Amanda: The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- "So my aunt is a sweet little floozy too. Whoo!" - exclaimed the brunette. "She is all wet here between her legs." She took out her two forefingers from the crack of her aunt and put them in her own mouth: "Umm! How delicious! I should like to taste more."

What more was there for a modest woman to lose? All her strength was pushed to its limit. She could bear no more. She leaned forward, folded her hands together in despair and whimpered in a low voice, stooping close as far as she could to the forehead of the squatting brunette: "Oh, no! Please ... please, don't play any more with my feelings. Have mercy, dear, have mercy on this poor aunt." A large drop from her eyes fell upon the chequered top of her tormentress. A wet spot grew as a result on her shoulder, at which the girl looked with a frown. This apparent angry frown made the blonde so nervous that out of instinctive fear she stretched her trembling hand to smooth the spot, but instead of doing so only ended up clumsily to tear a little the soft material of the top near its neck cut.

With a sudden angry jerk Tania reached forward; a strong pull immediately brought the weeping blonde down from the chair. She pulled her on all the way around to the high stool placed at the opposite side of the dining table and paying hardly any heed to the feeble protest from the stupefied weeping blonde, sat herself on it and placed the elder girl on her knees, face down, bottom up. "Is it fair to tear the top of a poor girl, who is just going to join in a new job, and hardly has money enough to change into a new one? You little naughty tart. You're going to receive punishment for that." Without waiting for any reply from the down faced blonde she slapped her right bottom cheek with her right hand. And then without delay another slap came down on the left cheek too. A nice sweet sound of 'smack' filled the whole air of the room. Then as she cupped with her right hand the right cheek again, the realisation penetrated the consciousness of the blonde woman with her face down to the floor exactly what was happening to her. What a humiliating shame! She was being spanked! And that by a girl so much younger to her! Who she knew so little till the time! Whose mother was only her acquaintance! Where could now she conceal her shame? The tears flowed on and on, blurring everything from her sight. And her whimpers increased too, as she failed to exert any control over her feelings.

Cupping her right bottom cheeks in her palm and straining it a little aside with her thumb, Tania was meanwhile stealing a glance to the poop hole of the admirable blonde. But at the same time something told her in the back of her mind that it was enough for one day. The miserable beauty lying so helplessly on her lap, bottom up and face down, perhaps could take no more. The indistinct whimpers now suddenly caught her ears and her mind became softer than before. She resolved now to offer the lady some relief.

The good girl in Tania wanted to help the elderly lady on her legs again; but the wanton one wanted to continue with her mischiefs. As the helpless sweetie was lying on her thighs on her stomach, the right knee of the younger brunette got occasionally rubbed to the soft pubic bush of the elderly one. A sweet sensation ran through her whole body to the brain. She could feel the warm damp sweat oozing from the bare lower abdomen of the miserable beauty that also made her own bare lower thighs and knees feel moist and hot. The bush that got rubbed on her knee too didn't felt coarse and bristling, as it should be, but a bit too soft. "Does it get wet too in perspiration?" - she asked herself. No sooner than the question occurred in her mind, it became so irresistible that even the naughty girl in her happened to come in agreement with her Dr. Jekyll self: she decided finally to help the blonde on her legs again.

As the weeping woman stood up again, her unsteady legs at first seemed to be unable to bear her weight; her body swayed a little; her hands went instinctively up to cover her tear-swept countenance. But soon she got steady enough to stand straight. Tania's eyes got glued to the adorable tummy of the middle aged blonde before her. Except for a little fat below the belly button - the true adoration of feminine beauty - there was no trace of any extra fat anywhere. And there were beads of sweat forming there that went down in streams, all down to the tawny bush in the groin, making it dripping wet and glistening. The mesmerized dark skinned brunette couldn't help stretching out her hand to touch it again. It seemed as if some current passed through the spine of the weeping woman. Her whole body got stiffened and straight.

In a sudden desperation Amanda uncovered her weeping face, withdrawing and hanging both her hands beside her. Although she couldn't at once control the tears from her eyes or the quivering of her lips, her straightened up neck and a bit pushed forward chin bore the impression of a desperate challenge. As if she was going to yell at her young tormentress: "Well, here I am, all bare before your very eyes. Look at me, lick me if you wish with your eyes, gobble me down if you can. You may even play with my most secret spots, if you are craving for that. I care a fig, you bitch!" But hardly a word escaped her lips. Despite her desperation a cursed sense of decency made her tongue so heavy that she ended up only throwing some indistinct mumbles.

Meanwhile her young tormentress went on mercilessly playing with her wet pubic bush with her left hand fingers; her fore finger even touched a few times her engrossed clit, every time sending a kind of electric pleasure wave through her whole self. Oh, how indecent! She couldn't imagine how a girl of so modest a mother can be so daringly indecent. But in her present defying mood, she scolded her own self, she should be ready for all kinds of mistreatment, no matter how indecent or shameless that might seem to a modest woman. To preserve her own sense of self-respect as a last resort she grabbed at that challenging attitude. Now receding from that attitude for any reason and surrendering again to the whims of this dirty young wench as a miserable weak girl - no, that was impossible. She was rather ready most willingly now to play the submissive girl; whatever shameless humiliating action might be brought down upon her, most defiantly but without protest she would let herself to be subject to all that. Her present mood of challenge pushed her to this resolution and she tried to stand firm on that, as a tiny piece of floating wood to a drowning person.

With the corner of her eyes she could certainly notice her sweet tormentress getting up and advancing towards her. Her modest self instinctively flinched in apprehension. But with the utmost strength of her voluntary will she endeavoured to resist that involuntary action. No, she would not flinch; by no way would she shrink before her advance. She would rather stand firm, endure with reluctance whatever was going to be done with her. In the way of passive defiance she would show her erect spine. Come what might, she was ready.

But Tania could hardly guess the desperate struggle going on in the mind of her beautiful victim. Or, rather it was better to say, she didn't look at the sweet blonde as a victim at all. She was quite enthralled with her beauty. Only with an endeavour she succeeded to tear her eyes away from the wet pussy, but as she looked up and let her glance fall at the quivering lips and fair soft cheeks, she could not help approaching them.

As the slightly parted lipstick covered thin lips of the bit dark skinned girl came closer and closer her left cheek, Amanda had to struggle with all her might to remain straight. No, she would not shrink back; there was no point of trying to avoid; she would rather take it and take it boldly. So when the kiss came down on her cheek, she didn't flinch, rather willingly helped to slip it to her lips. The stronger brunette passed her right hand round the weeping blonde's shoulder and grabbing the back of her head pulled it towards herself. Her lips came down at first on the left cheek of the elder blonde, and then licking it well in order to suck the mesmerizing sweetness all in she progressed greedily to the two pouting lips; she encased them with her own thin ones and her tongue licked and sucked. The fair blonde's lips at first were a bit stiff and unresponsive, but soon they gave way and began to answer.

As the jet black irises of the brunette on top met the pair of watery blue forget-me-not ones of the submissive blonde, the tongue of the former one stopped shoving between the lips of the latter. Perhaps the imploring glance in those eyes succeeded at last to transmit its appeal to the one in control of the situation. The hard wet kiss gradually grew gentle; the two pairs of lips disengaged at last and a soft tender reassuring smile reflected itself in the eyes of the brunette. The inconsiderate tormentress all of a sudden seemed to be transformed into a sweet tender little naive lass that Frau Krammer expected to meet soon and was getting ready to welcome.

The lassie now spoke in a sweet considerate yet a little husky voice: "Don't weep, my sweet aunty! Why are you so sobbing? Am I looking a monstress?" She hugged her a little closer and planted another quick kiss on her forehead with almost motherly tenderness. As the two jet black eyes fixed its gaze on the pair of sea blue ones, they seemed to radiate such a kind softness in them that all the resistance in the latter ones suddenly melted down. A new flood of tears began to flow down her cheeks, but this time instead of the bitterness that usually accompanied such moments the weeping blonde felt a sense of sweet numbness that soon began to spread itself to all her limbs; the passion that radiated itself from the pupils noirs of the brunette seemed almost infectious: despite all her reluctance and defiant mood, suddenly the elder beauty felt perhaps it was not entirely impossible to put trust on those jet black eyes.

The brunette girl also felt that the rigid stiffness of the body in her embrace suddenly became a little softer; as she hugged her more tightly, it surrendered to her grip in almost a cuddling manner; lifting her left hand now she placed it on the fair girl's cheek, wiping tenderly the flowing down tears; the reassuring smile that showed itself in her eyes and on her lips managed at last to produce a desired response from the fair blonde in her embrace. An embarrassed, most hesitant yet sweet smile broke on her lips too - an indication of lessening a bit of the bitter feeling of humiliation and shame, that so far had been creating an unbridgeable hiatus between the two. Now it seemed a new bridge of trust was at the point of dawning between the so far tormented and her little tormentress.

As the tight embrace brought the submissive blonde closer to the dominating younger brunette, the close high neck of the blouse of the former gave way a little, exposing a bit of the skin underneath. As the glance of the latter glided down from the bit copper coloured sun tanned neck to the almost alabaster-white smooth skin of the back and shoulder with a slight pinkish tinge, instead of mitigating the untamed passion in the eyes of the dark skinned girl it rather rekindled its fire. In order to take in anew the most compelling beauty of her fair aunt, freeing her grasp a little she now held her a little away from her own body. A most praising glance rested on the tear-stained countenance of the beautiful elder blonde, producing once again a coy flush on her cheeks.

Amanda also tried to steal an apprehensive glance into the eyes of the younger brunette. But in her jet black pupils now she could descry hardly any grin of fearful mischief; rather an innocent passion radiated itself from there with such a naiveté that seemed capable of unarming all her armours of resistance.

The impassioned gaze that rested upon her tear-stained flushed face slowly moved down to her throat and then to the closed glossy buttons of her high neck blouse. Now she could clearly read the silent admiration in the eyes of the dark skinned younger brunette; nor the frustration that they encountered as they got stuck to the closed buttons of her fitting blouse remained concealed to her. She felt a warm glow below the reddened skin over her slightly high cheek bones. Such an unhidden open admiration that was reflected in the passionate gaze of the younger beauty would make any modest woman feel somewhat embarrassed. "But what more point of maintaining any modesty does remain there?" - she questioned herself. Indeed in her present bare bottom state, when everything was so blatantly open to the gaze of the now no longer so hard hearted seeming young girl, her most modest looking fitting white blouse itself looked most unnatural. She felt it, felt it with all her heart. Moreover she suddenly became aware of a queer desire in her innermost self. It was so queer, so shameful, that it seemed beyond her capability to admit to her very own self. But whether she was ready to admit it or not, a tingling feeling between her legs at once made her know of its being true. "Am I in reality nothing but a slut then?" - she wondered herself. "Is all the reputation of a modest woman that I have enjoyed so far nothing but a fake one?

She shuddered; her right knee began to tremble as it always did when she felt too nervous; something, she felt, got stuck in her throat. She gulped down, tried to look into the eyes of the brunette before her. With apprehension? Yes, of course. But was there anything to fear in them? Why, what was it? Now they looked so innocent, so clear ... and ... so full of passion. She tried to follow her look. Yes, it was quite easy to discover why they looked so disappointed. Was it not a bit cruel of herself making a girl in possession of such nice gentle eyes look so frustrated! Was her modesty so important as not to allow two thirsty eyes a glimpse of their desire? And moreover, was there anything preserved of her modesty anymore? Then why did she go on endeavouring to keep on what was already gone? She tried to collect herself her. Yes, she had to become bold. The desire in her innermost self grew; it became stronger and stronger; soon it seemed almost irresistible.

The right hand of Frau Krammer came up. Its nice slender fingers began to fumble with the buttons of her blouse. With two enthralled eyes looked on Tania, now totally unable move them away. Almost shamelessly she followed the movements of the polished red nails. They went on fumbling, unable to open the buttons as smooth as they wished. Their agitation grew; with a sudden pull they ripped the upper two, exposing the violet bra underneath. Now the hand became relatively stable, the couple of bottom buttons also gave way.

