Two Wives Anniversary Gifts

Story Info
Two couples swap partners for some holiday fun.
3.4k words
3.99
27.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before now, we have shared another girl and also played with another male and female couple. This has always been under the cover of alcohol meaning it's always hard to remember and talk about the finer details you'd want to remember. Until now, the dream holiday.

Our anniversary was coming up and rather than buying each other gifts we decided on a once in a life time trip to the Maldives's.

My wife Claire is a natural beauty, faithful, publicly prude but in private and the right scenario becomes very promiscuous. She is around 5ft 6, long thick dark hair, blue eyes and an unimaginable body. She's got 34C boobs that are a perfect handful, a slim waist and then a bum that any man would want to fuck from behind whilst holding.

It's bigger than any bum I've ever seen and all natural. It often ripples during sex or when walking. It's round and juicy. I'd often find myself walking behind her just to watch it move. Claire on the other hand is a bit self conscious of her body.

I am also around 5ft 6, average build, dark haired, hairy chested with a just over average sized dick and love everything about sex!

We arrived to the Maldives after a long tiresome flight and boat ride. It was late in the afternoon and nearly time for dinner.

As we arrived at the door of our water bungalow we noticed another couple around our age coming back from the resort pool to their bungalow next door.

She was a short brunette girl around 5ft 2, wearing a see through fabric dress covering a tiny bikini underneath it. She had huge boobs but not overly big for her frame, she had dark eyes and a nice smile.

Her partner was around 5ft 8, he was a light skinned black man. He was quite muscular but not the kind that's in the gym 24/7.

He looked over and smiled and waved. We waved back and then walked inside to our bungalow.

As we walked in we saw why we booked the place. There was essentially no back wall so everything out facing the ocean was open but private. The bedroom, bathroom and living area all with a view of the beautiful blue sea all the way to the horizon.

Now I forgot to mention that even though Claire is a public prude, the minute she steps off plane and is away from the bustle of home life her sex drive heightens.

With that being said the first thing I saw when I walked into the bedroom is Claire laying on her back naked, rolling her nipple through her fingers and her other hand rubbing her glistening juices all over her clit.

I instantly got a semi, walked over and pulled out my dick from my shorts and knelt beside her. She turned her head and started to suck the end of my dick.

I leant over and the juices allowed me to just slide my fingers straight inside her. It isn't long until she's tensing ready to orgasm. Her moans grow louder and louder humming on my shaft whilst she takes my dick to the back of her mouth.

She carries on rubbing herself and it all looks too good not to taste, I leant over and start to suck her clit. As I suck and flick her clit with my tongue I feel her tense up. With one long groan she starts to orgasm, twitching in my mouth.

I pull away and face her towards the ocean. My dick slides straight in as I fuck her facing the open sea. Only a small fishing boat in view. It's not long until her groans and wetness make me ready to cum. Im pounding as she moans, each stroke her cum builds up at the base of dick. As it's time for a shower before dinner I pull my dick out and cum all over her bum cheeks. My cum ran over her tight arse hole and down towards her clit. We then both slumped over and then shower one by one ready for dinner.

As we're leaving our front door we look over and see the couple that we saw earlier. They looked over and gave us a little smile that we couldn't work out. Then it hit us. They may not have been able to see us but they definitely heard. Claire asked me at dinner if I thought they had heard. Just thinking about it again made me horny. I could tell it was making her horny too as she rubbed her leg against mine. Her boobs look amazing in the low cut flowery dress she was wearing. She wasn't wearing a bra so every time she moved the slight wobble or swing sent blood rushing to my dick.

After dinner we made our way to the bar, got a drink and sat in the corner over looking the beach. A slight breeze blowing Claire's hair. After a couple of cocktails the couple staying next door wondered over and sat on the table next to us. They greeted us and apologised for sitting so close but said it looked like the best view in the house. It was a quiet dark corner of the bar just in view of the bar itself.

After a short while the couple introduced themselves. His name was Theo and hers was Emily.

They'd been together a while and recently married. Like us they were away for their anniversary. A few cocktails had given me some liquid confidence so I told them to pull their chairs over a join us. The conversation flowed with random conversations.

As we were talking, Theo noticed an older couple lying on a sun bed lit up by the moon around 50m up the beach. We could just make a head bobbing up and down into the guys lap. She was giving him a blow job without a care in the world. Both Claire and Emily stared and questioned whether they'd ever be so bold.

As the drinks got lower Theo and I went to the bar to order more drinks. Whilst the barman was mixing cocktails I looked back and noticed that Emily had one of her boobs out.

Claire was looking at them and then reached over and started to fondle and then play with Emily's nipple.

I nudged Theo but he had already noticed. Because of where the table was located we were the only two in the bar that could witness the show.

That was until the barman came back with our drinks. He nodded and said "have fun!"

We walked back over, the girls noticed, Claire showed no shame and smiled. Turns out they were talking about the boobs down on the beach and then Claire mentioned how nice Emily's were and asked if they were real. Looks like Claire was finding out for herself.

Also turns out they did hear her orgasm earlier before dinner at the bungalow.

We finished our next set of drinks with the conversations being filled with sex what if and dos. This then led into a game of truth or dare. It's should have just been called sex dares though.

It started off with a few kisses between Claire and Emily. Quickly it moved to Emily and I sharing a kiss whilst Theo kissed Claire.

I could feel my dick bulging in my shorts, I went to sit back next to Claire. She put her hand in my lap and rubbed my bulge. I just wanted to fuck her over the table instantly but even I had limits on what I'd do in public!

We decided so down the beach in an opposite direction to the couple already out there. Here we sat on some boulders looking out sea. By this time the game was ready to ramp up. Luckily the walk also meant my dick was comfortably back in my pants. It was

Theo up first. He looked Emily dead in the eye said "Get his dick out and make it hard by any means necessary..."

Emily walked over and straddled me. As she sat down I slid into her dress and took hold of one of her boobs. Turns out Claire wasn't the only one not wearing a bra tonight. She kissed my neck then stepped back, she slowly pulled my shorts down releasing my hard dick.

As she stroked it I gave Theo his next command. "Go and make sure Claire's still wet and enjoying the show!"

With that he walked over and spread Claire's legs. I saw him move her underwear to the side and slip his long fingers into her. I could see her nicely trimmed little bush soon get covered in juices from Theo's fingers. They shimmered in the moonlight as she let out a little moan and grabbed his dick. I was watching this all whilst Emily slowly stroked my cock.

Claire pulled Theo's dick out, it had more girth than mine and was slightly longer. She took it into her mouth groaning whilst she was being fingered. Theo rocked his head back pulling his fingers out of Claire. As he stood up Claire got onto her knees and started really work on Theo's erect dick.

I pulled Emily's dress down and got both of her boobs out and began to suck on her nipples. She took my wrist and pushed my hand down to feel for her pussy. I could feel she was cleanly shaved but very wet. I fingered her whilst sucking on her nipples with groans filling the air.

I watched so horny as Claire sucked Theo's dick thinking I couldn't wait to get her home and fuck her. She would be so wet from the fun we were having.

I couldn't help myself, I walked over the Claire and brushed her hair out of her face. I whispered in her ear, "Are you ready to go back to the bungalow to be fucked?"

She nodded, still holding Theo's dick in her mouth. I leant behind her and felt her juices. My fingers went in so easily. I pulled them out and slowly ran my finger around her arsehole. She tensed and sighed as she carried on sucking. "Definitely ready to be fucked I thought."

Both couples then walked back to the bungalows hand in hand smiling about the group foreplay that had just occurred. When back in the room we heard Emily moaning, without a second to think Claire had climbed on top of me and was riding seemingly in competition with Emily on who could be the loudest. It wasn't long until both Claire and I came at the same time. My hot sperm falling out of Claire as she got off. It sounded like Emily and Theo were both still going but not for too much longer.

The next morning we didn't see them at breakfast. It was the morning of our anniversary. We made our way back to the bungalow and started to walk out onto the decking when I saw in the corner of my eye Emily sun bathing topless at the very end of the decking. I mentioned this to Claire. As I said earlier in the right situation Claire will play along.

With that she put her bikini bottoms on and walked out onto the decking topless. Who whole day was spent slowly drinking the minibar as well as a few rounds brought to the room. We spent the afternoon chatting the Theo and Emily but not one of us mentioning the night before. That was until I saw Theo whisper into Emily's ear.

Emily then said, "About last night. We have an idea." Claire looked intrigued and was ready to hear the idea.

Emily carried on. "As it's l both of our anniversary's I thought us girls could treat the men to a little massage."

I already loved the sound of this! Final arrangements were then made. After dinner Theo and I were going to stay for drinks at the bar whilst the girls came back and got ready. We would then go back to one room and have our massages.

Dinner went to plan, Theo and I went to the bar. Here we drank and chatted about our love of women. We also had an idea to make the plan a bit naughtier. I said to Theo, "We've both both had massages from our wives before. Why not swap wives?"

We just had to convince the girls. We finished our drinks and headed to the bungalow. As we walked in all the lights were dim, there were candles and two separate single beds. At the feet of the bed were Claire and Emily. They were both wearing Lacey tops and matching underwear. I didn't realise Claire had packed this set but was pleasantly surprised when I saw it. Both girls looked slightly flushed. I'm still not sure what happened whilst I was at drinks with Theo.

Then came our bombshell. We mentioned our idea. To our surprise, both agreed and giggled. Apparently they'd had the same idea also. Theo and I undressed, covered our dicks with a towel and made our way to the beds laid out. Theo laid down on his back and I laid on my front. Claire walked over to him and Emily walked to mine. I watched as Claire poured oil all over Theo's chest and started to rub him. Emily poured oil onto my legs and began rubbing me. Every so often I would catch Claire's gaze and be met with a naughty smile.

It wasn't long before I saw that Theo was erect. I was also erect but laying on my front it wasn't showing. Claire rubbed down Theo's stomach and around his groin, not touching Theo's hard dick. I saw her looking at him with a teasing smile. Emily whispered in my ear, "lay on your back."

