Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My pussy!" Amanda forced out.

She folded her arms as she tried to calm herself. "Now he's dropping his pants, and there go his boxers, and there's his, um, penis. Not a particularly impressive one, but in this line of work, you take what you can get." She gave another false smile, but when she saw Percy glowering at her, she looked away.

"Sorry, that just slipped out." She turned back to the monitor. "Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for. Here's Amir climbing on top of me, and now he's pushing into me, with no preamble. Yes sir, he's quite an accomplished lover. Oh, Tyler, what a nice closeup, didn't realize we had that camera angle. Yes, you can see he's --"

Her chin quivered, and she struggled to keep her voice steady as the memory came flooding back. "He's slamming into me quite hard now."

She took a deep breath and recomposed her face. "Here, he's still continuing to pound me, fairly relentlessly. He actually went on for quite a while, didn't he?"

She barked out a short laugh, too loudly. "I wouldn't have guessed a man of his age and obvious lack of fitness could display such stamina. Now, I think he's getting close, and wait for it -- oh, there it is, his petit mort, as the French say.

"And then he's rolling off me. What, no final shot of his shriveled member?" She snorted, then dabbed at her nose with her handkerchief.

"I feel like a camera hog, getting all the screen time. You'd never guess that Tyler and Emma were actually the stars of the show, and I was just the gofer and luggage carrier.

"And here I am again, still tied to the bed, as you can see, trussed up and spread open like a Thanksgiving turkey, ready to entertain any other visitors who cared to drop by." She clapped her hands to her cheeks in mock astonishment. "In fact, I was still there when Tyler finally stopped by to untie me an hour later -- although not until he'd taken his own turn with me, so to speak.

"Not that he lasted very long. But I guess he isn't going to show you that clip." Behind her hand, she switched to a stage whisper. "He's probably not proud of his limited lovemaking ability, or else he's saving it for his personal use.

"Oh, here's one more very nice closeup of me -- what's that they call it, a creampie? And, well, looks like that's it. Ta da! The end."

She sat down heavily, still struggling to control her face. A moment later, something gave way, and she silently squeezed her eyes shut and clutched her handkerchief to her mouth as her shoulders shook, bending forward to let her thick hair hang over her face.

Later, she'd regret this moment of weakness, and chastise herself for her lack of professionalism in front of her leadership team. However, she'd also come to regard this, her first mission, as an essential step in her development into the successful agent she was to become.