All Comments on 'Amanda, CIA Agent Ch. 05'

by irvingsmusings

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So thrilled to see the next chapter and anxiously await what follows. Clever plotting, great character development and emotional insights. As a female professional in academia with similar vulnerabilities and anxieties, I strongly identify with this story, and really appreciation the craft skill and effort. Such a shamefully huge turn on!

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the positive feedback and encouragement! It's very satisfying to receive such praise after investing so much effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Big fan of this series. Would have enjoyed a detailed scene with with the Division Chief but its Thanksgiving not Xmas. Hope to read additional encounters Amanda has with similar geezers. Marriage was a complete but pleasant surprise. Consider my attention fixed and imagination working overtime. Thank you.

irvingsmusingsirvingsmusingsover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice comment! Please rest assured, there are at least a couple more old geezers in Amanda's future, and you never know when Lawrence Rudisil himself might reappear. Thanks for your interest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this so far. Enjoyed how her subtle incompetence in the honeypot mission give Percy carte blanche to ask anything from her. The little jibes (wouldn't want to spoil the surprise; giddy up) from Emily and Natasha were nice little additions.

NikkiSparrowNikkiSparrowover 1 year ago

I love this series. I never know what sexy humiliations you are going to dream up next for beautiful Amanda. Please continue--oh wait, you did! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userirvingsmusings@irvingsmusings
Thanks to all of you who have offered advice and encouragement. Please let me know what you liked and how it can be improved (please be kind). I will write more if there is sufficient interest.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES