Amanda, Friends Helping Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The way she said naked had me semi hard again. Amanda had her hand on the inside of my thigh. She started to run it up my thigh towards my balls. I let her as to not make a scene. My hands were above the water but I put my right one down in the water and worked up her inner thigh to her pussy. I began caressing her pussy to pay her back.

Amanda then says, "Liv, you are very beautiful."

Liv's eyes got bright and she replied, "Thank you so much! You are, too!"

Liv looked at David to see his reaction. He smiled at her.

Amanda looked at me with this really nervous look like she was about to do something completely daring. I whispered, "Go ahead."

She let go of me and moved over towards Liv. Liv asked, "What are you doing?"

Amanda stopped and started moving backwards to where she had been and replied, "I'm sorry. I thought. Never mind."

Liv said, "I just asked. Come back over here if you want. Don't be nervous, Amanda."

Amanda went over to Liv. Liv grabbed Amanda's hand and pulled her closer. Liv's other hand made its way to Amanda's side. David and I stared at the two of them.

Liv stood up, lifting Amanda to her feet as well. The water line came up to just below their bushes. Liv slowly began rubbing on Amanda. Liv really was a beautiful woman. He hair was dark and wavy. She had chipmunk cheeks and cute little dimples when she smiled. Her lips were full and her nose was perfect. Her body was fantastic as well. Probably D cups with a small waist and shapely hips. Her pussy was trimmed to a narrow bush. She was just slightly shorter than Amanda.

Liv continued to rub Amanda and Amanda started rubbing Liv as well. Liv asked, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Amanda replied, "Just once, but I didn't give. I want to."

Liv said, "I'd like that. Just do what you think would feel good on you and follow my body language. You'll do fine."

With that, Liv reached in to kiss Amanda. Their breasts rubbed together as their arms rubbed and massaged each other's backs. Liv reached down with one hand and began probing Amanda's bush. Amanda spread her legs enough to give Liv full access. Amanda reached down between Liv's legs the same way. They went on rubbing, kissing, and fingering like this for a few minutes then Amanda pushed Liv back onto the edge of the hot tub, helping up to rest her butt on the edge. Liv spread her legs as Amanda moved in to her pussy. Amanda first ran a finger up and down Liv's slit, watching it part and move back together. Liv was moaning. I had forgotten David was in the room. I looked and him and he smiled at me as if to say, "Enjoy the show!"

Amanda then moved her mouth to Liv's pussy and began parting Liv's pussy lips with her tongue. She licked up and down, and side to side, moving her tongue inside Liv's pussy. Liv was getting into it, moaning and rocking. Liv had her hands in Amanda's hair, rubbing her scalp and keeping her head on her own pussy. Eventually, the sensations got to be too much for Liv and she said, "Yes! Lick my pussy, girl! Make me cum!"

Liv began bucking and arching her back. Her toes curled up and her legs swayed at the hips as Amanda stayed between her legs, eating her gorgeous pussy. It was beautiful to see Amanda get her wish today, especially after just mentioning it earlier. Amanda kept licking and grinding her mouth into Liv's pussy while Liv bucked against Amanda's mouth until Liv's body returned to normal. Liv opened her eyes and said, "Wow! That was amazing, girl. Wanna go to the bedroom?"

Amanda shook her head yes. Liz climbed out of the tub while holding Amanda's hand, careful not to slip. Amanda followed. I looked at Amanda and she waved her finger at me motioning for me to follow them. I was rock hard so I tried to hide my junk the best I could behind my arm against my belly and followed them. They grabbed a couple of towels on their way and partially dried off. As they climbed onto the bed, I stood in the doorway watching them. David had followed me and was standing behind me, erect like me. When I turned and saw him, I looked down at his cock, then back up quickly. His cock was at least an inch longer than mine and slightly thicker, too. I said, "Oh sorry. Didn't mean to block the view."

He laughed and said, "If we're lucky, we might be part of the show. Don't be shy, man!"

With that, I proceeded into the bedroom. Amanda had laid down across the bed and Liv crawled up on top of her and began kissing her on the lips. I could see their tongues moving in their mouths as they explored each other's' mouths. Liv was on all fours while Amanda was caressing Liv's breasts hanging down just above her own.

