All Comments on 'Amanda's Adventure'

by WarremB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Passion

This story has passion and drive and some pretty hot sex of course. The grammer and syntax are sorely lacking and the shifts in perspective are annoying. Writing so that the reader can follow what is going on would be nice, unless you intend to confuse. Thanks for writing and keep trying.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Wimp City

OK, so this guy is a wimp. After this, he will have to call their bedroom the train station. Whenever he wants some sex he will have to stand in line.

What trash. No redeeming value to this story whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wouldn't it be refreshing

if someone would write a more realistic gangbang story that didn't end with everybody satisfied and the couple ready to ride off into the sunset ? People are very complex in their emotions and subsequent actions. To pretend continually that a gangbang especially one that all parties had not previously agreed to would end up as previously described is an insult to the intelligence of the readers. Did it ever occur to the authors that write the same story over and over just changing the authors name, that some people tricked into this sort of sexual activity would be pissed ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous