Amanda, My Cousin; Mandy, My Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing saga of Brent and Mandy.
4.9k words
4.62
15.9k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So after about 9 months of trying to make Mandy my HDFS 376, or Human Sexuality "lab" partner, it finally happened. Out of 30,000 students, about 45% of which were women, Mandy was absolutely the best looking woman on campus. Undisputed.

No argument needed. Quantifiable and provable by my biased standard...

And she was in bed with me, her naked body lying across my naked body. If an asteroid smashed into Earth at that very moment I would have had a smile on my face, but then I would have missed the rest of the story.

"What are you thinking?" she asked. That is every woman's favorite post-coital question to ask. And most guys will admit...we don't usually have an answer because we don't think we have to think all the time. Sometimes we like to savor the moment. Sometimes we like the feel of bare skin touching us. Sometimes we like to smell the musky smell of cum and pussy and sweat.

But sometimes we also worry we are way outside our league. Sometimes we worry we won't be invited back because we weren't good enough or we did something wrong. Sometimes we critique our performance too harshly, or when we think we were an absolute fucking machine but wonder, is it possible we are overestimating our ability?

But most of the we aren't thinking, only savoring.

I was savoring her beautiful naked body touching my body. I enjoyed the feel of our breathing as it became one. I could feel our heartbeats beating in a synchronized manner. I loved the smell of sex sweat and sex fluids on freshly washed sheets that had smelled like a spring breeze a few hours before, but now smelled like us. I knew I was lucky, and I knew she was savoring the post-sex glow of orgasms like she had never experienced in her life. I also knew, "I am almost ready for Round Two".

But somewhere in the back of my mind, I couldn't help but fear what our grandmothers- first cousins by birth, raised as sisters during the Great Depression- would say if we announced we were pregnant and expecting. Would they be upset because we had premarital sex and weren't smart about it, but be excited about the union? Or would they forbid us from getting married because we were (distant) cousins?

So, when she asked what I was thinking, I gave the best answer I could, "Nothing. I am just enjoying..."

She must not have believed me because before I knew it she had rolled over on top of me, her wet womanhood sitting right on top of my semi-hard manhood she had recently enjoyed. She had my shoulders pinned down, and tickled my face with her hair. Then she slid along my length 3 or 4 times, her outer lips kissing me as she moved, bringing me to full attention.

"Oh, reeaaalllly...nothing? Am I supposed to believe this is 'nothing'? Well, maybe..."

Uh oh! Playful challenge to my manhood! So I responded by shifting my hips a little, entering her about half way. "Well, barely more than 'nothing'. It's just the tip though."

Then I finished the job and bottomed out in her.

"Ooh, still just 'the tip'?" She played.

"Yep".

I tried to keep my hips still as she wiggled, letting her explore this position. "Oh, it feels...different. Uuhh...Kind of empowering, but it's hitting a different spot. Oohh, I like this way too. Do you like this way?"

I loved the innocent talk with her little noises added in, but I almost felt sad that her last partner had been so... so bad? So careless of her? Or maybe, just innocent himself? I am certain I was no stud my first time. It takes time and familiarity, or maybe even multiple partners. Or at least one person willing to be patient and teach you. I had such a teacher once. She was my "battle buddy" at ROTC Advance Camp the summer before.

And I was going to do everything within my power to be that teacher for her. And if I failed, we would sure as hell have a lot of fun along the way. I didn't look far enough ahead to see how it might end.

"You like this way, huh?"

"Mm hmm. Ooh, I like how I can control how, uh god, how deeeep I can get you inside me. And if I move this way, uh god, it hits this spot that feels..."

"Fantastic?" I asked. Hoping she was getting close again.

"Yes! Fan-fucking-tastic! Uh, oh, so close...Don't stop! PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

I hadn't really realized I had been rising up to meet her. I had been exploring her body while she drove. I touched her face, pushed her hair behind her ear so I could look into her eyes when she had them open. And I played with her breasts. Oh those magnificent breasts! I would tweak a hard nipple or suck on them. But when I realized I was thrusting and she was getting close, and she was getting me close, my hands wandered to her butt. She had strong, powerful hips. She had fantastic globes on the backside. And I had a trick my teacher loved, and wondered if Mandy would love it also.

"Oooh, god, please don't stop!" She nearly screamed.

"Cum for me Mandy. Cum hard!"