I moved to the side of the bed Amanda's head was on and David was behind Liv on the other side. I tried not to look at David but I caught myself sneaking a peak every now and then at him. David was about 6 foot 2 inches tall, maybe 220 pounds, not toned but not fat either. He had black hair on his chest and privates. He had a small thinning spot on the back of his head but kept his hair longer on top and slightly wavy on the edges at the bottom. His face was smooth and oily looking and he had a 5 o'clock shadow. A nice-looking middle-aged man. I was not interested, nor was he, in touching between us but at least he wasn't gross to look at.

As the girls continued kissing, my erection continued to throb. Liv made her way down Amanda's body slowly, stopping at her breasts for some sucking and caressing. It was an amazing sight. Amanda was moaning while Liv continued to please her, getting her ready for a nice tongue fucking.

Liv worked her way slowly down between Amanda's spread legs, kissing her mound, her thighs, and gently rubbing her tongue into Amanda's pussy. Amanda looked at me and said, "Give me your cock. I wanna suck you."

I moved onto the bed and put my cock into her mouth as she turned and opened her mouth to accept it. She sucked, taking a few inches in while Liv gave her a good tongue fucking. I looked down and saw Liv's mouth over Amanda's mound. Liv was on her chest with her ass in the air. David moved in behind her and put his cock into position. He pushed and entered Liv slowly. Once he got his big cock in, he began moving back and forth, careful not to drill her too hard where she could still mouth fuck Amanda. Amanda was moaning and grunting and taking my cock deeper into her mouth as she started coming. Liv started coming from David's big cock and then I started to cum in Amanda's mouth. The room was full of moans and movement as everyone was getting off. I was shooting my cum deep into Amanda's soft, warm mouth and David was shooting deep into Liv's beautiful pussy. The girls were squirming and bucking as their bodies climaxed.

As we all finished up, Liv slowly moved up Amanda's body until David's cock dropped out of her, covered in cum and pussy juice, and going into a semi hard state. I couldn't help but look. I pulled my softening cock from Amanda's mouth and crawled backwards to the edge of the bed. Liv then crawled on all fours until her face was above Amanda's. She leaned down and kissed Amanda again, mixing my cum with Amanda's along with Liv's mouth. I would have liked to have been in on that kiss as well.

David said jokingly, "anyone get that on tape?"

Amanda said, "God, I hope not! And who would want to see that?"

We all laughed. Deep down inside, I wish I had it on tape. Could be a once in a lifetime thing!

David then said, "Anyone want another drink?"

I asked for another as did the girls. We moved back out to the jacuzzi and put our bodies back into the water. Amanda and I were not as nervous now about being naked in front of our new friends. No more hiding our own flaws. No one cared.

As we sat, we all talked about whatever came to mind. We came clean on how we got the room and eventually it came out how they met, through an escort service in Chicago. She had not done that kind of work in a few years since David gave her a job.

I had to get up early for the special detail so we decided it would be best if we called it an evening. Amanda and I dried off, got dressed, and made it back to our room. When we took a quick shower together, brushed our teeth, and went to bed.

While we were laying there rubbing each other in the dark and talking, I asked her, "Well, how did you like it?"

She said, "I liked it a lot, all of it! I really liked the way her pussy felt. It was so soft and slick. I hope I did a good job. I think I might be bisexual."

I said, "Yeah, probably. If you really like it that much. What do you like better though?"

She said, "Oh, I like fucking the best. There is nothing like the feeling of you inside of me and your cock swelling just before you cum. I like to feel your cum squirting inside of me.

She paused and said, "I can't believe I am the same woman I was when I left home for the Navy less than a year ago. I feel so different. Is that bad?"

I replied, "You're just growing in a way you never knew you would. You're more open minded. That is not a bad thing. You just have to know when to put on the brakes."

She said, "Yeah, you are right. I was so conservative and now I feel like I want to experience so many new things. It might sound selfish but I used to do for everyone else, and now I want to do for me."

I added, "Just be careful not to lose yourself."

I was tired and hard again but was also spent or I would have fucked her again. I knew we had all day Saturday when I got back from the base, too, so I needed to save something, plus I really needed to get some sleep! It was already 1 A.M. I had to get up at 5 A.M. to get to the base and get ready.

"Goodnight, Amanda, "I said as I kissed her lips softly. Now they tasted like toothpaste.

"Goodnight, Dave, "she said as she rubbed the side of my face with her thumb."

12