Amanda Likes Japanese Girls Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was dying to be naked with him. She wanted to press her naked body fully against his. She unfastened her pants and added them to the pile. In the loft, Amanda took the opportunity to pull off her own pants. She had caught her brother masturbating before, but never realized how big his penis was until she saw it next to her tiny friend. She knew Hina had a small vagina and she realized it was going to hurt her going in. Hina thought his cock was beautiful and couldn't wait to have it inside her, filling her with sensation, giving her pleasure. Regardless of how much it might hurt she ws dying to come on his cock.

Hina lay on her back. "Pull down my panties," she whispered. He kissed his way down between her legs and took hold of her panties. "Slowly," she added. He inched them down, kissing her skin and breathing in her smell. His head was spinning with desire; it was only by deliberate effort he could go slowly. Her mons pubis then labia were exposed and tenderly kissed. He finally got the panties past her thighs and tossed them away. He spread her legs and buried his face in her pussy. He was intoxicated with his passion for her and yearned to give her pleasure. His tongue slid up and down her labia, into her vagina, down to her asshole and back up again. Hina was nearing orgasm. She gazed up and locked eyes with Amanda staring down at her. She knew her girlfriend was touching herself by the expression of pleasure on her face. Hina came to the edge and drew in deep breaths. The girls could read each other's faces perfectly. They both came at the same time. Hina grabbed Max's head and held in against her pussy while her vagina spasmed on his tongue darting in and out her hole. She intentionally moaned loudly to cover any noise coming from the loft.

Hina thought Max did a wonderful job and wanted to thank him. She pulled him up even with her, put her arms around him and began kissing him wildly.

"I think it's time," she said. She lay back and spread her legs wide apart. Max lifted himself up on his hands and lined up his cock with her vagina.

"Your pussy is so tiny. It might hurt," he said kindly, "I'll go slow and tell me if it's painful." Hina nodded. Jealous as she was, Amanda admired her brother for being such a gentleman.

Hina was very wet, so lubrication wouldn't be a problem. He gently rubbed his glans penis between her labia, coating it with her wetness. When it seemed slippery he aimed it at her passage and pressed.

"Are you ok?" Hina nodded. He pressed a little, and a little harder, but her vagina didn't give way. He started to push very hard against the tight opening and Hina gasped.

"Are you ok?" he asked again. She leaned up and kissed him.

"Keep going, it's almost in," she begged. He wiggled his cock around and slowly felt her vagina give way. Hina was panting as the tip went in. With short strokes he gradually inserted his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. He reached the back of her vagina and pressed against her cervix. She let out a long slow moan of pleasure and pain. He still had two inches in reserve. He slowly began to stroke her pussy. Her vagina was so incredibly tight he was going to have to be careful not to blow his load too quickly. Every time his pleasure started to build he eased off.

"How is it, your first cock?" he asked.

"This is so good. It hurts, but it feels amazing. You are so deep inside me. I keep coming."

"Really? How many times?"

"I came as soon as you touched my pussy with your cock. It doesn't stop."

"What's better, girls or boys?" In the loft Amanda startled at the question. That means her brother must know that she and Hina are lovers, and Hina knows her brother knows, but she trusted her brother and decided not to worry about it at the moment. The truth would have to come out sometime.

"They're different, but I like both," but she thought the feeling of his cock pressing against her womb was the greatest ecstasy she had ever felt; if he pumped his semen into her, her whole body would explode from her orgasm. Max kept up the slow strokes for almost half an hour. Hina loved every second.

"Let's try this way," he suggested. He eased his cock out and turned her around onto all fours.

"You're going to fuck me like a kitty?" she asked. She bowed her back, turning her ass upwards, her pussy and ass presented for the taking. He knelt behind her and lined up his cock. This time it went in easily. He grabbed her hips and pushed his tool in and out. His cock touched different places inside her and made her come again. She felt like a rag doll from her constant spasms, joy radiated throughout her body.

Max felt her contractions on his cock and almost lost control. Her brown star staring up at him was too tempting. He pressed his finger against her asshole and wiggled, it slid inside. The girl was going wild and started grinding her ass against his hips. His ecstasy was at its peak and he lost control. The build up to his orgasm was bigger than he ever thought possible as he tried to hang on to the edge. He couldn't breath. The waves of pleasure began rolling through his body and he stroked his cock in and out of Hina with powerful thrusts, his whole body convulsing, his semen pumping into her body. He finally caught his breath and let out a big moan. Hina felt his cock throbbing inside her, his cum filling her vagina, filling her womb. At that moment her whole existence was ecstasy and she orgasmed in waves that shook her insides on and on.

When their pleasure was spent they collapsed together on the blanket, in the hay, in the barn, in each others arms and traded small kisses. Neither of them had ever felt this much joy and satisfaction from sex. Amanda had given herself four or five orgasms while watching her brother fuck her girlfriend, but she knew Max and Hina had shared something wonderful and she was jealous. She lay back in the hay, in the loft, in the barn and silently cried.

Max had to tend to his chores before his absence became suspicious, and graciously excused himself. He dressed and left Hina lying naked in the hay. She was in no hurry to get dressed herself. She wanted Amanda to come hold her while she lingered in the languid joy of her sexual satisfaction. While she was lost in her thoughts Amanda came down the ladder from the loft and lay down next to her friend. They smiled sweetly at one another and Amanda brushed Hina's long black hair out of her face.

"My pussy hurts," Hina whispered, and Amanda kissed her on the forehead.

"I bet it does. It seems like you enjoyed it."

"It was amazing, I loved it." Hina could see that the words tore at Amanda's heart. "But I like sex with you better. I love you."

"I love you, too." Amanda gazed down Hina's body and noticed semen leaking from her vagina. "You let him come inside you? Didn't you use a condom?" Her expression turned to concern.

"I don't know. I thought he did."

"That asshole."

The girls went back to the house and got cleaned up. That night they had a barbeque in the backyard with the extended family. There were so many aunts, uncles and cousins running around, there wasn't any opportunity to confront Max about the condom. The girls were too tired and Hina was too sore for anything to happen that night. They slept late and strolled around the farm and the woods the next morning. After lunch Ray drove them back to the bus station for the ride back to school. Hina and Amanda were greatly relieved when three days later Hina got her period.

End of Part 5

Note to readers: Thank you for reading this story. This is all I intend to write for now. If you would like Amanda and Hina's story to continue tell me what you would like to happen.

12