And when I felt her clamp down, saw those eyes roll back in her head, she let out a scream, and my finger that had been on her butt cheek touched her butthole. It could go one of two ways...

It went the way I hoped. She exploded. Again. And again. My teacher would have been proud.

Some people may think first-time sex with a new partner is like Christmas morning...it's fun, exciting and surprising. Maybe it's more like a brand new performance car. When you first drive it, you feel the power and excitement but are cautious. Then you get brave. You crank up the radio, hit the gas and squawk the tires because "I OWN This". But we usually don't stop to think, "Does this own ME"? And we usually don't worry about the warranty or insurance policy, but we should. We always need them because something WILL break.

At this point, "afterglow" turned into sleep as Saturday night drifted into Sunday morning. We both woke up to birds chirping and the sun streaming in. Even though we weren't in direct sunlight the sun still highlighted her hair- both places- and made her eyes sparkle. Amazing how that worked for her. Here it is, after a long night of sex- morning breath, bedhead, sleepy matter in her sparkling eyes, cum and sweat covered, and she woke up as beautiful as any supermodel, and was still a 9.5 or 10 out of a 10! (I'll give myself more credit than I deserve and say I was a 4, 5 at best. Hopefully she saw at least a 7.)

"I need a shower. If you let me go first I will start breakfast while you shower." She asked, "what sounds good?

"Come with me," I replied.

"We did that several times already" she said, but with a playful tone.

"FOLLOW me, then"

As we got out of bed, I snuck a peak back at our love nest. I hoped those were Mandy's sheets and not Mallory's. I didn't know how I would explain the mess to her. And maybe Mandy would let me frame them without washing them if they were hers...

I had her follow me downstairs towards Wendy's bedroom. Wendy had the master suite and only bedroom on the first floor. And it also had a kick-ass shower with massager heads and some waterfall feature. On the way downstairs, she exclaimed, "ugh, I hope this is worth it. It's all leaking out of me down my leg! Thanks."

"It will, wait till you see our shower."

When she saw it, she was impressed.

"How did she score this setup?"

"Short answer, is The General was a Lieutenant Colonel in charge of Air Force ROTC on campus. Anytime he was stationed somewhere stateside, he would buy instead of rent, and then rent it out after he moved on. In this college town, he only rents to Air Force or Army ROTC students. We each pay $150 rent to him, and we throw in another $50 a month for major maintenance- windows, water heater, air conditioner or whatever. $200 a month for this place, close to campus, but in a residential area is a bargain. But $600 a month for him is a bargain because he already owns it outright, it is more than enough to cover his taxes, and our maintenance fund means he doesn't shell out extra money. Your rent is going to petty cash- garbage bags, cleaning supplies, stuff like that. We aren't telling him you are here, but I don't think he will care for the summer."

"So how did Wendy get this room?"

"She's been here the longest, and she's Wendy. You know her, if she wanted it, all she would have to do is ask. But also, Mallory and I both wanted the rooms by the Movie Theater room, and Steve wanted the basement. He mostly has that 3/4 bath to himself. So it worked out for all."

I found some towels and washcloths, we set the water temperature and figured out the water fixtures and controls, and proceeded to lather up. It was highly erotic in this awesome shower for two, naked, and all lathered up. It was easy to tell I was excited once again.

"Like what you see, Lover?" She asked.

"What do you think?"

"'I think' you have been generous and wonderful, now 'I think' you should spin me around and fuck me from behind."

Have you ever had sex in water? It sounds great, but water is a terrible lubricant. And being that we were already a little raw, I was more than happy to try, but I had limited expectations.

I entered her and could tell right away I might cum after some time, but she probably wouldn't. I just wanted to get it over with for her sake.

"Brent, are you close? I'm kinda sore"

I pulled out. I felt bad, hopefully she wasn't hurt. I could tell she was disappointed- for her, but mainly for me. I was only concerned for her. And this gave me more time to recharge for the next time.

"Thank you. I think I need a little bit of a break. Can I make it up to you later?"

I tried to reassure her that it was fine, which it was. "Take all the time you need. We have other things to try that you may find exciting." That got a purr out of her.

After we dried off, I suggested we try and have sex in every room in the house at some point. She thought that sounded good, which meant that she was interested in more sex.

Everything was good.

