Carnival

Story Info
Dominating my daughters friend - the beginning.
3.2k words
4.6
6.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

My phone rang with my favorite ringtone -- the one I had chosen for my daughter and was pleasantly surprised to hear her voice once I picked up. Normally she called on weekends only.

"Hi sweetie, nice to hear from you."

"Hi dad, are you at home?" her voice shaking a bit.

"Sure, is everything all right -- you seem to be upset."

"I will tell you when I get home, I will be there in half an hour. Until later," and the line went silent.

I started to worry, as this call really was unusual for her. Moreover, since it took her at least 2 hours from her university to get here - calling just 30 minutes ahead of time....

Keep calm, she is smart and very thoughtful, but... I kept reasoning with myself for the next thirty minutes.

I stared out of the window and once her car came into view I really was worried. The Volkswagen was maxed out of space for all the stuff she filled it with. Since she was not due home for at least 6 month...

I opened the door and waited. Once she stepped out of the car, she practically jumped to hug me, her expression was sad and she seemed to have cried. I just held her and waited.

"Dad, I have to tell you something, but please don't be angry with me. I had to leave the university and I called off my engagement with Justin," sobbing into my chest. My imagination was working overtime -- so many bad things can happen with a beautiful girl...

I was stunned, held her close and looked down to her. I was just starting to comfort her as I saw a glimmer in her eye -- "you are kidding me," as I realized she could not hold her facial expression.

"I almost got you dad," laughing out loud. "I tried the honest approach but when I saw you worried I could not hold onto it."

"Honestly... so you are leaving the university and you left Justin?"

"Leaving, because and I was able to get that final paper done in just of couple weeks instead of month and I really left Justin -- he was just not strong enough for me. I realized he was holding me back, doing all the wrong things to keep me. We were a couple for 3 years and I was there for him, but he was not for me."

"And all of your stuff?"

"I will move in with Stefanie, as I get a scholarship nearby to get another degree it is much more convenient than driving back and forth. And since it is close by, I can visit you all the time. Her flat has two spare rooms and I don't have to pay rent -- just perfect."

The next couple of days I was busy helping her to move her stuff to Stefanie's flat. I have not seen Stefanie in years. They met at a cheerleading event for beginners and bonded quickly. They were like salt and pepper -- blond with striking blue eyes for my daughter Beth and black hair with an oriental touch and almost black eyes for Stefanie. Stefanie was a couple years older, but that did not harm her relationship.

Seeing Stefanie again was crazy -- that tiny girl was now a woman with all the right curves -- still tiny but those eyes were breathtaking. She kept sending me smiles that moved me. Not sure if she was happy I carried all the heavy stuff, but seeing her look at me made me smile as well.

On the other hand, she seem to be sad, when I looked after her.

Chapter one

A couple days later was the first day of carnival in Cologne. On those days most party goers were dressed up to the max. Yesterday my daughter obviously had ripped any costume she found in our house out all of those closets and made a pile on our dining table. When I got home in the evening, she declared she would go as a witch this year.

"You will tidy that stuff once you are done," I informed her.

"I will, but can I come over in the morning to get that mask done -- it takes about an hour and Stefanie's bathroom is just not big enough for both of us."

"Sure, this is your home as well."

The next morning she arrived a little late and went up to occupy the bathroom. I heard her showering and singing -- just like old times.

A couple minutes later, the doorbell rang and I opened to find Stefanie at the door. I almost did not recognize her the way she was dressed up -- she looked like a sexy pirate queen.

She had over knee high boots with at least 10cm of heels and a mini skirt just barely covering anything. When she slipped out of her coat, I was mesmerized. Her waist was restricted with a corset leaving her tits almost uncovered with just a thin white blouse sticking out of the corset with all buttons undone. I grabbed her coat and walked behind her to see her hips move sexily. She really looked like a wet dream.

Instead of going upstairs as I expected, she moved towards the living room and scanned the dining table with all those costumes on it.

"What are those for?" grabbing handcuffs and slipped one side to her wrist. I recognized them being part of the BDSM toy chest I used to use on my wife. Not sure how that chest even was there, but I recovered instantly.

"Those are for handling sexy pirates to do what I please," I replied, grabbed her other wrist, and connected the handcuff behind her back. I steadied her body as she shook a little, waiting for her reaction, guessing she would back up. Instead, she pressed her tit to my side and I saw her nipples hardening instantly.

"If you behave, I will let you lose," giving her a way out, but to my surprise she answered me by whispering "and if I don't behave...?"

Shit, I knew I was trapped. The most stunning woman i set my eyes on offered herself to me, but she was my daughter's friend. I knew I should not do it, instead I twisted her hard nipple making her moan. I just kept doing it to both sides and she soon was panting heavily into my chest.

Still holding her arms I dropped my hand under her skirt to feel her up and her pussy was radiating heat -- her panty was dripping wet. I had to stop and I really did.

As she realized I had stopped I heard her whisper: "Please, I will do all you ask!"

It took all of my willpower to not do what I was picturing in my mind, fucking her right here on the table, instead I said: "And you might if you are patient enough, but you have to answer me some questions truthfully."

"I will, just ask."

"You set this up, didn't you and why?"

"Yes, first I wanted you to just recognize me again. I loved the way you treated me with respect when I was little. My parents never gave me much encouragement, just demands. However, you were different -- you demanded at least as much, but you were helping us just as much as you were demanding -- whether it was school or cheerleading or whatever -- you were there for both of us.

I felt you cared for me almost the same as you did with Beth -- I felt loved. When Beth moved out of town, I was cut off from that feeling. That was not good.

I tried to get that love from boyfriends, but was disappointed repeatedly.

Nevertheless, this incident is not for the love I felt when I was little. Having sex was great but rarely really satisfying. Something seemed to be missing. Until a couple of years ago I was waiting for Beth and I heard strange noises. Your door was not fully shut and I could see you dominating your wife. She was bound and teased and.... I was there for almost an hour to see what you did to her. She was screaming and begging -- it was my first encounter with BDSM and it got to me. When she orgasmed so did I -- it was far more satisfying than any other thing I tried. I came so hard while watching, you almost saw me, when you were done as i had a hard time to get up.

So I started to read and watch domination porn, but you being kind but still forceful, was more than I read or watched. I kept that memory for years to replicate, but my boyfriends didn't care enough. It was frustrating to say the least.

That day you were helping Beth unpack, I was thrilled to see you -- that memory came storming back - I am horny ever since. When I helped Beth with those costumes, I found your treasure chest and my plan with the handcuffs was born. I never thought this could happen, but now..!" She was looking down the whole time. "Please don't hate or reject me."

It took me some time to work through her thoughts -- but at the end I was as hard I have been in ages.

"I don't hate you and I never will. You are gorgeous and beyond sexy. I liked you when you were little and that feeling never vanished. Now seeing you fully grown up added to that - you are a wild dream.

Being your Master will be my pleasure - I will take care of you as you will take care for me - you will do as I tell you to, if anything really bother you just say red diamond and I will stop.

But there are rules - no masturbating, no fooling around and you need to be honest. This only can work if I know you inside and out. I will be demanding you to do things, order you how to dress and behave. You will be a toy to be used.

Sometimes this probably will be hard for you. You need my permission to come, as I really like to watch an orgasm - if you want to come just ask -- I just might let you if you are good.

If you don't behave I will punish you. Are you really ready for this?"

She waited for a second and answered: "I am..." and that gorgeous smile returned.

This could make both of us happy but could also destroy us -- I need to analyze all of this before my hormones fully take over. I open the cuff on one wrist and reattach them at her front as I move her skirt up to see her perfect round ass.

"You tricked me and you have to be punished for making my living room a mess. Bend over the table," and waited for her reaction. It took her a couple of seconds to bend over the table but stayed still.

"Push your ass out," and she did it instantly.

I spanked her with a little force twice on each cheek and told her she earned that one for the table. She was expecting it from her having seen it in person, but still held her breath moaning slightly. The next four were just a little harder and her cheeks turned red in the process -- "that is for setting me up."

She moaned but did not complain. And then one right on her clit - not as hard, but i didn't know her pain tolerance yet. I starting to rub around her clit and it came out of her hood - it was huge.

"Tidy those cloths up. There are two baskets downstairs -- fold the stuff so we can move it back in place." As I went to the coach with that toy box to analyze its contents.

She was back in no time and started folding, but I stopped her: "I see this almost naked beautiful girl. She needs to be a little more enticing to be able to be entertaining."

Her composure changed and she pushed her ass out and moved it in rhythm with the music upstairs. What a sight -- I whistled and she turned, seeing her flush and smile.

Just as she was done, the music stopped and I heard Beth: "has Stefanie arrived?"

"Yeah she is helping me."

"It will take just a couple more minutes. You keep her entertained."

