Amanda - Truth or Dare

Story Info
Sexy wife, mom and Sunday school teacher plays a daring game.
9.5k words
4.55
28.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers

Amanda - Truth or Dare

It was a cold and windy Saturday morning in early January as Amanda busied herself with house cleaning and laundry. Logan and the children had gone to the city to do some shopping. She had stayed home to get the house and dinner ready since they were to have a young couple, Jenny and Wyatt, over for dinner and drinks around six that evening.

Jenny and Wyatt had moved to town this past summer. Amanda had gotten to know Jenny through her community activates and the young couple had attended Logan and Amanda's church services once or twice.

In their early thirties Jenny and Wyatt had not started a family, as Wyatt put it, "We aren't ready to give up our lifestyle just yet. We like to travel and enjoy the finer things in life together."

Blond and beautiful Jenny could be a glamor model, 5' 7'', 131 pounds, with 38-24-35 measurements. Her breasts fit nicely in a 34D bra. Wyatt stood 6' 2" tall, the body of an athlete with dark hair and a chiseled jaw line. They made quite the handsome young couple.

It was about 3:00 that afternoon, Amanda had just popped the dinner in the oven, when Logan called to tell Amanda that a blizzard was moving into the city and that the roads were treacherous. "The roads are like glass and the wind is blowing like crazy," Logan reported.

"Yeah. I just heard on the weather that it is heading this way too. Sounds like they are closing the interstate soon," Amanda said. "Maybe you and the kids should get a room and weather the storm in the city. Don't risk getting stuck on the highway."

"Are you sure, what about dinner with Jenny and Wyatt," Logan inquired?

"Well, I'll just call them and cancel. We can do it another time," Amanda said.

"Ok. I'll call you in the morning once we know what the roads look like," Logan stated.

"Alright, Love you and the kids. Stay warm and safe," Amanda replied.

"Love you too. Bye," Logan said.

Hanging up the phone Amanda finished putting away the laundry. As she put the last of her freshly washed lingerie in her drawer she came upon "Tony" her favorite toy. "Oh Tony, Tony, I guess that it is just you and I tonight," she said out loud as she stroked the huge black dildo.

As her hands caressed the life like cyberskin dildo it looked and felt like the real thing, supposedly molded from the cock of the black porn star, Mandingo. Weighing over two pounds it is 10 inches long and 2 1/2 -inches in diameter with a huge floppy ball sack that hangs about 4 inches below the shaft. Amanda named it Tony because it reminded her of her photoshoot and the very first black man that she had ever fucked.

She could not resist lying on their king size bed as her mind raced back to her favorite scene where Jerome's 14-inch black cock was almost balls deep in her pussy, Tony had half of his 12-inch ebony cock buried in her ass, and Joe had 6-inches of his 9-inch fat white cock plowing in and out of her mouth. In her mind she could feel and taste the cum that had washed over her that day.

Stroking the massive dildo slowly in and out of her creaming pussy Amanda completely lost track of time as she relived her photoshoot. Once Tony was buried to the hilt, she began to slide it out until just the tip was wedged in her tight hole then ram it in until the ball sack slapped her ass hole.

"Ooooh FFFAAACCK, Ohhh..... GAWD YEESSS," she moaned. Feeling her orgasm build.

Suddenly the phone rang bringing her out of her frenzied pussy pounding. "SHHIIT," she shouted. Feeling robbed of her climax.

"Hello," Amanda croaked, answering the phone with labored breath.

"Hiiii, Amanda," Jenny inquired?

"Oh, hi Jenny," Amanda replied trying to regain her composure.

"Did I interrupt something," Jenny asked?

"Oh, no not really. I was just having a quick workout," Amanda said her voice still a bit unsteady. "What's up"

Looking at the clock, Amanda said to herself, "Crap it is after five, Crap!"

"Well Wyatt and I have just left the house and we were wondering what kind of wine that you and Logan enjoy," Jenny asked?

"Weelll, I just spoke with Logan and he and the kids are stuck in the city for the night because of the blizzard. I'm sorry, but he isn't going to be able to make it," Amanda replied.

"Oh, that's too bad. Darn we were so looking forward to tonight," Jenny said pouting.

"Actually I do have the dinner cooked aaand....."

"Well great," Jenny interrupted Amanda. "What kind of wine should we get? We are just pulling up to the liquor store."

"Well..., "Amanda pondered. "Perhaps a nice ménage à trois," she stated without realizing the entendre she had just made.

"Oh, I didn't know that you where such a naughty girl, "Jenny replied.

