Amanda's New Rack

Story Info
Amanda gets her boobs done. Her doctor needs to inspect.
2.4k words
4.03
23.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just wait till you see them, honey," Amanda chirped into her phone. "They came out great!"

Amanda adjusted her new boobs under her silk blouse. They feel really tight though, she thought. Her reliable but kind of boring boyfriend Bob yammered something back to her on the phone. She ignored it and went on.

"Of course, you can see them, honey. No, they aren't too clownish." She thought, unless you consider EE on her small tight frame clownish. Well, she'd waited a damn long time and she deserved big titties, right? Maybe that hot CEO would glance at her now....

"Of course, honey. I'm just on the way to my doctor's office who did the surgery. He wants to check to make sure they're ok. Ok, call you when I'm out. Yes, yes I'll send you some pics. Ok hon, talk later."

Amanda slipped the phone into her purse and glanced into the store glass as she sauntered by. Nice blonde hair, tight ass....who wouldn't want a piece of this? But whoa these boobs are pretty big. They bounce way out in front of me...

She checked out a couple guys in suits staring behind her in the window reflection. Wow they are watching my boobs jiggle. Her little pussy felt a tingle...maybe this was going to be a good idea after all.

- - - - -

Thirty minutes later, Amanda pulled up in her Toyota in front of the Dr's office. He was a good guy, she thought, gave me half off on this procedure. Kinda cute too, late 40's maybe?

Amanda had a seat in the outer office but didn't have long to wait.

"You can go in".

The receptionist looked up from her desk. About 60, Amanda thought. Huge tits.

Amanda dropped her fashion mag on the table and strutted into the Dr's office.

There was the Doctor, in the cold green room, with an examination table in the center. Amanda vaguely remembered some of the shiny equipment scattered around in the room from her surgery.

"Come on in, Amanda" the Dr. said with a bright smile. "How do you feel?

"Oh, I feel better. You know the first few days are a bit rough."

The Dr. smiled. "Oh yes I know".

Amanda sat on the examining table.

"You got them quite large for your frame. You must need the attention" the doctor joked. "I'll just examine them."

He stepped forward and stood in front of her and began to grope her boobs through Amanda's blouse.

"Yes yes..." the doctor mumbled; his eyes closed. "Good size. Amazing shape. I think they came in well". His rough hands pulled and squeezed her new tits. Amanda thought it was a bit rough for an exam, but her pussy did warm up a bit.

"We'll need a visual".

The doctor unbuttoned her blouse. The last button was hanging up, so he ripped open her blouse abruptly. Amanda hadn't worn a bra, what's the point? Her new boobs stuck out proudly, her pink nipples stretched out and pointing, loudly announcing she was stripper-ready.

"What do you think Pops?" the Dr. asked. Amanda's head snapped around to her left and there sat an older man, about 70. She hadn't even noticed him when she walked in. He looked just like the Dr. except longer white hair, thinner. And something about his face. Meaner. And maybe red from years of alcohol. He didn't smile.

"The cockwarmers came out well. Nice work, son." The old man didn't acknowledge Amanda. He didn't even look at her face. His hand ran over his groin in his pleated khaki pants.

"That's my dad", said the Dr. "He used to run the business."

"Nice to meet you" said Amanda and her face flushed red. She felt a bit silly, her big melons just sticking out in the breeze and waving to an older gentleman.

Pop just stood up and said, "Let's start this shitshow."

"Right" said the Dr. "Now Amanda we're going to have to get some photographic evidence of your "after" look." Amanda nodded. She remembered the Dr. taking lots of photos of her topless before the surgery. She thought it was odd she had to put on thick red lipstick too...

"Great. We are just going to just set up the video camera right here in front of the exam table. Don't worry, it's strictly confidential".

"It's my camera" said Pop as he stood next to Amanda.

"Well okay...I guess" said Amanda. "My boyfriend did want some photos."

Now the young Dr. sat down next to her. He reached over with his left hand and started groping her left tit.

"This is patent Amanda," said the Dr. into the camera. "She came in demanding to get EE on her tight little body. Look at those funbags. Do you remember Amanda? You said your goal is life was to be a make dicks hard wherever you go."

Amanda wasn't sure she said that...

"And now we'll give you a little gas, just like before you had surgery, ok?"

