Amanda: The First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tania also could hardly fail to catch the imploring look in the eyes elder blonde. With a slutty smile she now lowered her head and the erect right nipple of the latter instantly disappeared into her mouth. Her tongue came forward to play with it a little and then wearing a naughty smile in her up turned eyes fixed at the countenance of the elder fair skinned girl, she put forward a light bite.

A sudden shudder flowed through the entire body of the elder girl. It was so sweet, so pleasant. An involuntary moan escaped her mouth, so loud as if she let out a cry. Her whole body wanted to cry out in unendurable pleasure - "Oh bitch! Please go on, go on with all your mischief. Play with my nipple, fondle my full breasts, suck me hard, bite me, do me whatever you wish. Only please do not stop." The tingling feeling that for a long while already tormenting her down there between her legs now grew to such a level that it seemed to her, she could bear no more. With a sudden movement she caught the hair at back of the head of the tanned skinned brunette and pulled her hard to her own tight full breast. As the brunette girl had already had it in her mouth, the sudden tug made it pressed so hard against her face that she almost got chocked.

The tongue of the young brunette went on playing with her right nipple sending a tingling pleasure through her whole body. Down there between her legs she felt all wet. Now the young trollop lifted her right hand too, first to touch her hitherto untouched left boob, gently feeling its heaviness. Then her hand began to caress it and lightly fondle it. Her fingers also started to play with that nipple too. It was already erect; now it became harder. The tingling feeling gradually grew. She was able no more to suppress her moans. Involuntarily they came out of the mouth of the elder blonde; with pleasure she shut her eyes. The indistinct moans that came out her mouth made the young girl look up at her parted lips. It was so exciting that Tania could no longer keep her in check. With her front teeth she lightly bit the nipple already in her mouth. At the same time her right hand thumb and fore and middle finger gave a hard squeeze to her left nipple while her ring finger began to tickle a little in the curve under the left breast. A wave of pleasure ran through the entire body of the beautiful blonde. Her whole body became tight; she squeezed her legs so tight together that her trembling feet almost lost their balance. As only her sweet tormentress provided her with a tight embrace putting her left arm round her and placing her palm on the fair girl's otherwise soft and full bottom that now suddenly got also squeezed together tightly, the elder girl could manage not to fall over.

The unbearable pleasure made her shut eyelids suddenly lift themselves. With wide open eyes she suddenly gasped; the gradually growing tingling feeling that so far provided her a tensed pleasure all of a sudden reached its culmination. "Oh, what delight!" She felt as if her pussy got exploded. A sudden gush of liquid flowed out so strongly from there that not only both her thighs got splashed themselves with it, but also it left its marks all over in front of her, including on the floor and the capri worn by the brunette.

The ecstatic delight made the fair elder woman almost loose her balance. She let all her weight on the young girl embracing her. The peak of carnal delight that she got through made her forget almost everything. There was she herself, the other girl hugging her, and that peak of pleasure that she was experiencing; the entire world else became almost non-existent for her. Amanda felt as if she had reached the heaven itself.

As the moment of ecstasy passed, she came down to earth again. But it was a different earth, no longer the one she had lived on so long. She stood stark naked before a much younger girl that she hardly knew anything about except that she would come to live with her even a score of minutes ago. But now she hardly felt any embarrassment at all in her own nudity. Everyone stands naked sometimes in the day; the only difference was that, so far she had done so only when she was alone; now she did that before another girl much younger than herself. But the real difference laid in there that she now felt very frank and open. No uneasiness hindered her at all; she felt no more need for anything to hide. Wearing nothing but a sweet candid smile now she looked at her new housemate. It was now the time at last to provide her with a warm welcome. Tania was a sweet little lovely girl, the daughter of her internet friend, whom she had promised that she would look after her. She now had to see so that the little charming sweetie would not feel uneasy in her new abode. Yes, she would look to that. She would see that everything was made so to make her feel home.

"Come my child, come! Come near, let me embrace you." - she stretched forward her hands toward the young brunette. The latter answered too in a warm smile and plunged herself forward in her embrace. The elder blonde woman with nothing on now adored the fully dressed young comparatively dark-skinned one. "The house belongs to your aunt. Take everything here as your own. Make yourself home." In the fully lit kitchen cum dining room the two girls stood hugging together warmly smiling at each other's countenance, one with all her outfits on and the other without. The TV still went on with its loud blurs, but no one any longer paying any heed to those.