Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having used the single small piece of tissue to remove most of the lube, Amanda was eager to get dressed before anyone else wandered in. She spied her blouse and skirt on a hook at the opposite end of the room, but before she could take a step, Rupert approached.

"I just wanted to say sorry for looking at your legs too long in the parking lot. I mean, is that what I did wrong? I looked too long?" His stare was locked on her swaying breasts.

Amanda huffed in irritation. Rupert's earlier gawping in the parking lot paled in comparison to his more recent leering. "Don't be ridiculous," she scoffed coldly, "that was the least of the problem." Putting her arm across her breasts, she sidestepped him.

Rupert also moved to the side. "Wait, could I... touch them? He nodded toward her breasts, then lowered his voice. "I've never touched a woman's tits before. Yours are so beautiful." He reached out.

Amanda dodged his grasp, circling around him to reach her clothing. Jerking the plastic bag from its hook, she stepped into her panties, then wrapped the band of her bra around herself and engaged the hooks. Facing away from Rupert, she pulled the cups over her breasts and slid the straps over her shoulders.

Glancing over her shoulder as she reached for her blouse, she saw Rupert still watching her expectantly. She sighed. "No, sorry, you don't get to grope my breasts." She did up the buttons on her blouse.

He looked forlorn.

She shook her head and snorted as she zipped up her skirt. "You need practice? Get yourself a blow-up doll."

She walked out and turned toward Miller's office.