All Comments on 'Amanda Discovers Her New Side Ch. 01'

by OfficeWorker

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Could have been better

Why do writer think that big tits and 10" dicks make good stories 1 Star

BadConscienceBadConscienceover 5 years ago
Keep it up.

I enjoyed it. It was a good read, despite what the 2 troglodytes say. I'm no expert, so there is little I can offer in terms of 'advice' but I will say that your doing good and to keep it up.

I look forward to future installments

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
I liked the story, but

I liked the Main Character too much to see her fall for the jerk. It reinforces the idea that jerks get whatever they want and nice guys get fucked over.

Xamphos2018Xamphos2018over 5 years ago
Interesting battle of conscience

It was good she set out to resist and ultimately they will split. Alex forget it. Best case is they split, worse case she tries to persuade him to be her cuckold. It is a growing up story, hope she moved on, but suspect she is going to graduate as a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

My favorite part was how she constantly reasoned with herself how this technically isn’t going any farther than we already did. Great read, more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Outstanding. Please continute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exciting sex scenes, terrible story premise.

Story starts with main character supposedly with little experience and poor self image having some sort of awakening, yet all of her inner dialogue is that of a narcissistic ho. Story progresses with said ho making extraordinary justifications for ho behavior with boring stereotype guy. Finishes with ho doing ho shit.

Why'd you even bother with the whole awakening thing? You clearly didn't put much thought into it. The story would of been much better if you left that poorly written nonsense out and stuck with the encounter between Amanda and Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing and need more! Please!

What an amazing story! You need to continue. One of the best stories I've ever read on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

This is the best story I've read on here. Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is really a great story. Describes jacks abs and muscularity so well. More of that pleaseeeeee

This is really a great story. Describes jacks abs and muscularity so well. More of that pleaseeeeee

masculinbrainmasculinbrainabout 5 years ago
Moved my fantasy, even though not realistic

I'm not sure women get mentally aroused from the sight of a dick. Size does matter, but women need to feel it first inside them, then comment later.

But of course, I wished for a moment that women be like us men. Wouldn't that be nice - we show our dicks and that gets their fantasy going. After all, it works in reverse. If a woman shows me her shaved vagina, I would fantasise about it for weeks (or untill I get to penetrate it). So I enjoyed the story of Amanda's brain being slowly taken over by phallic lust, even if it's not typical female behaviour.

An anatomic comment: that deep spot is called fornix. It's like a ring-like structure, just before the vagina widens to surround the cervix. Touching the cervix is painful, but fortunately it retreats when aroused, making way to the penis. This forces the diaphragm upwards, preventing women from speaking too much with a penis deep inside them. Meanwhile, fornix is the source of great orgasms. Its name relates to fornication.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes, please more

Eager to see this played out. Wonderfully set up and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please more!

What a phenomenal story. I need to hear more! Pleaseeeeeee it's too good to end here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any chance you can continue this series? Been waiting three years for it. Too good to end here

OfficeWorkerOfficeWorkerover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi all, yes there is a part 2 and hopefully more to come after that! Life got in the way, rest assured I have all of part 2 written, I just need to work on editing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2 status update?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous