Amanda's Gifts Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploring a gift of anything after business meetings.
15.5k words
4.85
10.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second chapter in this series. Reading chapter one will help set the stage for this one.

Picking the correct category for this story was tough because it doesn't fit into just one. There is some romance, exhibitionism, and bondage, but very mild. Some women like a strong, domineering male in these situations. Hope this sensitive but take-charge engineer doesn't disappoint too badly.

Thank you to my two editors who took hours to help me realize some of my bad habits.

********

That was a tough meeting. I needed to concentrate, but...this morning... I guess the mature way to look at it is to say I had the privilege of making love to a beautiful woman. The teenager still lurking inside me wanted to exclaim, "I got laid!" OK, kinda stupid for an old guy like me. But it's exciting to realize it. I felt like that morning many years ago when my young wife wanted to have sex with me just before I went to work. An hour later, I walked down the hall in my office building with a big smile on my face, looking around at my co-workers, almost wanted to tell them, "I got laid!"

Unfortunately, years later, in a foreign country, I found myself sitting in a meeting. I have a reputation for being professional, down to earth, mature... Well, mostly. I'm a project engineer and my job was to collaborate on this project with the locals to ensure we had something that would work in both Europe, as well as the Americas. I brought the American knowledge of standards and best practices, along with some critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This kind of work is interesting to me - I like these kinds of puzzles. The problem is that I think about things a little too much, trying to figure out what might go wrong, so sometimes I'm considered to be a negative person. But I like to figure out the obstacles and a solution to get around them so they don't become a problem at the wrong time. I'll think about something in depth, trying to consider the second, third, fourth order effects. Unfortunately, my process drives others nuts, but there are few complaints about the results when I'm done.

So, almost instinctively, I thought about Amanda and what our next steps should be. The most unpleasant option was to say goodbye and never see her again, which might have been the smartest in the long run. Breaking her heart was on my list of things I absolutely did NOT want to do. Yeah, I could have led her on and made her think I was falling in love with her. But that would not have been good for anyone. I could have had my few days of fun and dumped her, but how would I have felt in the long run? I did very little in my life that left me with a guilty feeling, and a couple of those things still weigh on me. I wasn't going to do something this week that would make me feel horrible again - at least, not on purpose. A prolonged guilty conscience must make you feel numb to what's right and wrong down the road, and that's a road I didn't want to be on.

I can remember, as a kid, when I first saw pictures of women in their underwear in department store catalogs. I had trouble concentrating for the rest of the day, fearful my mom would figure out what I had done and, well, who knows what she would have done. I had a girlfriend in college, or a girl who was a friend and wanted to be my girlfriend, who once let me reach down her shirt and eventually touch a nipple. My face felt hot the rest of the day, and I couldn't sleep that night. Now days, seeing a nude love making scene on a premium movie channel gets my interest, but is not really exciting. In fact, in my frustration of not getting any physical attention from my wife, for over a decade (it really bothers me), I turned to one of those porn movie sites that typically shows five to fifteen minute snippets of movies. I really dislike the professional porn movies. What captures my attention are the...

"Brian, what is your take?" asked one of my colleagues.

"Well, most manufactures now will accommodate the power requirements of multiple continents. If you look at your phone charging cables, they show both 110 volts AC and also 220 volts AC. They even handle both 50 Hertz and 60 Hertz power. The challenge is to remember to install the correct surge protector in the equipment cabinet. I can tell you from experience that using a surge protector rated for 110 volts on a 220 volt circuit results in an explosion." A couple of people laughed, making me think it happened to them also. "It knocked out the power of the whole floor in my hotel one time," I added with a smile. "But it gave me a chance to practice my Spanish trying to explain what happened."

It didn't really matter what porn excited me. The goal was to please Amanda. Actually, it was more than that. What could I do with her, or to her, that would benefit her? Finding the right thing, or things, might benefit me too.

Two days ago, she was not only dumped by her boyfriend, but immediately replaced by another girl. Then she had the misfortune of missing her flight, followed by a lack of hotel room. She was hurt and exhausted, and was taking it out on everyone. Since I don't like seeing people suffer, especially women, and I was in a position to help, I offered her a bed, a nice meal, pleasant conversation, and a shoulder to cry on. It felt nice that she accepted my gifts. Then she gave me a couple of nice gifts herself. And, boy, were they nice. I mean, really nice.

As I thought about it, I realized she did something similar for me, maybe without realizing it. I had also felt alone, rejected, undesirable. But she certainly changed that thought. She trusted me; she submitted herself to me. She made me feel that she not only liked me, she also wanted me. I liked that feeling, even if it was just temporary. And I wanted her to feel the same.

"No. The venting is an essential," I said. "We put a system into the arctic and it overheated because it could not vent the internally generated heat." I wanted to daydream about her, but I needed to focus on my meeting right now.

********

As soon as she departed the hotel room, Amanda went to the front desk. They gave her a room for the night, but she spent the night in a different room: his room. And she enjoyed every minute of it. Brian didn't know about the room they gave her; it just didn't come up in conversation. But she needed to pay the bill and have a receipt to turn in at work. The room they had given her was not on the same reservation she had for the rest of the week. Last night's room was a different price than the rest of the week. They told her she needed to change rooms, so she checked out of this one and checked in to the next.

Amanda got a taxi and went to her first international business meeting. She was a buyer for an international boutique shop that had expanded to Italy, and they recently promoted her to regional buyer that included the Italy store. She needed to see how they stored and presented the products, as well as see what other products were selling. This store was not exclusive to their chain and sold additional products, and she needed to understand what products she could get her hands on that might complement the products this store was already selling. She'd spend the day watching what displays caught whose attention, how products were grouped together, review purchasing documentation of the store, and customers' spending habits. Some things she was asked to do were really the job of the marketing manager, but that manager was getting a little too involved with extracurricular activities that went well beyond her job description, and management didn't feel comfortable sending her across the pond by herself, or at all, for that matter. So, Amanda was given the opportunity to expand her duties, and she wanted to prove she could do more than just buy products for the company.

It took most of an hour on bumpy streets to arrive at the store. But for Amanda, the taxi ride to the store went by fast. Her mind was occupied with the previous evening and the man that made it memorable. She thought about the dinner conversation of the previous night. It was a delicious dinner, and the discussion was interesting. When he started asking personal questions, she didn't really feel like she needed to hold anything back. He wasn't judgmental. It was nice to be open and talk to someone.

Of course, she didn't tell him everything - she didn't want to freak him out. She had no idea why she even thought about a spanking, much less said the word. And he picked up on it. It had suddenly made her feel "squishy", as her aunt would say about such things. Her aunt was a proper woman who lived in England. But she shared a couple of interesting stories about her life with her husband, and her job as a cleaning lady who helped in the local church, among other places. Some of her aunt's naughty activities made her aunt feel squishy. And her aunt would share a story or two with Amanda when she came to visit.

Thinking about what Brian did to her last night made Amanda start feeling "squishy" again. After a delicious dinner and interesting conversation, Brian walked Amanda back to the hotel. She wanted a hug from him, but he was a gentleman and only took her arm in his before arriving at the hotel. He didn't make any demands of her. He didn't get all handsy with her. He treated her like a lady, with respect. It wasn't until she gave him permission in the hotel room did he even try to touch her. And wow! What touching!

Amanda thought about when she laid across Brian's lap as he caressed her bum with his fingers. His fingers were electrifying. Then he suddenly slapped her ass when she didn't expect it. Spanking wasn't really her thing. But his soft caress, followed by anticipated slaps, then adding in more fingers into the right places... She wanted to feel her own fingers on certain parts of her body right now as she rode in the taxi, but her hard nipples were covered by a bra, which was covered by a blouse, which was covered by her coat. She imagined her cold fingers finding their way as she sat in the back of this bouncing taxi, but resisted, knowing it would mess up her clothing. The best she could do is hug herself to squeeze her breasts, and push into her lap now and then, hoping the taxi driver didn't notice. And the love making this morning...wow! He must have been lying about his lack of experience, because he somehow figured it all out.

Brian had taken her suggestion about spanking, even though she wasn't into that, and turned it into something exciting. He mentioned something about tying her up. She wasn't into that either. She wondered what made that exciting for some women. What if she had an itch, or needed to pee. No, that wasn't for her. He'd have to come up with some other idea. Yeah, maybe he had other ideas. Wouldn't that be interesting? Maybe he had some interesting fantasies.

Amanda had fantasies. She imagined her man picking her up in a horse drawn carriage and whisking her off to a castle. She imagined her man picking her up in a flashy Lamborghini, with all her friends and ex-boyfriends watching in jealousy. He might even fly her to Paris for lunch on his private jet. Of course, she also fantasied about this incredibly handsome man, slowly undressing her in a spacious bedroom complete with a four-post bed. She could feel his warm hand on her shoulders, pushing the flowing gown down her arms. She could feel the warmth of this breath on the back of her neck, and those hands encircling her stomach under her breasts. One hand would make its way down to that area between her legs that begged to be explored, while the other one went up to caress the two mounds above. Her fantasies varied between him bending her over a table that would somehow appear in the room, and the bed, followed by him pulling her hair as he pounded into her, until they were both exhausted from the passionate exchange. She started thinking about how she dreamed about this beautiful, bearded man, and his flowing mane of hair, but somehow ended up with a guy who looked liked one of those skinny cartoon losers with a crappy Honda. And with that fantasy spoiler, her taxi ride ended.

********

We agreed to meet in the room after our meetings. I admit, I couldn't wait to see her again. It had been many, many years since I last felt excited to see someone like this. After I changed into more comfortable clothes, I sat on the bed and tried to recall many of the details from the last time I saw her. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait long before she arrived. I tried to not be too anxious but couldn't resist giving Amanda a big hug and a kiss when she walked over to me. She let me watch her change her clothes, and when she was ready, I said, "Can you do something for me?"

"What is that?" she asked.

"Take off your blouse and bra," I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I want to hug you," I said, as I pulled off my shirt. She smirked and quickly removed her blouse and bra, then stood in front of me, giving me a nice, long look at her breasts. "You are incredibly beautiful," I said, as I approached and took her into my arms. She smiled back and accepted my kiss, responding in kind. I held her in my arms and just enjoyed her soft, warm skin on my arms, in my hands, and against my chest.

"This feels nice," Amanda said.

"Yes, it does," I agreed.

As I reluctantly released her, I thanked her and gave her another quick kiss on the lips. I quickly groped her breasts with a single squeeze, followed by a quick, gentle pinch of her nipples, and said, "Maybe I can play with these later?"

She grabbed her breasts and backed away with a laugh. "We'll have to see about that later," she said.

We got dressed and went out to find dinner. We found a little place that had a good rating online, but also allowed us a place to talk with some privacy. After covering a few topics, there was a pause in the conversation.

"I'm really enjoying this time with you," I told her.

"Me too," she said.

"But I'm a little nervous."

"Why?" she asked.

"Well, my biggest fear is offending you and this all stops."

"You're not going to offend me," Amanda tried to assure me.

"Do you ever watch porn?" I asked.

"Well, my boyfriend did sometimes. And I've seen some things also."

"Good," I said. "Then it sounds like I won't offend you if I tell you I've seen some myself. Let me tell you a couple of stories. I've heard and read some stories of two people who fell in love with each other, but never told the other. They didn't find out until it was too late decades later. That is a tragic love story, and a waste of emotions. I want to take advantage of our time together and not miss out on things that we could enjoy this week. It means we would take the risk of saying something that might offend the other. If we are afraid to say something and don't say it, we might regret missing the opportunity when we discover later that the other person was also interested in that thing and was also afraid to speak up."

"I once saw a video of a couple going at it with him on top of her, and suddenly the guy slapped the girl in the face as part of the love making. I've seen videos where the girl gets slapped around and apparently loves it. I don't know if that is just acting, but there might be some women who actually like that stuff. After all, you didn't seem to mind the spanking I gave you last night, right?" I asked.

