Amani Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers

I moaned into Alex's mouth, wanting to devour him, wanting him to devour me. "Ehem! Your drinks," a voice cut in loudly, making me jump nearly a foot in the air.

Dominic smoothly removed his fingers. It was only then that I realized these men were practically covering me, acting as both shield and prison. Alex's hand returned to the safe area of my shoulder. The drinks were set down slowly, awkwardly by the waitress, as I tried to become the booth I was sitting in.

Alex looked flushed and fucked out already. Dominic looked—

"Oh damn," I whimpered, watching his fingers disappear into his mouth. The bastard kept my gaze the whole time as he licked me off his hand.

"Can we also get the check, darlin'?" Alex asked, smiling at the waitress with his Southern charm on blast.

"Way ahead of you," she said too brightly and quickly, sliding the receipt onto the table. "Even got the card reader here."

Dominic didn't even look at the bill; he just handed the card over while Alex pulled out a twenty and slipped the tip to the waitress. They each downed their glasses in a few quick swallows.

"Thank ya for the service," Alex said to the waitress as he slid out of the booth, waiting at the end of it to help me up. Dominic was by my side in an instant, wrapping an arm around my waist and dragging me close.

"So..." I never thought I'd actually hear a voice drip sin, but Dominic's did. Dripped all kinds of filthy promises that I wasn't sure my body could take. "Which hotel's sheets do you want to be spread across?"

Chapter Three: A Battle of Wills

We got looks. Of course, we got looks. We were basically an ad for a graduate program showing diversity on their campus. Look at the Black, Asian, and Hispanic students at our school. Racism doesn't exist! However, graduate school camaraderie was a bit too wholesome for our vibe. No, we'd work better as click-bait on FetLife.

Dominic walked up to the hotel's front desk, looking like money in a place that reeked of it. I covertly glanced around the atrium at the soaring ceilings, lush tropical plants, and decor that had to be an interior designer's wet dream. "Two-bedroom suite for two nights."

I had no clue what to do with that sentence; there was just so much going on. Two bedrooms? Was someone not getting laid? Did they not sleep together? Would I not sleep with them? Would there be no sleeping? and Two nights? Like I don't have a life and things to do. Presumptuous ass.

The front desk clerk looked at the three of us, and I wasn't sure what he saw. Dreaded Black woman? Asian cowboy? Latin loverboy? Two gay men with a third? Three people looking to get down and dirty in their upscale, boutique hotel?

Dominic didn't blink at the price and neither did Alex beside me. Ingrained manners were the only thing keeping me from gawking, and just barely if my erratic lip twitch was to be trusted. There was money and then there was wealth and these men reeked of wealth.

"Shall we?" Alex said pleasantly as Dominic joined us again.

Keycard in hand, Dominic steered the both of us to the bank of elevators. It was quiet, the moment filled with tension as we got on the elevator and rode it toward the sixth floor. "Sh-should we have—is there—?" I stuttered, feeling like I was on uncertain ground.

Alex turned around to face me and raised a brow, bringing his hand up to my neck and rubbing circles gently into my collarbone. "Hm?"

I could feel Dominic's heat behind me close in, before both hands were on my waist, his hardening cock pushing against my ass. "What is it, Amani?"

The elevator dinged, doors opening. Dominic handed the key to Alex who took it and walked ahead. The hands at my waist didn't disappear, just moved with me as we exited the elevator. My voice was equally quiet, "A safe word?"

"Do you feel unsafe?"

"I feel untethered," I admitted, goosebumps spreading across my skin as Alex held the door wide. Dominic kissed him lightly on the way in, murmuring his thanks against his partner's lips.

The short entryway opened into a large living room with a small kitchenette. On one side of the room was a massive couch that stretched across the wall, and on the other three doors, opened to their respective rooms.

"Do you want a drink?" Dominic asked the question against the nape of my neck as Alex closed the door and came around us toward the bar.

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"You're shivering."

"And you're hard."

Dominic chuckled before moving away from me, toward Alex. He took the drink his partner held out, slapping his ass as he moved toward the couch. "Thanks, babe."

I made my way further into the living room, taking up one of the chairs as Alex joined Dominic on the couch with his own drink. "You got two rooms."

"I did. I wanted you to have options."

"I appreciate that," I said and meant it. This was... a lot. "So how do you want to do this? Since it's both our first times."

