Amanda - Counsels Bobby and Josie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josie also wore a pair of 3-inch silver strappy heels. Further observation reveled the reinforced toe of the neutral colored hose that she was wearing. "I wonder if her hose are pantyhose or stockings," Amanda asked herself as she turned to hang Josies coat in the closet.

Amanda commented as she turned to them, "You both look really nice." Amanda was unaware that each time that she had reached out or stretched in the process of taking and hanging their coats, that the sash of her robe loosened a bit more with each movement.

Bobby spoke first, "Well, you did ask us to dress up as if we were going out for a date night. But I have to say, Amanda you look amazing!" Then turning to Josie, he added, "Don't you think so dear?"

Josie spoke honestly, "Yes, elegant."

"Actually, I'm a bit embarrassed. I was just trying on an outfit for a special night out with Logan in London," She explained.

Turning to the couple she said, "Let's sit in the living room and you can tell me what you have been doing the past two weeks." "Would you like something to drink," she asked?

Josie replied, "Sure, I'll help you get them." As Josie and Amanda went to the kitchen Bobby sat on the couch in the living room. As he sat, he grabbed in now stiff cock positioning the shaft down his left pants leg, thinking to himself, "Oh my god what a sexy woman. Why can't Josie dress like that?"

Following behind Amanda, Josie watched Amanda's heart shaped ass sway as she wobbled slightly walking in the 6-inch stilettos. Josie thought to herself, "Those shoes are sexy, but, how on earth does she walk in them. She really does look sexy and hot though."

Josie took two of the sodas and went to the living room. Amanda grabbed a bowl of chips and her drink then walked into the living room, placing the chips on the coffee table. As she bent to place the bowl on the coffee table her robe gaped open exposing her right breast nestled in the black open cup bra.

Amanda quickly pulled the robe closed in an attempt to cover her 36DD boob, but not before the young couple got an amazing look at her beautiful natural breast.

Taking a seat in the chair across from the couple Amanda crossed her right leg over her left knee. As she did her robe fell open exposing her stockinged leg and 4 inches of her creamy white thigh above the welt of her left stocking top.

Acting as if she was unaware that she was putting on a show Amanda thought, "Perhaps I will have a little fun and be naughty."

She asked, "What did you think about the stories and videos that you looked at these past few weeks?"

Bobby spoke first, "Well most of them were pretty exciting to me and I think that Josie got a bit excited too."

As she uncrossed her legs Amanda inquired, "Why do you say that?"

Leaning forward, listening intently, she placed her elbows on her knees, leaving her knees slightly apart facing Bobby directly. The 6-inch stilettos that she wore causing her knees to be at a level higher than the seat of the chair that she was sitting in.

The robe had now parted such that both of her legs were exposed to her stocking tops. Bobby now had a clear and unobstructed view of the delicate pink petals of Amanda's pussy protruding from the opening in the black crotchless panties that she wore.

Moving restlessly Bobby attempted to adjust his now very erect penis which was uncomfortably stretching down his left pants leg. This fact didn't go unnoticed by Amanda as she smiled to herself, softly biting her lower lip. "Nice cock," she thought.

"Well, every time that we read a story or watched a video, she seemed more aroused when we made love afterward," Bobby replied.

Speaking to Josie Amanda asked, "Did they turn you on?"

"Welll...well yes I suppose that they did," Josie replied, "but...."

"But what," Amanda asked?

"Well, it's just that I find those stories hard to believe. Do people....they don't really do those things do they," Josie said, more as a statement.

Continuing Josie said, "Aaand...in the videos, the men, well, well most of them had huge penises. They must be fake....they don't get that big in real life, do they," she asked? Looking first at Bobby and then at Amanda.

"Some people do really do some of those things. And, as far as penis size, some men really do have massively large penises," Amanda replied in a low soothing voice.

"Can you give me some specific stories and videos that you are referring to," Amanda asked.

"Well, there was a story of a wife that went to get a photo taken for her husband and ended up having sex with the photographer. And then there was a video of a married woman having sex with two men, one white and one black. The white guy was very big, but the black man was massive. It couldn't be real, I'm sure that they must have done something to make it look bigger," Josie said.

Her elbows still on her spread legs, Amanda asked, "Bobby, what do you think?"

"Well, I can believe that people do really do some of those things. As far as penis size they did seem to be pretty big. Mine isn't small, but they seemed a lot bigger than mine," Bobby said looking at Josie then sheepishly at Amanda with his gaze lowered toward she exposed sex.

"How about we go into the den and take a look on the internet. You can show me specifics. Would that be Ok," Amanda asked standing as she pulled her gaping robe closed.

Bobby and Josie looked at each other replying, "Sure. Yes," simultaneously.

The three of them rose and walked to the den. As they reached Logan's desk in the den Amanda realized that Logan had taken his laptop with him to England and said, "Shoot, Logan took his laptop computer with him. Mine is upstairs. We can go up to my bedroom to access the internet on my computer."

As they ascended the stairs Josie went first and Amanda followed. Bobby grabbed his drink and started up the stairs. When he reached the stairs, Amanda was about three quarters of the way up the stairs, as Bobby looked up his eyes fixed on the 6-inch black stilettos and then followed the backseam of Amanda's stockings to the hem of her pink satin robe. As he watched he beautiful heart shaped ass sway back and forth he could make out the lines and bumps that her garters made stretching across her ass and down the back of her thighs.

When they reached the bedroom, Amanda had Bobby sit the chair at her computer desk while she and Josie sat on her bed.

Go ahead and turn the computer on Bobby, Amanda said as Bobby opened the laptop it flickered to life. "It wants your password," Bobby said leaning to the side.

Uncrossing her legs and leaning forward Amanda reached for the keyboard. As she did the pink robe fell completely open revealing her tits, lingerie and stockings to their fullest. As she leaned further forward to type the password her very hard, bare nipple and right breast pressed against the back of Bobby's bare arm.

Josie was unaware of what was happening at the computer. She was quietly surveying the beautiful lingerie neatly laid out on the bed. There were black, red, white and turquoise colored bras, panties, and garter belts as well as various colors and shades of silky nylon stockings.

Softly fingering the beautiful lingerie Josie exclaimed, "this lingerie is beautiful!"

As Amanda pulled away from Bobby, she quickly pulled her robe closed again. Turning to Josie she said to Bobby, "Why don't you search the internet and find some examples to look at while Josie and I look at lingerie."

Just then Josie picked up the natural-colored Dita French heel stockings. "These are beautiful," she said touching them to her cheek saying, "they are so soft and silky."

As Josie went to replace the stockings on the pile, she saw the huge black vibrating dildo. "Oh my," Josie exclaimed softly. Looking first at the dildo and then into Amanda's eyes.

"That's Tony," Amanda said, "He is my favorite toy. Would you like to touch it?"

Pensively Josie reached out toward the very black fake cock, then paused. "Go ahead," Amanda said, "He won't bite."

Still sitting on the foot of the bed Josie turned, slowly reaching out and wrapped her small fingers around the shaft. Holding it in her hand, examining it closely she almost inaudibly said, "It....it's so big, and...and soooo...heavy!"

As Josie turned and reached for the monstrous dildo the folds of her golden wrap dress parted nearly to her waist. Amanda could now see that Josie was wearing lace top thigh high stockings. She also had a clear view of the crotch of her bright yellow lace panties.

"It's as close to the real thing as you can get. It will most certainly do the job when the real thing is not available," Amanda said smiling.

"The rubber skin feels so real. Velvety, almost lifelike," Josie responded. "Surly you don't put this massive thing inside of your body."

"Isn't that the point. Putting it inside that is," Amanda stated rhetorically. "If you hold the shaft with both hands your body heat will warm it. Stroke it as you do...... it will feel even more real," Amanda said.

"But, but....how can a person even begin to put iiiit...fit this thing in," Josie asked rolling her fingers while sliding them up and down the huge shaft.

"Well, it does help to have some lubrication," Amanda replied. "Right now, it is a bit dry."

Leaning toward Josie Amanda's pink chiffon robe gaped open, her beautiful 36DD breasts perched on the cups of black quarter cup bra and the rest of her lingerie clothed body now on full display. Then Amanda said, "Hold Tony by the base and point it toward me."

Holding the fake black cock in her left hand by its rubber balls then placing her right hand on the huge shaft Josie pointed the cock at Amanda, positioning the head of the dildo within a foot of Amanda's face.

Leaning toward Josie, looking at the head of the huge black dildo Amanda formed her bright red lips into that now familiar "O". Closing the distance to the rubber cock Amanda flicked her tongue around the head of the cock, then slid 4 inches into her mouth moaning softly, "mmmmmmm." Then Amanda began to slide her lips up and down the black shaft.

Josie exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

At the sound of Josie's voice Bobby turned away from the porn on the computer screen just in time to see Amanda slip the monster dildo into her mouth, sliding nearly half of the hug black dildo in and out of her mouth as Josie held it spellbound feeding it into Amanda's mouth.

After a dozen strokes or so Amanda slipped the fake cock from her lips with a loud "pop." Locking eyes with Josie Amanda asked, "Would you like to try it?"

Nearly in a panic Josie replied, "Nnnooo, I, I can't....I, I couldn't......I, I've never..... I couldn't....." Then Josie looked over at Bobby who had a wide grin on his face and said, "Could I?"

Bobby smiled at Josie and calmly said, "That was awesome Amanda, honey you should try it."

Looking at Bobby, then Amanda, then at the huge black dildo, then back at Bobby Josie asked, "Do you really think so?"

"Yes, I do honey. Give it a try," Bobby reiterated.

Turning the giant black dildo toward her own mouth, Josie looked cross-eyed at the large head as it approached her lips. Slowly she snaked her tongue out and swirled it around the black knob. "Give it a kiss on the tip," Amanda coaxed as she slipped to her knees on the floor in front of Josie.

As directed Josie gently kissed the tip of the dildo as she cupped the large black ball sack in her left hand with her right hand griping the long shaft. "Now slip your lips over the tip and suck that big black cock into your mouth," Amanda coached.

Slowly Josie pressed the head of the black dildo into her mouth. "Mmmmmm...Oooff, gaaawff....mmmmm," Josie moaned softly as she worked 4-inches of the dildo into her virgin mouth.

As Josie slurped away Amanda unfastened the tie at the waist of Josie's wrap dress opening it to reveal her matching yellow lace panties and bra. "Place the shaft between your breasts and rub it up and down between them," Amanda directed. "Now, take your right hand and rub your clitoris through your panties. That's it, now take that black cock as far as you can into your mouth while you rub your pussy. Yes, that's it."

Now kneeling on the floor between Josie's knees clad only in her black lingerie, stockings and 6-inch black stilettos Amanda pulled the crotch of Josie's yellow panties to the side, "Now, slide your fingers in and out of your wet pussy," Amanda continued. "Keep sucking." Josie began pistioning her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...Oooff, gaaawff....oh...oh," Josie moaned.

Bobby sat watching the action as he stroked his cock through his slacks. He was both amazed and excited to see Josie engaging in this sex act. He couldn't believe that this was his shy, prim wife performing as she was, but he liked it.

Amanda shed the pink chiffon robe tossing it on the bed beside Josie. "Now I want you to place the head of that big black cock at the entrance to your pussy and stroke it up and down across your wet hole," Amanda commanded.

Amanda watched as Josie rubbed the black dildo along her slit. "Press the tip into your sweet little pussy Josie. That's it, press a little harder," Amanda instructed. Just the tip of the giant cock was lodged between the petals of her pussy.

"It's too big and it pinches," Josie wined.

"It needs some lubrication," Amanda stated leaning forward. As she did so, Amanda placed her right hand over Josie's left hand and guided the head of the massive dildo to her own mouth. First spitting on the fake cock then thrusting it into her mouth several times.

As Amanda turned the cock back toward Josies vagina the thought of that sweet little pink pussy was too much for Amanda to resist. Lunging forward Amanda began to French kiss Josie's pussy. Sucking, then swirling her tongue deep into Josie's sweetness.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my god, Oh my god," Josie exclaimed. "Ohhhh...nooo...I, I'm not, I've never...I'vvv never had oral sex before. I, I've never been with a woman!"

Amanda leaned back, "Does it feel good," she asked? Fucking two fingers in and out of Josie's very wet pussy.

"Yes," Josie quietly replied.

"Do you like it," Amanda continued? Fucking her fingers harder now.

"Yesss," Josie hissed.

Both women were still grasping the dildo as it alternately slapped Amanda's right cheek and the inside of Josie's left thigh.

"Do you want me to stop," Amanda inquired?

Noooo....YESSS...I mean no don't stop," Josie exclaimed as Amanda continued to saw her fingers in and out of Josie's pussy.

Bobby had now opened the fly of his slacks and was furiously jerking his 8-inch cock. Turning to Bobby Amanda said, "Don't cum yet, we are going to need that shortly," smiling an evil smile.

Turning back to Josie, Amanda removed her fingers from Josie's sopping pussy. In one swift motion she guided the massive black dildo to Josie's open hole and stabbed 5-inches into her cunt.

"OOOH....OH....MYEEE....GAWD," Josie shouted. Oh god, oh god, oh my god!"

"That thing is huge. It hurts," Josie exclaimed as Amanda forced another 4-inches of the monster cock into Josie's pussy.

With 9-inches lodged in Josie's tight tunnel Amanda stopped fucking the dildo in and out, giving Josie's vagina time to adjust to the length and girth of the monster cock. Her eyes as big as saucers Josie looked down between her breasts realizing that she now had more cock inside of her than she had ever experienced.

Amanda took this opportunity to move from between Josie's legs and to sit on the bed next to Josie. Amanda pulled the cups of Josie's yellow lace bra down, under her 32C breasts, then she leaned forward sucking and nibbling on Josie's left nipple as she once again began stroking the black dildo in and out of Josie's pussy.

"Bobby, come over here and help with this cock," Amanda directed.

Bobby didn't need to be told twice, quickly stripping of his cloths then dropping to the floor between Josie's knees Bobby grabbed the dildo and began plunging it in and out of Josie's tight wet pussy.

Amanda moved her free hand to her own very wet pussy, plunging two fingers from her left-hand through the slit in her crotchless panties, then knuckle deep in her pussy.

As Bobby continued assaulting Josie's pussy with the dildo, he alternated watched Josie then Amanda. He then leaned in kissing Josie's swollen clit swirling his tongue around the swollen nub.

Looking over at Amanda as she suckled Josie's left breast and finger fucked herself, Bobby marveled at how sexy and hot she looked. As Amanda slipped her fingers from her pussy to kneed and pinch her own nipples, Bobby shifted to his right, French kissing Amanda's sopping pussy.

"Ohhh....Yes, yes that is nice Bobby, ooooh," Amanda cooed.

Josie noticed that Bobby had stopped fucking her pussy with the dildo. Looking down at her pussy she could see that Bobby still was holding the fake cock balls deep in her pussy but that he now was sucking and fucking Amanda's pussy with his tongue.

"Uoooh honey that looks so hot, make her cum with your mouth," Josie hissed as she grabbed the huge black fake cock with both hands and began to thrust it in and out of her sopping pussy. Throwing her head back and closing her eyes she began to moan, ""Gaah, Ooooh, Ooooh, Ooooo, Ooooo....yes, yessss....YEEEES!"

Amanda stopped nibbling on Josie's left nipple to watch Josie furiously fuck herself with the huge black dildo. Snaking her hand down to press her left index finger in a circular pattern on Josies very hard, swollen clit. As Josie had the largest orgasm of her life she screamed, "Oh god....oh, oh, oh god.... oh fuck, oh FAUK YESSS."

"Pleeesse don't stop," Amanda pleaded when she felt Bobby stop eating her sopping pussy to watch his wife orgasm. "I need to cum. Pleeeeese....."

In response Bobby stood and slammed his cock into Amanda's pussy, fucking her furiously. "Ooooo.... OH GAWD, OH, OOOOO.... YESSSS," she hissed.

Bobby fucked Amanda's pussy hard and fast. Amanda then she began to have her own orgasm, "OH GAWD, OH FAUUCK YESSSS! Harder....faster, harder.... FAUUCK YESSSS!"

Before Josie or Amanda could came down from their orgasmic highs, Bobby commanded, "Both of you! On your knees!"

As both women knelt in front of him, Bobby alternated thrusting his cock in to their mouths. As his cock began to swell and pulse, he shoved his cock 4 inches into Josies mouth and began to squirt a massive load of cum.

Immediately Josies mouth filled to overflowing. Swallowing as fast as she could she gaged as she tried to swallow his thick stringy goo. Pulling her mouth way from his spurting cock a large rope of cum splattered her in the face, painting her right eye and forehead.

Turning to his right Bobby fired another rope of cum right into Amanda's open mouth. The next load landed on her right breast dangling in a long stringy thread from her long hard nipple.

As Bobby's legs began to buckle, he backed away watching in amazement as Josie turned to Amanda. Leaning forward she sucked the cum dangling from Amanda's right breast. "Mmmmm...", Josie moaned as she swirled the cum filled her mouth.

Then Amanda leaned down giving Josie an open mouth kiss, their tongues swirling Bobby's cum around in each other's mouths. Both women swallowed Bobby's cum and fell back on the bed exhausted.

Once the three were at least partially recovered Amanda sat up on the bed saying, "I have a feeling that we made some serious progress today."

Massaging the cum that had pooled on her breasts into her skin she continued, "When I get back from London, we will have to schedule another session to see how you have progressed. What do you think?"

Bobby who was intently watching Amanda massage her breasts as he stroked his deflating cock replied with a wide grin, "I would like that."

Then turning his gaze to his wife who was slowly stoking the massive black dildo in and out of her sopping pussy he inquired, "What do you think honey?"