Amanda - Counsels Bobby and Josie

Story Info
Amanda helps a young couple from her church.
7.1k words
4.69
23k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
469 Followers

Amanda Counsels Bobby and Josie

Following Sunday school one Sunday in late January, Miss Smith the young adult bible study teacher stopped Amanda as she was entering the sanctuary of the church.

"Hi Amanda, can I speak with you for a minute or two," Miss Smith asked.

"Why sure Miss Smith," Amanda replied.

"Please, call me Joanne."

"Certainly, Joanne. What can I do for you," Amanda inquired?

"Well, I know that you work primarily with the high school kids, but I was hoping that you might consider helping me with a young married couple that has just joined our church," Joanne started. "They are both in their late twenties and they have been married for just a little over a year."

"Ok," Amanda looked a bit puzzled.

Joanne continued, "Bobby and Josie are having marital troubles."

"Oh," Amanda replied.

"You see Josie was raise strict Baptist while Bobby really had no religious upbringing. This has caused them to have some issues, particularly when it comes to their sex life."

"Ooh....I see," said Amanda a bit more pensively, biting her lower lip. "Why me?"

"Well I have difficulty relating to their issues since I have never been married and.....well I am nearly 30 years older that they are. You are closer in age to them and you are married. I just thought that perhaps you could help them more than I can with some of their issues," Joanne explained.

"Yes, I see...perhaps," Amanda smiled nervously.

"Do you think that you could meet with them and hear what they have to say," Joanne asked?

"Well, I guess that I could visit with them. I suppose that wouldn't hurt," Amanda replied.

"Great! I will introduce you to them after services and you can take it from there. Thank you," Joanne exclaimed as she hurried of into the church.

Following services Logan and Amanda met up with a smiling Joanne who was standing with a very attractive young couple, Bobby and Josie. Joanne introduced them to Amanda and Logan.

They seemed hesitant to get into the subject of their issues so Amanda turned to Logan and discreetly said, "Logan can you give the three of us a minute, I'll meet you at the car in a few."

"Sure, nice to meet you both, see you at the car honey," Logan said as he turned to walk to the car.

Turning back to face Josie and Bobby Amanda said, "I understand that you are not comfortable talking about this subject here in the parking lot with me and my husband. Logan is heading out of town on a trip today and my kids will be out of the house for a few hours after Logan leaves. Could you stop by my house around two o'clock this afternoon?"

"Sure, that would be great Bobby said looking to Josie for her assent." Josie nodded and said, "We'll see you at two. Thank you so much!"

On the drive home Amanda explained to Logan that Miss Smith had asked for her help with Josie and Bobby. Logan glanced at Amanda as he drove down the road, placing his right hand on Amanda's left thigh lightly stroking the garter bump that he found there saying, "They couldn't be in better hands."

The next few hours were like a whirlwind as Logan packed his bags in the car and the children hurried of to be with friends for the afternoon. Amanda had just walked back into the house from kissing Logan goodbye when the doorbell rang.

"My God, it can't be two already! I haven't even had time to change out of my church cloths," Amanda thought to herself as she opened the door to see Josie and Bobby standing on her front porch.

Inviting them in Amanda said, "Things have been really crazy here this afternoon what with Logan leaving for England for three weeks and the kids rushing off to be with friends. I apologize for my state, I haven't even been able to change into more casual clothes."

"Please have a seat on the sofa in the living room," she said motioning to the sofa. "Would you like a soft drink or a glass of water?"

"A soda would be nice they both chimed at the same time."

As Amanda scurried to the kitchen to get the soft drinks, she removed her double-breasted blazer hanging it on a chair at the dining room table. Not giving a second thought to how she was dressed.

Since her change in attitude Amanda now dressed more fashionably and she almost always wore sexy underthings as well as stockings. Still, when she went to church, she looked the proper Sunday school teacher. Underneath, now that is a different story.

Today she was once again dressed in the navy-blue suit comprised of a double-breasted blazer and matching mid-calf length skirt. Only now under the jacket she wore a long sleeve, simi-sheer pleated white blouse. The blouse was accented with a bow tie that fastened to the high collar at her neck. A row of pink satin fabric covered buttons accented the front. The bow tie draped from her neck to below her breasts concealing a considerable expanse of 36DD cleavage. Underneath her prim outfit she wore a white quarter cup bra with a lacy pink fringe lining the cups and straps. She also wore a matching garter belt and thong panties. Ivory Secrets in Lace Classic RHT stockings and a pair of 3-inch heels completed the ensemble.

For all intents and purposes, she looked the prim and proper Sunday school teacher and mother. That is unless she removed the blazer.

Returning to the living room Amanda sat the soft drinks on the coffee table in front of the young couple. As she bent at the waist to place the drinks on the table, Amanda didn't realize that the whole of her 36DD cleavage was on full display to the couple. Not to mention her quarter cup bra and pink nipples as well.

Sitting in a high back chair directly across from the young couple, Amanda crossed her legs folding her hands in her lap. As she sat there, she realized that both Josie and Bobby kept glancing at her then away, not making eye contact with her. Her eyes following theirs traveled down to her chest.

"Oh my God," she said to herself as she realized that the sheer white blouse did nothing to hide the fact that her beautiful 36DD breasts and pink, now very erect nipples, where on full display. Keeping her cool Amanda did her best to carry on a conversation with the young couple.

"So, tell me what are the major issues that you would like to discuss with me," Amanda asked as calmly as she could considering her circumstances.

Speaking first Josie said, "I can't seem to be what Bobby wants when it comes to sex."

"Bobby, is that true? Do you know what Josie means by that," Amanda asked?

"Well, we think very differently when it comes to sex. But that isn't everything," Bobby confided.

"Ok, like what, give me some examples," Amanda inquired.

"Well, he tries to make me do things that I'm not comfortable with," Josie confided.

"I know that it is uncomfortable to talk about, but could you be a little bit more specific," Amanda asked?

"He...he wants me to put his penis in my mouth, and...and he wants to kiss my vagina," Josie blurted.

"I've tried to tell her that it isn't dirty. That lots of people do it," Bobby defended.

"Ok. What else," Amanda asked calmly.

"Well, I would like for her to dress sexier. Even if it is underneath her regular cloths," Bobby blurted. "Just knowing how sexy she is underneath would be such a turn-on. No one else has to know,"

"He wants me to dress and act like a slut," Josie croaked. "I try but it always makes me feel dirty! I can't help it that's just how I feel."

"What about it makes you feel that way," Amanda asked?

"I worry that someone will see or know and that they will judge me....think of me as a slut. I'm not a slut and I don't want to be thought of as one," Josie insisted.

"I just want you to feel and be sexy and beautiful, no one but you and I ever needs to know," Bobby said. "Why can't you be like Amanda. A prim and proper Sunday school teacher on the outside, but...but....look at those magnificently beautiful breasts now that her jacket is off."

Amanda blushed bright red.

Bobby continued, "Do you think that Amanda looks like a slut? Or, do you think that she is a slut because we can see her nipples in that beautiful lingerie? Does she seem like a slut to you?"

"Well no. I don't think that Amanda is a slut just because I can see her boobs. And no, she doesn't act like a slut, but I could never wear something like that. I would be too embarrassed."

"Josie I once felt just as you do, however, I experienced some events that opened me up to new things and new ways of expressing myself sexually," Amanda confided.

"Before things changed Logan and I were not unlike the two of you. We were drifting apart simply because I was unwilling to please him sexually. I called him kinky or perverted. Then something happened that totally changed how I perceived these things. Now I love being sexy. Maybe even a bit of an exhibitionist like I am right now. It excites me that I am sitting here with you and that my breasts are tastefully on display to you and Bobby," Amanda continued.

"Now, the thought of being exposed, or doing something risqué, even taboo, wellll...it excites me, makes me want to perform sexual acts that I once considered dirty. I know that it can be that way for you and Bobby too if you really want to work together to make changes. You need to learn how to please each other sexually," she stated.

Bobby and Josie exchanged glances, each raising their eyebrows and nodding slightly.

"I'm sorry but my kids will be home soon so we are going to have to cut things short here. I have some ideas for activities that I would like for both of you to do as homework before we meet again.

Do you both have individual email accounts? Great. Email me at this address and I will send you each your assignments," Amanda instructed sliding them a slip of paper with her Gmail account on it.

