Amanda is Abandoned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were still a couple of blocks away she asked me to pull over under a large shade tree beside the street. She got up on her knees to reach my face and spent 10 fabulous minutes telling me goodbye, sharing kisses and touches. Amanda sat back down and I drove on to her apartment complex, her telling me where to go into the parking area.

Amanda looked around and said. "My mom's car is gone so she's at work."

I got out, grabbed her backpack out of the back of the truck and set it down. I opened her door on the truck. She hopped out, gave me the tightest hug and the most sensual kiss. Amanda looked up at me, I'm almost 6 feet, she barely 5 feet.

She took a deep breath and spoke softly. "Thank you, I will never forget you!"

I answered. "And I will never forget you. Take care."

Amanda picked up her backpack like it weighed nothing and went bouncing off up the sidewalk toward her apartment. I got back in my truck, backed out, and slowly drove out of the parking area. I pulled out onto the street heading back to the interstate and smiled to myself. 'LIFE IS GOOD', I thought, and headed for home.

I looked down at my watch... it read 5:00PM. What a fantastic 24 hours we had shared.

***

I hope you enjoyed my true story. I appreciate your vote.

12