As I sat up to roll over I could see Theo's hand working his way into Claire's pants. This made me even harder and as I laid on my back my dick was pushing the towel up wanting to be released. I saw Claire get onto the bed and straddle one of Theo's legs. I could see her glistening underwear. She leant over and Theo pulled one of Claire's nipples out and began to roughly suck on one of them.

Emily stood behind me above my head and leaned over. Her boobs smothered my face and dragged along my body. The next thing I know she's sat over my face whilst stroking my dick. My view was blocked but it was blocked by a very wet swollen pussy.

I pulled Emily's pants to the side and began to lick and nibble at her clit. I wasn't sure what was going on in the bed next to me but the groans from both Theo and Claire assured me they hadn't left the room and were ok with what was happening next to them.

Emily started to suck my dick, rubbing my gooch gently at the same time. She took my dick all the way down her throat. The noise as she was doing this sent me over the edge. I stopped sucking on her clit sat up slightly and held the back of her head. With a few pumps I shot cum straight down her throat. She carried on sucking until I couldn't take it anymore.

When I sat up properly I could see that Claire had the same success with Theo as she wiped cum from her lips whilst holding Theo's erect dick.

There was no way I was kissing her without another drink clearing her mouth. I went to the kitchen to grabs some beers. As I walked back into the room I could see the beds were pushed together.

I saw that Claire was lying on her back with Emily's face nestled nicely in the middle. Emily sucked on Claire's clit until the point of near orgasm. I went over and kissed Claire passionately showing I was ready for the next bit of fun. The way she kissed me back, I was sure she was happy too.

Claire then stopped Emily and made her lay on her back. Claire then got onto her knees and started sucking Emily's nipples whilst between her legs. She then moved down and began to suck on Emily's clit and also started to finger her. Claire was lost in the moment and looked like she forgot where she was. Claire reached back and rubbed her own clit then slightly opened her lips.

Theo and I sipped a beer whilst we admired the sight. It wasn't long before Claire's arse in the air tempted Theo over. He walked over with his dick in his hands. He slowly slid it into Claire from behind as she let out a long groan.

Emily was at the point of orgasm with the help of Claire's tongue and her view of Theo thrusting Claire from behind. Her orgasm was so intense she started to squirt being helped by Claire's fingers inside her pussy. Emily crawled out from under Claire for a rest. With the opportunity I walked over, my dick now rock hard from its break.

I pulled Claire's head back with her ponytail and pushed my dick into her mouth. Theo and I matched rhythms and fucked Claire perfectly from each end. Theo slapped Claire's arse cheeks and every time she did she slightly bit down on my dick. I could hear how wet she was by the noise Theo's dick was making as it slammed into her.

The groans filled the air and this brought Emily quickly back for more fun. Theo rolled Claire onto her back and then Emily done the same thing to Claire as she did to me in the massage. However this time Theo is fucking Claire in the missionary position.

Emily slowly kisses her way down Claire's body stating from her head down to her clit. Claire couldn't help but squeeze and caress her boobs whilst sucking on her nipples as they passed her mouth then dragged the whole way down her body.

As they assumed the 69 position I saw my opportunity. I walked over behind Emily and began to fuck her. I could hear Claire moaning below Emily from the fucking she was taking from Theo.

I pulled my dick out of Emily and tried to put it into Claire's mouth. Claire's hesitant but then takes my dick into her mouth cleaning off Emily's juices. I then pulled it back out of Claire and slide it back into Emily.

With this, Claire having her clit sucked, being fucked by Theo, sucking on Emily's clit whilst I fucked Emily from behind the whole room fell silent. Then like some sort of orgasmic wave both Claire and Emily begin to shudder at the same time both orgasms synchronised like it was meant to be.

Theo and I fucked both girls like with never fucked before and felt like we have both gained the staminas of profession porn stars.

As the orgasms finish Emily rolled off Claire leaving Claire laying there being fucked by Theo. Theo can his wife laying on her back holding her boobs and squeezing them. He pulls out of Claire and tends to his wife.

Claire and Emily and laying on their backs at opposite ends of the bed but with their heads together. As I fuck Claire her boobs and moving up and down in the rhythm of my pumps. Theo is doing the same and the other end of the bed. Claire and Emily face each other and begin to passionately kiss each other both groaning from the fucking they're receiving.

They grope each other. Emily looks and me and knows I'm ready to come. She leans over and takes hold of my dick whilst I'm fucking Claire. She feels it stiffen and throb as she does. I pulled out and as I do she strokes it with every stream of cum leaving the end landing on Claire's chest.

Theo sees his opportunity and straddles Claire's face towards her chest. Claire sucks on Theo's balls whilst the other free hand of Emily wanks Theo's dick as he adds to my layers of cum already covering Claire's chest.

Claire's stomach and tits are covered. We all sit in our sweat and smile about what just happened. I think the girls have just managed to give us the best anniversary gift a man can get.