Amanda Discovers Her New Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I lined his cock up to my opening once again, and very slowly, slid myself down. At first, it wasn't so bad. I felt him slip into me as I gripped both of his shoulders for support. I only went down a little, I looked down and saw that I only had the tip inside me. I moaned lightly into his ear. It felt good but I needed more.

I slid down a bit further, guided by Jack's hands on my hips. His huge dick stretched me out like nothing before as pleasure rocked my body. But I still needed more. I had to see how much of his dick I could take before I couldn't take anymore.

I went back up again before trying take more in me. As I went back down I couldn't believe how incredible this was making my body feel. I think I got about halfway down when my body started to shake from pleasure. I wasn't having an orgasm, not yet at least. But I was close. I think it was at this point I decided I couldn't take anymore.

But that didn't mean I still couldn't enjoy it. "Oh fuck you're so big, Jack. I love it," I moaned into his ear. "I knew you'd like it," he responded with a smile.

I moved my hips from side to side, crying out from how he penetrated me from different angles. Next I started to go up and down his thick shaft. I had to go slow and take my time, I wasn't sure that I could go faster even if I wanted. I didn't think my pussy could take it. Nothing this big or thick had ever been inside me before.

I started to feel pangs of guilt at this point. You could definitely call this fucking. Not before when I just wanted to feel Jack's cock inside me. But now that we built a nice steady rhythm, you could say we were fucking. But I told myself I was still in control of the situation, and at any time I would jump off him and finish myself off. There were still things I could do to soften the blow to Alex.

I bounced up and down on Jack's cock, still not quite going past the halfway point. It wasn't so much the length, but the thickness, that got me. It was way more dick than I ever had in me anyways, I was satisfied with it. Jack was grabbing my ass in handfuls, pulling me up and down in rhythm with my movements. He spanked my butt again, a little harder than last time. I cried out in surprise and Jack latched onto one of my nipples again, lightly sucking it.

I was very close now. Soon I had to get off. I couldn't betray Alex anymore than I already had. But it looked like Jack had different plans. He lifted me off of him and gently tossed me onto the bed and on my back, making it seem like I was light as a feather.

Immediately I felt empty and needed his massive cock back inside me. But now was the perfect time to stop this. I could end this right here before it went even further. I couldn't let Jack fuck me like this.

Before I could move, Jack was already on top of me. He ripped my panties off and tossed them aside, too impatient to even take them off properly. He wasted no time in spreading my legs and sticking his big cock right in me.

Instinctively, I spread my legs to give him a better angle at penetrating me. He started off by going slow, and didn't go past the halfway point that I had set earlier. He knelt down close to me, with his face next to mine, and started to lightly kiss my neck. At the same time he gently grabbed one of my boobs and softly pinched my hard nipple. I cried out from the pleasure and he alternated between my nipples and the sides of my neck.

The ecstasy was so much at this point and I was so close to cumming. I wrapped my legs around Jack and pulled him in every time he thrusted into me, increasing his pace. "Fuck, I'm so close!" I said as I reached down to touch my clit. Jack moved up a little bit so I could reach it with no problem.

The combination of being penetrated by Jack's cock and the stimulation of my clit was too much. I erupted into a mind blowing orgasm. My body trembled uncontrollably as waves of pleasure went through my body. I remember grabbing the sheets as it happened and then held onto Jack for support. I'm sure I made all sorts of noise throughout this but couldn't be sure because I was in and out of consciousness for a few moments. As I came to, Jack was still thrusting in and out of me but at a slow pace. He was holding me tenderly as I got my bearings back.

"I hope you're ready for more, because that was just the warm up,"Jack said with a wicked grin.

I'll admit, I was a bit scared of what was to come. I was sure there was no way my body could take any more of his cock. But I guess that Jack had earned it. I would let him have his way with me. Of course I wouldn't let him cum inside me. I was still in control of the situation here anyways. I couldn't let that happen. I'd get him to pull out and maybe I'd even finish him off with my mouth like last time. I'm sure he'd love that.

So Jack got up and I was thankful that he stayed inside me as he did so. He grabbed one of my legs and threw it over his shoulders. He grabbed the thigh of my leg that was over his shoulder and used it as leverage as he thrusted into me. With his other hand he grabbed one of my tits and roughly squeezed it, eliciting more cries from me.

He fucked me at his own pace this time. He went deeper and faster than before. It was clear that before he was letting me enjoy myself, but right now it was his turn. Jack's gaze pierced my eyes as he plowed into me, using me for his pleasure. His hands gripped me harder than ever; I'm sure he'd leave a few marks by the time he was done with me but right now the pleasure of everything else overcame that small pain.

But as Jack thrust his huge cock into me, deeper and deeper, I felt a new sensation. A confused look found its way onto my face as I experienced it for the first time. Jack wasn't even in me all the way, but he was so big that he was hitting my cervix at this point. It was confusing because it hurt but at the same time it felt so good and so much pressure was building up in me. Jack was fucking me deeper than anyone had ever before. I felt so fulfilled by his cock that I couldn't believe it. Another orgasm was quickly approaching as I grabbed onto his butt with my hand, urging him to pound me deeper and faster.

But Jack must've sensed this, because he immediately pulled out of me. In one hand he held the base of his cock which was rock hard and covered in my own wetness. "What are you doing?!" I exclaimed, "Get back inside me!" I couldn't believe he pulled out! I was so close to another huge orgasm.