"No, I loved it," Amanda answered.

"So, which guy in this restaurant would you let spank you tonight?" I asked.

Amanda looked at me with surprise and answered, "No one!"

"Well, the guy in the video who slapped the girl across the face had probably slapped a number of girls and figured it made the sex more exciting. But this girl didn't like it and immediately kicked him out of her apartment causing them both to miss out on the additional fun they both could have had later that night. There may be some women who would not appreciate a spanking from me either, but would love it from someone else. The point being, we all have our boundaries, and those boundaries may change based on circumstances. I don't know your boundaries and my fear is I might do something that crosses the line and I accidentally offend you, or hurt you, and I most certainly don't want to do that. But on the other hand, if you and I have a little chemistry right now and are open to some fun that we might not be able to try some other time, it would be a disappointment to miss out on that. Don't you think? Am I making any sense?" I asked.

"Kinda," she replied pensively.

"So, here's my thought. I like making you happy, but I can't give you a million dollars or whisk you off to some romantic get-a-way. I have just a couple of days, at a minimum, to do things that may be fun for you. And to be frank with you, I find you to be a very attractive, sexy woman. Part of me would love to just spend the remaining time we have naked with you. You know what I mean?"

Amanda giggled and said, "Yeah, I know whatcha mean. I was kinda thinking the same thing."

"But I was hoping we could do more than that. The problem is, I don't know what. Want to do things that would be fun for the both of us. So, I have a big request, and some questions. The request is that you be patient with me. You already know I'm an engineer and can easily drive you nuts, but if you just tolerate me for a couple more days, maybe I can help make these days a little more exciting and memorable for you. Yeah, we can go see some tourist sites - after all, you're in Rome. But maybe we can have some other fun too; at least I hope so."

"I can try to be patient, like you asked," she agreed.

"Good," I said and began to ask her questions about the things she likes, trying to get an idea of what turned her on, and what was clearly out of bounds. As we talked, she became hesitant and somewhat uncomfortable to the point I decided I needed to get her a change of scenery. "Let's take a walk," I said. After a while, she realized I had been asking her questions about her interests, and she turned the table on me asking me what I liked. "I remember a video where this couple was having sex, and the girl moaned out, 'I'll do anything you want'," I told her. "To my surprise, that really got me hard."

"I said that to you last night," she exclaimed.

"Yes, you did, and it was a major turn on," I replied. She smiled with the look of a queen that had just slain a dragon. I continued, "There are a series of videos I've seen where a guy hires college girls to perform a strip tease and lap dance for him. They are complete amateurs with no experience. The most exciting ones are the girls who come out and dance slowly, not all spastic, jumping all over the place. They gracefully remove their clothes as they dance. There is something in their eye that indicates their hesitation, yet they desire to do this. This guy tries to seduce them when he touches them. When they are close enough to the guy, he tries to penetrate them with either his fingers or his dick. At first, they resist, but eventually, their lust takes over and they slowly submit. When you told me 'anything' last night, I could see some of that in your eye, and that drove me to do what I did. If you didn't want to do anything, I would not have even tried."

"So, you like girls who strip for you. Do you have any other fantasies?" she asked me.

"I often dream of the woman who likes me, desires me, and submits to me because she wants to, not because she is obligated. Sometimes I imagine tying her up so when I make her cum, she can't resist, and I make sure it is a deep orgasm. I want to see her trembling uncontrollably as she cums."

"Wow," she said, with a look of pleasant surprise.

"You said you liked it when your boyfriend tossed you around on the bed. That says to me you like the man to take control, and maybe take control from you." She slowed her walking as she thought about it. "I have an idea," I said. "Come over here," and I led her to a little alcove to the side, but not very far from the tourists walking by. I stood with my back to the wall and said, "Take your hands out of your pockets, stand up straight, and look at me. Now, without looking around, what do you think people see if they look at us right now?"