Blushing to herself Amanda could hear Jenny talking to Wyatt, "Logan is stuck in the city, but she says that we should still come over and that she would like a ménage à trois!" Amanda could hear them giggling in the background.

Then speaking back to Amanda, "A ménage à trois it is. We'll be there in about 30 minutes or so," Jenny said hanging up the phone.

"Darn I had better grab a quick shower and get dressed," Amanda thought as she tucked the huge black dildo in her dresser drawer under her stockings and headed to the shower. Stripping as she went.

Her shower completed in record time; Amanda stepped from the shower wrapping herself in a large white towel as she exited the bathroom. As she walked the fabric of the towel rubbed against her always sensitive nipples causing them to become erect.

Standing facing the large full length mirror Amanda dropped the towel and cupped her amazing 36DD breasts in her hands. Feeling their heft, admiring her image in the mirror, turning to-and-fro so that she could see her body from all angles. "Hmmm.... Not too bad for an old married Sunday school teacher," she quietly said out loud.

Teasing her nipples between her left thumb and index finger she moaned softly, "Mmmmm". Then trailing her right hand down her body, she ran her index finger over her engorged pink clit and through the cleft of her pussy, sending a shiver through her body.

"Jenny interrupted my fun, I really needed to cum! God, I'm so horny," she pouted. "I can't wait to get back to Tony after Jenny and Wyatt leave."

Then realizing that she was short on time, "Dang! I better get a move on, or Jenny and Wyatt are going to arrive and catch me in all my glory."

Then Amanda thought, "What to wear?"

"With the storm coming I think a nice comfy sweater will hit the spot." Searching through her sweaters she found one of her favorites, a snow white, hand knitted, open weave mohair sweater featuring a mock turtleneck and balloon sleeves.

Plucking the uber soft, fuzzy mohair sweater from large ornate cedar chest near her bed she touched it to her cheek feeling its luxury, then clutched the garment to her naked body.

As she caressed her breasts with the luxurious fabric, she quietly moaned to herself, "Mmmmmm, I love how this material feels against my skin. Mmmmm, heaven! So warm yet so light and fluffy, Mmmmm."

Next, she found a stretchy polyester and spandex, ruched, blush-colored pair of leggings. The high waist leggings featured a bold honeycomb pattern giving them texture and depth, yet their sheerness was almost see through.

The sexy look was completed by a series of button accented two-inch oval cut-outs that started just above the inside of the knee then traveled up the leg, and across the thigh ending at the outside of each hip just below the high waist band. The effect made it appear that the legs were suspended from the panty.

Then, underwear? Searching through her large selection of lingerie she selected a white sheer mesh thong.

Slipping the panties up her silky thighs she snuggled them in to place around her hips, adjusting the rear panel to accentuate the hart shape of her gorgeous ass. As she smoothed the panty over her freshly shave mound the slit of her pussy peeked through the sheer panel. Feeling a bit naughty she ran her right index finger over her sensitive clit, "Oooooh," she moaned softly.

Then she shinnied into the form fitting, sexy leggings. As she pulled them into place the bright white of the panties shown through the blush-colored legging highlighting the cleft of her sex. "Darn these panties won't do, Amanda exclaimed to herself! "Wrong color! Too much showing!!"

Glancing at the clock, "Crap! I don't have time to change now."

Then she thought, "As I remember this sweater comes to mid-thigh, no one will notice but me."

"Hmmm what bra should I wear?" She thought to herself.

Holding up the luxurious fuzzy mohair sweater it caressed her sensitive breasts, "Mmmmm, that feels soooo nice." She immediately decided on not wearing a bra.

Not thinking about the fact that she was seeing herself through both layers of the somewhat sheer open weave sweater she mumbled, "Shucks this sweater will do a pretty good job of disguising the girls. I want to be comfy. Hmmmm, I really don't want to wear a bra." she thought to herself.

Pulling the sweater over her head she rolled it over her amazing breasts, then pulled it down to mid-thigh. The hem fell to well below her waist and past the bottom of her heart shaped butt.

"See the panties won't be a problem," she convinced herself as she pulled her long flowing red hair from the mock turtleneck and then fluffed it over her shoulders.

Making one final inspection of herself in the mirror, she could see the faint glow of her pink skin through the bright white of the sweater. "Hmmm, my skin is almost the same color as my leggings," she noted to herself.

Twisting and turning she was convinced that nothing was showing that shouldn't be.

"Gosh! They'll be here any minute," she exclaimed.

Now dressed her gaze fell upon the David Yurman roman malachite amulet that Logan had gotten her for her last birthday. Hanging it around her neck, it dangled from a long 18 caret yellow gold box chain falling just below her breasts. "Yes. The green stone will accent my red hair nicely," she thought.

