Amanda Discovers Her New Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, nothing would happen between us anyways. It's not like I was some sex-starved slut who craved attention from every guy around me. We were just platonic friends. Of course, there was the fact that I did see him completely naked. And he was very attractive. But I could control myself, plus he wasn't even my type.

__________________

I ended up falling asleep while watching netflix that night. I must've had some more

"sexy" dreams because my panties were wet when I woke up in the morning. I thought about the last time this happened and how I thought of Jack while I touched myself. I still felt bad for doing that last time so I didn't end up doing it this time. Even though I could've really used the relief at then, I had to take the moral high ground. I thought of poor Alex and how it would make him feel that his girlfriend was masturbating to some muscle headed guy with a big dick. I don't think he'd like that at all!

After breakfast I decided to finally text Jack to see if he was up to anything today. While I waited for a response I finished up all the homework I hadn't done yet. A few hours after lunch there was still no reply from Jack. I decided to make a trip to the gym and see if I could catch him there. I had an extra long workout but still didn't manage to see him. On the way back to my room I walked by Jack's building, even though it was out of the way, to see if I could find him but I had no luck doing so.

Damn, this guy was elusive when he wanted to be! It was almost 6 o'clock and still no text from him. I got back to my room and debated whether or not to text him again. He must've seen my text and just didn't have time to respond yet. I forgot about Alex completely but he hadn't texted me either.

By 7 o'clock Jack finally texted me. He said that he was busy all day with his friends going snowshoeing. He said that he'd probably be hanging out with Ashley tonight so he couldn't see me.

Who was Ashley? We had hung out long enough that he would've brought her up by now. I knew for sure it wasn't that girl he came to his room with the first night I met him because she had a different name. I got a little jealous and angry at all of this. I really thought Jack wanted to hang out tonight and now I had nothing to do.

So I spent the next hour watching more TV and scrolling through my phone when I got another message from Jack. It said that his plans with Ashley fell through and he wanted to know if I was still free. I waited a few minutes to make it seem like I was busy. Again, I didn't want to make it seem like I was desperate for his attention!

After 10 minutes I texted him to come over to my building in an hour and we can think of something to do. I told him where my room was since he had never been over. I ran to the shower and got ready for Jack to come over. I paid special attention to certain areas and took an extra long time with my hair and makeup. I wanted to make Jack jealous for not responding and for picking Ashley over me. Of course he could never have me but I liked this little game I played with him.

Back in my room I tried to decide what to wear. I wanted to pick something that made me look really nice but without making it seem like I was trying too hard. I opted for plain black yoga pants (my big butt didn't need much work to show off) and a purple blouse. I picked out a matching pair of a red bra and thong. In my underwear I looked at myself in the mirror. In the weight loss department I was definitely coming along! I still had a journey left but my tummy was noticeably smaller. My boobs were slightly smaller too but I didn't have to change bra sizes yet. The best part was that my butt was pretty much the same size too. The only difference being that it looked a bit more shapely and was certainly more firm to the touch.

There was a knock at the door which startled me. "Just a second!" I yelled, as I scrambled to put on the rest of my clothes. I checked my hair and makeup and went to the door. I opened it and there was Jack. I had almost forgotten how tall he was since he was only a foot from me when I

opened the door; it seemed like he towered over me. Alex was taller than me too but I think Jack had around a foot on me. Jack was holding a black plastic bag in one hand.

"Hey, how's it going shorty," he said as he half hugged me, since one hand was holding something. The hug was almost numbing. I don't think I had ever hugged someone so ripped and defined before. He made me feel like a twig. The hug ended a little too soon for me and he walked over to the TV stand to put down the bag.

I let the shorty comment slide since he was just being a little playful. "Pretty good," I said, "what's in the bag?"

"Well I hope you like vodka because I got a big bottle of it," Jack said as he took out the alcohol.

I narrowed my eyes in suspicion and crossed my arms and said "Hey you're not just trying to get me drunk and use me are you? Besides I thought that's what Ashley was for?" The first part of my sentence was a little sarcastic. I didn't drink much but I wasn't like I never had anything before. However I couldn't hide the venom in my voice when I mentioned her.

"A little jealous are you?" Jack said as he laughed. "You have a boyfriend anyways, like you said."

"I'm not jealous, don't worry," I retorted, "I wouldn't trade places with Ashley or any of the other girls you sleep with. I'm happy. You probably go through a girl a week anyways." I'm not sure where all of that come from or why I let him work me up like that. I didn't really know if he was like that, in fact I had only see him with one girl and mention another in all the time I've known him. But you could tell just by looking at him what type of guy he was.

"Wow it doesn't take much to get you going, does it?" he said as he opened the bottle of vodka. "Forget I said anything, let's just have a fun night. Do you have cups and a mixer?"

I was glad he didn't retaliate and that he asked me to get cups. It gave me a chance to turn around and hide my face since I'm sure it was red from embarrassment. I grabbed the cups from my closet and put them down on my desk. Then I grabbed some soda and juice from my mini fridge and handed them to Jack.

Jack mixed the drinks and I noticed he poured more alcohol into his than he did mine. I wasn't sure if this was because he was a heavy drinker or if he thought I was a lightweight, but before the night was over I would prove to him I could keep up. I wasn't a little girl.

He handed me a cup and with that familiar smirk on his face he raised his own cup towards me and said "To new friends." As I raised my cup to meet his I looked into his eyes. I'm not sure how I missed it before but his eyes were gorgeous. They were bright blue and I felt like I could gaze into them for hours. But before I knew it Jack was finishing the first sip of his drink and I had to quickly drink mine too so I wouldn't be caught staring at him.

From there the night got more friendly and less hostile. It was similar to our other meetups where the beginning was rough but as time went on we warmed up to each other. We passed time by watching random videos on youtube. Jack was on his 3rd drink but I was barely into my 2nd. Jack didn't seem like he was drunk and I definitely wasn't, but I started to feel the effects of the alcohol.

We were watching some random videos on the internet while on my bed. It seemed rude to make him sit on my roommate's bed since he wouldn't have a good view of the screen from there so I offered him to sit next to me. Of course I forgot how big of a guy he was and there really wasn't much room for both of us on the tiny bed that the college provided me. So the whole night we were inadvertently always touching legs or arms or some other body part.

We just finished watching some stupid commercial and somehow the topic of sex came up. I was getting tipsy as I finished my second drink (I asked Jack to make this one stronger) and I went to fill myself a third. Back on the bed, it was evident the alcohol was flowing as we were playing footsies with each other while we talked. It was just some harmless flirting between two friends.

"Ya know, I'm a little jealous of you. You have a boyfriend you can can get sex from any time you want. For me, I have to find someone or just use my hand."

Normally I wouldn't talk about these things with people. Especially since I had a boyfriend, who wasn't around, and because this just wasn't something I was comfortable talking about. But I blame the alcohol for indulging Jack with this conversation.

"How can it be hard for you to find anyone?" I asked him. "it's gotta be so easy for you. You're hot, you have a great body, not to mention you're packing some pretty serious equipment down there." I may have gone a little overboard with the praise but I was just being honest. How could he not have girls lining up to him?

"It's harder than you think. Sometimes my size can scare girls away."

I didn't believe him for a second. I think he was just saying that to make me feel bad for him. But I didn't press him on it. Instead I talked more about my current sexual frustrations.

"Either way, don't get too jealous of me. Alex and I haven't even gone all the way yet." Wow, I sounded like such a little girl saying "all the way," I wanted to kick myself.

"You're not a virgin, right?"

"No, I actually had two boyfriends in high school."

"So what's wrong with Alex then? Does he have a small dick or something?"

"No, he certainly doesn't! Not that it's any of your business but it's a good size for me." The white lie came out easily but I hoped Jack didn't sense anything. "And there's nothing wrong with him. I'm just trying to make it special. I didn't really like sex with my first two boyfriends so I'm hoping this will make it better."

"Wow now you're making me feel bad for your boyfriend. I'd hate to have you as a girlfriend and not be able to touch you. It would be like torture."

I blushed a little and said "Well it's not like we're completely innocent. I've given him handjobs and he's fingered me before. But that's it."

Jack laughed, "Like I said, that's torture! If we were together I don't don't think there would be a day where I didn't fuck you senseless."

Did he just say that?! A rush of feelings overwhelmed me and I didn't know what to say as I glared at him in shock. But before I could respond I got a text message from Alex. To avoid responding to Jack I opened my phone quickly so I could see what Alex said.

He was just checking up on me to see what I was up to tonight. I decided to give him some of the truth and told him that I was just hanging out in my room watching some TV. It wasn't a lie exactly but I still felt bad for not telling him I was with Jack. I had self control anyways; I wasn't worried about cheating on Alex so it wasn't a big deal that I didn't tell him. But I still wanted to make it up to him and I tried to think of ways to do that.

"Is that your boyfriend?" asked Jack.

"Yeah, he was just checking up on me."

I got another text from Alex. He said that he's been thinking of me a lot lately and can't wait for when we finally have sex. He also mentioned how much I turned him on and how horny he was. This in turn made me a little horny. That's when an idea came to mind.

I texted him back "Hey I have an idea. Why don't we go on our webcams and have a little fun ;)? I know it's not close to sex but it could be fun. Besides, I'm getting really turned on thinking about your big hard dick in my mouth." The last bit was just a little flare I added in. His dick wasn't really that big but I hoped it would boost his ego. Also I had never given him a blowjob so I was hoping the visual I gave would spark something in him.

"Give me 10 mins and I'll be on!"

Wow that was easy. Lately I was giving Jack so much attention that I felt bad for neglecting Alex a little. This would be a step in the right direction for making it up to Alex. Not that he would think I would be making anything up to him, but it definitely made me feel better.

And that's when I remembered. Jack! He was still in my room as I sent that message! How could I have been so oblivious and forgotten that??

"Shit!" I said out loud.

"What is it?" Jack asked.

"I just told Alex I'd call him but right now isn't exactly the best time for that.

"What's the big deal? It's just a phone call."

"Well I told him we could video call through our webcams. And I'm not exactly sure but we're probably gonna be naked and masturbating in front of each other." The words just spilled out of my mouth. Jack didn't need to know that but I told him anyways for some reason.

"Ok Ok I get it. As much as I'd like to stay and participate I know when I'm getting kicked out." Jack got off the bed and started towards his belongings but I jumped off and grabbed his arm.

"Wait! You don't have to go." I had almost forgotten how big Jack was when I grabbed his bicep and it surprised me a little. But I only squeezed harder. "You don't have to go, I have an idea." Jack cocked an eyebrow and looked at me questioningly.

You see, this all worked out perfectly in my head. I could kill two birds with one stone. I didn't forgot my encounter with Jack in the bathroom; seeing him naked with his big dick hanging out. It was engraved in my head. If I let Jack stay while I had a webcam session with Alex, it would make us even. I saw him naked, so I would have to let him see me naked.

It would also show that I could control myself and that me and Jack were, after all, just friends. I thought about how it was more than just being naked and I'd probably be masturbating right in front of him, but I pushed that thought from my head. I could do this.

"Well I was thinking about the other day when I walked in on you naked. I think it would only be fair if you saw me naked so we could be even. Besides I'm having such a good night."

"We can forget that ever happened. It's not a big deal and you don't owe me anything."

"No really it's fine. Here, come over here and have a seat," I said as I grabbed him with both hands and led him to a chair that overlooked my bed.

"Well if you insist on us being even, I'll have to oblige you," Jack said as he sat down and downed his drink.

I went over to have some of my drink too. I probably should've laid off of the alcohol. I was pretty tipsy at this point, almost drunk. I didn't want Alex to see me so drunk but I liked the way it made me feel.

I went to the mirror to check how I looked before I went on webcam for Alex to see. When I looked I remembered that I dressed up (just a little) before Jack got here. In the mirror I saw him looking at me. I stuck my butt out a bit and playfully spanked myself. It was just a little tease to get myself in the mood for Alex. I noticed Jack bite his lip and shake his head in response to this. I giggled and hopped up on my bed and started to get the webcam set up.

I positioned the webcam so that it was looking down my bed the long way which would give Alex a great view of me. I was careful to set it up so it would not obstruct Jack's view either. I bet the anticipation of seeing me naked was driving him crazy. I started to see the outline of his cock through his jeans as he readjusted his sitting position to get more comfortable.

Seeing him like this made me feel like I had some power over him. It felt good to know I could do these things and also have the self control to not get into any trouble.

Once everything was set up I said "You better not get any ideas over there," to Jack, "once I start the call you better not make any noise! Alex would kill me if he found out."

"Oh don't worry, I'll sit tight. You won't even know I'm here," Jack said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at that because of the wink, but I started the video chat anyways.

After a few seconds, Alex answered. "Hey honey, I hope your night is going well."

"It's good but it just got a lot better. I'm really excited for this, I've never done this before!" It was true that I had never masturbated on webcam before, but it was also true I never played with myself in front of anyone else, let alone 2 people. But Alex didn't have to know about that last part.

"I know. I'm excited just thinking about it. How do you wanna start?"

"You can start whenever you're ready, I'll start now though," I said with a wink. And so I started to take my clothes off.

The first to come off was my top. I tossed it to the ground and then saw myself in the webcam. I tried to think of ways to make this a little bit sexier. I was just sitting there with my red bra and yoga pants on. I reached up to my boobs and cupped them in both hands over the bra. I learned a little closer to the webcam and asked "Don't you like these?" Then I shook my upper body a little so that they jiggled back and forth.

Alex, now rubbing himself through his jeans, said "Yeah you know I love your tits."

I really was in a good position, from my point of view I could see both guys perfectly. Jack couldn't see what was on the laptop but I'm sure he could hear Alex. Jack was watching me and he too was rubbing himself over his jeans.

On the bed, I turned around and sat up on my knees. Now my butt was facing the camera. I turned my head around to look at the camera and said "Don't you like my butt too?" I noticed Alex took off his jeans and was now stroking himself through just his boxers. I slowly slid down my yoga pants while wiggling my hips sensually to reveal my matching red thong.

"Oh fuck Amanda, your ass is perfect. You know I love it," Alex said. I watched the laptop as my butt came into view. Not to brag but I was giving both guys a great view. My red thong hugged my curves snugly and barely left anything to their imagination. With the angle of the webcam it looked like I had a perfect hourglass body. I noticed Jack start to take off his pants. Once again I playfully spanked my butt, this time for both of their viewing pleasure.

I turned and laid down on the bed, this time on my back. I propped up a few pillows and put them under my back and my head so I was at an incline, the better to see the laptop. In the process, Alex had taken off the rest of his clothes and was stroking his dick while watching me intently. I know that he's my boyfriend, but for some reason this sight wasn't doing anything for me. It didn't make me aroused the same way I would be when I would sometimes watch porn on my own. Honestly, I was probably more horny just a few minutes ago before the call.

That's when I caught sight of Jack. He was still sitting down on the chair and he managed to lose the rest of his clothes from the waist down. But his body was a huge contrast to Alex's. Physically speaking, I could admit to myself I was more attracted to Jack's body more than I was to Alex's. Where Alex's body was skinny and loose, Jack's was muscled and tight. Jack made Alex seem like little kid in comparison. And the thing that caught my attention most was, of course, his big cock.

The sight of all of this started to turn me on again. I quickly took off my thong and tossed it on the floor. My bra quickly followed and I was left with no clothes. One of my hands played with my pussy, my fingers going up and down its opening, while my other hand played with my boobs. I could feel myself getting wetter as I watched Jack jerk his cock up and down.

What a sight it was. Jack, completely naked, as he sat in my room pleasuring himself while watching me do the same thing. His hands were big as well but I don't think even both of them would have covered his massive cock if he tried. His dwarfed Alex's by comparison, sadly. I'd say he was twice as big; almost twice as long, and thicker by far.