Amanda's Rude Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
Amanda continues her role as Mr Bainbridge’s sex slave.
10.6k words
4.6
15.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers

Dear Reader - This is the second part of the Amanda story. Obviously I would recommend that you read part 1 first but in case you haven't, I've tried to set the scene at the start to bring you up to speed.

Hope you enjoy.

Amanda was both a gorgeous, and a lucky girl.

At the tender age of 30, she had the life that most girls of her age could only dream of.

She was only 5'4 but she was nicely in proportion. All natural, including her fantastic 36DD tits and her full figure meant that she had a nice round bum.

She spent hours in the gym every week to make sure that her weight stayed where she was just about comfortable with it.

Her short blond hair was perfect for her career, running a successful and profitable recruitment business.

She had a loving husband, who just happened to be a high flying, well paid lawyer, and most importantly, she lived in The Meadows.

The Meadows was the most exclusive housing development in the local area. Only twelve large, luxury houses were ever built on it.

Properties here were extremely sought after, and it was the happiest day of her life, three years ago, when she and her husband Greg managed to buy one and moved into their dream home.

Amanda had rapidly become the face of the community. Organizing all sorts of regular events for the neighbourhood.

There were barbecues, book clubs, street parties, always organized by Amanda.

She was very popular and she loved it.

Everything was fantastic until she met Mr Bainbridge who lived at number 6.

She had met Bainbridge for the first time a few weeks ago.

Bainbridge was a widower in his 60s who was the only member of the community that didn't ever take part in any of the neighbourhood activities.

Amanda had constantly tried to engage with him but he ignored all her attempts to win him over.

She finally managed to persuade him to reluctantly invite her in for coffee, and that was the day her life changed.

When she thought back to that first ever meeting, it seemed incredible that things had got as out of hand as they were now.

She remembered how mesmerized she had been by his gigantic cock that had formed a tent in his shorts as they chatted.

So much so that she couldn't bring herself to leave when he took it out. He had masturbated in front of her, shooting a huge load over her face and tits.

It had got worse when a few days later she had gone back over for a clear the air conversation.

Bainbridge had ripped off her gym gear and her soaking wet panties and taken her upstairs to his sex room, locked the door before fucking her with his huge dick.

Amanda had cum so much and had let him do her in every position before taking another huge load in her mouth and face.

When she'd recovered, Bainbridge had explained to her that this would now be a regular thing. He threatened to expose their antics to her beloved Meadows community unless she complied with all his future wishes.

A week later Bainbridge had sent her a list of instructions, before introducing her to two of his golfing friends at the house.

She was taken upstairs where she was fucked by all three of them in every hole, before taking three huge loads from these dirty old men.

To make matters worse they revealed to her that they had secretly filmed their session.

Although they had no intention in ruining her life, they now had an insurance policy to guarantee Amanda's obedience.

There was video proof that she was a cock slut, which would be released to every house in the Meadows if she failed to comply with their wishes.

A few days later, Bainbridge texted her.

'Get over here now,' came the instruction.

Amanda had just got back from the gym. He must have watched her car pull up on the drive.

She knew she had no choice but to do as she was told.

Bainbridge let her in promptly and ushered her through to the lounge.

The film of her sex session was playing on the TV.

'Oh my god.' Amanda was watching herself screaming to one of the many orgasms that she'd had on that afternoon.

'I just wanted to check that you understand the rules?' said Bainbridge.

'I think so,' gasped Amanda as the film continued.

'I hope so,' warned Bainbridge, 'your precious Meadows community might see you in a slightly different light if they saw this.'

'Please don't,' begged Amanda.

'We have no interest in anyone else ever seeing this,' Bainbridge reassured her.

'Thank you,' she said.

'As long as you understand that you will be expected to do exactly what you are asked. Any disobedience will be punished. Is that clear?'

'Yes. It's clear.'

'Your husband is away during the week. Is that correct.?'

It was. Greg spent most weeks working across Europe and was only home at weekends. It wasn't ideal, but they agreed that they could cope for a couple of years. The money was amazing.

'Yes. He leaves very early Monday for the airport and is home Friday nights,' agreed Amanda sheepishly.

'So we will only make requests of you during the week. Most of our little community are wealthy and retired.'

'Dirty old men,' snapped Amanda.

Bainbridge pointed to the screen.

'Fucking big dicked dirty old men that made you come for hours on end,' he laughed.

She looked at herself on the screen, being used by three enormous cocks.

'Can I go please Mr Bainbridge?'

'I'm off to golf so you can fuck off. Just get those lovely big tits out for me before you leave.'

Amanda reluctantly pulled up her gym top to reveal her beautiful 36 DD natural tits.

Bainbridge cupped them in his hands and tweaked her nipples.

Amanda gasped. She felt her pussy start to leak.

'You really are something lady,' Bainbridge sneered at her. 'Desperate for cock aren't you?'

She actually was.

'Can I go please Mr Bainbridge?'

'Go on. Fuck off home. We've something lined up for you next week. Come over on Friday morning to see me. Keep your phone close by on Thursday night.'

Amanda walked unsteadily across the road back to her house, dripping wet. She pulled her biggest dildo from the drawer.

She was annoyed how soaked her pussy was but she was desperate to come.

She fucked herself silly with it, watching herself in the mirrors on the wardrobes.

As she recovered she stared at herself, wondering how she had got herself in this crazy situation.

On Thursday evening she was surprised to have heard nothing from Bainbridge. He'd been quiet.

Around 8pm she got a text.

'Get yourself over here at 9am tomorrow morning.'

'OK.' Amanda texted back.

'I want to give you your instructions for next week,' Bainbridge texted again.

'What day will you need me?' Amanda texted back.

'You'll find out tomorrow. 9am. Don't be late.'

Amanda put the phone down. Her hands were shaking.

This guy had total control of her. He had the film of her getting fucked, but it was making her so wet knowing that Bainbridge and his gang of filthy old men were going to have their way with her again very soon.

She decided to get an early night knowing she had to be across the road first thing the next day.

She woke up to a text.

'Make sure that cunt is shaved. I'll be wanting to inspect it this morning,' it read.

Amanda quickly showered and made sure she was prepared for Bainbridge as he'd requested.

She dressed for work so not to be conspicuous to the neighbourhood.

She wore a blue suit and white blouse. Black hold up stockings with a black bra and panty set, with work heels.

Just before 9.00 she put her briefcase in her car and quickly wandered over to Bainbridge's house.

As usual he kept her waiting a minute or so before opening the door.

'On time. That's a good girl. In you come,' Bainbridge was dressed in a silk robe.

He was a tall, slender man, with short cropped grey hair.

He was in great shape for his age and Amanda knew how powerful he was.

Amanda followed him through to the lounge.

She saw her 6 inch black stilettos on the table. Bainbridge had made her leave them behind after the session with his friends that had been filmed.

'Get undressed and get those on,' he ordered.

'I've got to be at work,' said Amanda, knowing this would fall on deaf ears.

'Well you're going to be late. Get undressed now,' Bainbridge clearly had other ideas for her.

She started to undress and Bainbridge watched her from the sofa. He undid his robe and let it fall open.

She gasped as she saw it. His huge 9 inch dick was fully erect and dripping with pre-cum.

'The sooner you strip, the sooner you can have this. Get on with it,' Bainbridge ordered, stroking his meat.

She stripped down to her underwear.

'Bra and knickers off, but the stockings can stay on. Put the shoes on.' Bainbridge stood up.

She followed instructions and stood there in her hold ups and heels.

'Right, upstairs,' he grabbed her hand and walked her to the stairs.

'Up you go, you know where it is,' he gestured.

She knew where the sex room was. It had become very familiar to her since they'd met.

She climbed the stairs with him right behind her, his hands mauling her bum cheeks.

As she walked into the room, the door locked behind her and they key was placed on the high shelf as it had been before.

'On the bed. On all fours, bum up,' he pointed to the huge bed where she had been fucked and filmed by him and his friends.

Bainbridge walked to the table with the sex toys and picked up a large butt plug with a bulbus head.

'Jesus. Fuck,' said Amanda, seeing the size of it.

'Shut it. You took three huge dicks up there last week, and you fucking loved it. We need to keep that hole stretched,' Bainbridge laughed.

He was right. They had used all her holes when she was last here. She had come more than she had ever come before.

She felt him start to lube up her arsehole, squirting the liquid inside before sliding a finger in deeply.

Amanda gasped.

Bainbridge gave her a hard slap across both ass cheeks.

'Stop pretending you don't love it,' he said as he slid the butt plug inside her bum, 'this is dripping wet you horny bitch,' he rubbed her pussy with his free hand.

'It's so big,' she moaned as the butt plug's widest part forced it's way into her and nestled inside her.

'Right turn around and clean this big dick up,' Bainbridge ordered.

Amanda shifted herself on her hands and knees so she was facing the standing Bainbridge at the end of the bed. Her face was level with his dripping erection.

'Open your mouth,' he was stroking his huge cock, ready to enter her.

Amanda did as she was told and took Bainbridge's tool into her mouth.

He was leaking pre-cum so she could tell he was horny and his cock was rock solid.

Bainbridge held her head still and started to fuck her mouth slowly at first but then built up a rhythm, pushing it deeper into her throat making her gag.

She could feel her pussy pouring with juice, the butt plug felt amazing. His cock was oozing pre-cum into her mouth and she was forced to swallow it as he fucked her pretty face.

'I could fuck your mouth all day,' grunted Bainbridge, 'but let's see how wet you are. On your back girl.'

He took his huge dick from her mouth and pushed her onto her back. Her stockinged legs spread wide and her arsehole plugged, Amanda could feel juice pouring out of her and down the inside of her thighs.

'Fuck me, you're drenched. That soaking cunt wants my meat,' laughed Bainbridge.

He grabbed her wrist and handcuffed her to the bed before going round the bed and doing the same on the other side.

'Just so you know that you're going nowhere lady,' sneered Bainbridge, 'you're getting fucked hard and taking one hell of a load up there today.'

Amanda lay there thinking about how horrified her loyal hubby would be if he knew.

Bainbridge had dressed her up as a slut in stockings and high heels, plugged her arsehole, and she was tied up in his locked and soundproofed sex room, about to be fucked with his 9 inch tool.

Bainbridge climbed on top of her and she felt the monster cock at her entrance.

With the plug already in her bum, the big dick sliding into her pussy was too much and she started to cum immediately.

'Oh fuck, please. Oh shit I'm coming,' Amanda screamed as the wave hit her.

'You are one dirty bitch. Cum on that cock girl,' Bainbridge was deep in her not moving and letting her writhe around, screaming and coming hard.

There was no rest for her. As she came round from her instant orgasm, Bainbridge started to fuck her.

She felt his bony, slender body pin her down as he started to pound his weapon into her.

'Take it hard lady, believe me you need to get in training for next week,' he was laughing as he fucked her.

She started to cum again, louder and harder than before. She was out of control.

The harder he pumped her the more she came.

'Take that big cock deep in that cunt. You fucking love it,' Bainbridge taunted her.

'Fuck me hard you horrible bastard. Do me harder,' Amanda screamed as she took all of his meat.

Bainbridge's stamina was impressive but she could tell he was close.

'I'm gonna fill you with cream you fucking slut,' he said.

He was delivering long, hard strokes and she braced herself for his spunk.

'Fuck me. You're getting flooded girl. You ready for it?'

Amanda started to cum again. 'Yes. Do it. Give me your spunk,' she screamed.

Bainbridge pounded her and exploded inside her.

She felt a stream of cum spray into her and she shuddered to orgasm, screaming.

Bainbridge emptied his balls into her and rested deep inside her drenched cunt.

'Look at you. Full of my cum,' he sneered pulling out of her.

Amanda was exhausted. She had cum so much.

'Right I'm taking a shower. You wait there and think about what a slut you are.'

Bainbridge unlocked the door and left her handcuffed to the bed. His cream was oozing out of her.

'You can't leave me here tied up,' shouted Amanda, knowing that she was wasting her breath.

He returned about fifteen minutes later showered and dressed.

He removed her handcuffs and pointed to the en suite shower room. 'Get yourself cleaned up and meet me downstairs,' he ordered.

Amanda took off her stockings and heels and showered. Bainbridge's huge load was still dripping out of her.

She dried off and went downstairs to find her clothes.

Bainbridge was sat waiting for her.

'Sit down and listen,' he pointed to the sofa.

She quickly picked up her clothes to cover her nudity and sat.

'Next Tuesday afternoon at 2,' he said.

'What is?' said Amanda curtly.

'You'll need to be free for us again,' said Bainbridge, 'at Larry's, he lives about an hour from here.'

Larry was one of the golfing friends who had fucked her and filmed her with Bainbridge.

'Larry's?' said Amanda, 'why Larry's?'

'Larry's is where we are meeting, that's why,' said Bainbridge.

'Who's we?'

'Larry and Ron, your fellow film stars, and two new friends that want to meet you.'

Bainbridge was smiling.

'So five men? Are you kidding me?' Amanda shouted.

'Calm down lady. It's all arranged. Larry and his wife are hosting us at their posh house in the country. He's absolutely loaded you know.'

'His wife? She knows about this? Really?' Amanda was shocked.

'Of course. She loves it. She's a horny posh tart like you. She knocking on a bit though. Five massive dicks are a bit too much for her these days. That's why we need a youngster like you.'

'This is insane,' Amanda was shaking her head. 'Who are these other two men?'

'Guys we play golf with. Part of our little community. You're going to like them a lot.'

'Oh will I indeed, and why am I going to like them?' Amanda was annoyed.

'Tony and Stan are retired like us. Very horny and very hung. Just your type,' Bainbridge teased. 'I hope you like big black dicks?' he was laughing now.

'What?' Amanda shouted.

'You are going to have two of the biggest black cocks you've ever seen. They love it rough so you're perfect for them,' Bainbridge said, still laughing.

'Oh my god. You are disgusting,' Amanda had her head in her hands.

'You'll get your instructions soon. Make sure you have no plans from two o clock on Tuesday as you'll be very busy,' Bainbridge instructed.

Amanda started to get dressed.

Bainbridge put the butt plug from earlier on the table.

'Take this and start using it. For your own good you'll need to be stretched as much as you can. The boys are seriously big.'

'Jesus,' said Amanda.

'Be warned, it will be fucking rough. Exactly as you like it,' Bainbridge smiled.

'My husband is home tonight until Sunday night. I can't do anything until then,' warned Amanda.

'Get the plug in on Sunday night and send a photo. You'll start to get instructions then.'

Amanda grabbed the butt plug and headed to the door.

'Just remember. You obey all instructions and nobody sees your performance in that film,' Bainbridge called after her, but she kept walking.

Greg came home that evening. He'd missed her.

She was praying that he wouldn't want to have sex. Bainbridge had fucked her really hard that morning and she was sore.

Fortunately he was exhausted and wanted an early night but was asleep in seconds.

On Saturday she was still not ready to be fucked so she instigated a blow job and for a treat she swallowed his load.

Greg's load was nothing like the kind of mess that Bainbridge and his friends produced, so it was pretty easily dealt with.

Greg was delighted and that kept him happy until he was back to the airport on Sunday evening.

He'd only been gone for five minutes when she got a text.

'Get that plug in your arsehole and send me a photo to show me.'

Bainbridge had seen that Greg had gone and now she was his property again.

She decided to go to bed early and get this done.

She showered and put lube up her hole.

She had hidden the butt plug with her collection of dildos.

She found it and covered it with more lube. She'd forgotten how big it was.

She lay on the bed and edged it inside her, gasping as the largest part of it popped in.

When she had it lodged all the way in, she set the camera up on delay and got in position on all fours on the bed.

The camera flashed and she checked that the picture would be ok.

She looked hot. Her big bum looked good with the plug clearly visible for Bainbridge to see that she'd obeyed his wishes.

She sent the picture.

Bainbridge came straight back.

'Good girl. Keep it in overnight. No playing with yourself. You need to be fucking horny on Tuesday. I want you to make a good impression.'

Cheeky bastard. A good impression.

Amanda was horny. She was naked and the butt plug was making her pussy wet.

She grabbed her dildo and slipped it in.

Bainbridge texted again.

'You'll get instructions tomorrow so keep your phone on. Leave your wet cunt alone. You'll need it to be ready for Tuesday.'

Amanda made herself cum in less than a minute. Fuck Bainbridge, she thought.

The next day she went to the gym and then into work. She found it difficult to concentrate knowing that the next day she would be getting fucked by five men.

She went home early and she hadn't been home long when her phone pinged with a text.

'TL6 8AF.'

'What's that?' Amanda replied.

'It's the postcode you'll need to get to tomorrow's venue. It's in the middle of nowhere but that will take you straight there.'

Amanda put it into Google Maps.

Bainbridge was right. The village was about an hour away in a very exclusive area. Posh countryside, Amanda thought.

Another text.

'Tomorrow's instructions for you.

Use one of the home enema kits I sent you last time. You need to be clean up there.

No hairs on that cunt.

Wear one of those short flowery summer dresses you parade about in all the time. Maybe some of those expensive white trainers.

DDorset53
DDorset53
153 Followers