"Your activities will consist of individual assignments and joint assignments. We will work together via email for a week or so. I will be leaving to meet Logan in England in about three weeks; I would like for us to meet here at my house again before I go to review how you have progressed. How does that sound to you," Amanda asked?

"Oh..Ok," Josie said, "What are you going to send us," she asked?

"Well, first I'm going to send you some links to erotic stories that are on a site called Literotica. They will be sort of general in nature. Once you have read these stories, I would like for you each to explore the various categories of stories available on the site and then choose stories in categories that interest or excite you. Ones that describe the types of scenarios that you like or fantasize about. How does that sound, Amanda asked?

"I would like for each of you to send me links to the stories that you like best, or that turn you on the most," she continued. "Then I will pick some video websites where you can pick out videos that you can watch together."

"You can explore other sites yourself, but I ask that you email me the links to the ones that you like best. That way when we meet next, we can talk about them," Amanda stated.

Josie and Bobby nodded their agreement. Then Josie asked, "You mean that you want us to watch pornography?"

"Yes." Amanda replied. "Josie, I would like for you to try to dress sexier. Just around the house," she suggested. "This will help you become more comfortable when wearing sexy underthings and cloths. Could you at least try," Amanda asked?

Looking at Bobby, Josie said, "Well I guess that I can try. I'm Sure that Bobby would like it."

Bobby nodded his agreement.

"Now I don't mean to be rude, but I really do need to get going," Amanda said, standing.

Nearly three weeks later, Wednesday evening, Amanda sat in front of her computer reviewing some of the stories and websites that Josie and Bobby had sent to her over the past few weeks. From what she was seeing they were starting to get into it.

Even Josie had provided some very interesting and exciting material. One of the stories that Josie seemed to like the most was about a young wife who had decided to get a glamour photo shoot done for her husband. In the story the young wife had been seduced by the black photographer, ending with her having incredible sex with the very well-endowed black man.

From the stories and videos that Jose indicated interest in Amanda began to suspect that Josie had a submissive side.

Bobby on the other hand seemed to be interested with voyeurism and themes where there where threesomes. Girl boy, boy and boy girl, girl. He also seemed to have a fascination with stories that involved wives being fucked by huge cocks, white and black.

Amanda sent an email to the both of them praising them for the progress that they had made. She asked them to be at her house the following Saturday at 2:00 PM. She also suggested that both of them dress as if they were going out for a date night.

"I wonder how they will dress," she thought to herself as she hit the send button.

Saturday morning Amanda kissed the children goodbye as her mother packed them in to the car. Waiving, she watched them drive down the street.

Amanda was excited. Early the next morning she would be boarding an airplane that would take her to England to be with Logan. She was excited because she had never been to England and because she and Logan had some very naughty plans for their days and evenings in London.

It would be an opportunity for her to be the Queen of Hearts. She might even be a little naughty on the airplane she thought.

With the kids finally gone Amanda could get down to the business of packing. She had already organized her bags and had toiletries and such packed. But now she needed to select her wardrobe for the trip. She and Logan had special plans for the 5 days in London. She would be taking some of her sexiest clothing and lingerie. They also had plans to shop for the rest of her naughty wardrobe while they were in London.

Amanda set about picking dresses, skirts and blouses then matching them to the right lingerie, stockings and heels. She would then try the complete outfit on, making sure that the look and fit was right. Then she would place the dress or skirt and blouse in her garment bag. The lingerie and stockings she would lay out on her bed, bras together, garter belts, panties and stockings and so forth. She had a separate suitcase for her lingerie and shoes. The shoes that she was taking were lined up at the foot of her bed.

As she was sorting through her dresser for a particular pair of stockings she uncovered "Tony". Tony is her nickname for her favorite toy. A vibrating cyberskin dildo that Logan had purchased for her.

"Tony" looked and felt like the real thing, supposedly molded from the cock of the black porn star, Mandingo. It weighs over two pounds it is 10 inches long and 3-inches in diameter with a huge floppy ball sack that hangs about 4 inches below the shaft. She named it Tony because it reminded her of her photoshoot and the very first black man that she had ever fucked.

Amanda stood examining the huge black fake cock for a moment, biting her lower lip. Remembering the scene in the photoshoot where Tony had first fucked her.

Then slowly she wrapped her lips around it, plunging 4-inches of the shaft into her mouth, then she began pumping it in and out of her mouth slowly, "mmmmmmmm, "she moaned softy. Then to herself she said, "I am a black cock slut!"

"I'll take this with me just in case I need the extra company," she said to herself. Not sure of whether to put it in her handbag or her suit case. She placed the fake cock and a pair of her favorite natural colored Dita French heel stockings on the bed in the pile of stockings that were to be packed.

Then she began putting on the final lingerie set that she would be taking on her trip. It was her favorite, the one that she had worn in the photoshoot with Tony, Joe, Jerome and Leanne. The lingerie that had marked the beginning of her new sex life.

Amanda loved the way that she looked and felt in the black satin and lace open cup bra. Her amazing 36DD breasts perched in the delicate lace cups. She put on the matching luminous black satin and lace garter belt, with six satin garter straps then attached a pair of black ultra-sheer 15 denier French heel fully fashioned stockings. Last but not least she slipped on the crotchless black high waist satin thong.

As she finished fastening the buckle of the black 6-inch patent leather knotted ankle strap open toe sandals that she had last worn in the photoshoot, her mind raced back to the scene where Jerome's 14-inch black cock was almost balls deep in her pussy, Tony had half of his 12-inch ebony cock buried in her ass, and Joe had 6-inches of his 9-inch fat white cock plowing in and out of her mouth. In her mind she could feel and taste the cum that had washed over her that day.

"God my pussy is wet," she said to herself. Then out loud, "God I need to get fucked!"

Just then she heard the front door chime. Someone was at the front door. Looking at the clock on her dresser, her mind snapped back to reality. "2 o'clock Damn," she exclaimed to herself, "I forgot my appointment with Josie and Bobby. Damn!"

She quickly grabbed the midi length pink chiffon robe that she normally wore in the bedroom. Wrapping it tightly around her body she tied the satin sash at the waist into a slip knot. She then made sure that the collar was pulled tight enough to hide most of her 36DD cleavage.

Quickly looking herself over in the full-length mirror she felt comfortable that not too much would be on show. The hem came to the bottom of her calf, the bodice that wrapped around her body overlapped a good 18 inches and the v neck closed to where there was just a hint of her cleavage at the top of her breasts. "This will have to do," she said to herself.

The only area of any concern was her nipples. Although there were two layers of the robe covering her upper body, because she was wearing the open cup bra her erect nipples where prominently visible through the pink chiffon material. As she looked at herself in the mirror she thought, "Well they saw my nearly naked tits the last time that they were here. What the hell, here I go."

As Amanda descended the stairs from her bedroom to the front door her giant boobs wobbled and jiggled causing the v neck to open just a bit more with each step down the stairs. Also, the 6-inch stilettos caused her to step higher than normal causing the overlap of the wrap to become less and less with each step.

By the time she reached the door she was showing quite a bit more cleavage and leg than when she was in front of the mirror. Before she opened the door, Amanda hurriedly pulled the robe further closed before opening the door.

Opening the door Amanda said, "Hi, come in, come in."

Josie and Bobby simultaneously spoke, "Hi!" Then stood open mouthed, frozen by the beautiful sight of Amanda standing before them.

Trying to hurry them inside Amanda said, "Great to see you. Pleeese..do come in."

Closing the door behind the couple Amanda asked them for their coats, "Give me your coats, I'll hang them in the closet."

Taking their coats, she said, "I apologize for how I look, but I...I actually forgot about our meeting and...and with my packing and...and well, I was trying this outfit on and...and I hope you can forgive me for my appearance."

As Amanda took Bobby's coat, she observed that he was wearing a blue button-down short-sleeved shirt and a pair of nice-looking cream-colored dress slacks. "Quite the handsome man," She thought.

As she took Josie's coat, she for the first time realized how pretty Josie really was. Her blond shoulder length hair was nicely done. Not too much make up, "Tastefully done," Amanda thought to herself.

Amanda observed that Josie was wearing a silky goldenrod colored long sleeved, V-neck ruffle wrap dress that came to just above her knee. The V-neck plunged deeply enough that there was plenty of cleavage on display. Amanda estimated that Josie was a 32C cup. "Nice," she thought silently.

36DDLover
36DDLover
469 Followers