Amanda's Seventh Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bessie just slumped in the chair, heedless, savoring, as was her right. Shawn quivered and then went limp, hanging by his neck. Just in time, Bessie roused from her pleasant stupor and parted her thighs. Shawn rolled to the floor, unconscious. I was about to run to him when Bessie stooped down, pinched his cheek and he revived and rose to his knees. Bessie patted his head with affection, kissed his forehead and gave me a nod of affirmation.

I forced myself to look away as the next Mistress in line, a matronly, gray haired woman who was a judge for the county settled into the chair. I need not have worried. My darling new slave passed every test and I too was showered with praise and requests to swap.

While the Mistresses were taking their pleasure eunuch 3 had been setting up folding chairs in front of a small stage where the deflowerings were to take place. It was covered by two broad scarlet cloths, one for each of us to keep as a cum splattered memento. My bedroom walls are festooned with such from the many I have deflowered.

The Mistresses filled the seats and it was time for matters to proceed. Marva and I led our young prizes up the steps of the stage and stood facing each other sideways to the audience with our slaves on their knees before us. I signaled for eunuch 3 to fetch our cocks. Mine was in its fine walnut case as always. Marva's was in a similar case but hers had a red ribbon and bow on it. I smiled at her and gestured for her to open it. Within was an exquisite instrument for her pleasure, color matched to her skin tone. She beamed and looked to me with gratitude.

"Oh Amanda! You shouldn't have!"

"Nothing spared for your enjoyment of this special evening my friend!"

We removed our cocks from their cases and set the cases on the floor beside us. We handed our cocks to our slaves and they installed them on us with trembling but practiced hands. Then we stood before them with big dicks jutting forth, hands on hips. As one, we made the sign and both young slaves knee walked to us and took the cocks full down the throat until their faces were buried in our bushes, then held there. As the signal for them to commence the fellatio we turned on the vibrators. Each slave took a hold of his Mistress's hips and drew back full length, then pressed forward again, beginning the back and forth motion, their faces slapping our bellies. There were soft pops as glans exited gullets, then plunged in again. They sucked with skill that came from much practice.

As planned and rehearsed, Marva and I slowly stepped toward each other, pressing the slaves back until they were nearly touching, with just enough room to continue their motions. We locked arms and prepared to come as one. When orgasm struck we held ourselves as the slaves kept our cocks full down while wrapping their arms around our hips as our knees went rubbery from the force of our coming.

We stood propped up that way, lost in afterglow, until our bodies firmed. Then we each placed a hand on the forehead of our slaves and pushed away, stepping back a few feet to give ourselves space. We both gestured in the way the slaves, from many rehearsals, knew to mean "assume the position."

Shawn and Jason each did an about face and bent over with elbows on the floor, foreheads on forearms, asses raised in offering, their heads just a foot apart. I took a moment to look one last time at Shawn's virgin ass. His orifice looked so tight and it twitched and puckered from his mingled fear and longing. I felt a thrill of anticipation that exceeded any I had felt before, despite being a woman of long experience in deflowering. What a treasure he was and soon he was to be mine completely!

I dropped to my knees behind him and Marva did the same behind Jason. Her eyes were alight with anticipation and I saw her align her cock with Jason's hole, preparing for the deflowering thrust with no lubrication. I knew her big dick might split the poor tender thing wide open without lube, so I snapped my fingers to get her attention and reached into my dildo case for the tube of KY jelly. I lubed my glans and Shawn's hole lightly, it had to hurt a bit, but I didn't want to tear him, then tossed the tube to Marva.

When the slaves were lubed we poised ourselves, each taking a firm grip on the hips of our slaves and digging our nails in. We had agreed on a count of three, which I mouthed silently. On three we both drove hard with our hips, showing no mercy. The slaves had to know who was boss. Both of them gave out those special and thrilling cries of pain unique to a virgin slave being deflowered. I saw Marva's shaft plunge in to half its length. But Shawn was so tight that only the flared glans disappeared into him. I could tell it was going to be an inch by inch process with him and each driving thrust would have to hurt. I pitied the poor dear but there can be no compromises. The pain of deflowering had to be indelibly imprinted in his memory.

Marva had reached full depth into Jason with only three thrusts, each accompanied but that sweet sound. As agreed, she held herself with cock full in, waiting for me to plunge into Shawn until he felt the tickle of my bush on his behind. I drove forward again and gained another inch, bringing a whimpered plea for mercy from him. My answer was a harder thrust that gained two inches and made him break down into pathetic sobs that only inflamed my lust. But I spoke words of encouragement to him as well.

"Try to relax dear! I has to hurt at first but soon you will love it, I promise!"

I drove hard and over and over as he whimpered and sniveled. Finally, I felt the softness of his buns against my thighs and my cock had vanished inside him. I looked to Marva and we drew back until just the glans were inside, lubed the shafts well, and threw our hips forward in unison.

Both cocks plunged to the depths this time and we each went to rutting hard. Now my instrument of pleasure came to its fullest fruition as the tactile sensations from the tight clench of Shawn's sphincter were transmitted in waves to my erogenous tissues. Never would he be tighter and more pleasing! I lapsed into frenzied abandonment, heedless of his whimpers and sobs, awaiting the inevitable. Within the minute came the transition, his sounds now those of growing pleasure, his pleas now to be fucked harder. I was happy to oblige, rutting myself toward the brink, awaiting the trigger.

I have deflowered more than my share of males but never before has one of them made so sweet a sound of surrender, emasculation and helpless pleasure. I tumbled over the precipice at just the moment of Jason's quavering cry of unmanning and delight and Marva's shriek of triumphant ecstasy. What sweet harmony the four of made in our throes! And there was an answering orgasmic chorus from the audience as many fingers had been busy between many legs.

Marva and I withdrew our cocks and rose, each using a foot to roll our slaves sideways to reveal the copious splatters of cum upon the scarlet cloths. Puddles of woman cum darkened the fabric too. With sharp kicks were urged the slaves up to their knees to suck the cocks clean. The audience went wild as Marva and I exchanged a high five.

As was customary, I made my slaves available for the pleasure of the Mistresses during the after party/orgy and had rented ten others from the common pool. Marva and I were both pleasantly spent and sated so we seated ourselves on thrones and just watched the proceedings as Shawn and Jason licked our feet. In the end, the slaves lay tossed in a pile on the floor, used up and drained of every drop of cum from the cocks of the Mistresses.

The next day, Shawn began his life as my special one, a slave who served me every day and shared my bed. The others of my harem served their purposes, of course, second tongues and rear end duty being needed. And I shared them with Marva as well.

Now, we turned our attention to the urgent matter of building Marva's harem. It can be a long process because suitable males can be few and far between. But my new friend had large ambitions and the process was shortened when she was confronted one morning at work by an arrogant and sexist young detective from the missing person's squad named Jim Powell. He was investigating Jason's disappearance and his suspicions had focused on Marva. She was the last to be seen with Jason, leaving the precinct in the van for the "stakeout." She had taken the van without authorization but didn't think they had been seen. It was a knotty problem but Marva, ever proactive, had a solution.

"I can tell Jim Powell is part pit bull and part bloodhound Amanda. He's like me in a way, relentless. And he's following me. I'd like you to meet him. Let's go out for coffee tomorrow morning. You can bet he'll make an appearance."

We went out to our favorite place for breakfast and coffee and had barely settled in when a handsome, brown haired, green eyed, athletic looking young male with a supercilious way about him came right up to the table and flashed his badge. He looked at each of us with a smug and knowing expression.

"Aha! Who have we here? The highly suspect Dr. Amanda Blake and the erstwhile missing persons detective who was investigating her, out for coffee like the best of friends. I think both of you will look lovely in orange! Have a nice day!"

He turned on his heel and left and I noted his tight and fetching buns. I looked at Marva and gave her my take.

"What a pig-male bastard! But he is a looker. Too bad he's such a jerk."

"Yes Amanda, he is a nice piece of ass. My pussy gets wet in spite of me every time I see him. And he will dog our steps until we are in orange jump suits if we don't do something."

"Do you have a plan Marva?"

"Indeed, I do. We're going to "disappear" him as soon as possible. And that tight ass is going to be mine!"

"You want to try and turn him and enslave him? That's ambitious. He'll be a much tougher nut than Jason. Two of my slaves were pig-males before I got to them, but I was a much more experienced Mistress. Are you up to this?"

The gleam in her eyes was all the answer I needed. Jim Powell's fate was sealed. It might take weeks, but I knew one day his tongue would grow to the length that pleases and I would see my friend Marva up on that stage with him on his knees before her and upon her command he would perform the fellatio, then turn, bend over and assume the position!

To be continued...