Amanda, Friends Helping Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
Amanda and Dave have some fun in a backseat.
2.7k words
4.46
4.6k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up about eight o'clock on Sunday and grabbed a shower, had a light breakfast, and hung around the barracks waiting on Amanda.

She came by just before ten and I was waiting in the lounge area by the quarterdeck. I had no idea what we would do for the day so I was open for anything. Finding things to do when you are stationed in Great Lakes without a car is difficult.

I walked over to meet her at the quarterdeck when she arrived and invited her in rather than hanging outside in the cold and wind. It had warmed up a hair but it was still frigid to me.

She told me some of her friends were looking at going ice skating somewhere in the area. I had never been ice skating. Not something we have much of in the south so I agreed that would be fun. Two of her friends had cars so we rode with one of them. Tony's car was a little 2 door Dodge Charger hatchback. This is not the old 60's or 70's Charger. This was a little compact type car.

Amanda and I crammed into the back seat while Tony and another guy named Scott sat in the front. Amanda told me they knew about us so we did not have to hide our affection.

We rode to the skating rink, not even sure where we really were at this point, but the ride was about an hour and a half. We talked with Tony and Scott quite a bit about the Navy, high school, girls, and whatever else came up. They were really cool. Tony was from Indianapolis so one weekend, he had his older brother bring his car up for him. I told him about my GTO and he said I should have brought it. Glad I didn't tough due to the snow and road salt.

We had a blast skating. I fell more than once, not ashamed, but to me, falling on ice skates is much easier than roller skates, and hurts a lot less. We saw people fall more than me, and we saw some that looked natural out there. Amanda was very good on the skates. She would go backwards, forwards, fast, etc. She passed by me many times, sometimes sticking her tongue out. We couple skated some as well.

One time, we were couple skating and I fell and drug her down with me. She landed on me at kind of a 45-degree angle with her head on my chest. She moved up my body, leaned down and gave me a long, warm kiss, then got up and helped me up.

Those soft lips, it almost felt like the first one again. That taste of Chapstick again, familiar. Her hair brushing my cheek, heavenly. That one kiss gave me chill bumps, or maybe it was the cold ice I was laying on. No, quite sure it was the kiss.

We all got a bite to eat at the ice rink. It reminded me a galley food. Not a gourmet type setting, that was for sure. But it kept the hunger pangs away so it was all good.

We had our own table and she began the conversation and said, "I am breaking things off with Robert next time I see him. I feel bad but I cannot marry a person if I cannot give them my all. It's not fair to me or him or anyone involved. It's going to hurt him and our families but it's just not right. You know it, right?"

I said, "I think you're right. How do you really feel though?"

She answered, "I am very confused. I used to picture life with Robert. Now, though, I just feel like a completely different person. I am not the old Amanda. I think the Navy has changed me. I am a little scared but at the same time, my spirit feels freer."

I said, "Wow. I have never really thought about my transition into the Navy like that. My experiences so far have not been what I expected and I have not reacted like I wanted to either in some situations. But at the core, I still feel like me."

She said, "Me, too. But the whole relationship thing with Robert, I realize how bad it was now. He is a super guy, but he's not what I want in a man. I feel terrible that we have grown apart but what would be worse, lying to him for the rest of our lives?"

I asked, "When are you going to tell him?"

She said, "I don't want to tell him on the phone. The problem is my orders have me leaving a week from yesterday and going straight to California for school that starts on the next Monday. No leave in between. They said I will get leave over the Christmas break."

I agreed she should tell him in person.

We finished up our french fries and hot chocolate and skated a little more. The group said it was time to go so we checked our skates in and headed to the parking lot. I was about five o'clock by then.

I sat behind Scott and Tony drove. Amanda leaned her body into mine while we rode home. She had taken off her jacket and laid it on top of her while she was reclined on me. I had my left arm around her, underneath her jacket and my hand on her stomach. Her hand was on top of mine.

After we all got settled in for the ride back to the base, I slid my hand up to one of her breasts and gently starting squeezing. After a couple of minutes of this, I wanted to run my hand under her shirt to get better access so I slid my hand down into her pants to pull her shirt up. She reached down and undid her belt buckle, then unbuttoned her pants. I moved her zipper down and gave a nice rub and a squeeze across her mound outside of the jeans. Her body moved a bit off of the seat so I ran my hand over her mound again, feeling the softness through the seam of the jeans.

I pulled her shirt up out of her jeans and reached up to her breasts again, pushing her bra up off of them. I rubbed my hands over her bare breasts, squeezing and gently pinching her nipples. My erection was poking into her back as I continued to massage her breasts.

Amanda looked up at me and then stretched her body upwards so our lips met. Her tongue dove into my mouth and mine reacted back, tasting the hot chocolate we had just had at the skating rink. Her kiss made my cock even harder. She was an amazing kisser.

I massaged her breasts with more aggression as our mouths continued to explore one another. I squeezed and pinched then started to run my hand down her belly. Eventually, I slowly slid my hand down into her panties.

The guys were chatting amongst themselves about some school stuff and one of the teachers. I slowly ran my fingers through her bush, first through the hair, then making circles with my fingertips. Then I split my index and middle fingers apart and gently rubbed deeper down, careful not to touch her clit or lips.

Her body was hot and soft. Her flesh was smooth and silky. I rubbed up and down slowly and gently, teasing her mound, wanting her body to beg for my touch. Her wetness had made its way out onto her bush.

Scott must have looked back while we were making out. He then said, "You two need a room?"

We broke our kiss and started laughing. Amanda replied, "Why, you got one?"

We all laughed again. Tony said, "Don't get any stains on my seat back there."

Amanda answered, "It'll be the only stains these seats ever get!"

Tony said, "True, sad, but true."

Amanda then said, "Now leave us alone already."

We all laughed and Scott said, "We need a curtain between the front and back seats!"

He and Scott laughed at that and then continued their conversation.

I went back to teasing her, rubbing the area where her legs met her mound. I then rubbed and as I got to her clit, I gently squeezed my fingers keeping the flesh around her clit between them. I felt her breathe deeply. I released my grip and ran my fingers down her mound on the soft flesh outside the lips. When I reached the bottom of her folds, I could feel how wet her pussy was getting. I was careful not to touch her most sensitive parts yet. I wanted to tease her more.

I ran my fingers up her folds again, careful not to penetrate her while staying to the side of her silky entrance. I squeezed the flesh around her clit again, trapping her clit in the middle. Her body moved in a small spasm.

Next, I reached down low into her panties and took my middle finger and ran it very gently up her slit, parting her pussy very slightly and smearing her juices up to her clit. I lifted my middle finger just before making contact with her clit while my other fingers continued up through her bush.

I did this again, going just a tad deeper into her folds and when I reached the top of them, I drug my finger completely over her engorged clit, pushing the hood of it up a little. She breathed in a deep breath again.

I was so hard now. I know she could feel my erection in the small of her back. I would take care of myself later but for now, I had to finish what I had started.

I pushed my middle finger down past her clit and parted her folds but this time, I curled my finger into her wetness, then pulled it out putting pressure on the top of it while I ran my finger over her clit again. She grabbed my arm underneath the jacket.

I ran my middle finger down again and pulled more of her wetness up onto her clit and began rubbing it. I started with small circles on its outer edge, then smaller circles on top of it. The hood would move back and forth. I spread the flesh around her clit open with my index and ring finger while my middle finger continued to massage her clit.

I ran my middle finger down between her folds again and back up to her clit, spreading the flesh apart again as I rubber her clit, this time with more force.

After a few more times of this, she started cumming as her body began moving against my fingers. She grabbed my arm firmly and pushed it against her stomach as I kept rubbing her clit. She let out a small whimper and then her body relaxed. I continued to rub gently wondering if she wanted me to continue or stop.

I ran my finger down into her again and she opened her glazy eyes and looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile. If we had been in my car, I would have pulled over right then and there and fucked her, but here we were in the cramped back seat of a Dodge Charger.

She twisted her body and pushed up off of me. She then slid into the other side of the car and proceeded to stick her head under the jacket. Scott looked back and I signaled to him to be quiet. He just shook his head and looked down at the jacket with Amanda under it in my lap, then tapped Tony on the shoulder and motioned for him to be quiet and to look. Tony glanced back really quick then looked back at the road.

While that was happening, Amanda was taking my belt off and getting my pants unfastened. She pulled them and my underwear down just a bit to release my very hard cock. She took the tip into her hot mouth and began sucking what I assume was the precum from the tip. She moved her hands to my hips and just used her mouth to keep my cock in place. I kept my hands above the jacket to keep her covered by it. Her tongue pressed hard into the opening as her lips went over the head and onto the shaft. I was already close to cumming from all of the fingering of her I did and the grinding of my erection into her back.

Her mouth felt so good in contrast to the tight jeans and her body weight crushing my erection. The heat and wetness of her soft lips and tongue as my cock slid deeper into her mouth was quickly sending me over the edge.

She moved slowly at first and then started increasing her pace. She went a little deeper each time until she could not take any more of me into her mouth. Feeling her soft lips slide on my shaft and her tongue on the underside of my head each time she slid up was making my cock feel like it was going to stretch out of its own skin. I wanted to last longer but I could not. Here was this hot woman sucking me right here in the cramped back seat of a friend's car right in front of her classmates.

I am pretty sure she could tell by the size and throbbing that I was very close. I wanted to warn her but did not want to blow our cover either so I just let my cum shoot into her mouth. I could feel each shot of my cum shooting down the shaft and out of the tip and into her warm mouth. She sucked harder while I was cumming and that made it even more intense. Shot after shot until I was completely spent. I could feel my face was flush by the time all of my cum was spent into her mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth until it was softening. She gave it one last suck to clean it off, then let it flop onto my belly. She started to pull my pants back up so I raised my ass off of the seat to give her some assistance. I then reached under the jacket and helped her zip, button, and buckle.

When her head came from underneath the blanket, her hair was all over the place and she was flush as well. I stared at her messy head of hair for a minute. She looked so sexy with her hair half in her face, part all off, and crisscrossing locks everywhere. I finally reached to her head and ran my fingers gently through her hair to give it some kind of normalcy again. I pulled her face to mine and gave her a nice kiss, tasting remnants of my cum in her mouth. Mixed with her, it was not bad at all. She crawled onto my chest, rested her head, and closed her eyes.

Scott then said, "Lucky mother fucker."

Amanda, with her eyes still closed, smiled and giggled.

We must have both dozed off in the car for the rest of the trip and got back to the barracks about seven. We all had early school classes in the morning so no one was really wanting to do much else. Amanda and I just sat talking in the lounge at her barracks. We were both very sad to know our affair was soon to be over. Less than two weeks and she was leaving. We couldn't help but bring it up in conversation.

I headed back over to my barracks to get a uniform ironed and polish my boots. I was also trying to think of something really cool we could do this next weekend since it might be our last. She has orders to leave on Saturday, less than two weeks, from Chicago. Her orders have her catching an early flight Saturday morning so I might not even be able to spend time with her the Friday night before.