Amanda's First Time Swinging

Story Info
Amanda's first time with another man.
2.6k words
3.4
14.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be consistent with many of the stories here let me start by describing us. At the time of this story, Amanda and I were both in our mid 50s. We'd been married 30+ years and our three kids were grown and gone. We both were a little overweight but not too out of line. Between the two of us, the best features were Amanda's boobs. They had always been on the large side and after three kids and several years of weight gain they were truly outstanding. Amanda didn't think so.. They had been 38 DD when we married and now they were roughly 44 Gs. Amanda refused to go braless primarily due to the discomfort but also she was very self conscious about their appearance.

I discovered the Ranch by poking around on the Internet. At the time I first discovered it Amanda was living out of state. This wasn't due to any kind of marriage issues; it was needed in order to provide some support to a relative that lived elsewhere. Amanda had retired and had the time to provide that support.

My main goal in going to the ranch was voyeuristic. I didn't have any real intention to fuck anyone, but I was interested in watching and experiencing other people having their own sexual escapades.

The Ranch was a couple's private residence about 15 miles outside of Albuquerque. A nominal charge was assessed to help defray the costs of offering a location for an on-site swingers venue. Bring your own bottle was the norm, this eliminated any potential legal issue of serving alcohol. The entrance fee did cover snacks as well as mixers. Most importantly some of the proceeds of the weekly gatherings were spent on a local lawyer to ensure there were no legal issues. Couples were charged $20.00, single males were $40.00 and single females were free.

The first time for me to go to the ranch as a single male required that I was sponsored by an existing member. I found a couple online that were willing to sponsor me. I made my reservation, then paid my $40.00 at the door and went in to experience a swinger party first hand. I went several more times and soon discovered that the real action occurred during special nights, in particular Cinco de Mayo, Halloween, New Year's, and Mardi Gras. Other times during the year there might be 10-15 couples, a few single women and a couple of single men. The host put a restriction on the number of single men that could attend based on the number of other attendees. On these "other" nights it was hit or miss finding any action going on. Several times that I went I thought, well that was a waste of time and $40.00, but action occurred often enough to make it worthwhile.

Amanda came home for a weekend and I told her about the ranch and suggested that we go together. I mentioned it would be much more enjoyable going with someone. Participation with others was always optional, the women were in charge and no did mean no. So it would be an easy way to check out the lifestyle without any commitment and little discomfort. That particular weekend was really a non-starter. We discussed it but there wasn't enough time to initiate the conversation and make reservations and go in just a weekend. The seeds were planted, now they just needed to germinate.

I was fairly certain that I needed to take Amanda on a "normal" night. One of the big nights might have been too much to start with. Before her next trip home, we agreed to attend and I made the reservations.

We didn't make any personal preparations, no particular wardrobe, but we did bring our own beer. It was a pretty slow night, which was good and Amanda quickly became more comfortable with the whole idea. The house was large with three bedrooms, two of which could be reserved in 30 minute increments. The third bedroom was a public room with three double bed mattresses on the floor. This room was where anything could happen and often observers might be invited to participate. There was also a large atrium with seating areas and a hot tub.

Amanda's comfort level did seem to be tied to the number of beers she drank. The magic number was three. We did observe some activity that seemed to turn Amanda on and we spent an enjoyable time on our own in a private room before heading home.

We went a couple more times on regular nights with no significant action taking place, although Amanda did start dressing more in line with what could be expected in a swinging environment. She was able to find a short dress that had some structure for her boobs so she could scrap the bra. After attending a couple of times Amanda relaxed significantly. I finally convinced her to attend without any panties and no bra. What this really meant is, she was realizing that watching wasn't the only thing she was interested in.

Another benefit that came from the first few visits was, she realized that being a little older and a little overweight wasn't an issue. Older and overweight was the norm for the attendees. She found a lot of people interested in her boobs both men and women. She started receiving compliments about them which really helped her self esteem. For the first time in her life she had become comfortable with her body and no longer hated her boobs. She was normal and men were interested in her!

Now when we would attend she would allow me to expose her boobs and play with them even with others around. It was easy enough to slide a finger or two into her pussy while watching the activity going on not only in the public room but anywhere in the house. I would also work her boobs up and out of the top of her dress and either just expose them or play with them from behind while others watched. She actually enjoyed showing them off.

One night we went into the public room to see what was going on. A couple were on one of the beds, she was giving him a blow job while he played with her boobs. I stood behind Amanda watching the couple over her shoulder. After a few minutes I reached around and lifted Amanda's boobs up and out of her dress. I rubbed my hands all around them and tweaked her nipples. Her boobs were on full display to the guy getting a blow job. He focused his attention on Amanda's boobs and was no longer watching his partner while she sucked on him. This scene seemed to have a big effect on Amanda. She was really focused on the couple on the bed and was well aware of what impact her boobs were having on the guy getting a blow job. Another gentleman in the room came over and asked if he could touch Amanda's boobs. Amanda looked at him with a glassy look in her eyes and nodded her head, now the two of us were giving her boobs the attention they deserved. This was as close as we got to fucking anyone so far but it was a step in the right direction. We still continued to be strictly voyeuristic, no additional action with others occurred. We'd try to get there early enough to sign up for a private room so we could have a good fuck before heading home at the end of the night.

After she bacame comfortable with the place I started to talk to her about getting fucked by some other guy, not just by me. She always knew that the plan all along was for her to experience other cocks. She never said no but she didn't encourage it either. By the end of the night she was usually extremely turned on and she would masturbate while we were in the car all the way home. I would lose count of the number of orgasms she'd have before we pulled into our garage. Fortunately the garage was directly connected to the house so she would dash in without getting dressed, throw herself in the bed and demands that I fuck her right then and there, I always obliged even if we'd fucked at the ranch. If we stayed in a hotel she'd dress enough to safely get to our room before climbing on the bed. Two or three times a night wasn't unusual on "ranch" nights..

After several months and half a dozen visits, a gentleman named Rich approached us. He was there as a security guard/host. He made sure things didn't get out of hand and at the same time made sure everyone was comfortable and aware of all of the benefits that were available at the ranch. In return for his efforts, he was free to interact with the guests. He came and sat down and asked how we were doing. He also stated that he not only guided people around the facility, he was available to participate in the activities that went on. If we were interested, he'd be delighted to go to one of the private or public rooms with us. We thanked him for his offer and indicated we'd keep that in mind. This was the first step, and when Amanda didn't outright say no, I knew it was only a matter of time.

A few weeks later, Amanda was out of town. Her trip coincided with the Ranch's annual Mardi Gras party which was one of the biggest events of the year. I decided to go as a single male. It was a busy and interesting place that night and I spent the entire evening observing the sexual freedom that occurred in the community of people that enjoyed spending their time at the ranch. During the evening, Rich came by and asked if Amanda was there because he was enthralled with her boobs and he'd sure like to see more of them. I told him that she was out of town and couldn't make it that night but once she was back in town, we'd again attend together. We discussed our previous meeting and I mentioned that I thought Amanda would probably be interested in getting fucked at the ranch in the future once she became more comfortable with the people and the surroundings.

A few weeks later when Amanda was home, we decided to head to the ranch again. After getting our drinks, Amanda and I headed to our normal seat in the atrium. Before long Rich came by and sat down to see how we were doing. Soon the conversation got around to the three of us heading upstairs. Amanda still wasn't sure she was ready to proceed, so the three of us continued to talk. After a while I thought maybe if I stepped away for a bit, Amanda would be more comfortable discussing it with Rich, I also thought Rich might be a little more comfortable with me gone. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and left them alone.

I returned in about 10 minutes and they were still sitting where I left them. However Rich had taken Amanda's hand and placed it on his thigh. He periodically kept moving it up trying to get her to stroke his cock. Amanda wasn't cooperating, however she was leaving her hand on his thigh. I felt that if Rich had been a little more interested in addressing her, like caressing her leg or her breasts she might have been more responsive, but I left well enough alone and didn't say anything. I put my arm around Amanda and we continued the conversation about heading upstairs. Amanda asked Rich if we could have a few minutes to talk things over before making a final decision. Rich stepped away and Amanda asked me what I thought. I told her I was all for it but I wanted her to feel comfortable. She asked what I had said to Rich at the Mardi Gras party, she thought she been setup and wasn't too happy about it. I told her I had mentioned to Rich that given time she'd probably be ready. I said I had no intention of setting her up, and it was entirely up to her. I'd be fine if she said no. The seemed to ease her discomfort. Rich returned and sat back down. Soon I was caressing her boobs through her dress and sliding my hand inside to play with her nipples. At this point Amanda commented, I'm not sure if anything will happen, but let's go ahead and head upstairs and see. see.

I think her hesitancy had to do with the availability of a private room. We'd reserved a room but it was still a couple of hours until it was our turn. She wasn't going to go for it in the public room. When we got upstairs, luckily there was a vacant private room. Amanda seemed willing to at least initiate the sex. The three of us headed into the private room. Rich started to help Amanda undress which didn't take much since all she had on was her dress. When Rich lifted it up over her head, her boobs popped out and Rich immediately started rubbing and licking them. He then sat down on a chair and asked Amanda to start sucking on him. It was too soon for that and Amanda said she couldn't yet. Rich asked her to lick him instead, and she did. As I undressed, Amanda continued to lick Rich's cock while he played with her boobs. Soon I moved Amanda over to the bed, spread her legs and started licking her pussy, moving up to her clit. I was focused on eating Amanda so I didn't really see if Rich was playing with her boobs anymore but I did hear him keep saying "lick it" and he'd try to slip it into her mouth every now and then.

As I licked Amanda's pussy and clit she was moaning and pushing her hips into my face and tongue. She was really turned on although she still would only lick Rich's cock. When she seemed about to have an orgasm, I asked Rich if he was ready to fuck her. After ensuring he had a condom on, I had the joy of watching him slide his cock deep into her with no resistance, Amanda was ready emotionally and physically, she was good and wet. While I sucked on her nipples, Rich continued to pump in and out of her pussy. After several minutes, Rich seemed to be ready to cum, but he looked at me and said, "you want some of this", so we traded places. I was fucking Amanda bareback as she was licking Rich's cock again, finally I couldn't hold out any longer and I came deep inside of her giving her a great creampie. Rich quickly came all over her boobs. Amanda and I collapsed on the bed as Rich dressed and left. After a few minutes I got some Kleenex and cleaned Amanda up. We headed to our hotel for a repeat performance without Rich.

After discussing this encounter, we decided it was fine, except Rich was way too interested in taking care of Rich. For any future encounters we would prefer someone that is interested in Amanda's enjoyment more than their own.