Amarillo by Morning

Story Info
Keeping a marriage fun.
1.2k words
3.98
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two fictional characters in this story whom are engaged in sexual activity have been married to each other for more than eighteen years.

***

I ain't got a dime, but what I got is mine, I ain't rich, but Lord I'm free... -Amarillo by Morning, Fraser and Stafford

***

Life does not end at forty.

Gabe steered the big Kenworth off the county road and slowing down he carefully guided it through the old concrete arch 'FRISCO LINES' it read. It was close, but he had been driving over the road trucks for twenty years, more than that if he thought about it.

But he had other, randier thoughts to think. Really what he needed to do was to concentrate on the road, it was ancient macadam with enormous ruts, some partly filled with limestone. Ruts that might swallow smaller vehicles whole.

Catherine was good at distracting him. Sitting as she was in the passenger seat. Her black camisole with those little spaghetti straps clinging to her slightly sweaty body. She was turned a quarter turn to her left and had her left knee under her chin.

She had taken off her pants as soon as he turned the truck off of the state highway. She was a damned fine looking woman sitting there next to him and giving him a really clear view of her lower belly, her dark brown fur above and her sexy inner thighs framing her clearly displayed cunt.

She had his Stetson on, with her right arm on the open window sill. Idly looking out the window at the trees, birds, and the occasional deer. With her left hand she was very slowly, almost absent mindedly, stroking her labia.

"See anything you fancy over here, cowboy." She said in a mock drawl.

"Why yes madam. I surely do." He played along.

"Well what 'cha gonna do about it, cowboy."

"Might just have to get me a taste o' that."

"You want a taste?"

"I do think that I would."

"Well it does belong to you."

As she spoke, she turned her two fingers, inserting them into her vagina. Turning them to and fro to liberally coat them with her own one hundred percent natural juices. She then leaned over offering them to Gabe. He leaned to her and licked, no sucked, her fingers clean.

"Well..."

"Wonderful, full bodied, fruity with a hint of musk, and a crisp clean finish."

"Keep that up and you can have anything you want."

"And, if I don't?"

"You still get to have anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything that's currently wearing no pants and getting her pussy juice all over your passenger seat."

They had arrived at their destination, a gravel parking lot overlooking the Merrimac River. The ruins of an abandoned resort from a hundred years ago nearby. A place to play in the woods as their trailer was being unloaded, its freight cross docked and reloaded.

As he engaged the cab brakes. Catherine slipped the camisole off, slid the thick curtain behind her to one side and crawled naked into the sleeping compartment. Gabe hopped out of the driver's seat took a few steps and pulled his penis out of his pants, releasing a copious amount of urine onto the limestone gravel.

Wearing only a pair of wooden Doctor Scholls' sandals, making an enticing sound on the gravel, Catherine emerged from the sleeper, walking to Gabe with a small basin half-filled with warm water and a little terry washcloth.

He was setting up the two wooden folding chairs from the storage compartment. He took a small rug and unrolled it in front of the chairs, placed a small gym bag on one of the chairs, and stood in front of the other.

Catherine kissed him deeply and slowly unbuttoned his shirt kissing his chest. One kiss per button. She unbuckled his belt and removed his pants, and took his clothes back to the cab as he sat down in one chair. Returning to him, she took his boots and his socks off.

Then, she began to gently, slowly, softly, erotically, methodically bathe her man. His face, his neck, chest, then arms. His legs, his thighs and his beautiful 'naughty bits'.

Channeling Michael Palin she asked, "Have these bits been naughty."

Playing along he answered, "Indeed, they have been particularly naughty lately."

"Let's see if we can do something about that."

Catherine took her man's semi-erect penis into her mouth and holding his scrotum in one hand began to softly massage the balls within, while pushing her throat down onto his rapidly hardening penis. She drug her lips the length of his shaft as she bobbed back, and licked the head. Then he drug her lips on the length of the shaft as she bobbed back down.

Back, forth, back, forth. Then, slowly, Gabe stood. Catherine took her cue and opened the gym bag. Taking a gag and placing it into her own mouth. Buckling it behind her head. She took her blindfold out, and put it over her eyes.

She placed her arms behind her back and Gabe took a leather armbinder from the bag and lace it closed with Catherine's long beautiful arms inside. With his hands guiding her, she climbed onto the seat resting her knees on the canvas.

Gabe reached into the gym bag and took out the cane. He gently touched it to her buttocks as a warning, and she wiggled in anticipation. Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack. Then he gently touched her slightly red buttocks. She wiggled as he touched her.

Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack. Again, he touched her buttocks, and she pushed into his hand. He touched her cunt. It was soaking wet. Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack. This time he inserted two fingers into her vagina. Catherine pushed back into him HARD.

He repositioned her, with her feet on the ground. He moved the second chair to support the first. Thwack, pause, thwack, pause, thwack. Then, instead of his fingers, Catherine felt his erect penis, and she pushed herself back into him. Thrust, pause, thrust, pause, thrust.

Each thrust bouncing his thighs against her reddened and sensitized flesh. Thrust, pause, thrust, pause, thrust. Then he pulled out. Catherine knew what was coming. This, she thought, was the best part. Slick with her lubricant, Gabe's penis entered her waiting asshole.

Slow, slowly in, back, in, slowly back, IN. She could feel it building. Each thrust stimulating her. Each thrust smacking her reddened butt making her body dump endorphins into her bloodstream.

Very slowly out, slowly in, slowly out, in, out, In, Out, IN, OUT, IN...

We have liftoff, thirty seconds and counting. Catherine reports it feels good. T minus 25 seconds. Twenty seconds, all systems are go. T minus 15, looking good, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Catherine's orgasm. 32 minutes after the hour. All systems are go. Tower over.

There will be another couple for Catherine, and Gabe. Then a little time to cool down. Get at least semi-dressed. Back in the Kenworth's cab they will retrace their steps back to the cross dock, pick up their trailer...

And be in Amarillo by morning

Lisa Ann