All Comments on 'Amanda Likes Japanese Girls Pt. 05'

by Vincent21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hina and Max Love Story?

Can we get a Hina and Max love story? They have great chemistry together. Maybe Hina can get pregnant with Max's baby and Amanda can raise the child as her own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Idea

Remember the girl that caught them in the shower? Bring her back and get her involved in a threesome. She just felt like a tiny loose end that had some potential

Donos253Donos253almost 4 years ago

Yes some more stories would be nice,l’ve enjoyed the story so far...

RubberuwRubberuwalmost 4 years ago
Great and sweet!

Enjoyed your story very much. Nice to read about young people discovering and enjoying themselves at the same time. One wished more people could share and try more together. Noted some comments that other readars wanted your story to stay lesbian. As this is about young people I like that it deals with all the posibilities of sex.

One wish boys could be as open as your girls are. And I see many possible continuations where both girls could share both girls and boys, even if it would be incest it could be open and educating for them all. And very enjoyable for us readers.

So once again thanks for a great story and looking forward to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice scenario, but the writing is too matter-of-fact, seems like a summary. Throes, not throws. Peeked, not peaked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous