All Comments on 'Amanda's Mistress'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years ago

A very hot opening chapter doe with skill and care xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Intense eroticism!

Wow!

More, please….

Shady_LadyShady_Ladyalmost 2 years ago

An excellently written short story giving a vivid description of the start of a sub’s journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice short effort, BUT you didn't finish the usual full set of 6 strokes on Bobbi! So maybe continue the story using that as a handy nexus into the next chapter?

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17almost 2 years ago

Great to see you writing again Bobbi * smiles * And your words painted a very erotic scene, very well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No one like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s about me, but I wish I was in the story right now and then xxx I’ve readed it over and over again and I never get tired of it.

ArkingArkingover 1 year agoAuthor

AmandaCelina96 - Yes my sweet young Pet, my Good Little Girl. It seems that you captivated an old girl's heart. You are a part of every story I am writing. There will be more of our adventures when I make the time. But someone is more important these days.

FandeborisFandeboris7 months ago

A playful loving Dom trying to bring a sub in line. Counting the hits, getting dominated by the use of orifices, manipulating the breasts and forced orgasm. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...