Amanda, Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda and Dave spend another Friday night together.
2.5k words
4.38
6.7k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we got back to the base on Saturday morning, we parted ways and did not speak again until Monday or Tuesday. I spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with a roommate, just chilling. I did not tell anyone since she had a boyfriend, and she was already involved in some drama with a female classmate of hers.

School was busy and we did not see each other every day or on every break during the day. I looked over at her hanging out with some of her classmates but did not speak. She eventually came over and asked why I was not talking to her. I did not know she thought I was ignoring her so I awkwardly replied, "I wasn't ignoring you."

She said she thought I purposely was avoiding her and I assured her that was not the case. I had glanced her way a couple of times but I just thought she was talking to her friends and I did not want to butt in and interrupt her circle.

She then said she wanted me to meet her friend Janie. I walked over with her and she introduced us and whispered in my ear, "I told her what went down the other night."

I replied, "Oh, shit. Everything?"

"Yes", she replied, "And I told her I had not had an orgasm like that in my life."

"Wow, I did not even do anything to you."

"Yes, I know, I cannot imagine if you had!"

I said jokingly, "Well what are you doing this coming weekend?"

She said, "I have no plans, yet."

I felt my cock harden in my pants and thought to myself I better get those thoughts out of my head for now, surrounded with a bunch of guys, and 3 or 4 more days of studying before the Friday relief.

We hung out on breaks for the rest of the week and of course, the rumors already started at the school house how we were a thing. I just told everyone we were friends and that she was just a nice girl to talk to, and that she has a boyfriend anyway.

On Thursday evening, I called my cousin who lived in Schaumburg, a suburb of Chicago. He was wanting to hang out over the weekend so I asked if he minded if I brought a female friend. He said it would be no problem and she was more than welcome to sleep at his place with me. He was still in college and lived with his parents, so really, we were sleeping at my aunt and uncle's house. I had no idea what the arrangement for sleeping would be, but I pictured her in the extra room, me on the couch.

When I asked Amanda if she was up for that, she hesitated and said, "how is that going to look? With the word getting around about us spending time together, it might not be the best idea."

Well, crap, I told her we could just disappear and no one would know. She replied, "they are not stupid, they'll figure it out, when I am gone all weekend."

"Well, what should I tell Hank," I asked.

"Why don't you go and I'll just hang out here," she replied.

"Cause I really wanted to spend some time with you."

"Why?"

"Really, I pictured us walking around downtown, checking out the sites, maybe a drink somewhere, just having a great time hanging out," I replied.

"You make it difficult to say no," she replied and turned her head away.

"I understand your predicament and there is no pressure. If you want to just hang around and not even touch, that is okay," I said.

She turned and looked into my eyes again and said, "What do you want, like, what is your deal?"

I had no reply to that at the time. Looking back, there are a million nice things I thought of to say but it caught me off guard and I replied with a simple, "I don't know." What a dumbass reply! So, I looked away and kind of grinned shyly, thinking this was it, no more opportunity here.

Then she simply said, "That was awkward. I will tell you what I want. I want you to be your friend and hang out. I'll go this weekend but if things get out of hand, please remind me to think before jumping."

I said, "That sounds like a deal, and honestly, I have no idea how we would even have a chance to do anything inappropriate at my cousin's house. I am sure we will not be able to sleep in the same bed and all."

She replied, "Ok. I will pack a few things."

We made arrangements off base for Hank to pick us up so it was not obvious we were disappearing together.

On Friday, I finished up at school and caught a bus to the exchange. My cousin was to meet us there. A bus or two later, Amanda showed up, cowboy boots and all. She looked amazing, smiling ear to ear. Shortly thereafter, Hank showed up. I put Amanda's bag and my bag in the trunk, then we got in the car. I asked Hank if he minded if we both sat in the back and he had no issues with it. He mentioned us not making too much noise if we started screwing back there and Amanda quickly replied, "That ain't gonna happen."

I just shook my head in embarrassment.

He drove us down to Schaumburg and we dropped off our bags at his house, said hello to my aunt, uncle, and other cousin Dawn, then went to go get pizza. After that we went to the mall, K-Mart, and a movie rental store to get a movie for the night. We settled on "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure." My cousin's kind of humor.

Once we got back to the house, Amanda said she wanted a shower so I showed her to the bathroom. Once I got her there, she shut the door and shoved into me and kissed me like I was the only man left on earth. I was instantly hard and she knew it. She reached down and squeezed my cock through my jeans and whispered, "Tell me to stop!"

I didn't say anything, but I pulled away. I grabbed both her hands, grinned a big grin, and said, "Stop...for now at least."

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked back out into the hallway. I adjusted my cock up under my waistband and waited for it to shrink back to normal. Part of me wanted to go back into that bathroom and take Amanda while she was in the shower, but I knew I better not, not right here in my cousin's house. I disappeared back to the den and put some Talking Heads on the stereo.

After Amanda got out of the shower, we visited with my aunt and uncle and even played a couple of card games. She was so open and cool with them, very intellectual and knew so much about current events and more. I was impressed. My uncle even looked at me and said, "David, you better not let this one get away."

I admitted, "She's not mine, Uncle Joe, I am too late for this one. She has a boyfriend back home in Kentucky and she's a good girl, just a friend."

Aunt Barb said, "Oh, I thought the way you two looked at each other, there was more to it."

Amanda replied, "Well, if I did not have a boyfriend, I think Dave would be on my radar."

Then she winked at me. I smiled back.

When it got late, Hank decided we better watch our movie so we went down the split level into their den and sat on the couch. This is probably where I will be sleeping. Dawn had gone back to her apartment so her old room was for Amanda to sleep in. We started watching the movie and Amanda said she was cold, so we put a blanket over our bodies. I had already switched into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Amanda was wearing sweatpants as well, and a t-shirt.

Amanda and I cuddled a bit, or maybe it was a snuggle. It felt good either way and I was semi erect from the chemistry of our bodies being so close, and the fresh smell of her clean body just being in the shower a couple of hours before. Her head rested on my shoulder and my arm was around her with my other arm just resting in my lap.

Hank was having problems staying awake so he said he was going to go on to bed. I asked Amanda if she wanted to go on to bed and she said no, that she wanted to see the rest of the movie. She was getting a kick out of it and laughing quite a bit. I couldn't have cared less about the movie, I just wanted to know how much longer it was going to be before we were making out. I was getting harder and harder, almost fully erect.

Amanda's left arm slowly left her lap and made its way between my legs under the blanket. She rubbed just a bit and then repositioned her hand further up my leg. When her forearm brushed my hard cock, she said. "do we have a visitor? You better put that thing away before you get blue balls, "she teased.

"I know where it needs to go," I replied.

She said, "Where is that? Care to enlighten a girl?"

With that, I went in for the kiss. My passion exploded for her. The whole night, I was good and kept my hands to myself, but now, I was an animal. I could not stop. She kissed me back, like the kiss in the bathroom. Her mouth felt so soft and tasted so good. She was the best kisser I think I had ever felt.

As I kissed her, I reach under her t-shirt and squeezed a breast through her bra. She let out a moan and put her hand on the back of my head. I squeezed and squeezed, moving from one breast to the other. I knew where this was going so I pulled away and said, "Is this where I am supposed to be the voice of reason?"

She looked at me and replied, "Is this the point where I don't care what reason is?

I do not want to complicate things so I felt I better not turn this down. Doing that could cause way more damage than backing out.

I dove my free hand into her sweatpants, massaging her mound from outside her panties. Her body was so hot I felt like she was setting my hand on fire.

I moved the panties to the side so I could slide a finger into her. She was so wet, my finger slipped right in and she let out a moan and her legs opened wider.

I whispered, "Shhhhh. Be quiet."

She nodded her head yes.

I then went into the top of her panties, made my way through her bush, and began slowly rubbing her clit. She was bucking against my finger as I held my place and rubbed her more and more. Pretty soon she whispered, "Oh. My. God!"

She was cumming and bucking for what seemed like a minute. After her first orgasm, she stood up briefly and pulled her sweat pants about half way down to her knees and sat on her left side with her ass facing me. She turned to me and whispered, "Do it now."

I got up and got into position and pulled my sweats down to expose my 7 inches.

There was no working to get my cock inside of her. She was so wet, I slid right in, but it was very tight. I pushed the head just past her folds and then slowly out again. I did this a few times then slowly pushed my entire shaft into her wetness She took a deep breath and reached back as if to keep me from going that deep again.

I asked, "Are you okay?"

She said, "You're so big! It feels so fucking good."

I rested one hand on her hip as I worked in and out, pulling her body into mine as my lower body rubbed against her butt. I reached with my free hand into her t-shirt and squeezed her breast again, still wearing her bra. I leaned down and kissed her side and whispered, "This feels so fucking good."

She said, "It does."

I pumped slowly and felt myself building up more and more until I itched for relief. I started cumming and she did again as well. Her contractions almost hurt they were so powerful. I came so hard and drilled deep but was careful just to keep it smooth as to not make a bunch of noise.

When I finally emptied, I stayed in her, a million things going through my mind, is she on the pill, is this something we will regret, is this someone that I hurt because I destroyed her existing relationship, etc.

My cock throbbed for a good two minutes until I finally pulled out of her. She pulled her panties and sweats back up and said, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

I replied, "Okay."

I had put my cock back into my underwear and sat there. She came back in after a quick trip to the bathroom kissed me again this time, more of a nice calm and sweet kiss, the kind that people who have been dating for months do. It felt right, it felt affectionate. She then said, "I had to pee and get wiped off. You came a lot."

I said, "Speaking of that, are you on the pill?"

She replied, "Yes, no worries there."

I said, "Okay, cool. Are you okay with everything that happened?"

She nodded yes and replied, "For now. When the reality hits, not sure. By the way, I guess we are officially fuck buddies."

I laughed and said, "If I had to pick one, it would be you."

She laughed and said, "Whatever. Thanks, I guess?"

We straightened up the couch and just laid there in each other's arms and fell asleep. Eventually I woke to her getting up to go to the extra room for a good night's rest, and to give the impression we were nothing more than friends. She kissed me on the cheek and left the room. I went back to sleep and had multiple dreams about her. Really weird dreams about her boyfriend coming to take her away or her being gone because her boyfriend came and got her. Every time, I woke confused, hurt, and lonely. I wanted to go to her room and crawl into bed with her, but I had to refrain.