Amanda, Friends Helping Friends

Story Info
Amanda and I began an affair we knew would end.
1.5k words
3.89
14.1k
13

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday! Fridays were always a day to relieve some stress after a long week of school. It was a Navy school which meant they crammed us full of information during the week and tested our comprehension every Friday. I did well so it was time for reward.

In Great Lakes, there was not much to do on base on a Friday night except drink a few beers at the club, so that is what I set out to do with my roommate. The ratio back then of girls to guys was about 1 girl for every 10 guys, but of course, we still went there hoping to hook up with a girl. We weren't the best looking guys, or the wittiest, or anything other than the dozens of other lonely sailors there looking for the same thing.

At our school building, we housed our school along with another and surprisingly, they had a few female students. I don't remember how exactly I had met Amanda, but she saw me at the club and came over to talk. She stood about 5'5", had a nice full body, not skinny as a rail, but not overweight either. She had a really cute face, almost like Sally Field, and shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She had a slight lisp and a little bit of a southern drawl. She was dressed in cowboy boots and had a jacket with tassels on the edges, she was from Kentucky so that is how she wanted to identify.

We started with typical small talk from seeing each other at school, then she asked if I would go to a party with her. Of course, I said yes, the club was loud and smoky. We grabbed a taxi and headed to a hotel where some of her classmates had rented a room for the party. She mentioned something on the way about a girl she was not getting along with possibly being there and she wanted me to more or less, protect her. What had I gotten myself into?

On the way to the hotel, I don't know why, but I tried to kiss her. She let me and for the short trip there, we made out in the back seat of the taxi cab. She had wonderful soft lips and her tongue was very smooth and strong but not over bearing. As our tongues brushed against each other, my cock stood at attention. I kissed her neck just below her ear and she moaned ran her fingers through my hair as she leaned her head back.

At this point, I was not interested in the party anymore, I just wanted to get a hotel room and fuck. That was not her plan so we went to the party. There was booze, cigarettes, and a lot of conversation. When the girl arrived who she spoke of, she got quiet and eventually said we needed to go. Like me, she did not want to go back to the barracks so we went down to the game room at the hotel. They had a few video games and a pool table. At first, there was no one in there except us so I pulled her towards me and started kissing her again. I think that is when she told me she had a boyfriend back home and I just replied with and I really didn't react much at all. I guess making out was okay, but maybe that was her way of telling me fucking was off the table.

By coincidence, an acquaintance of mine from back home walked in with one of his friends. We talked a little about mutual friends and other things from back home and after a few games of pool, decided to go hang out in their room. After some more drinking, more cigarettes, and lots of conversation, we all decided to retire for the evening. My friend was so cool, rather than going back to the base, he let us stay there. We even had our own bed.

Not much happened that night, maybe a little kissing, maybe a lot of kissing, I just don't remember. But what happened the next morning was something I will never forget.

My friend and his friend had to go back to the base for muster in the morning so that left Amanda and me alone in a hotel room. I dove into Amanda with the intent to take it all the way. I pushed my nearly naked body against hers on the bed as I kissed her passionately. Our tongues swirled around each other's as she used her hand to pull me tighter into her. I ran my hand up her leg and she stopped me before I got to her panties. I wanted so bad just to finger her. I knew once I did, she would let me inside of her body. This went on for 20 or 30 minutes. I thought I was going to explode, grinding my hardness into her hip. Finally, I whispered to her, "If I don't get some relief, I am going to hurt later."

She asked, "Hurt? What do you mean?"

I replied, "I'll get blue balls?"

She laughed and said, "What is that?"

I replied, "When a man is erect and excited for too long, his balls get really sore, kind of feels like a kick in the nuts."

She replied, "I can't, I have a boyfriend."

I said, "I know, and I respect that, but I have to jerk it, or you can if you want."

She replied, "I really can't, just, that's too far I think."

I then said, "I am going to the bathroom then to take care of it."

She said, "No. It's okay. You can do it right here. I am okay watching you."

I said, "Okay," and pulled my underwear down below my balls.

She stared at my cock as I started moving my hand up and down my shaft. I was stroking lightly at first. She was so intrigued that some drool fell out of her gaped open mouth. As I continued to stroke, her own hand moved down to her panties and then on top of her mound. I said, "Go ahead. I want to watch you, too."

She looked into my eyes and she grabbed the top rim of her panties on each side, lifted her bottom off of the bed, and slid her panties completely off. She had a wonderful bush. The hair was all matted down from being in the panties, but it was a perfect amount of hair and flesh.

She spread her legs wide and began rubbing her clit with one hand while squeezing her still covered breast with the other. Her hand was circling her clit and then she would run a finger down into her folds to get more lubrication. My seven inches was so hard and thick, I wanted to be inside of her so badly.

I moved up between her spread legs until the head of my cock was about an inch away from her folds. I never touched her pussy though, I wanted her to trust me, so we just maintained that position as we watched each other masturbate.

We watched each other for a couple of minutes. One of her knuckles brushed the very tip of my cock at one point but it was not an invitation for anything more, just a slip from her frantic rubbing.

I finally couldn't stand it anymore and felt the tension build up inside me. I began releasing my cum onto her bush and hand. Her shoulders came up off the bed as she began her own release. Her eyes closed as she said, "Oh my God, I am cumming!"

As my orgasm stopped, and hers continued, I reached to her waist and hip, and slowly caressed her as she was cumming. Finally, she laid back, looked at me and said, "Thank you! I really needed that."

I replied, "I should be the one thanking thank you!"

I moved up beside her and laid there staring at her and she stared back as my body faced hers. I cock was pushed up against her hip and as my erection softened, some cum oozed out and I rubbed it into her hip. She said jokingly, "You got my hand all sticky."

I replied, "There is a better place for that stuff."

She said, "I wish we could."

I really didn't know what to say. I thought to myself her boyfriend would not like any of this, at least I wouldn't if she were my girl. But what she told him was none of my business.

As we dressed and got ready to leave, many thoughts ran through my head and later I found out, hers too. Could this be the start of something new? Is this a onetime thing because of her boyfriend? If she was to break up with her boyfriend and I was to start dating her, could I trust her? I really did like being with her. Maybe she does not love him like she wants to.