Now Tania came forward too. The blonde girl let her stretched hands help her without any resistance slipping the now half open blouse down her shoulders and arms. Only too avidly she let her hands become free of the now discarded blouse. The last vestige of her once so preserved modesty that still clung to her body was now the stylish violet bra. But all of a sudden it seemed almost unbearable. Her watery blue eyes invited the little brunette to help her to open it too. The invitation got transmitted from one pair of eyes to the other without a sound. No words were needed. The young brunette reached her hands round her chest behind and almost effortlessly opened the hooks. The bra too shod down.

At one breathe Amanda smiled and wept. At last she felt herself free. She was now standing stark naked before her new young friend. Shedding down of all her clothes now appeared to her a way of emancipation. For so long, felt she, she was kept immured in a false sense of modesty - an unnatural sense that drove her against the dictates of nature. Now only could she realise how antinatural is our social convention of always covering the body with clothes. Human body is so beautiful. What use was there to keep that beauty always hidden? The adoring gaze of the young brunette woke up the naturist self in her.

With fixed gaze she looked at the countenance of the young brunette. With her wide open eyes and slightly parted lips she looked as if in a trance. She peered into that two enthralled eyes. Their look made her proud. They reminded her how beautiful she really was. Now she was standing all bare before the eyes of another, as she never had done so openly since her pubescence. And that artificial, always clothed, always covered ambience that custom made her so habituated to in the company of others almost made her forget about that beauty. "What is there to be ashamed of a beauty that one owns herself?" - almost in a flash it occurred to her. Now she felt rather proud of her own beautiful flesh. And it was that young brunette - the new girl that even only a few moments ago was seemingly putting her through almost an unbearable ordeal - made it again known to her. She felt to become awakened now into a new world of consciousness, a world without taboos, without shame arousing from merely bodily openness. She felt her body now so light, so free. And at the same time she became aware of the fact that even now, in 35, she remains sweet, tight and beautiful enough to make a much younger girl of about only 20 so engrossed in her. She was now feeling able to take pride in her own beautiful body, and for waking her into that realisation she also felt immensely thankful to the young a little dark skinned girl before her.

"Won't come to mama, my child? Come please, touch me with your hand; let me hug you for once more." - she invites Tania with a most sweet smile. The invitation brought the brunette into life again. For a while she got drowned in a sweet forgetfulness. So far the beautiful blonde had been suffering in an awkward shame, it was she, the younger beauty that occupied the dominant position. But as the elder one gradually regained her confidence the positions of the two switched again to its normality.

The sweet invitation woke Tania from her all forgetful trance. So far she had lost herself, taking in the beauty of the two now popped free heavy breasts of her Tante Krammer. Now with almost a start she came back into the world again. As if in a dream she put her leg slowly forward. Amanda also put her hands forward to receive the young brunette. She came closer to her lovely aunt, let herself be caught in her tender embrace and put her left hand most gently on her rightt boob. She began to caress its smooth roundness, felt its weight and then her fingers moved on to grip the already erect nipple. Instantly that produced a suppressed moan from the mouth of the elder blonde.

Tania looked up at the face of Amanda, her left hand fore and middle finger went on playing with the already hard nipple. How sensitive it already was reflected itself in the countenance of the blonde. It was all tense, biting her underlips to check the involuntary soft moans leaving her mouth. But her eyes smiled; the subtle lines and curves that appeared in the corners of her eyes and full cheeks seemed most indulging. Tania could almost bet that the sweet blonde was pleased with her action.

Indeed so was the feeling of Amanda - pleased, much pleased. And what was more, she was now hardly abashed to express it. She wanted to be more candid now, more open; with all her heart she now only wished - the young brunette would continue her game. Yes, there could be no denying of the fact that she felt tensed. But that tension also appeared to her pleasant - so much so that she did by no means want to put an end to it. With apprehension she tried to guess the every next move of her young tormentress; but - it seemed indeed quite strange to her - instead of any bitterness of feeling to the big statured tanned skin girl her heart was full of a strange tenderness towards her.