I said, "Maybe we start in Wendy's room. Check this out." I pulled back her comforter and blanket, "silky sheets!"

"Well, actually, they are more of a satin, but YES! Let's try it out. AFTER we nap. THEN we wash a couple loads of sheets."

Now I could go on and on detailing this episode and that episode, but hopefully you get the idea. It was more than sex. It was more than lust. It was a highly sensual, highly enjoyable, extremely pleasurable relationship that took off like a rocket. We both were intent on making it all about the other person, and when both are willing to give 110% to the other person, holding nothing back for ourselves, you get 220% in return. Or maybe it's 110 times 110 for 12100%? I don't know the math, I was in college for ROTC and history and political science, not math. But it's still a good rule to live by, and the focus of many songs- the more you give, the more you get in return. But never look at it in that selfish sense. It's a paradox that I had lived once before and was all too eager to dive in headfirst once again. Maybe I wouldn't get hurt this time.

But for those of you wondering what we did in those satin sheets...it involved a 6 and a 9, lots of fun and pleasure, and another load of laundry.

Monday started part-time work, class, and a routine. Midweek more or less brought on her period-sooner than she anticipated, and Friday through Sunday brought two and a half days of National Guard drill, my one weekend a month, good ol' infantry training. On the one hand, it sucked to have to leave for 3 days so early in our new situation. But on the other hand, she was out of commission for a few days anyway, and it gave us a few days to tap the brakes and reflect on this. So, I went to Camp Dodge near Des Moines, and she went home to Nebraska, about 3 hours away.

Sunday night when I pulled into the driveway and I saw only her car and the house lights on, my heart started racing! I was nervous, excited, hard, ready to go, except for one thing...despite the fatigue which I could power through, I smelled like a damned goat herder. I needed a shower for me, but for her more so. One whiff and it may have been a deal breaker.

"Hey, Honey, how are you?" She asked as she raced up to kiss me. "Hungry? Whoa, has anyone told you that you need a shower?"

"No, it's my new cologne. Don't you like it?"

"Not as much as I like your Irish Spring or whatever. Supper is almost ready, so hit the shower, then we will talk while we eat. Then maybe we can go to bed early?"

Crap! It's always scary when a woman says we need to "talk". But what about? I loved talking with her. She said WE could go to bed. Stop worrying for nothing Brent, hit the shower, and go spend time with this beautiful woman, no matter what she has in mind.

So I took a quick shower and came downstairs in just PT gear (Physical Training- your basic gym shorts and t-shirt). It covered everything more than boxers do if there was a surprise guest, yet offered her easy access if she wanted it.

"I went home this weekend. I needed to pick up a few things, do some shopping, and wanted to get a feel from the family if this could ever end up in more. Would they be mad if I announced our relationship?

"Short answer is, 'no, I did not nor could not' tell them what we were doing now. They would never allow me to move in with a sex partner before marriage. You are possibly seen as safe because I have allowed them to think that way. Kathy, when she found YOU were my roommate, wondered if she could come for a weekend and jump your bones."

Since I am a stupidly behaving smart ass, before I had an opportunity to stop them, these words slipped out, "hmmm, a threesome with you and the beauty queen."

I was joking. It was apparent from the tone, but seriously Brent, sometimes you are a dumbass.

"If you aren't careful, you will be having a 'onesome' in the basement shower." It was said jokingly, but I got the message loud and clear.

Her sister Kathy 5 or 6 years before had represented Nebraska is a nationally televised beauty pageant that everyone would know about. With her fake tits, fake smile, fake personality, hair from a bottle of dye, and long legs, she was easily a 7 or 8. But when you add in her real personality she started losing points. Mandy was the real deal. It was amazing these two were even related let alone sisters who could get along.

"She tended to think I was crazy if I wasn't sleeping with you, but then again, her morals are..."

"Hurting my pride, Dear, hurting my pride" I joked. We seemed fine.

"Don't get me wrong. I LOVE feeling you inside me. I love the feel of US connecting, skin to skin, and you shooting your cum into me. What did you call that, a 'creampie'? Yes, I love all that, but my period not being when I thought it would be scared me a little bit, and I think we should use condoms more regularly- not every time, but more. Are you okay with that?"

Most guys don't like condoms, but there was still the promise of sex and lovemaking, with the occasional bareback. Still seemed like a deal that was better than I deserved.