Pops stepped in quickly. He had a plastic mask in his hand and slapped it roughly into Amanda's face. With his other hand he yanked on her blonde hair.

"Inhale, bitch."

Amanda took a couple deep breaths. There was a hissing gas sound. Pops took the mask off and Amanda felt lightheaded...A big smile came over her face.

"Great job Amanda," said the Dr. He began squeezing her porno-like tits roughly.

He reached down and slid his hand into her pants and into her soft pussy.

"It's wet Dad" said the Dr. "You called it right." The Dr's finger jammed into her wet blonde snatch. He was pushing in roughly. He whispered in her ear.

"We know you got these tits just to get men to look at you" he said. "You like fucking, don't you?

"Well....yes, but I have a boyfriend", Amanda stammered.

"You like dick, don't you?" asked the Dr. "You'd like to be ruined every night, wouldn't you?"

"Ever been gangbanged?" interrupted Pops with a gravel voice.

"Well not really...maybe once in college," Her pussy was vibrating.

"Your boyfriend know?" asked the Dr. He circled her clit with his finger.

Amanda shook her head.

"No one cares, whore" grumbled Pops. He was rubbing his cock through his pants. "We know mind-controlled holes when we see them."

"Now let's get these clothes off" the Dr. added.

- - - - - - -

Moments later, Amanda was naked except for her heels. She was laying on her side on the exam table, the camera mounted right in front of her pussy. The Dr. laid down on his side, so he was looking her in the eye. He shuffled his pants down. He grabbed Amanda's hand and put it on his shlong.

"Jack it," he said. She began jacking his stiffening meat. Pops had positioned the camera so that Amanda's blonde pussy was only a few feet away.

"They love this angle - Vag closeup."

The Dr. lifted Amanda's leg, exposed her fresh blond puss to the camera. The gas had made her so relaxed....

"That's what we like" hissed the doctor. He slid the head of his hard dick into her pussy.

"But wait"...muttered Amanda.

"Kinda tight, shit" said the doctor. He pushed hard.

"That's hard to believe" said Pops calmly. "This whore has had some dick."

"Unnnnn," moaned Amanda, she felt his cock push into her moist twat. The doctor's hands reached up and grabbed her tits.

"Now that you have these, you're going to be getting a lot of cock, slut" whispered the Dr. into Amanda's ear. Amanda's big EE's wobbled obscenely as slid into her.

"Yeah that's good. Drugged out patient pussy with new tits is the best".

"Tell me"Said Pops in a flat tone. "40 years of business". "I sampled almost all of them."

The Dr. pushed his cock deep into her.

"Make sure you tell your friends where you got your tits, Amanda". Now he pulled out and JAMMED his dick in hard. "Especially the blonde ones."

Amanda's cunt had relaxed and accepted his dick eagerly. Her big tits pushed against the Dr's chest. "You'll make a good cocksleeve" grunted the Dr. as he sawed in and out. Amanda moaned. She glanced over at Pops who was looking through the camera. She closed her eyes. God she was so horny. This cock felt so good. Was she going to be treated roughly like this from now on? Her pussy got slipperier.

"Angle ok Pops?" said the Dr. heaving between breaths. "Yeah" grunted the old man. "You can see her asshole wink open when you ram it in".

"Nice" grunted the Dr. And he slammed in hard.

"Ssssshhhii" coooed Amanda.

The Dr. pounded in again. "Good whore" he whispered in her ear.

Amanda, her eyes closed, took the dick. This was the best...

...she heard the rustling of clothes...

She opened one eye and there was pops, his pants off, lying down on his side behind Amanda, her twat still facing the camera.

He has his dick in his hand, it was just like his son's but redder and angrier. And thick.

"Don't worry, cumbag" whispered the Dr. into her ear. He's bigger than I am and always takes double viagra before banging his whores out".

But what was he going to do with it....Amanda gasped as his head pushed against her little puckered rearhole. The Dr. pulled her leg up higher.

"Flexible blonde sluts" he whispered" get more dick".

Amanda could feel his cock push into her ass.

"No please not my asshole"....she mumbled.

"Shuttup whore," grunted Pops as he jammed half of it into her.

"Uhhhhhhhhh fuck," groaned Amanda. Jeesus he was so hard. He was like warm steel pushing into her guts.

"That's right, cockholder. And call me Daddy".