Lastly, she found her comfy white mid-thigh Fluffy Wuffy boots. Slipping them on Amanda had the trendy look of an Aspen snow bunny.

One last quick glance in the mirror proved to her that she had chosen well.

Satisfied with her appearance she turned and rushed downstairs to get things ready for Jenny and Wyatt's arrival.

As she bounded down the stairs the weight of the heavy amulet caused a dramatic divide to form in cleft between her always impressive natural 36DD breasts. What Amanda didn't realize was that the feel of the soft fuzzy loose knit sweater material was causing the dark pink buds of her large nipples to harden, visibly poking through the loose knit of the sweater.

As she removed dinner from the oven the doorbell rang. "Well, I guess that I timed that just about right, "she said out loud.

Opening the door, she was greeted by a smiling Jenny and Wyatt. "Oh, hi you two! Come in.... please come in."

As the handsome couple entered, they brushed freshly fallen snow from their coats and shoes. "It is really starting to come down out there. No wind yet though," Wyatt exclaimed as he surveyed the vision before him.

Hugging Jenny, Amanda could feel Jenny's impressive breasts softly crush against hers.

Amanda peered over her shoulder to the street, "Golly, the street is already white," she declared closing the door.

"Here, let me take your coats," she said taking Wyatt's coat, opening the door to the coat closet. Then turning to Jenny.

Jenny handed Amanda two bottles of wine saying, "Take care of the ménage à trois and I'll hang my coat."

"Oh, yummy! My favorite," Amanda exclaimed! "I'll put this in the chiller. You guys head out to the family room and help yourselves to a drink. Pour me one of what you are having," she said over her shoulder as she headed to the kitchen.

Entering the family room Wyatt found the bar and Logan's stock of Irish whiskey. Taking down three large tumblers filling the glasses with ice, then topping them off with whiskey. Placing them on the bar he put three drops of a special liquid aphrodisiac that he and Jenny used recreationally in two of them.

Jenny who was watching Wyatt closely gave him an evil grin saying, "You are a naughty boy!"

Wyatt was taking a sip of his drink as Amanda entered from the kitchen, "Started without me I see," Amanda said teasingly.

For the first time tonight, Amanda had the opportunity to inspect Wyatt from afar. He was wearing a gray cable knit cardigan sweater with a shawl collar over an off-white mock turtleneck shirt. A pair of light grey slim fit; flat front dress pants. As he stood facing her taking a sip of his drink, she could clearly see a large bulge in his pants and what appeared to be the outline of a very nice thick cock angling down his left pant leg.

Amanda thought to herself, "Nice package!" Then looking up at a smiling Wyatt, knowing that she had been caught checking him out, she asked out loud, "Where is mine?"

Jenny who was standing at the end of the bar, wearing a below the knee tight forest green sweater dress and tan leather mid-calf high heel boots. The outfit accentuated her gorgeous breasts and hourglass body.

Reaching for Amanda's glass Jenny cheerfully said, "I waited for you sweetie."

Jenny handed Amanda her drink then clinking her glass to Amanda's saying, "To a wonderful evening with friends and..... a wonderful ménage à trois.... later."

"Yes, yes, to friends," Amanda exclaimed turning to Wyatt clinking his glass. Then all three clinked glasses.

Wyatt added, "and to later." Giving Jenny a knowing smile.

They sat in the family room next to the flickering fireplace talking about life in general, getting to know each other. Jenny and Amanda sat next to each other in the oversized love seat and Wyatt directly across from them in the large leather chair.

Noticing that Amanda had nearly finished her first drink Wyatt stood taking Amanda and Jenny's glasses saying, "One more and then let's devour that wonderful smelling dinner that you have waiting in the kitchen."

As Amanda and Jenny were in conversation about an upcoming fundraiser that they were both involved in, Wyatt poured three more drinks. Adding the special cocktail to the girls drinks he thought, "This stuff makes Jen horny as hell. I wonder what effect it will have on Amanda?"

Returning with the drinks Wyatt stood directly in front of the two sexy women. Watching their animated conversation, taking in their beauty and sexiness.

Realizing that he was standing there, Jenny turned reaching for her drink. Wyatt handed Jenny her drink, then turned to face Amanda who was on his right. Amanda was sitting next to Jenny with her right leg tucked under her left which was dangling from the loveseat.

Looking up at Wyatt and leaning forward to grasp her drink Amanda uncurled her right leg from under her left, exposing her leggings to the waist. Her long fuzzy sweater had now bunched up around her waist. From his vantage point Wyatt had an unobstructed view of Amanda's sheer spandex covered crotch.

"Shhhiit! I can see her pussy," he exclaimed to himself!

As his eyes rose to meet Amanda's he stopped at her breasts. Wyatt could clearly see her hard nipples protruding through the fluffy open weave sweater. The sight causing his hardening cock to try to escape down his pant leg.

"Earth to Wyatt," Amanda spoke. Stretching to reach for her drink. As she did her gaze fell on Wyatt's sizable and swelling cock.

"Oh my god his cock is getting bigger! I'll bet that Jen is going to enjoy that later," her tingling pussy spasming at the thought.

"Ohhh, yeah, sorry," Wyatt said almost with a studder, handing Amanda her drink.

Wyatt returned to his seat and the three friends continued to talk and sip their drinks. Wyatt shifting from time to time, attempting to adjust his now uncomfortable cock.

Three quarters of the way through her second drink Amanda began to feel a bit tingly and flushed.

"I don't know about you two, but I think that I better get something to eat or I'm going to get high on this stuff," Amanda exclaimed, jumping to her feet.

"Let's eat! Jen, help me get it on the table. Wyatt, bring our drinks. We can enjoy the wine after dinner by the fire," Amanda directed.

As the girls headed to the kitchen Wyatt topped their drinks off, adding more special additive to their drinks. "I hope that this isn't too much, I'm looking forward to seeing what develops," he thought to himself placing the glasses on the table.

As they ate the three continued to make small talk and discuss issues of the day. Once they had completed their meal they continued to talk and finish their drinks.

Finishing her drink, Amanda suggested, "Jen why don't you help me clear the table and Wyatt can get the ménage à trois ready. The glasses are behind the bar Wyatt. Jen and I will join you in by the fire."

As Amanda and Jen put the last of the dishes in the washer Amanda remarked, "I'm glad that we are switching to the wine."

As they entered the family room Amanda said to Jenny, "I think that the whiskey is getting to me. I feel a bit flushed."

Jenny smiled a knowing smile saying, "Yeah.... me too."

The two beautiful women joined Wyatt. As they sat around the fireplace, they sipped wine continuing the conversation from the dinner table.

As they finished the first bottle of wine Jenny grabbed Amanda's left hand in both of hers and commented, "I feel like we have known each other all our lives. We could be sisters!"

"Yeah, me too," Amanda agreed.

"Well, how about we take the conversation to the next level," Wyatt asked.

"What do you mean," Amanda asked.

"I'm sure that there are things that we would like to ask each other but would not normally ask," Wyatt continued.

"You know like things that we would really like to know about each other," Jenny chimed in.

"Ohhh Kaaa," Amanda replied pensively. "What do you have in mind?"

"Have you ever played truth or dare," Jenny asked.

"Weelll... noooo, not really. I've heard of it, but I've never played it. Isn't it naughty," Amanda asked squirming in her chair? Now realizing that she felt tingly and that her pussy and nipples felt tender, not to mention that she felt a bit naughty.

"Only if you let it be," Wyatt said. "Let's try it and if you are uncomfortable, we can do something else."

Oooo...ka. How does it work," Amanda said, nervously biting her lower lip?

Continuing the line of conversation, Jenny stated, "It's easy really. We take turns asking each other questions. The person who gets the question must declare 'TRUTH' and answer honestly..."

"What if I'm uncomfortable about honestly answering the question," Amanda nervously interrupted?

"Well, if you will let me finish, If you don't want to answer you must declare 'DARE' instead," Jenny explained.

Amanda looked at Jenny and then at Wyatt questioningly.

"Here, let Jen and I go first to show you how it works," Wyatt said. "I'll ask Jen the first question and then she can ask me one. OK?"

Amanda nodded nervously.

"Ok, here goes. Jen what is your favorite color?"

"Truth," Jenny declared. "My favorite color is green!"

Quickly Jenny asked, "Wyatt, what is your favorite kind of men's underwear?"

Amanda gasped out loud and all three giggled. Amanda more nervously than the other two.

Wyatt, looking Amanda in the eye took a deep breath then said, "I'm not comfortable revealing that information. Dare!" Amanda feeling relief sighed.

Quickly, Jenny replied, "Then I dare you to give Amanda a hug."

Not giving Amanda time to think about it, Wyatt stood quickly and approached where Amanda was sitting. Standing directly in front of her Wyatt said, "A hug it is then."

Now directly in front of Amanda his groin was at her eye level, within inches of her face. There was no doubt, Wyatt certainly had a fat cock, and it appeared to be increasing in size as the evening wore on. She could clearly make out the glans on either side of the head of a very large cock snaking down his left pants leg.

36DDLover
36DDLover
470 Followers