"To spend any time with you is wonderful. Any time inside you is more than I probably deserve. If this is how you want it, how can I say 'no'? Of course I'm fine with it" was my reply.

"Here. I have a present for you" she said as she handed me a gift bag. I opened the bag, removed the tissue paper and found a couple movies, a dozen or so condoms of various novelties. Some were actual condoms to prevent pregnancy, some-like the glow-in-the-dark one and some ribbed thing that had what looked like a sea anemone on the tip were more or less for fun. I knew that one would never fit inside her. "Where did you find these?"

"I was thinking on the way back here and I found that place in Des Moines in the strip mall. I thought the movies might give us some ideas. The lady behind the counter said the one had a lot of variety and the other one actually had a good story. I bought a few other things I may show you later."

The movies were "Schoolgirl Sluts #47" or something, and "Debbie Does Dallas". She was right, there was a bit of a story to it. I told her I loved the gift and would let her choose which movie and condom we tried out after supper.

She also informed me that Wendy was coming midweek for a couple of days. "She said you will cook steak on the grill for us."

So Wendy showed up, Mandy was making some side dishes and salad, and I was drinking a beer while cooking meat on an open heat source because I'm a guy, and that's what we do. We cook meat on fire and drink beer. Ugh ugh, me caveman.

We are all on the patio and just as I take a drink of beer, Wendy says, "so, are you two just 'fucking', or is there more to it?"

"Ffflllpppphhjtttttt!" SPIT TAKE! Beer goes flying out my nose. Cough, cough.

Wendy politely asks, "Are there bones in there, Brent?"

"Why do you ask, Wendy?" Was about all I could get out during gasping breaths. Mandy kept silent behind me.

"Well, I see how you two look at each other. You are handsome and she is beautiful. And you both have a glow. Sex, love, I don't know, but I detect a glow. And I know how you feel about her."

So I was the one on the hotseat. "Don't you have 'doctor client confidentiality' or something?"

"You never paid me."

"I bought the steaks" I said.

"Also, someone washed my sheets. They smell like Downey and Bounce sheets so I know someone did a load of sheets."

She had us. That was a good clue she picked up on. Damned Wendy. You had to love her, but you couldn't bullshit her.

"Seriously guys, you fucked in my bed? You have the whole house and you pick MY bed?" She wasn't mad, but she was having fun.

"Well, you have nice sheets" was all I could think of.

But Mandy finally chimed in. "TECHNICALLY, all we did was shower, nap, then have simultaneous cunnilingus and fellatio in your suite. He never actually penetrated me whilst in or on your bed." The overly clinical speak was funny and also gave me the impression these two tell each other a lot more than I was aware of.

"I'm happy for you two. I really am. I know it has been a long time waiting. Mandy, I don't have a sister my own, but I love you like one. Brent, I love you like I love my brothers. I haven't seen you this happy since..." an almost rare slip up for Wendy, but she had a good recovery, "in a long time. I would take a bullet for either of you or donate a kidney as a living donor I love you both that much. Take care of each other. GROUP HUG!"

We came in for a group hug. What Wendy said was serious. People say things like that all the time, but Wendy meant it. We ate, talked, laughed and eventually went off to bed. Wendy in her suite, Mandy and I in my room this time. Mallory's room, or Mandy's room was directly over Wendy's room, and we wanted a little peace and quiet.

Over the summer we watched movies. We tried almost every type or kind of condom we could buy, and lube or technique we both felt comfortable with. We would roleplay occasionally. One of my favorites was when I came home one time and she was in a short skirt and tiny top, and she was wearing glasses. If she had glasses on, that meant she wanted a facial.

I always thought "a facial" was rude, yet, if I could get her to squirt on me, I thought it was awesome! I was the man! And she felt the same way she said. She loved getting me close, watching the muscles work, and watch my cum shoot out at her. She felt responsible for my orgasm and sometimes really liked to enjoy my orgasm that way. Other times she liked to feel it inside. Or to taste it. We were sensitive enough to each other that even orgasms with certain types of condoms were pretty good. Not like bareback, but who can complain?

I sure couldn't.

So anyway, I come in from class, and she's in this schoolgirl getup, glasses on, hair in pigtails. Sexy as hell!

"Mister Cramer, this is SO HARD! Can you PUH-LEASE help me?! I'll do ANYTHING!"

12