"What's the matter? Not worried about your boyfriend finding out?" he said with a smirk on his face.

I couldn't believe he was bringing this up now. "Please don't talk about that now. Just come back here and fuck me, I'm so close to cumming."

"You need my big dick back inside you, don't you?"

"Yes please, I need your big cock back inside me," I begged as I spread my pussy lips for him.

Jack lined himself up to my cunt but didn't go in. "You're such a slut. Just look at you, on your back with your legs spread out. Whose slut are you?" He then slapped my pussy lips with his thick shaft a few times, teasing me further.

"I'm your slut! Please fuck me. I need you back inside me!" I begged him. I couldn't believe the words I was saying but I was so desperate.

Jack grinned before thrusting back into me. I felt like a piece of meat at this point. A part of Jack's conquest. I was cheating on my boyfriend in the worst way but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was the physical connection between Jack's body and mine.

Up until now I think I had maybe about ⅔ of Jack's cock in me, maybe a little more. But now I got to experience the whole thing. Jack plunged into me, all the way to the hilt and bottoming out. As he did, he embraced me and held me close to him, as much to comfort me as to hold me down. It was painful at first as I grabbed his back with both hands, digging into him with my nails, and cried out in shock.

But as he held me, I grew used to the pain. My cunt felt like it was being stretched to its limits as it grew used to Jack's full size. I could feel him against my cervix; so much pressure building as pleasure beat out the pain. I wrapped my legs around Jack's body again and ground my pussy against him. The pressure against my clit passed the breaking point as my body erupted into another orgasm. This one was even stronger than before and I'm sure I went in and out of consciousness again.

After I was done, Jack resumed fucking me. He threw one of my legs back up onto his shoulder again. With one hand he had a hard and firm grip on my thigh, which he used as leverage to fuck me, and the other hand he grabbed my tits with, squeezing my hard nipples for both of our pleasure. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see ourselves in the mirror on the other side of the room. With each thrust my tits were bouncing up and down. I was in awe of how ridiculous it looked. I was tiny compared to him. His huge muscular form dominating me, my body being impaled by his massive shaft.

It was an incredible feeling, one second I was completely filled and the next I felt almost empty as Jack fucked me. With each thrust, he would go all the way in and nearly all the way out. Each time I could feel his balls slapping against my ass as well as the wet sounds our bodies made as we fucked. Any minute now I'd get him to pull out and cum in my mouth and all over my face; I couldn't wait!

Jack decided it was time to change the position a bit, because the next thing he did was drop my leg and fall into the familiar missionary position. But this time I was prepared for his size and my legs automatically spread apart for him as he drove into me.

His face was close to mine and I whispered into his ear "Oh yeah, fuck me. You're so big, I love you inside me. I'm your slut," as I ran my fingers through his hair. I was feeling so naughty and those words just came natural to me at this point. I was loving this. I wanted to enjoy it while it lasted because soon it would be over for good.

Jack didn't say anything but started to fuck me harder and faster. He brought his lips to mine to kiss me and our tongues met eagerly. I moaned into his mouth as I grabbed his head and made out with him, obvious to everything else in the world.

He broke our embrace abruptly to lean up slightly. He repositioned his hands and placed them on either side of me while shifting his hips to get a better angle. Now as he fucked me, my whole lower body was bouncing up and down on the bed each time he thrusted. He was fucking me so hard that this could happen. This was the first time I had sex like this and I felt so many emotions, not sure which ones to focus on.

But again I could hear his balls slapping against my ass and the wet sounds our bodies made as he railed into me. I was basically his fuck toy at this point. My body was an object for his pleasure and I was glad to be apart of it. This went on for a few moments and I started to wonder how much more I could take...

What brought me back to reality was Jack's final thrust into me. He grunted and moaned into my ear as he collapsed on top of me, his cock buried in me as far as it could go. Lost in the ecstasy I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pulled him as close as I could. I could feel him cummimg, unloading into me. I could feel every pulse and twitch of his huge cock as he came inside me. I felt him pumping his cum into me, seemingly endless.

At the same time I was in disbelief and shock but also loving every second of it. Not just the last few moments but the whole experience with Jack. I thought of Alex and how I would have to end things with Jack but I pushed those thoughts away once again and just enjoyed the present.

Jack stayed inside me a few minutes after he was completely drained. Then he pulled out of me slowly, got off of me, and lied down next to me. A whimper escaped my lips as he did, I was just so used to being filled by him and now that I felt empty I couldn't help it. His cock was flaccid but it was still big and a sight to see. I wouldn't be surprised if he could go for round 2 in a minute. Immediately I felt his cum start to leak out of me. I felt myself get hungry for his cum so I scooped up some with my fingers and tasted it. It was different since it was mixed in with my own fluids but I savored it. I let the rest pour out of me and onto the sheets.

We didn't say anything as we laid there, both breathing hard and tired from the events that just took place. After a few minutes Jack gathered himself and got up to put on some clothes. I did the same. It was kinda awkward in those moments before he left. We said our goodbyes but I didn't bother with a goodbye kiss, I thought that would be too much.

I definitely had my work cut out for me. I had a lot of damage control to do and a lot of apologizing to Alex. But after today I knew I could be a better girlfriend, a better person; I had to be.