Amanda, My Cousin; Mandy, My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would spout some lines like that in her best Bambie Woods cheerleader/ innocent schoolgirl voice. I would reply in my stern teacher voice.

"Well, Dear, you need to carry the 1 and divide by x" or whatever she was working on. As I was being a "good" teacher, my already hard cock would be tenting in whatever I was wearing. And I would move it closer to her.

"Oh Mister Cramer, this thing is poking me. Can I touch it? Oh, it's so hard!"

Terrible dialogue, but it was good, harmless fun. Eventually we would switch over at some point to our normal voices.

"Take it out, Mandy. Oh, that feels so good! Suck my cock!"

"Oooh, I love your cock. Do you wanna cum on my face? Do you want to come in my mouth? Cum on me, Brent! Cum on my..."

I'd lose it about then, covering her beautiful face and glasses with a load of cum.

Back to Bambie voice, "Oh Mister Cramer! Look at my face! Did I hurt your cock?"

"Now look what you've done. You are a BAAAD girl!"

I'd set her on the desk or table or even the pool table, and I would go to work on her pussy. Usually it was tiny panties I could easily pull to the side, or no panties at all, but one time in particular it was crotchless panties! She had never worn them for me, and I loved them!

I went to town, fingering and licking her pussy, and I saw another new toy, a little thin vibrator. I had to play. "Ugh, Brent..." Bambie was gone, Mandy was here. "Finish me off and then fuck me as soon as you are hard!"

I was already hard, but wanted my own facial. I needed her to squirt for me. "Cum", I commanded. "Squirt for me, then I will fuck you and fill you up."

She did, then I kept my promise and filled her up. No condom. Not a big deal. Nothing to worry about we figured.

My summer class was over and hers was also wrapping up. I was just about to go on my "two weeks in the summer" portion of my National Guard training. I didn't go with my normal unit. I was attached to a different one since my unit's training conflicted with summer school. The commander allowed me to meet up with them at Camp Ripley, Minnesota. Mandy and I went up a couple days early, checked out that big "Mall of America" and spent 2 nights in theme room hotel. "Phantasuite" as it was billed. We stayed in some fantasy themed room from Sherwood Forest. The bed was in a (fake) tree, we had a bubbly hot tub in the room, a waterfall shower (we loved those!) And some furniture set at various heights for sex. Let's be honest, that's what this whole room was designed for. There were probably cameras in there recording us, but we didn't care. We fucked like rabbits the first night and gently made love the entire second day and night. Yes, they were two different acts.

Then she dropped me off at my barracks where I would spend a night, then over a week in the field, then a night or two in the barracks before riding the convoy back home, where she would pick me up, we would most likely have sex right away, and celebrate my birthday about week later- hopefully with more sex- before classes started for my final semester. Fall semester. A harbinger of change, right before a long, cold winter.

I got onto post from the field a few times while at camp and called home. First time, she sounded great. Second time, worried and guarded, but she said not to worry. Third time, no answer, which was fine. I didn't expect her to always be home and I never knew if or when I could get near a phone. Last time, Mallory answered. "She moved back to her new place." That was to be expected, she couldn't live there during the year.

But if the summer had been a car ride, I feared I was going to need my warranty or insurance when I got home.

When I go back to the Unit headquarters on Saturday and needed a ride back, it was Wendy, not Mandy who met me. "She couldn't make it."

"'Couldn't', or 'wouldn't'" I asked with fear in my voice.

"Couldn't. Went back home. One of the brothers was playing baseball in Omaha so she went home."

I felt better. But not good. Okay, I felt terrible. Bad. Knew what was coming. I'd been here before, and Wendy knew it.

Sunday night she came over. "Let's go upstairs. Glove up. Which one feels best for you?"

I'm not complaining, but she gave about 75%. She wasn't glowing like normal, and she didn't cum herself. As we lay naked next to each other in my bed, she turned to me and said, "we might be able to do that sometimes, but I can't get too close to you. You have no idea how much I love you, but you are going off to the Army in a few months, and I have school to finish."

I wonder if Wendy told her what to say. This was almost word for word the same conversation I had exactly 15 months before with my first love. We had had a very similar conversation almost a year before that final one.

But then she hit me with a new twist. "I think it was the crotchless panty day on the desk. I felt different after that. And in the fantasy room, I was late. I should have had my period before then. I thought I was pregnant."

She let that sink in. Then said, "I didn't know what you would do."

Oh, I know what I would have done! I would have married her. Told the families to go to hell if they disapproved. Figured out how to get out of the army if she wanted. But I would have married her!

But I couldn't tell her that. She had made up her mind, and if it was going the way it appeared, I loved her too much to grab her and tie her down. She was right. But she had more.

"Then I heard a news story about 2 pilots that were killed in a training mission. I knew it wasn't you, but here I was, I feared being alone, single, and a pregnant military widow. And I can't do it."

"Are you..."

"No, not now. I don't think so anyway. Not sure what nature is telling me, but I don't think I am pregnant. "

We held each other. We cried. We loved. We made promises.

But it wasn't the same.

12