All Comments on 'Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 04'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wow!

I love how mother cuckolds her own son! very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High quality

This is the best story i have ever read on literotica over the past 8 years. I love it absolutely. Wonderful writing. I actually slowed down, not wanting to reach the end of the story. It would be so nice if you could give us an additional chapter/s in this superb series - i would like to read more about Amanda's transformation, with her son witnessing it; ace of spades tattoos, pornsite, black cock vacation, braids/cornrows in her hair, nipple piercing .....

I have been checking back every day waiting for chapter 4. I will check back everyday from now on for additonal chapters.

Thankyou so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!

Please more chapters... maybe have the son participate where the men make the son suck their cocks or the mother makes her son do it. Maybe the mother fucks her sons ass with a strap on as the men watch then she has the men fuck her sons ass as she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!

I agree with the previous three comments. This story definitely needs more chapters. I also would love to see the son fluffing her mother's "friends". I think cleaning cream pies from his mother might also be in order. I would also have to concur that Amanda taking her son's anal virginity with a strapon might be in order to prepare him for her "friends". Maybe...her son has a girlfriend back at college and brings her home with him for Thanksgiving or Christmas and is forced to submit her to his mother and her "friends"...just a thought...

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
I kive this story!!

I hope you continue to add more chapters to this story. I am not going to suggest the direction you take the next chapters, but I do hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super!!!

A wonderful history which necessarily should be continued. Secretly see Interracialpornos or even furnace without panties and BRA walking around are some of the signs of change from Amanda. You'd be invisible changes for her husband John in particular.

With the girlfriend, I think good idea or a lesbian interlude with another (black) woman would also be a further step in Amanda's transformation. The new way of Amanda would be credible, especially if it is kept secret from her husband John.

Oh yes it is Yes teacher. A secret trip came with one or more black students, for example in the school bathroom in mind. Or even better with the black janitor.

Definitely a story the unbeding should be continued.

translated with translator's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant work

I love your use of language, especially on the first page of this chapter, where Eddie tries to photograph Amanda. After this stage the story seems to speed up - i delibrately slowed down, reading each sentence carefully, so that i could prolong the experience if reading this story.

I would love to read more chapters about Amanda and Eddie. I have listed some feedback which might help you in future chapters.

- I found that Eddie does not seem too disturbed at his predicament. He does not seem jealous/ angry / depressed. This, i feel would have added a lot of energy to this story.

- It would be cool if Amanda visits Eddie in his dorm, to balance stuff out. She could dance with his friends.

- i would really love to read a beach scene. Eddie could be photographed by Amanda, while he is standing with Marcus and friends in the nude - a contrast in sizes.

- As some of the other comments suggested, it would be exciting to read about a physical transformation in Amanda - tattoos, haircut, shaving, waxing, piercing, ....

All the best,

Looking forward to more from you,

Jared

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing

I hope if you do write another chapter that you explore the dynamics of the power Amanda has shown over her son and her lovers. In your last chapter you hinted about it and I hope you look into it further.

Personally I don't think that you should have to make her change her appearance as that would make her husband think something is happening. Now with her son knowing I think there is an option to make this story take a route that is not the normal.

Thanks for a great story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Omg, I love it.

Really groundbreaking. Xoxoxox Annette

zaxarovzaxarovabout 5 years ago
Очень, очень горячо

С каждой серией ваш рассказ имеет больше накала и страстей. Я очень рад что нашел ваши рассказы продолжайте в том же ключе писать свои истории.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holey moley!

OMG I LOVE THIS WOMAN! You have made her into the animal we all wish we could be! My clit is almost raw; I'll have to read the rest much later! ;-)

Kacey

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 4 years ago
Great stuff

That was a superb chapter and deeply erotic. I may have had reservations before but this one has no complaints from me it truly was time for her to los all her inhibitions. Seemed like a natural end but I see another chapter awaits, so intrigued to see just how many more developments there can be lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
924 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.