Amanda's Rude Neighbour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No bra and no panties.

Don't worry about an outfit to get fucked in. Tony and Stan have dropped something at Larry's for you.

Make sure you plug your arsehole tonight and arrive with it in tomorrow.

Knock on the door at 14.00 precisely.'

Amanda read it carefully.

'Ok,' she texted. 'I don't have much choice.'

'Just follow the instructions and everything will be fine,' texted Bainbridge.

Amanda's head was spinning.

How had she got herself into this?

She knew it was incredibly wrong but at the same time her pussy was wet thinking about what was about to happen.

She was annoyed with herself for feeling so horny.

Amanda had booked the whole day off on the Tuesday so she went to bed early and decided not to set an alarm.

She plugged her arsehole before she got into bed and took another photo and sent it.

'It's in.' she texted.

Bainbridge came back straight away.

'Well done. The boys are going to love you. Have you picked out a dress yet?'

Amanda had. It was a white dress with red flowers on. Very low cut with thin straps and quite short. She knew she looked great in it.

She took a photo of the dress hanging on the door and sent it. 'This one?'

'That will do nicely. Remember no bra, no panties.'

Amanda was really horny with the butt plug deep inside her but decided to get some sleep.

She woke up at 10 the next day, which was unlike her.

She unplugged herself and had some fruit and coffee before using one of the home enema kits that Bainbridge had sent her.

She showered, shaving her pussy carefully to make sure it was totally bald.

The dress was still hanging on the door, so she dried off and slipped it on.

She admired herself in the mirror. She loved this dress. It really clung to her figure, showing off her lovely tits and big bottom perfectly.

Amanda was really nervous but was following the instructions and getting ready to leave at around 12.30 to be sure to arrive by 2 that afternoon.

She knew that she needed to plug herself and made that the last thing she did.

She slipped out of the dress and put lube into her hole before slipping the large bulbus head inside.

She put her dress back on and found her favourite pair of white trainers.

She looked in the mirror. She looked bloody amazing. There's no way Bainbridge could complain about this.

She drove slowly and nervously, following the sat nav.

Her ETA was 1.45 but there was a bit of traffic so she finally got to the address with five minutes to spare.

The village was in the middle of nowhere and Larry's house was at the end of a long gravel drive.

It was a pretty spectacular house in what looked like a lot of land behind it. Worth about three million in this area, Amanda guessed at the value.

She spotted Bainbridge's car outside and she recognised Ron and Larry's cars. There were also two big Range Rovers and a Mercedes sports car similar to hers.

She parked and walked up to the house and knocked.

'Coming,' she heard a woman's voice.

The door opened.

'Hi I'm Miriam, Larry's wife. You must be Amanda. Goodness, you're gorgeous dear.'

'Thank you,' said Amanda, shaking her outstretched hand.

Miriam was late 50s Amanda thought, maybe 60. She was a tall lady, with a very tidy blond bob and she wore a blue linen summer dress which fitted loosely, and she had a pair gold glittery sandals on.

She was very well spoken.

'Come through to the garden at the back dear. The men are out there. Follow me.'

They walked through the house which was very tidy and clean, through a large lounge and it's patio doors.

At the the rear of the house was a huge garden that went down to a river.

There was a large paved area with lot's of garden sofa, chairs and tables. Bainbridge and his friends were sat enjoying a beer in their golf shirts and shorts.

'Amanda is here,' announced Miriam as they walked out onto the patio.

'Here she is,' said Larry getting up and being the first to greet her.

Larry was a smooth as ever. A silver fox, Amanda had thought when she met him the first time.

He was tall like Bainbridge, with a full head of grey hair. He was lean and in great shape for a man in his early 60s.

Larry kissed her on both cheeks.

'You look fabulous my dear. Let me do the intros. You know Ron of course.'

Ron was the other participant in the sex film. He was much shorter than Bainbridge and Larry, but stocky and powerful. His short crew cut hair made him look quite intimidating.

'Nice to see you again gorgeous,' said Ron, ogling her.

Larry continued. 'And Bainbridge, you're obviously very familiar with.'

'Oh she certainly is,' said Bainbridge admiring her outfit he'd requested.

'These are our friends Tony and Stan,' said Larry pointing to the sofa where two huge black men were sat.

Both were in their mid 60s she guessed.

'I'm Tony. Extremely pleased to meet you my dear,' Tony got up and shook her hand.

He was around 6'4, very muscled, lean and athletic. His head was completely shaved.

'And I'm Stan. Bainbridge said you were a stunner and you certainly are,' Stan stood up and shook her hand, towering over her.

Stan was huge. Much skinnier than his colleague but at around 6'8 he was huge. He had shorn greying hair which showed his age but he was in fantastic shape.

'You've already met Miriam of course,' said Larry introducing his wife.

'Welcome Amanda. We are very happy you're here,' said Miriam kissing her on both cheeks.

With the introductions over, Amanda was just getting her bearings when she realised that all the guys had sat down and were all watching and admiring her in her dress and trainers.

'Right let our friends get a proper look at you,' Bainbridge instructed.

'What?' Amanda asked.

'Take the dress off and show them what you've got under there,' said Bainbridge.

'Miriam will help you dear,' said Larry.

Amanda knew she was naked underneath her dress so paused momentarily before Miriam dropped the straps on her shoulders for her.

Amanda pushed the dress down over her tits and let it drop to the floor.

She stepped out of it and Miriam picked it up and placed it neatly over one of the chairs.

Amanda was stood naked all but her trainers.

'Fuck me,' gasped Tony.

'Those tits are incredible,' said Stan, unable to take his eyes off her 36 DDs which were hanging beautifully and naturally.

'Show them your bottom and what's in it,' said Bainbridge, signalling for her to turn round.

Amanda turned so her bum was facing Tony and Stan.

'Bend over,' ordered Bainbridge.

Amanda bent over and her plugged bottom was on parade for them.

'Jesus, what an ass. It's fucking amazing,' said Tony.

'You've got her plugged,' said Stan. 'Bainbridge, this lady is fucking hot.'

'Do you want to do the honours chaps?' said Larry, pointing to her bum.

'Get that plug out of her lads,' said Ron.

'You OK with that Bainbridge?' said Stan.

'Of course mate,' Bainbridge replied. 'Take it out and test her hole.'

'Come here baby,' Tony beckoned to Amanda.

Amanda walked over to the sofa where Tony and Stan were sat.

'Lie across here and we'll get that thing out if you.'

Tony and Stan positioned Amanda face down across their laps.

'This ass is unbelievable,' Tony said stroking her cheeks.

'She ok getting spanked?' asked Stan.

'She does what she's fucking told,' Bainbridge replied.

Amanda felt Stan's hand strike her right cheek hard. She squealed.

Stan did it again and again, alternating cheeks as he hit her.

Amanda moaned. She could feel her pussy leaking juice.

Tony started to ease the plug out of her lubricated bottom.

'Let's get this out baby and see what you've got.'

Amanda felt it slide out of her, but Tony's finger quickly replaced it.

She gasped as it slid into her arsehole. Amanda couldn't stop herself from moaning with pleasure as he worked her hole.

'This pussy is fucking drenched,' said Stan.

She felt another finger slip into her soaking cunt.

'Fuck, this bitch is so wet,' laughed Stan.

Amanda could feel herself starting to cum. She was pushing herself back onto the fingers inside both of her holes and the wave hit her.

'Oh shit. Fuck,' she was shaking and coming.

'She's fucking coming,' laughed Tony, plunging his finger deeper into her tight hole.

'She's a fucking orgasm machine, believe me,' said Ron.

Amanda was a dead weight on their laps, recovering from her almost instant orgasm.

She could feel their hard dicks poking into her.

Amanda felt Miriam come and collect her from Stan and Tony.

'Come on dear. Let me take you away from these naughty boys and get you ready,' Miriam took her hand.

Amanda felt the juice from her pussy running down the insides of her thighs as Miriam led her away.

'Hurry back ladies,' Larry called after them.

Miriam led Amanda back into the house. She was naked except for her white trainers, but that didn't seem to matter any more.

'I've got everything laid out for you in one of the downstairs bedrooms,' said Miriam.

They walked through the house and Miriam opened the door to a large bedroom.

'Tony and Stan bought this for you to wear,' Miriam pointed to some red lingerie, set out on the bed.

'They want you as slutty as possible I'm afraid dear. Do you want to take those lovely trainers off?'

Amanda saw that there was a red stockings and suspenders set with a tiny pair of red panties.

She picked up a skimpy see through, red baby doll slip that had hole for the breasts to slip through.

'You'll also be needing these,' Miriam passed her a pair of red stiletto shoes. 'These are extra slutty, they'll go nicely with the outfit. Would you like some help dear?'

'Yes please,' said Amanda, 'just with the suspender clips. I'm a bit shaky.'

'Of course,' said Miriam, 'it's understandable. They are all very horny. They've been saving themselves for today. Larry hasn't touched me for a week, which is unheard of.'

'Don't you mind him doing this? Being unfaithful?' asked Amanda as Miriam clipped her stockings to the belt.

'Oh goodness no. Larry has always had pretty extreme tastes so I just had to get used to it. I'd much rather he was open with me than do things secretly behind my back.'

'Are going to watch today?' Amanda asked.

'I'll probably be getting involved dear, once I've done this I'll put something on myself. There you go you're all clipped in.'

Miriam slipped her dress off and was naked underneath. Amanda could see that she looked after herself. She had a nice slender figure and nice tits, if a bit droopy from age. Her pussy was bald like Amanda's.

'My figure is nothing like yours I'm afraid, time has taken it's toll. I'm getting on a bit and can't quite perform like I used to sadly.' Miriam started to put some black stockings on herself.

'You're very beautiful,' Amanda said supportively. 'I appreciate the support. Five men is a lot.'

'It is dear. I don't know what to say to you. They are so horny and the size of them won't make it any easier I'm afraid.' Miriam grimaced.

Amanda got dressed into the remaining items and put the slip over the top, pulling her tits through the holes in the material. She slipped her feet into the heels which surprisingly fitted perfectly.

Miriam clipped her own stockings into the suspender belt and slipped into some black heels. She pulled on some tiny black panties. 'Am I OK?' she asked Amanda.

'Really sexy Miriam,' said Amanda.

'You're very kind. They aren't really interested in me today though, you are the main course. You look incredible by the way. Just need to finish you off.'

Miriam grabbed a lipstick from the dressing table and applied to to Amanda. 'Bright red. Like I said they want you as slutty as possible. This should do it.'

Amanda looked in the mirror. She really did look like a total slut.

Miriam took her by the hand. 'Ok let's go and show you off.'

They left the bedroom and walked back out to the garden. The five men were all naked and stroking their cocks.

'She's ready for you gentlemen. What do you think? Isn't she stunning. Slutty enough for you?' Miriam paraded Amanda in front of the men.

'Beautiful,' said Larry. 'You've done a super job Miriam.'

'Proper whore material,' said Ron.

'Thank you Miriam, she's perfect,' said Tony.

Bainbridge, Larry and Ron were all huge as she had experienced, but Stan and Tony were bigger.

They sat on the sofa, legs open both fully hard and their big balls hanging beneath.

They were easily 10 inches. She had been transfixed when Bainbridge first showed her his huge tool but these two were incredible.

'My god,' gasped Amanda, not taking her eyes off the two black poles in front of her.

'She likes what she sees,' laughed Tony cupping his huge balls in his hand. They were the size of apples.

Stan adopted the same pose showing her his huge balls hanging below his gigantic dick. 'These nuts are so full and she is going to get the lot.'

Bainbridge had walked over to her and was squeezing her tits poking through the red slip. 'Shall we get this slut downstairs Larry? She's ready for fucking.'

'Excellent idea. I'll lead the way,'

Larry grabbed his wife's hand and Bainbridge took hold of Amanda and they walked back into the house.

Amanda wasn't sure what was happening. She assumed they were going to have an outside party with her.

Bainbridge had hold of her arm as she tottered on her heels.

They walked through the house to a locked door that Larry produced a key for.

Amanda could see some stairs and Larry and Miriam started to head down them.

Bainbridge let her go first, still holding her.

The stairs opened out into a cellar room which was brightly lit and she could see where they'd taken her.

Larry's sex room was a dungeon.

The centre piece was a huge bed with all the restraints and harnesses attached to it, similar to the bed at Bainbridge's house.

All around the room was every item of BDSM equipment you could think of.

There were mirrors on the walls and on the ceiling.

It was a torture chamber.

Miriam's comment about Larry's extreme tastes was ringing in her ears.

'Jesus,' she gasped.

Bainbridge threw her on the bed.

Amanda looked up to see the five men who were going to fuck her looking down at her. They were all stroking huge cocks that were dripping for her.

Larry had hold of Miriam who was looking at her encouragingly.

Bainbridge took the lead.

'You are my property. Do you understand?'

'Yes,' she heard herself whimpering.

'You need to be very obedient. I have promised my friends that they get to use you for the next few hours in any way they see fit. I do not want any problems. Do you understand?'

'Ok,' Amanda couldn't take her eyes off the five huge dicks.

'This is going to be very rough, but if you misbehave in any way you'll be tied up down here for days. Is that clear?'

'Yes,' Amanda knew there was no choice.