"Well," Alex drawled, relaxing back with his drink, sipping at the amber liquid with half-lidded eyes. "I was thinking I'd spread your legs and devour your pussy. First."

"Funny," Dominic said, brushing Alex's hair away from his face. "I was just going to say the same thing to you."

I must have made some kind of noise, because they both turned their attention towards me. Alex was the first to move. The man prowled close, all long-limb relaxed gait but his eyes told a different story. My breath caught as he leaned over me, bending low and caging me into the chair. He tucked his face into the groove where my neck met my shoulder and breathed in deeply.

"You smell fantastic," he murmured, dragging his mouth up my neck to nip at my earlobe. "However you want it, we'll give it to you. If you're not comfortable, just tell us. You're safe with us."

If he thought this was safe then his definition was off. But it did feel good—thrilling with just a touch of insanity. "Same goes for you," I murmured, wrapping my arms around him and drawing him down so his knee pressed between my legs and his upper body was draped over mine. I bit his earlobe before soothing the sting with my tongue. "Tell me what you want. Tell me when it's too much, not enough, when you need more. Be yourself with me."

We turned toward each other, lips an inch apart. This is really happening. I drew in a shaky breath and spread my legs wider, arched my back until we were flush.

"Bedroom," Dominic commanded from the couch, breaking the tension. "Now."

I was airborne in the next moment, carried by the strength of Alex's arms. There wasn't an ounce of hesitation as I wrapped my legs and arms around him, just impatience. I was ready for these men. They were mine for tonight and I was theirs and we were going to be fucking wild.

"Are you wet for me, Amani?" Alex groaned, nipping at my collarbone as he walked us toward the bedroom.

I gripped the hair at his nape, tipping his head back. "Soaked. What're you gonna do about it?"

His tongue was in my mouth in the next second. I felt my dress climb up to my waist, and bare fingers spread to grip the flesh of my ass, squeezing. My back hit the downey comforter as I ground myself against his straining erection, shameless for him. I'd never been shameless, never been desperate or needy. Sex was release, a shaky breath out after holding it for too long.

But this was fucking, and I was quickly learning that fucking wasn't release; it was demanding consumption, a wordless scream as your body stopped being your own and became something else.

I wanted Alex in my mouth, on my skin, thrusting so deep into me I worried about breaking. But he was gone, heat stolen, in the next second. Opening my eyes, I saw Dominic watching me. His hand gripped Alex's jaw, lips and teeth and tongue claiming his mouth. This is mine, his eyes said, You are both mine.

Alex made a keening sound, body jerking as Dominic thrust against his ass. "Get naked," Dominic said gruffly, pulling away from his lover. "Both of you."

My dress was off in the next second, sailing over my head while Alex folded my legs and roughly tugged off my thong. Pushing up, I got to my knees, fingers going to the belt cinched at his waist. "You have too many clothes," I grumbled, fumbling with the zipper.

Dominic's dark nimble fingers tugged Alex's t-shirt up, spanning over the planes of his abs before dipping below the elastic of his boxer briefs. Nu-ah, that dick's mine. My movements were vicious, borderline violent, as I shoved his jeans and briefs out of the way, letting his erection bounce up and smack against his abs.

There was no thought as I took Alex in hand before Dominic, bent low, and swallowed down his cock. He tasted good, clean with a hint of musk. Just right. His cock wasn't too large or too long, but I still had to stretch, still gagged just a little to take him.

"Fuck," he groaned, fingers gripping my nape. "So good. Suck that cock."

I moaned around him, wanting to be a memory he never forgot.

"Enjoy that," a velvety voice whispered in my ear, startling me. When did he move? "It's yours. And this—" Dominic slapped an open palm on my pussy, making me jump, making me cream. "—is mine."

I spread my legs wider, pulled off Alex's cock and gasped as Dominic's fingers swiped between my lips and then entered me. They were big. It was almost too much. But he held me fast, pinning me with a hand at my waist to take him.

"So beautiful," Alex whispered, fingers moving from my nape to catch my chin and turn my face up to him. "I can't wait to see you take his cock."

"Funny," my eyes rolled as I laughed, breathless, thrusting back against Dominics's hand, "I was just going to say the same to you."

His smile was feral, dangerous, as he forced my jaw wide and thrust his cock back in. My eyes watered, his cockhead bumping the back of my throat, and I wanted more. Wanted their sweat on my skin, wanted to feel them both moving in me, their cum dripping out of me.

"Are you negative?" Dominic whispered against my ear, fucking three fingers into me. Harder. Rougher. "We are."

I nodded around Alex's cock, pulling off to stroke him and answer, "I wouldn't have sucked him raw if I wasn't."

"On the pill?"

"IUD."

He hummed thoughtfully. "And is that how you want it?" Four fingers. "Raw?"

"Leaking our cum," Alex purred, dragging his cockhead around my swollen lips, eyes glazed. "Because that's what I want."

In the next second I felt the hot glide of Dominic's cock through my pussy. He was huge. Too big to take. "Shh," he soothed, fingers moving to strum my clit. "You were made for this. You can take me—take us."

God, I wanted to. Wanted to be pushed to the point of breaking and over just to see what happened. I bucked back against him, feeling him glide over my clit. "Do it!"

"Not yet."

He was gone again, the asshole. "No!" I growled, horny and pissed. "You don't get-"

But the words were lost as Dominic moved and Alex flipped me on my stomach, slapping my ass soundly. "Face down, ass up."

"Fuck you," I spat, glaring over my shoulder.

He raked a hand through his hair, muscles bulging, looking dangerous. His other hand was fisted around his cock, tugging leisurely. "Face down, ass up, and I'll eat that wet little pussy until you scream." His smile was crooked and a little deranged.

What are they doing to me? I wasn't the type to bend like this. I liked riding my men, controlling the depth, the speed. I liked my hands on their shoulders, fingers stroking their necks. I liked to watch them cum, watch them jerk and buck beneath me.

But I lifted my ass high, knees shaking, as I gripped the comforter between my fingers, shut my eyes, and buried my face in a pillow. I jerked at the first feel of his tongue between my legs, moaning as his lips got into the action, screaming when the light scrape of his teeth came out to play. The man didn't just devour me, he consumed me. Took everything and demanded more.

I barely felt his fingers enter me, I was so wet. My thighs were soaked; I couldn't stop shaking, stop moaning, stop clutching the comforter in desperation. "Oh no you don't," Alex growled, pulling me back into his mouth, wrapping a hand around my wayward hips and forcing my shoulders even lower so my hard nipples dragged across the cool bedding.

Where's Dominic? The thought came to me like a shot and I turned my head, trying to find him. Bastard was sitting naked in a cushy chair tucked into the corner. Drink in hand, ankle crossed over his knee, hard cock leaking precum, he seemed content to watch us. Watch Alex tongue and finger-fuck me. Watch me moan and scream and claw at the sheets.

"Get... over here," I panted, glaring at him from my position.

He turned, dark eyes catching my gaze. "In time."

"I'm not here to perform for you," I growled as my eyes narrowed to slits. "If you're not going to participate, get out."

A stinging smack to my ass jerked my attention back to Alex. "Focus, Amani." Another. "Right here." And another. "On me."

My eyes widened at the feel of his cock, hard and naked. His fingers were still inside me, holding me open. "You with me?"

I was still looking at Dominic, still watching him watch us. "Yeah."

"Good girl," he whispered, shifting my thighs wider before he was suddenly there. All of him, hot and raw and what did I mean 'just right'? His cock wasn't just anything. He spread me, made me feel every inch of his claim because that's exactly what it was: a claiming. "So tight. Relax, Amani. I got you."

I reached an arm back, needing more of him than his cock in me. He found my hand, stroking my wrist before snaking his arm under me, curving up between my breasts to my shoulder. "Fuck!" I gasped as he wrenched me up, my back flush to his front.

"Too deep!" I clawed at his forearm, head tilted back on his shoulder as he moved in me.

"That's it, Amani," he whispered, hand moving from my shoulder to my neck in a light hold. "Breathe, baby. Breathe and feel me."

It was so much, almost too much. Overwhelming in the best way. My entire focus was on Alex, on the slide of his cock, the fingers at my throat, his wandering hand moving over my clit, stomach, nipples, his teeth nipping at my shoulder and neck.

The mattress dipped, the movement forcing my unfocused eyes open. Dominic had decided to join in finally. My smile was delirious, "'Bout time."

"I was enjoying the show," he murmured, bending to catch my nipple between his teeth.

I smiled around a moan, feeling Dominic's lips move up my body until they captured my mouth. His arms slid around me as we kissed, all tongue and teeth, a war of wills. Alex's hips stuttered, teeth sinking deeper into my shoulder.

"Dom..." Alex moaned, hips jerking into me.

"That's it baby, ride my fingers." Dominic pressed his cock into my stomach, lightly thrusting against me. "Just like that."

I leaned forward, sinking my teeth into Dominic's shoulder, pushing back harder on Alex, taking more—taking everything. "Mine."

Dominic's laugh was predatory, but I didn't feel like prey. "Ours, baby."

I couldn't tell who he was talking to: me or Alex. But in the next second it didn't matter. Alex was coming, gripping me tight, his thrusts demanding more from me. This wasn't an orgasm, but an explosion. La petite mort. I died on Alex's cock from one second to the next, seizing so tightly I wondered how I didn't break off his dick. Dominic shifted again, lowering the both of us to the mattress in a heap of exhausted limbs and gulping breaths.

Closing my eyes, I tried to gain back some composure. I was so focused on pulling myself together, I didn't notice the click of a bottle being opened and closed, barely heard Dominic's gruff, "Lift up."

Ha! I couldn't move even if I wanted to, and it just so happened I didn't.

But I realized he wasn't talking to me when Alex let out a sound I was all too familiar with. I shifted, feeling him pull out of me, his cum trail to my thighs. Alex was flipped and entered in the next second. There was Dominic, hands splayed across his lover's chest, fingers tweaking his nipples, as he fucked him like he was trying to crawl inside him. I snared his gaze, half-lidded with pupils blown wide.

I craved the way he was looking at me. Hated the way he was looking at me. There was a foregone conclusion in their depths that this was more than one night, more than an experiment.

Absolutely not! I bared my teeth, rolling away from them.

"Get back here."

Dominic spoke to me in a way that chafed, not because it was a command but because I was desperate to obey. And no man had ever made me feel that way. I kept myself to myself when I had sex; it was as personal as I made it. There was no depth, no flaying open of self.

"Now."

I'd do what he said because I wanted it, but it wouldn't go his way. Moving back to Dominic and Alex, I shifted around, stroking my hand down the hard planes of Dominic's back. My hand came down full force, open palm on his ass and he twisted his head, growling at me, "Do it again."

Oh God, yes. I didn't stop until I saw my handprint, until my palm ached, until he was fucking into Alex like a man possessed. I'd done that to him. Power strummed through me as I lowered to my knees, spread his cheeks and devoured his ass.

"Fuck," he growled, hips faltering for a split second.

He was mine. They both were. Mine to fuck and kiss and—

I stopped that train of thought before it consumed me, slicking up my finger and thrusting it in instead. A one night stand. That's what this was. That's all this was. And I was going to do everything I'd ever seen, heard, read, or thought about doing. I'd let my fantasies run wild for tonight. Just tonight.

The second Dominic came, I felt it. His ass locked around my fingers in a vise as I gently stroked over his prostate and nibbled his rim. "That feel good, Dominic?" I purred, turning and sinking my teeth into the flesh of his ass. "You almost broke my fingers, suga."

Gently, I pulled my digits out, kissing both stinging ass cheeks as I got to my feet. Dominic slowly pulled out of a whining Alex, stepping to the side, and sitting heavily on the bed. My eyes zoomed in on Alex's red, gaping ass. He looked fucking wrecked. Strewn across the bed, eyes closed, chest heaving, star-fishing, and covered in sweat.

Dominic snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me between his thighs. "We did that."

I nodded, bending down to kiss him. He didn't flinch, tasting himself on my tongue and diving back for more. "You don't look done," I mumbled across his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm not." He pressed the words into my mouth, leisurely stroking my tongue with his. "But then, neither are you."

I climbed onto his lap a second before he stood up, gripping me tightly. He walked us to the bathroom, setting me on the sink. "Wet a washcloth," he said between kisses and I followed his directions.

I passed him the dampened cloth and he swiped it between my legs, making me shiver, before using it on himself. He tossed the washcloth back into the sink, dragged me to the edge of the counter. He was inside me in the next breath.

"Remember, Amani," he whispered sweetly, "You were made for this."

"Taking monster dicks?" I groaned, feeling the stretch even after Alex.

He nosed my head back, looking into my eyes for a long moment before saying, "Taking us. You were made for us."

He bottomed out in the next moment and I clenched, feeling so full of him. "Should you be doing this without Alex?"

sensanin
sensanin
535 Followers