'Oh I will,' I thought and stepped up to that beautiful ass. "Drop your thong and spread your legs wider and push out your ass."

As she did, her folds were glistering and her anus looked amazing. I grabbed the steel ball I had chosen from the box and pushed it into her dripping sexy hole. Her pussy was stretched to the max until it plopped in, hearing her moan. The hollow steel ball and its holding grip was designed to keep constant pressure against the g-spot and the handle was adjustable to tease clit and anus at the same time. In addition there was a smaller Ball inside which kept moving -- supposed to heighten the arousal. I never used it before, but those user reports were promising.

I straightened her up, dropped the skirt, closed two buttons on her blouse and told her to walk to the door. When she walked back to me her face was a mix of shame and horniness.

"I expect you to leave it in. Does it feel good?"

She just nodded clearly embarrassed. She could not respond further as Beth made her way down. If I had not known it was her, I would never have seen her as my daughter. She wore old worn out baggy cloth and her face was unrecognizable. Her nose was a lot longer, her ears were huge and there were several ugly warts. The makeup was perfect for that -- just ugly. In addition, she dragged her leg -- the perfect impression of an old homeless woman with serious health issues.

We both starred at her and Stefanie laughed: "Now I know why we are not getting in boy trouble today -- nobody is even going to look at you."

Beth grabbed her and pulled her to the door: "By dad -- until later."

I later got a video as she pulled a prank with several former cheerleaders. The old homeless seemed to try to get to know those beauties better but was rejected harshly. Then she told them some spicy true stories about them and they still did not recognize Beth. When she took the nose off and spoke in her normal voice, it all collapsed -- so much laughter and some embarrassment. Her kind of humor was just like mine.

In the background I saw Stefanie really looking upset or sad -- hard to tell.

My phone soon went off: "Dad, did Stefanie talk to you? I know she trusts you and you spent some time with her. She was as happy as she has been in a long time when we left, but since she seems miserable. She is bothered but does not tell me what is bothering her. Is that shithead of a boyfriend causing trouble? She just asked me for your number -- will you please talk to her? You always have so much insight into feelings."

"If she calls I will talk to her -- I even have an idea what is wrong, but she has to tell me -- I don't want to guess. I will keep you posted -- just have a good time."

It took some time, but then Stefanie called: "I am so sorry," but I cut her off. "Where are you?" As she told me I jumped in my car and headed her way. She was just a few blocks away. Once I had her in my car I just held onto her -- worrying that I overstepped. She relaxed a bit and started talking:

"I am so sorry. My first order from you was not to climax without permission, but that ball drove me crazy in no time. I was constantly daydreaming you dominating me. I was so wet that I was worried that it would fall out so I pulled it back with my muscles -- that was even worse. Pulling the ball inside put more pressure on my clit and when relaxing it did move so much inside that I was doomed. When I realized I didn't have your number to ask for permission, I tried to get to Beth but it was too late. I came so hard thinking about you watching me come, that I almost lost the ball in the process. A simple assignment and I could not do it. I understand if you don't want me anymore," looking so sad.

"That is why I have to administer some punishment for you to understand that I care instead of dumping you. You will learn -- so take off your coat and remove your skirt -- so I can see your little toy." With that great smile she did what I ordered and spread her legs wide.

"Remove your blouse, push your pelvis to the edge of the seat, pull your legs up and keep them wide. Then grab the headrest with both hands and start pulling that toy in as you were before," basically fucking herself with the toy. What a sight -- so vulnerable, so horny and with a pussy to die for.

I grabbed my phone and texted my daughter: She is fine now. Have a great evening.

It took not much to get her close to orgasm as she followed my orders well.

I didn't want to crash the car so I just blindly used one hand to pinch her hard nipple and tapped the toy hard to get her clit some added stimulation. She was constantly moaning now and was begging me to allow her to come. But I refused "Not yet," as I was speeding on the autobahn. I found what I was looking for - a truck driver. I got my car next to him and pushed the horn - showing her position through the huge sunroof.

"Look up, you are watched," as she was not paying attention to her surroundings. She looked up and was clearly embarrassed as she saw him but came hard when I tapped the toy even harder against her clit. Her whole body rocked back and force as she screamed...

"I really have to punish you more, you can't follows orders very well," I stated as I sped up to get her home.

"If this is punishment...," as she trailed off but holding her position and slowly kept fucking herself.

To be continued...

Please comment as this is my first work in english. Not being a native speaker I might express myself wrong.