'You're getting fucked and filled in every fucking hole and you're going to take it like the dirty posh bitch that we know you are. Now take those panties off and show everyone how fucking wet that cunt is.'

Amanda took the tiny red panties off and pushed herself up the bed onto the pillows and opened her stockinged legs wide.

She was dripping wet. She could feel the juice pouring out of her. Amanda knew that she was desperate to be fucked hard.

'Gents. That pussy is drenched,' said Bainbridge. 'You can help yourselves to my dirty little slut.'

With that, she had them all over her.

There was a tongue eating her pussy, both tits were being sucked and there was a big cock in her mouth.

Five men were literally mauling her body.

She knew she was going to come and the tongue in her dripping cunt made her body convulse as she had a huge orgasm.

These guys were very horny. The dicks were so hard.

'I need to stick this in her,' said Stan, holding his huge cock. 'You want this?'

'Fuck yes,' screamed Amanda.

'Turn her over,' Said Tony, 'I'll do her mouth,'

They got Amanda on all fours and she could feel Stan's bulbus head starting to enter her.

'Oh god that's so big,' she squealed.

Stan gave her bum an almighty smack.

'Fucking take it. Feel that meat slide into you girl.'

The biggest dick she'd ever seen was in her soaking wet cunt, and kept sliding in.

Tony grabbed her head, 'Open wide for this you fucking filthy slut.'

His hard pole went straight into her throat making her choke and gag.

Stan started to fuck her and she was coming straight away. It felt incredible.

She was crying, unable to scream with her mouth full of Tony, her orgasm was electric.

'This bitch just keeps coming,' Stan shouted to his colleagues, starting to fuck her really hard now.

Amanda could see that Miriam was getting fucked by Ron and watching her husband spank Amanda's arse while she was getting a pounding from the black friends.

She felt some lube being applied to her arsehole and a finger test her.

'Let's get her totally filled,' she heard Bainbridge laugh. A vibrator started up and she felt Stan slow his fucking down as the buzzing dildo slid into her bum.

She squealed again and got a slap from Tony who was deep in her throat. 'Get used to it baby. All these cocks are going in that tight little hole of yours.'

Stan pulled out of her and Larry replaced him immediately and started to fuck her.

Bainbridge had swapped with Ron to fuck Miriam next to her, and Ron was plunging the dildo deep into Amanda's arse.

She couldn't stop coming. Her body was shuddering with orgasms as they filled all her holes.

Stan swapped with Tony in her mouth.

'Clean this big cock up. It's covered in your cum,' Tony offered her his enormous rod. 'Lick that juice off it,' he ordered.

With her mouth empty for the first time she was able to scream. 'Oh fuck, god Larry fuck me hard. I'm coming again.'

Tony slapped her face. 'Get your mouth round this big dick girl.'

His cock plunged into her mouth and she hungrily licked her own juice off it.

Amanda was on heat.

These dirty old men and their big dicks had sent her completely out of control.

'Miriam come and lube her bottom up dear, she'll need plenty please,' Larry gestured to his wife.

'Of course dear,' Miriam replied and grabbed the one of many bottles available around the room.

Amanda was getting face fucked by Tony, but felt Miriam squirt lots of liquid into her bum.

'Now my cock please darling,' Larry requested.

Larry was obviously getting ready to fuck her bum and she felt the head of his big dick start to work its way into the tight hole.

She could see in the mirrors that the others were watching on as Larry slid into her arsehole.

Amanda screamed as the hard cock went into her bum.

'Shut it lady,' Bainbridge slapped her bum cheek. 'Get used to it there's plenty more hard dicks going in there today.'

Larry started to fuck her bum. He had one foot up on the bed to get the right trajectory as he slid his huge dick into her hole.

'Miriam dear, work her wet pussy while I fuck this magnificent bottom would you.'

Amanda felt Miriam's fingers slip into her wet cunt and with Larry's cock pounding her bum it was too much and she started to come again.

She let out a muffled scream as Tony was so deep in her throat. She shook as the orgasm hit her hard.

'Fuck me,' said Stan. 'I've never seen anyone cum like this bitch. Wow.' His hands were all over her tits, tweaking her erect nipples.

Tony was getting very animated in her mouth and he was leaking pre-cum down her throat.

'My balls are so full, I've easily got two loads for you baby. Do you want the first one?'

Amanda nodded with his 10 inch dick in her mouth. She knew she was getting it whether she liked it or not.

Ron had replaced Larry in her arsehole and while Larry had fucked her hard, he used long smooth strokes, whereas Ron was a more brutal fucker like Bainbridge.