Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda turned her gaze away and pursed her lips. She didn't care for Emma's shameless behavior, and she found Tyler's closeups of her teammate's cleavage and panties to be particularly crass and tasteless.

Tyler paused the clip. "As you saw, Emma turned in an Oscar-worthy performance. Frankly, I'm baffled as to why Amir didn't take the bait." However, his tone was insincere.

Harlan scoffed. "That's obvious. Her tits are too small."

Emma started to react, but caught herself when she saw Wilson's expression.

Tyler nodded. "Apparently. But since one of my teammates managed to get detained and questioned, I ended up with a much better pair. Not to mention a world class ass. And with that, I'll turn the floor over to Amanda, to narrate the next part." He hit play again.

Amanda flinched, then her shoulders sagged. She mentally scolded herself for not anticipating this possibility.

On the screen, Amanda recognized the interior of Cloudtops restaurant. A moment later, her own image entered the frame, deploying her chrome sensors, moving efficiently from window to window. The video cut to a closer shot, taken from a high angle, centered on her bustline, poorly concealed by her tight blouse.

"Amanda?" Tyler prompted.

Another shot, taken from behind, played up her long legs, and as she bent over to place a sensor, her short hem rode up.

"Um." She glanced at Percy, then at Wilson and Harlan. All three stared at the monitor.

Tyler nudged her. "Stand up," he whispered.

"Um," she repeated as she slowly rose to her feet, smoothing the hem of her short dress against her bare thighs. "As you can see, I'm in Cloudtops restaurant, placing the magnetic sensors on the chrome window hardware. To record the video you just saw of Emma's honeypot targeting Amir."

The next shot showed her on her hands and knees, crawling beneath the table. "Here, I dropped a sensor and had to retrieve it. And then Farooq caught me. He's head of security," she added needlessly.

The monitor showed Farooq's foot atop Amanda's back, pressing her face and shoulders into the carpet. Then a closeup of her ripe, supple ass filled the screen.

"Nice panties, Amanda," said Emma.

Amanda shot her a dark look.

A moment later, Farooq cuffed her and led her away.

Harlan had been content to watch and listen, but now he looked at Wilson with a frown. "Was she under NOC at the time?"

"Yes," provided Tyler.

Harlan pivoted toward Amanda. "That was careless of you. You're lucky to be here today."

"Yes, sir," said Amanda as she colored. She chose not to point out that she wouldn't have been caught if Tyler hadn't delayed her.

"Did Farooq interrogate you?" asked Wilson.

She couldn't meet his eye. "Yes. He didn't buy my cover story."

"How did you deal with it?"

She looked at her shoes. "I gave him oral sex."

He raised his eyebrows.

"I didn't want to!" she said, her voice rising. "But he had my hands cuffed behind my back. He took my blouse off, and then my bra, and he held my by my breast."

"How awful," said Wilson, his eyes on the wedge of decollatage visible between the sides of her cardigan.

It was her own fault, she couldn't help thinking. She never should have let Tyler persuade her to wear such tight clothing.

"He slapped me several times, and he said if I didn't suck him, he'd strip me naked and give me to the kitchen staff and cuff my hands to the overhead pot rack and tell them to --"

"To what?"

She turned away. "To fill all my holes."

Tyler laughed. He hadn't heard this detail.

Wilson pointed at her with his pen. "So you had to blow him. And you didn't enjoy it."

Had she wanted it to happen? Her cheeks pinked, and she studied the carpet.

"Ok, so you did enjoy it. That's ok. Was he rough?"

She nodded, biting her lip.

"She likes it rough," said Percy.

Amanda's neck turned scarlet.

Wilson nodded. "And then?"

She struggled to find her voice. "Farooq called Amir, and he, um, sold me to him."

"Amir, as in Amir Hassan? The target of the op?"

She nodded. "Actually, Farooq described me and asked for 16,000 Dirham. Amir said he was interested, but he wanted to see me, and, um, take me for a test drive, as he put it."

Harlan nodded. "So, maybe it wasn't so careless of you to get detained. It sounds like part of a calculated strategy. A fairly clever one."

"A trojan horse," offered Percy.

Amanda shook her head. "I can't take credit. I didn't plan it. He caught me, and I saw the opportunity."

Wilson leaned forward. "And you knew Emma had failed to attract Amir's interest."

Amanda turned toward him. "No. I mean, yes, Emma failed, as you just saw, but I wasn't there to see it. It was more a feeling I had that Amir wouldn't be attracted to her."

Emma glared at Amanda but said nothing.

"So, Farooq gave me a swimsuit. Of course, it was ridiculously immodest, but I put it on. I asked for a cover up, but he didn't have one. We went downstairs."

The monitor then showed a wide shot of Amanda, wearing the magenta bikini, her long, dark hair cascading over her shoulders as she walked toward the pool. The shot zoomed in on her head and torso, switching to slow motion to draw attention to the movement of her breasts.

Not nice, Amanda thought. She couldn't help it if her bikini top had provided insufficient support. She made a aggravated sound in her throat.

Tyler gave her look. "Did you have a comment, Amanda?"

She shook her head. "No. I mean, I didn't realize you had video of this part. Did you use a drone?"

The video now showed a view from the back, her pink thong barely visible between the round cheeks of her ass.

"Yes, two actually."

Amanda absorbed the implications. He would have extensive video, footage she particularly didn't want this group to see. Material much worse than shots of her in a revealing bikini. Her legs began to shake.

With a quavering voice, she resumed her commentary. "Here, I approached Amir and asked him to help me with my sunscreen. He didn't need much persuading."

The scene cut to Amanda, face down on her sumptuously padded teak lounger as Amir bent over her. "He did my shoulders, and my back. Then he had me raise my arms, and he did my, um, sides. Very thoroughly."

The view shifted to her legs. "He put lotion on my calves, and the backs of my thighs, and the insides of my thighs, and, um, higher. Oh. Then he put his hands on my, um, bottom."

Harlan cleared his throat noisily.

She felt new heat on her face. "Yes, now you have quite a closeup of that. And, well, slow motion of him squeezing the, um, cheeks of my bottom, and here's a closeup of his thumbs poking into my, um, my -- Tyler, is this really necessary?"

Tyler turned away from her and covered his mouth, but she could hear him snickering into his hand. Emma heard him too, and let out a guffaw, and then Percy and Wilson joined in. Her muscles tensed, and she heard her own pulse in her ears.

When the laughter died away, the monitor showed her sitting up. "I'm glad my personal discomfort is so amusing," she said, glaring at them, her nostrils flaring, as the video continued to roll.

"What's this?" asked Harlan.

Amanda glanced at the monitor. "Amir told me to roll onto my back." On the screen, Amir's hands reached out, and Amanda hunched her shoulders and folded her arms across her chest.

"He's putting lotion on my belly. An insane amount of it, actually. And then he's spreading it over my lower ribcage, and I've got my arms crossed, and he's trying to go higher, to my, um, chest, underneath my arms, and now I'm grabbing his wrists."

As Wilson shifted in his chair, Percy looked at her sternly.

Seeing his expression, she took an indignant tone. "Well, I'm not used to being groped in public like that."

"So you forgot your objective."

After a moment, she nodded. "I suppose you're right," she conceded.

She felt dampness on her forehead, and absently fanned herself with her folder. "It would have been better to let go of his wrists. So he would have free reign to explore my breasts, for his own enjoyment. So he would get more excited."

"Exactly."

She turned back to the screen. "Here, as you can see, Amir still has me flat on my back, and he's telling me to extend my legs. Now he's applying sunscreen to my shins and knees, and then he's doing the tops of my thighs. Next he's doing the insides of my thighs again, and here his knuckles are pressing against my, um, place."

She cleared her throat. "There, he's pushed my feet off the sides of the lounger. Now I'm bringing my legs together again, trying to preserve my modesty, but Amir wasn't having it."

She looked at Percy. "I suppose you'd say I should have left my legs apart. And thank you, Tyler, for that closeup of my crotch."

"Look," said Tyler with a smirk, "She's wet."

And indeed, Amanda saw that the bright pink center gusset of her bikini bottom showed an irregular darker blotch at its midline, where the material stretched taut over her vulva.

"Huh. She actually gets off on this shit," said Wilson.

"Every fucking time," said Percy, shaking his head and chuckling.

The video cut to a wider shot. Farooq approached her lounger, trailed by Samir Nader, the hotel manager. Amir stood up and shook hands with Farooq, wrapping his other arm around his shoulder.

Amanda shook her head in disbelief. Surely Tyler couldn't be planning to show video of what happened next.

She swallowed hard. "Farooq's asking Amir in Arabic if everything is satisfactory. If I meet his standards, if he likes my look, as he put it, and if I'm sufficiently obedient. And Amir's saying, so far, so good."

