All Comments on 'Amanda - Truth or Dare'

by 36DDLover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was this written by a 16 year old?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please, it was great. 5 Stars

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT tale...!!! Author left amazing story about it all...!!! Enjoy it..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the new submission. I love it! As always the attention to detail makes me feel as though I'm watching the action. Please don't wait so long for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for another chapter with the wonderful Amanda!

She is such a hot wife, helpful to others and slutty too. Logan should be out of town a lot more because Amanda needs a lot of cock from the townsfolk and strangers in general. I hope she will fuck everyone behind her husband's back. She knows she loves big (monster) cock when she thinks back to the gangbang with Tony, Jerome and Joe and feels Wyatt's fat cock pressing into her belly.

Although she initially wants to cancel dinner with Jenny and Wyatt, she instinctively offers a ménage à trois over the phone. Her mind is clearly focused on hot fucking adventures.

I like her tingling pussy when she thinks about Wyatt's big package.

Amanda is the perfect "victim" for the young couple's depravity and corruption.

Please add more dirty talk, such as her cheating and Logan's unawareness. Amanda could emphasize her evolution into a slutty and cheating wife and her love of strangers' big dicks more and more in future chapters. I would love it :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot as hell! I have missed Amanda. Please don't wait 12 months for the next adventure. I am addicted to her beautiful and sexy personality. Amanda needs lots of experience!

Hornedup65yoHornedup65yoabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, keep up the good work, Amanda plays a good part in this story

ei62ei62about 1 year ago

Get a life this Fable should have come under the category of SCIENCE FICTION . Please a 11" cock completely buried in a womans vagina any woman reading this must be cringing.What was looking an enjoyable read went straight down the toilet.Must try harder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally you are back! That was a long wait.

I liked this chapter, especially the lingerie, the cocktail minidress, the blue high heels and Tony, the fat dildo. The sex scene could be longer. Please add more dirty talk too. Amanda is sexy as hell and born for sex and cum.

Can't wait for her next experience.

BarlowNBarlowNabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the read. I hope that it is not so long between Amanda’s exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this woman. Great story. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love, love, love this woman and I like Amanda's love and devotion for big fat cocks like John Holmes'. She seems to be really addicted to big cocks of all colors, but she needs to fuck more cocks, a lot more.

When is Logan taking the kids out of town for a long vacation weekend?

It's good to see her following and helping others, but I hope Amanda is also planning her own fuck sessions with different guys, like the pastor, her kids' coaches, old men from her church, and others. Amanda needs to accept her newfound love for sex and cheating. So please let her explore her sexuality more and more.

I would like to add that it is very sexy to see her in lingerie and high heels. It emphasizes her beauty!

bigsoftiebigsoftieabout 1 year ago

I liked this story. I am a mohair sweater lover and this part really turned me on. I was a little gutted when the sweater was lost but I still read on and enjoyed the story. Would love Amanda in more mohair sweaters having sex. But that me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the image that you paint. Amanda is one hot cum loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More please.... Excellent character and such a hot wife. I love her cum thirst! She should be drenched more with cum, all her holes and her whole body. I also like the cum swap :-) She really loves cum. I really prefer cum loving wifes. How about a blowbang or bukkake?

I have to add that your taste for lingerie, especially stockings, garters, stilettoes, crotch thongs, etc. is perfect.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just came across this story while searching for hot wives. Does Amanda really exist? :) I would love to meet and greet her.

This Sunday school teacher has enjoyed three black dicks? Can't wait to read this and I have to read all your other stories as well.

You are very good at writing. I felt like I was witnessing the action. Excellent work!

Your description of her body, clothes (mohair sweater / leggings / half-high fluffy boots / white see-through net thong / amulet) and lingerie is stunning.

Drugging her was a bit evil, but it kept things going.

Amanda seems to be a little bit naive at first, but for me it deepens her character. The feeling of being naughty and nervous also adds to her personality.

It was a very good idea to play truth or dare with Amanda. It was more like playing foul with her than playing with her :), but that worked very well. Amanda is getting hotter by the minute, which finally ends in a fuckfest.

Please add a second chapter with the three of them or Amanda and Wyatt on a sex date for two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

bigsoftie is right. I like a mohair too. Stockings, garters and high heels are also a big plus. Keep fucking Amanda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Addendum to my last comment:

I just forgot to mention that you should please include more dirty talk and show Amanda's inner thoughts more often. That would be really great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, more, more! You have to write many more adventures with sexy Amanda. This bombshell reminds me of a former girlfriend I had many years ago. She was sexy as hell, liked to wear sexy stockings and suspenders, did perfect blowjobs and couldn't get enough sex. Her body was made for fucking and men loved her. She seemed normal, but deep inside she was the sex on legs. Her best feature was her love for cum in all her holes and all over her body.

Amanda should support the male world more often. Young and old, married, different skin colors and social status. She should not have to wait for those hot adventures and cum sessions. She could also try to find them. I think that is her destiny. Amanda's approach could show that she knows how to be a true sex goddess, milf and cum slut. She might realize that she needs sex outside of her marriage after all those decent years.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Can't wait for more adventures of cum loving Amanda! Let her get fucked by many, many more men.

How about a sandwich fuck? I would love to see her ass fucked and her pussy stuffed in hot lingerie and stilettos. Cum should drip out of her pussy and asshole at the same time while one guy massages her big tits and she seductively tongue kisses the other man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Story needs to be tagged with cuckold, cheating, or the like to warn off those who don't like this type of story, rather than wasting 5 minutes to get to the part where hubby isn't home.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue with Amanda and her beautiful sex filled body! She must be the community helper.

What about helping the senior citizens?! She could only tell her husband to help the older men in town, but secretly she is eager to really help the lonely and sex-starved retirees.

I also hope for more dirty talk from our heroine! More of it please...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More, More! MORE!!!

ei62ei624 months ago

This story should come under the heading of SCIENCE FICTION. A10.5 length 9.5 diameter cock being "rammed up her",and taking it all ive heard of poetic licence but thisjust ruined what could have been a readable story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

ei62 get a life.

wantawatch69wantawatch6919 days ago

Please can you add a Chronology or use the Literotica series feature, so these can be read in order?

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Loved to realness of the story up until the 9 inch girth BS....thats the size of a man's calf pretty much...make it more realistic next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous