Amani Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right where you belong," Dominic whispered in my ear, teeth nipping at the lope.

"I'm calling it," Stepahnie said loudly, starling everyone. "'Mani's a big girl, so our work here is done. Who's ordering the car?"

It was on the tip of my tongue to argue, to go with them in some weird attempt at a power play, but my feet kept me rooted more than either Dominic or Alex's arms. I wanted them in a way that I couldn't even put into words. In a way that scared me as much as it exhilarated me. I wanted Alex's head between my legs, Dominic's cock down my throat, and my teeth marks on their asses claiming them as mine. A savage part of me wanted to tattoo my name on the sides of both their dicks so that all parties involved understood what was mine. Crazy didn't begin to cover my own twisted thoughts.

My teeth gnawed a hole through my cheek as I tried to think about what to say. Anything. Just. Say. Something. "I—"

"River," Dominic interrupted, my wavering lost in the thundering surety of his delivery. "We're headed home. Let the team know we'll be back tomorrow—" He paused and glanced down at me, jaw clenching. "Make that Monday to finish up."

And just like that, they had me and we were gone.

Chapter 4

If I thought the kiss was a precursor for filthy, sheet-ripping fun, that was swiftly put aside. The second we were settled in their SUV, Dominic beside me in the backseat with Alex at the wheel, I was put on notice.

"We're glad you finally came to us, Amani, but we have to know: what is it you want?" Dominic said, body fully turned to me in a move that felt as much of a cage for me as a protection for Alex.

I frowned, scooting my body to the very edge of the seat, pressed flush to the door as I scrambled to think past his lips on mine and his taste in my mouth. God, if this is what dickmatized feels like I need to start eating pussy.

"This wasn't my plan," I snapped back, feeling irrationally irritated. They'd done this to me, and he had the gall to come at me all pissed off and brooding. "I'm not about to step between you two or do anything that... jeopardizes your relationship. Just drop me off and we can go back to being strangers."

"Not. Happening," Alex bit off from the front seat. "You came back to us. We're not letting you go."

"This isn't finders-keepers," I said, ignoring the growing wetness between my legs because this shit was not turning me on.

Dominic moved closer, overwhelming me. "Careful, Dominic," I said softly, leaning into his space. "I bite and scratch when I'm cornered."

"Not just then, Amani." His smile was feral. "You like to mark up your territory. I had your nails down my back and your teeth in my shoulder for a week."

"Don't be gross."

"Don't be coy." His eyes narrowed, teeth flashing in warning. "What. Do. You. Want."

I launched myself at him, wrapping my hand around his throat, grinding myself on his lap. "If I told you what I fucking wanted I'd be jailed." My fingers tightened, and I felt him swallow against my palm. "This isn't normal or good or sane. I feel untethered. You make me feel like without you inside me I'm not even whole, and that's sick."

"Welcome to our worlds," Alex said quietly from the front.

I pulled away from Dominic as if burned, forcing myself back into my seat. "This isn't normal."

"Well, what the fuck does normal mean anyway?" Alex growled. "Do you think people look at Dominic and me and say, 'Wow, how normal'? We're an interracial, gay couple, Amani. Normal is a box that a minority of extremely privileged people came up with to keep everyone else miserable. Fuck being normal."

My mouth opened and closed, a fish out of water, as I struggled to come up with a response. But all I could see was my principal turning me away at the front door because of my braids; my aunts agonizing over my cousin's name so they didn't sound too Black; Me codeswitching for a group of White men who praised my "enunciation" so they could feel comfortable with the only African-American person they'd hired.

I'd barely thought about the limitations of normal until now.

My laugh was a touch hysterical. "This is going to turn out so bad."

"Why?" His eyes darkened, brows furrowing.

"Because I want you two too much," I admitted quietly. "I never get to have what I want."

Dominic's words fell with the finality of a chisel on stone. "This time you will."

***

We didn't so much walk as stumble, entwined, into their apartment. Out of the corner of my eyes I caught glimpses of bright colors, cool chrome, and high ceilings. I was too caught up in the feel of these men to take in the luxury of it all, the opulence, the views. It was everything just to keep one foot in front of the other, to make sure the door was closed before my jumper hit the floor.

"Hey!" I cried out, laughing as Domininc hauled me over his shoulder and strode up a flight of stairs and down a hallway. "Lord this is huge!"

"That's what he said," Alex snickered.

I glanced up at him from my position over Dominic's shoulder. "What're you, twelve?"

He shook his head as the bright lights of the hallway gave way to the dimness of the bedroom. I stumbled for a moment as Domininc set me down, the blood rushing away from my head back down my body leaving me flushed. In the time it took me to right myself, they stripped naked and it was suddenly like we'd never left the hotel room.

I wanted to do everything with these men. Be used in ways I never allowed before. Give myself over, completely, just because I could. The trust I had in them scared me beyond reason and I sank to my knees trying to reclaim it with Dominic's cock down my throat. He groaned, the sound easing something in me as I swallowed him down.

But it was over a minute later.

"You don't get to call the shots, Amani," Dominic growled, wrenching me off his cock with a fist wrapped around my dreads.

I looked up at him, eyes blown to hell. "Christ!" he swore as he hauled me up, throwing me down on the mattress. I creamed at that strength.

In the next instant he flipped me, cock sliding between the lips of my pussy. "You're soaked."

"What're you gonna do about it?"

He thrust once, twice, cockhead catching my clit everytime. It was so good. I was so close.

"Nothing." He was gone before the word penetrated and I snapped my head around to see Alex in the place I'd been only minutes before: on his knees with Dominic's cock teasing his lips wide.

I knew I gave good head; it was a skill I'd mastered in college. But Alex wasn't good; he was messy, gagging for it, demanding it, fucking taking it. He sucked cock like it was his last meal, like he needed cum down his throat.

"That's it," Dominic growled, eyes boring into Alex's. "Fucking take what's yours."

Alex owned him.

Dominic lost it.

Eyes shifting to me, he kept me pinned as he fucked into Alex's mouth aggressively, no finesse. I didn't even realize my hand was between my legs until I was two fingers deep. These men made me forget everything.

"I'm gonna make you lick those fingers," Dominic rumbled, expression tightening. "Fucking eat yourself off your hand. You'll like it, Amani—love everything we do together."

Dominic yanked Alex away before hauling him up and tossing him face down next to me. My hand was knocked away as Dominic slid his fingers through my folds, forcing me to take three of his thick digits. "You're soaking my hand, querida," he said. "Just like I knew you would." His eyes narrowed, darkening. "Now put those fingers in your mouth."

I did, holding his gaze as I licked and sucked. He caught my wrist, yanking it out and painting my lips with the fingers he'd just had inside of me. "Which tastes better?"

I licked my lips. "You."

"Which do you want more?"

"Yours," I gritted, turning my head. Alex's face caught my eyes: pupils blown out, lips bruised red, sweat matting his hair down. He smiled at me and I was gone.

"Alex," I moaned as Dominic stroked me rougher.

"You like that?" His hand traveled over his chest, moving down to encircle his thick cock and give it a strangling stroke.

I nodded, watching that big hand slide up and down an even bigger cock. My bottom lip caught between my teeth, neck straining as Dominic hit that fucking spot and Alex smirked like he'd done it. "It's so good."

"You take it so well, Amani. Fucking made for it. Made for us—this," Alex purred, voice pulling me under along with the hard thrusts of Dominic into me. "Gonna mark you up. Make you wear it. Let everyone know who you belong to."

I was so focused on Alex that I didn't notice Dominic pull out, only heard the catch in Alex's voice. The snick of a cap. The wet slick of prepping fingers. A gasp. A moan. A deep, long groan of relief.

Alex was only partially right. As much as I was made for them, they were made for me. My eyes roamed over Alex's features, the tight line of his mouth, the furrow of his brow, the deep color to his cheeks. I absorbed it all as he chanted, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," trying to get his own.

My eyes trailed down to his pebbled nipples, stiff, almost angry looking cock, the cant of his hips, his legs spread wide with his left thrown over Dominic's shoulder. He panted, digging fingers into the sheets.

"You can take it," I soothed, moving closer to him, taking his lips, his breath.

"It's so—"

"I know," I whispered, moving down to capture his nipple in my mouth, rolling it on my tongue before nipping it with my teeth. "And you're doing so well."

"C-Climb on my face. I wanna eat you out."

"No, suga," I said, soothing the rejection with my hand on his leaking cock. "This is about you. I wanna watch you come all over yourself on Dominic's cock. Can you do that for me?"

"Amani..."

I stroked faster, brushing my thumb over his cockhead each time. My grip was on the pleasurable side of pain, the flick of my wrist adjusting with the emotions flickering across his face. He was so open and that was beautiful.

Dominic changed the position, grabbing Alex's other leg, tilting him up further until Alex was practically in his lap. On the next stroke, Alex's eyes rolled, neck straining as his body spasmed.

He was so close, I could taste it. I wanted to taste it. The thought to bend down, take him down my throat, wasn't even there. My body moved with no conscious thought, just the pressing desire to see both these men lose it. Lose themselves so completely they needed me to help put them back together.

"Fuck, Amani, Dom!" Alex shouted, thrusting into my mouth with short jabs of his hips, convulsing as he came down my throat. He sobbed as I swallowed and Alex stilled deep, barely catching himself so he didn't choke me on Dominic's cock.

I swallowed once, twice, before licking my way up a shaking, shivering ALex. "S-Stop. I-I can't."

"Shh," I soothed, moving away from his oversensitized dick and cradling his head in my lap. "I got you, baby. I got you."

He clutched onto me, eyes closed as he nodded slowly. "Okay. Okay."

I'd never understood the expression "fucked out;" never being with someone who so completely lost it that anything could be done to them in that moment. It felt more precious than dirty, more sacred than filthy.

And yet, I still wanted to ride this man's face until he drowned in me.

Alex's eyes opened, as if he caught that thought. His still-shaking hand reached up to me, begging. No conscious thought was placed into the kiss I gave him, tongue sliding into his mouth. I caught Dominic in the kiss, salty with a bit of musk. Idle fingers slid from his hand down his chest, fingers spreading wide in claim.

"Look at you two," Dominic said, drawing my attention.

Alex looked wrecked, but Dominic looked ruined.

"Come here," I said softly to him.

Alex whimpered as Dominic pulled out of him and I soothed him with a light kiss, beckoning Dominic with my other hand.

"You haven't—"

"I'm fine," I assured, because I was. Because this seemed more important than an orgasm. This was forever.

Chapter 5

"Spread your legs, Amani."

I did. Shaking.

Dominic tsked. "Wider."

How had I ever thought these men were wrecked and ruined? They weren't even close.

Whatever reprieve we'd found tangled in each other's arms was short lived. While the emotional weight of Dominic and Alex had pulled me into a deep, dreamless sleep, the endorphins and satisfaction of cumming their brains out only pulled my men into a light cat nap. They woke up hungry, and I woke up with Alex dining between my legs and Dominic suckling on my breast.

Appetizer only.

By the time dessert rolled around, I was sandwiched between the two men, barely holding onto my sanity as they filled me to the absolute limit: Dominic owning my pussy, Alex laying claim to my ass, and the two of them trying to wrest control of my mouth from the other. I hadn't exactly passed out, but saying I was coherent would be generous. I'd lost count of how many times I came, moving from sensitive to numb.

Shit couldn't be healthy. And yet...

I gripped my knees, spreading myself as wide as I could for him. He stared for a long minute between my legs—whether it was at my swollen flesh or the trickle of their mixed seed still slipping out, I wasn't sure—before moving around the mattress to a bedside table. A quick shuffling sound, and then he was back with a thick black plug.

My eyes widened in panic. Can I take it? Do I want to take it? My fingers shook as indecision ate at me. "I don't think I—"

But it wasn't for me.

Alex lay limp beside me, panting and staring at me with half-lidded eyes. He didn't even flinch as Dominic pushed the plug into his ass. "Don't want you leaking all over the place."

Alex huffed, rolling his eyes. "Always the gentleman."

He slapped his partner's ass. "You know it, babe."

In the next second I was again the focus of his attention. "You look good like this, Amani," Dominic said, dragging his hands from my knees down my inner thigh and up again. "Spread out and waiting."

"Don't get used to it."

"Hm." Cool fingers slid over my wet opening. "Sounds like a challenge to me."

I snorted.

"No fighting you two," Alex said around a yawn beside us.

"We're not fighting," we snapped at him. In sync.

Dominic smirked, thrusting into me before I could say a word. I was too wet to feel the initial stretch, but that length? Good God! I arched into it, scratching the bedding and canting my hips.

"You're doing so good, Amani," Alex whispered beside me, lazily petting my hair. "You're almost there. I know you can do it."

I could, and I fucking did.

Planting my feet on the bedding, I worked Dominic's dick over, using his arms as leverage. He bared his teeth, picking up speed as I figure-eighted my hips and met his downward thrust with an upward curve. But I couldn't last, not when he licked two fingers and rubbed them over my clit.

"You don't play fair."

"Should I?" He couldn't even dredge up a smirk, the throbbing of his cock telling me how close to cumming he was.

"You were the one taking it as a challenge."

His hips stuttered. "You were—"

"No fighting," Alex mumbled again, nodding off curled at my side.

I laughed, and the contraction of muscles rippled through me. In the next second I was cumming, biting my lips to keep from crying out, toes curling, nails digging into the skin of Dominic's forearm. He was right there with me, bending me in half, sucking a messy hickey onto my neck.

"Fuck," I breathed against his shoulder, catching a breath I didn't realize had stopped.

He chuckled weakly against me. "Want me to clean you up with my tongue?"

"I pray I never say this again, but if you eat me out I will slap you. Don't make me put my hands on you, Dominic."

His smile was infectious, spilling into my throat. He levered himself up, pulling out of me, and flopping over onto my right. I glanced down the length of his body to his slick and still hard cock. "How has your dick not fallen off?"

"Good genetics."

"Is that it?" I stretched against the bedsheets, lazy and oversensitized and in no mood to put on anything except my men's arms. I pulled a dozing Alex closer to me, tugging him to my breast as Dominic covered my back and snaked an arm around me, cock nestled in the groove of my ass.

"I thought you were too tired?" Alex murmured sleepily, nuzzling my breasts and giving my nipple a half-hearted lick.

"I am," I said, tugging his hair to move him away from the sensitive peaks. "This is purely because you run like a furnace."

He kissed the valley between my breasts, settling back down. "That so, darlin'?"

I nuzzled the top of his head, burying my nose in his hair. "I'm... scared."

Dominic was the first to ask, "Why?"

Burrowing deeper into Alex, I tried to gather my thoughts, my fears, into something that wouldn't come out panicked. "There are just so many variables. So many things that could go wrong."

"You're just describing life, darlin'," Alex chuckled into my chest.

I tugged his strands in retaliation. "You know what I mean. There's us in here and than us out there. It's different."

"We'll figure it out, Amani." Arms tightening around us, Dominic crowded closer. "You aren't just ours. We're yours."

"Mine?"

"To have. To hold—"

"Don't you even think about proposing," I growled half-playful and half-deadly serious.

"All I'm saying is, we'll work it out, Amani." His voice caught, the only hint of vulnerability Dominic had ever let me see. "As long as you're in it for the long run."

Reaching back a hand I clutched his thigh even as I tugged Alex closer to my chest with fingers curled into his hair. "I'm in."