On the screen, Amir waved his bodyguard over, then took Amanda's slender hand and pulled her to her feet. The four men gathered in a loose circle around her, eying her barely covered body, as Amanda hunched her shoulders and clasped her hands together tightly.

Abruptly, Amanda grabbed Tyler's remote and pressed stop. "Thank you, Tyler, I can summarize the rest without the video." She turned to face Harlan. "Suffice it to say, Amir got his test drive, and as he later told Farooq, he was quite satisfied. We captured the entire, um, liason, on video, and the next step is to meet with Amir, and show him a bit of the recording, and see what kind of assistance we can extort from him. And that's all we have for today, thanks so much for coming."

Harlan wore a dissatisfied expression, but before he could speak, Wilson stood up. "Not so fast, Amanda. I'd like to see the rest, and I'm guessing Harlan and Percy would too."

Harlan nodded. "All of it."

"Me too," said Emma, but everyone ignored her.

Wilson sat down. "Tyler, restart the video, please."

Tyler reached for the remote, but Amanda snatched it up and clutched it to her chest.

He tilted his head. "Really, Amanda? Do I have to pry it out of your fingers?"

"Fine," she said, and slammed the remote down on the table.

Tyler hit play. On the screen, the four men tightened their circle around Amanda. From her left, Amir reached for her breast, but she batted his hand away. Amir's bodyguard took a step forward, and when Amanda stepped back, Farooq reached out from behind her, grasped one end of the string securing her bikini top behind her neck, and pulled it.

The bow came undone.

In a tighter shot, Amanda's lip trembled as she flattened one arm across her breasts, holding her top in place, and grabbed at the loosened strings with her other hand. As she did so, she felt the strings across her back go slack. They dangled uselessly from the outside corners of the triangular pieces of fabric covering her breasts.

Next, a wider view showed her standing rigid, afraid to move, as a young couple approached to stand behind the hotel manager, their eyes roaming over her barely covered body. She tried to retie the strings behind her neck with one hand, but she couldn't manage it. And she couldn't recapture the dangling back strings without releasing the others.

On the screen, Amir nodded at the hotel manager, who reached toward her right hip, and with a flourish, loosened the bow securing her bikini bottoms. Amanda released the strings behind her neck, letting them fall forward, and clawed at her hip, trapping her bottom strings halfway down her thigh. Looking down, she saw one string was pinned precariously by her pinkie. She worked her fingers to bring the two ends closer together. With her bottoms askew, a bit of her vulva peeked out from the front.

In a half-speed clip, Amir stepped closer, a broad grin animating his features as he took her jaw in his hand and planted a long openmouthed kiss on her lips. He slid his hand up her side until he could dip beneath her forearm and wrap his large hand around her breast. The camera lingered there as his grip tightened, deforming her soft flesh.

A few beats later, he eased away a fraction and met her eyes as he released his grasp, leaving behind the outline of his fingers on the side of her breast. Reading his intent, she shook her head no, her lips moving in a slow-motion protest, but he nodded yes just as emphatically as he reached toward her left hip. He pulled the last remaining string.

She had no hands left. Her face contorted in anguish.

Too late, she clamped her thighs together. She succeeded only in trapping the center gusset of her bikini bottoms between her knees. A closeup captured a brief glimpse of her vulva before she clapped her palm to her crotch. A moment later, a broader shot showed an older couple peering over the bodyguard's shoulder as she pressed her other hand over her lower butt crack.

Amanda's top slid to the ground, exposing her bare breasts.

The growing knot of people surrounding her surged inward, and suddenly there were hands all over her naked body, grabbing, squeezing, groping. The video, taken from a high angle, showed multiple sets of fingers jousting for position on each breast, but the crush of jostling men hid other hands as they scrabbled at her hips, crotch, and buttocks. Amanda flailed at their elbows and shoulders for a time before dropping her arms in defeat.

The crowd picked her up, and the men holding her legs spread them open. Amir stood between her knees, the afternoon sun glistening off his sweaty forehead. Then a closeup lingered over Amanda's freshly waxed vulva for a long moment until he reached out and cupped her crotch. He spread her labia and thrust two fingers inside her. The video cut to a shot of her face as she worked her jaw, then tilted her head back, the tendons in her neck as tight as bowstrings.