"Yes Daddy" hissed Amanda between her teeth.

"Teamwork dad!" shouted his son.

And they began to work Amanda over, each cock taking it's turn pushing into her private parts. Back and forth, up her ass, up her pussy, up her ass...The Dr's balls began to slap against her lips.

Amanda looked up at the camera focused on her ass and cunt. Jesus it's so degrading, she thought. Then the next meat thrust snapped her mind into pleasure.

"Together son" hissed Pops, his face getting red and sweat beading his temples.

Both cocks now rammed Amanda at the same time, pushing deep. She was so stretched. She could feel the dicks rubbing together against the thin membrane inside her holes. Wap wap wap...

Thats it. Amanda's pussy welled up and flooded. She moaned and lights hit her eyes....

"Fuckkkkkkkk" she came on the two cocks. Hard. Her pussy and asshole seemed to vibrate at the same moment.

"She's cumming Dad!

"Who cares, push harder" Yelled Pops.

Amanda laid her head down and was catching her breath when she felt herself suddenly empty. She was yanked up by the arm up off the exam table. Her body was sweaty.

She opened her eyes just as she was pushed to her knees on the cold tile floor.

She looked up and Daddy was positioning the camera a few feet away.

"Nice angle here" grunted the old man. Just big fucking tits and drugged out face."

Father and son took their place standing next to kneeling Amanda. They were stroking their slimy cocks. The Dr. poured some baby oil over Amanda's tits.

"Ok, lube them up."

Amanda rubbed the oil into her tits. This feels great, she thought. They were all shiny.

"Look at those fucking cumbags. Okay who's first to anoint the whore's titties".

"Dad you went first last time".

"I should be first every time. I set the damn thing up".

Amanda looked into the camera and then and the two dicks stroking directly next to her tits.

"Push your jizzbags up for Daddy, slut" grumbled Pops.

Amanda grabbed her boobs from the bottom and pushed up, offering her new cockholders up for tribute. God their nuts looked so full. Was this was going to be her future. A jizzbag for older men? Her pussy gushed at the thought.

"She's really hot Dad.." said the Dr. He slapped her face with his dick a couple times. "But I need to nut. My wife isn't giving me shit."

"Alright fine. Same time then."

"Okay Amanda look into the camera. Tell them your name and how big your boobs are." The Dr. was jacking furiously.

"Hi, my name is Amanda, and I just got new EE stripper titties."

"Why did you get them?"

"Because I like to make cocks hard."

The Dr. moaned and shot first, firing his first two ropes across the tops of her massive tit valley. His next shot hit her in the side of the neck. Megan thought it felt scalding.

"Okay my turn bitch" grunted Pops. Amanda's head was yanked around and she was staring right into his dickhole.

"This is for making me wait" He jacked his hard cock furiously. "Don't you have anything to say?"

Amanda smiled and pushed up her tits.

"Make sure I get all of it Da...."

Amanda squealed when the first splatter blasted into her face, and felt her pussy gush when the second and third sprays of 70-year-old nut hit her cheek and forehead.

Finally, the old man pointed his cock downward and sprinkled her tits with the rest of his load. Both men shook out their cocks and spilled the last drops on her glistening titflesh. The old man wiped his dick across her nose before stuffing it back into his pants.

"Ahhhh good nut."

The Dr. pointed Amanda's jizzed up face and spray-painted boobs back to the camera.

Ok, report back to your boyfriend now."

Amanda pushed up her tits and smiled into the camera. A glop of cum oozed off her cheek onto her tits.

"Here they are babe"! I'll be home soon!"

- - - -

When Amanda awoke, she was still in the waiting room. She pushed herself dizzily off the chair and sat up.

"Oh, I see you're awake. Said the receptionist cheerfully.

"What happened? Where's Dr. and his..."

"His Dad? They went out to play golf. They....uh...didn't mention your name, just said she'll wake up soon. You can go home now if you can drive".

Amanda nodded and pushed herself out of the chair and staggered out of the office. Her asshole and pussy were sore.

When she got home in front of the house, it was dark. She parked her Toyota at the curb. She thought about her day. She decided right then she would put her escort ad up on Slut.com tomorrow. And then she reached down and fingered her clit, rubbing herself to a hard, dirty orgasm.

Then she went in the house to show her boyfriend her new rack.