Amanda's Gifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to make this feeling last a lifetime, or at least as long as I could. Even though I fought it, I could feel that growing urge build within me, knowing it wouldn't be long now. She suddenly slowed, straining to continue, a look of lost control on her face. I could feel her pussy spasm as I felt her legs tremble. I realized she was cumming again, and that was enough for me to lose my own control, feeling the semen surge through my cock and lance into the depths of her pussy, once, twice, thrice, eventually fading after a few more spurts, not exactly in sync with her labored up and down motions on my cock. She, too, exhausted her energy as she laid down on my chest, panting and sweating. I held her in my arms, reveling in the moment, and the feeling of satisfaction I don't believe I had ever felt before.

As our pounding hearts and breathing returned to normal, I looked at the clock and realized it was time to go, hating the idea that it had come to an end so soon, I reluctantly informed her of the fact. "That was incredible, Amanda. I don't ever remember feeling this way before. I felt like a virgin and this was my first time," I confessed.

"No one has ever treated me like that," she informed me. "Guys are nice to me, but it always seems the way they act is a just a way of getting something else they want. You didn't treat me that way. I felt like you were trying to treat me differently....like I was a desirable woman, and you wanted to please me. And if that is true, you exceeded you goal by a lot. Maybe that was your gift to me. Now I feel like I owe you." She smiled.

"Well, the gift you really gave me was an opportunity to treat you like I've wanted to treat a woman for a long time. But you made it easy," I said.

"How's that?" she asked.

"Well," I continued, "you are very beautiful. And I don't just mean your body. When we talked at dinner, you seemed to have opened up a little to me. Maybe it was because you were hurt and needed to talk to someone, and since we live thousands of miles away from each other, you knew I wouldn't go blabbing your story to anyone you knew. And that is when I could see your heart, and some of your character and personality. That is when I developed a little crush on you," I said with a smile. She smiled back. "I know I'm kinda repeating myself, but that is when I really found you to be desirable, and wanted to spend time with you. And now comes the hard part. We both need to get back to our lives and get ready for our meetings. I would much rather spend the day in bed with you, but I can't miss my meetings."

"Neither can I. But we are both in town for a few days, which means we still have a couple of nights we can spend together. What do you think?" she asked.

"I like the idea. Let's meet here tonight and figure out the next step," I said.

"Shit! I know the next step. You're gonna fuck me again, just like you did a few minutes ago," she declared.

"That was pretty nice," I confessed. "but for now, we need to shower, and I need some ibuprofen for these tired muscles." We both laughed, showered, dressed, kissed at the door, and promised to meet again after our meetings.

=================

Dear Reader, thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you got this far and have a little more time, I would appreciate your comments to include constructive criticism. To be honest, I am very interested in hearing your thoughts on its realism, on how well it kept your attention, what really got your attention, what almost made you look for a different story to read before finishing this one, and what you think might have made this story better. I'm also curious to know what is appealing to the younger or older generations, so please include your age and gender. I know we all come from different backgrounds and tastes, so honest feedback won't offend me. Hopefully, the next story will be better.