The young female bystander had remained behind her partner as he roughly groped Amanda's breast, but now she slipped past him and ran her own hand over Amanda's body, her caresses alternating between her nipple and the underside of her breast as she sought and found her clitoris with the other hand. As she continued, Amanda closed her eyes and began to writhe and twist.

The men placed her atop a lounger, using their weight to hold her down with her legs splayed apart, and the camera angle shifted gradually toward her feet. The field of view narrowed again until Amanda's thighs and lower abdomen filled the screen once more, and as they watched, Amir worked a third digit into her pussy. As he moved in and out with increasing speed, the young woman continued to rub her fingertips over Amanda's clitoris, using a circular motion, and soon Amanda was raising her hips off the lounger, thrusting them upward. But moments later, too many others crowded around, and she was lost to view.

In the conference room, the audience had grown quiet, except for a series of muted squeaks and sighs from Amanda as she watched herself forcibly violated, reliving each moment. As the scene came to a close, Wilson draped his forearm over his lap, and Tyler turned away and put his hand into his pocket. Harlan ran the sleeve of his shirt across his forehead.

Percy coughed into his hand. "So, Amanda, you obviously enjoyed that a great deal. Tell me, was it just as arousing to watch the replay?"

She realized she was wet. She opened her mouth, then closed it.

He tilted his head. "Are you feeling the urge to touch yourself now? I'm sure we'd all like to know."

Amanda glared at him, but she could feel the flush that warmed her face and upper chest. Thankfully, he didn't embarrass her further by commenting on it.

On the monitor, the video continued, and one by one, they returned their attention to it. Amir raised his hand and spoke, and after a moment, the men released Amanda's arms and legs, and everyone stepped back to allow a pool attendant to come forward with a robe.

She lay still on the chaise for a few moments, her chest heaving, until Amir finally helped her up. The audience was treated to a brief full-frontal view before she pulled the robe over her shoulders and tied the belt tightly about her narrow waist.

As the video showed Amir taking the end of Amanda's belt and pulling her along behind him, her bare feet shuffling as he strode rapidly toward the hotel, Wilson addressed the room. "I noticed Amanda didn't provide any narration during the scene by the pool."

Percy nodded to Amanda. "Can you pick up the narration from here? Or should I schedule some habituation sessions with a larger audience so you can become more comfortable with it?"

Amanda shook her head vigorously. "No, thank you, Percy, that won't be necessary. I'll, um, pick it up from here."

She stepped forward to stand beside the monitor. "As you saw, Amir led me back to the hotel. He intended to take me back to his room, but I persuaded him to go to mine."

She swallowed as she thought about what was coming next. She had positioned the sensors herself, and she knew the footage would be graphic. She felt trapped.

She took a more defiant tone. "Here, you see us entering my room, and then Amir's pushing me back out and insisting I take my robe off in the hallway. Then you see him opening the door and pulling the robe from my hands, then closing the door, leaving me naked in the hallway. Ha ha ha. Very funny." She curled one corner of her mouth down.

"Here's Amir finally opening the door again, after this nice gentleman pounded on the door -- oh, but not before he snapped several pictures of me naked. Front and back. Such a nice gentleman!" She gave them a saccharine smile, without showing any teeth.

"Lose the sarcasm," said Percy.

"Sorry," said Amanda. "Here, you see Amir has knotted the belt of the bathrobe around my neck, and he's using it to pull me up the stairs on all fours. Now, we're stopping on the landing, and he's swatting me hard on the bottom with that rolled up magazine for being too slow. Oh, and thank you, Tyler, for that closeup of my bright red bottom, but we really didn't need that particular angle. Ok, we can move along now, I think everyone's gotten a good look."

She gave a shuddering sigh. "Now, he's letting me stand upright, and here's another lingering full frontal view of me, in case you missed it, and there it is, he's pushed me down onto the bed. Now he's taken me by the wrist, and he's tieing me to the bedframe with the bathrobe belt, and he's got the belt from another bathrobe, and he's tieing my left wrist to the other side."

Her voice was shaking, and she paused for a moment until she could continue. "You saw Amir handling my breasts earlier, but apparently that wasn't enough, because here he is, groping them more thoroughly."

She pinched the bridge of her nose. "And here's a wider shot. You see me --"

She bit her lip. "You see me spread eagle on the bed, with --"

Her voice cracked. "With my legs spread wide, and my ankles tied to the bedframe."

Her throat constricted. "If you missed my labia before, here's another closeup."

"Your what?" said Wilson.