet in the stirrups. The stirrup mount clamps were still loose, allowing her to keep her knees and thighs together. Seth stared again at the junction of her thighs, triggering another ripple of unease.

Even without looking, Amanda knew her labia would be glistening with her own wetness. They weren't yet visible, but without thinking, Amanda covered herself with her hand.

Miller gave her a steely look. "Seth, fasten her hands to the hard point behind her head. No, Amanda, I warned you repeatedly. Extend your arms."

This relinquishment of her freedom of movement was particularly difficult to accept. Her hands trembled as she contemplated her helplessness.

Miller sighed impatiently. "Extend your arms," he repeated.

When Amanda finally did so, she found she had to stretch to get her wrists close to the hard point. Seth clipped her wrist cuffs to the fixture, and she felt the tension in her shoulders as he tightened the tether. She was immobilized. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as a sense of foreboding overwhelmed her.

Amanda caught Miller's eye. "Please send the others out of the room first. For my privacy."

Miller shook his head. "Sorry."

Amanda persisted. "In New Jersey, it's illegal for anyone, other than a female nurse, to be present during a woman's pelvic exam. I doubt Virginia is any different."

Miller scowled. "Seth is an RN. Anyway, the CIA's screening protocols are protected by FISA and aren't subject to state law."

Amanda had read the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and she couldn't recall a provision supporting Miller's claim. She wasn't certain, however.

Miller eyed her lower abdomen. "I see you've removed your pubic hair."

Amanda's lower lip quivered. "Yes, I did, I mean, I do."

"How recently?"

"Monday," she murmured, her eyes downcast.

"Did you want to draw my attention to your pussy? Or was it to tease me? Or to show you're sexually available?" He smirked. "Did you hope I'd bend you over my desk and fuck you while I mauled your tits, like Professor Foster did?"

She reddened. He suspects how strongly I'm drawn to him, she thought. How much I want him inside me. How roughly I want him to use me.

"No," she whispered, shaking her head emphatically. Then she found her voice. "It's the current fashion." She looked him in the eye. "I was disheveled down there."

Miller chose that moment to push on the insides of her knees. Amanda tensed, but he maintained the pressure, and easily opened her thighs an inch. Overwhelmed with a sense of helplessness, she let out a squeak.

Miller persisted, slightly increasing his pressure, opening her. Her inner thighs tightened as he leaned forward, prying her legs farther apart. When he had widely splayed her left leg, he secured its clamp, then repeated the process on her right leg. When she was fully spread, he took a moment to admire her vulva.

"Is that a Brazilian, when they remove all your hair, front and back?

Amanda simply nodded. She closed her eyes and tried not to think about his view of her most intimate area.

Miller switched on a spotlight and trained it between her open thighs. From a cabinet, he withdrew a tube of lubricant and spread a quantity over his gloved hand. "Open your eyes."

When she did so, she fixed her gaze on the ceiling.

"Look at me."

She did as he asked, but when she felt his first touch, she closed her eyes again.

"No, eyes right here. Look at me while I penetrate you."

She drew in a breath and met his gaze. He spread her labia and placed the tip of his finger at her entrance. As he watched her face, he pushed his finger into her, then rotated his hand, probing deeper until his knuckles pressed against her labia. She tried to hold his gaze, and she felt abased.

Miller withdrew his hand and called out to Jenkins over his shoulder. "You didn't get any shots of that, did you?"

Jenkins was chagrinned. "No, Dr. Miller, I don't take photos while they're in the stirrups. The guidelines don't permit it."

"This time, we'll make an exception. This part is too good, I mean, I'll need pictures of this to study later, so I'll repeat it. You can shoot over my shoulder."

"No, wait! Dr. Miller, please don't. Mr. Jenkins has already taken so many pictures, including several of me completely naked. I haven't enjoyed it, but I've cooperated. Please don't take pictures of... between my legs." She forced a smile, her eyes glistening.

Miller was unsympathetic. "Don't beg. It's unbecoming." He motioned Jenkins forward.

Jenkins was visibly uncomfortable, but he stood behind Miller, giving himself an unobstructed view. Seth also stepped forward, ignoring Amanda's objections, to watch over Miller's other shoulder. Unlike Jenkins, Seth was apparently unconcerned about the guidelines.

At least he's an R.N., Amanda thought. He'd undoubtedly seen other women's genitals, even if he was overly interested in studying her own.

There was another knock at the door.

"No!" Amanda fixed her eye on Miller. "Don't. You. Dare."

Miller was undeterred. "Enter. Ah, Rupert. Perfect timing."

Amanda twisted her head in a futile attempt to see Rupert, who stood just inside the doorway, behind Amanda's head. "I'm in the stirrups!" Her voice rose in pitch. "You can't possibly let him in!"

Rupert hesitated. "Dr. Miller? Thank you, sir, but it looks like she's on the exam table? Is she naked? Maybe I shouldn't be here."

"Nonsense. You wanted to see more of Amanda. You said, 'Not wearing any panties,' right?"

Rupert took a few steps forward. From that vantage point, he could see the upper half of Amanda's body. He stared wide-eyed at her bare breasts for a long moment. He cleared his throat. "Yes, sir, I did say that, but she's pretty angry, and I don't want to get in trouble."

"Let me worry about that. Jenkins is about to take pictures, and Seth is going to watch. Just -"

"No, they're not going to watch," Amanda interrupted. "Neither are you, Rupert. Get out." Spittle adhered to her lower lip.

Miller rolled his eyes. "Really, Rupert, it's fine. Come on around."

Rupert looked back at the door, as though he might leave, then gazed at Amanda's breasts again. Finally, he stepped toward the foot of the table. Amanda saw his face peek over the top of her knee. From that angle, Rupert could see the inside of her upper thigh.

As Miller returned his attention to Amanda's crotch, Rupert took a final step, which put him right behind Jenkins' shoulder. He grinned, removing all doubt about what he could see. A tear ran down her hot cheek.

Miller elbowed Jenkins as he applied more lube to his glove. "Be sure to get closeups."

"Please no. Not while you penetrate me." She looked at Jenkins. "Please don't."

Jenkins looked regretful, but he put his eye to the viewfinder.

Miller saw Jenkins was ready. "Eyes right here again, Amanda."

As she complied, Jenkins' camera cycled. Miller's slippery latex glove spread her labia. His finger penetrated her, and again she fought a surge of shame, compounded by his crude language and the humiliating photos. Her features contorted.

When he was sure he had the pictures he wanted, Miller inserted a second finger, and she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate it. The sensation was pleasant. As he methodically explored her, she began to relax. His other hand bore down on the lowest portion of her belly.

When his tour was complete, his fingers returned to her frontal wall. He rhythmically massaged her G spot with the pads of his fingers. A confused expression crossed her face, and her breathing quickened. As he continued, a wave of intense arousal overtook her.

He slid his left hand farther down her abdomen until his thumb rested on the hood of her clitoris. As he palpated her belly with his fingers, he circled her nub with his thumb. Inside her, his fingertips still rubbed her G spot. Now she was sure he was deliberately masturbating her. She felt herself slickening, and she whimpered.

Miller remained blasé, as though nothing untoward was occurring, even as he maintained a steady cadence with his fingers.

Abruptly, her resistance collapsed under the accumulated weight of the day's events. He had compelled her to disclose her most intimate experiences. He had methodically stripped her naked and callously displayed her breasts and vulva to other men. He had tightly restrained her and forcefully levered her thighs apart. He had degraded her, dominated her, and photographed her in demeaning poses.

These indignities shocked and disgusted her, but they also resonated with a certain twisted perversity buried deep within her psyche. Collectively, they were enormously arousing, despite her strong sense of shame. Coupled with Miller's physical stimulation, they threatened to push her over the brink. It would be a further humiliation to cum during the exam, and she fought against it, but ultimately her body betrayed her.

Amanda furrowed her brow and tensed her jaw as she felt her muscles contracting spasmodically around his fingers. Her legs jerked inward, held fast by the stirrups, which strained against their clamps. She thrust her pelvis upward and writhed on the table, thrashing beneath her tight nylon belt, bleating as she hit peak after peak while his fingers continued their ministrations. She coated his gloved right hand with her secretions. When he finally stopped, she panted to catch her breath.

"What did you do to me?"

He grinned. "You needed to cum, and I helped you along. Earlier, you admitted you get excited by showing men your bare breasts, and by opening your legs to display your pussy. There's a term for it, exhibitionism. Apparently, you enjoyed having my fingers in your pussy too."

His grin faded. "But you shouldn't have lied to me. You've cum during an exam before, haven't you?"

Feeling further abased, Amanda steamed in silence, tired of arguing. There was no denying she'd enjoyed the orgasm. Maybe he was right, maybe she was an exhibitionist. And she shouldn't have lied to him. But it galled her that he was smugly pleased with himself about it.

Amanda thought the exam was finished, until Miller squirted more gel deep into the cleft between her butt cheeks. Grasping what was about to happen, Amanda struggled to retain her composure. She shut her eyes tightly, but again Miller insisted she look at him. As Jenkins loomed over his shoulder, his camera at the ready, she clenched her fists and grunted as Miller penetrated her anally.

Initially her sphincter contracted involuntarily around the foreign intrusion. As soon as the contraction subsided, he worked a second finger into her asshole. He pressed them forward to push against his other fingers inside her pussy. For Amanda, the sensation was a mix of discomfort and pleasure. Had he continued, she might have climaxed again.

When Miller was finally done, Seth released her feet from the stirrups, unclipped her wrist cuffs, and released her belt. He put his hands on her waist and boosted her down from the table, letting his fingers slide over her hips before he released her. "I'll just wipe that extra lube off your pussy," he said as he crouched, tissue in hand.

Seth's hand was already between her legs by the time Amanda reacted, grabbing his wrist and snatching away the tissue. "I'll do it."

Seth snorted. "Whatever."

Miller put his hand on the doorknob. "If you like, you can get dressed now, and we can talk in my office." He walked out, leaving the door standing open.