Amateur dominates Pros Ch. 02

Story Info
Domestic Humiliation.
948 words
3.71
10.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

Kat stretched out and saw Andrew was still asleep, she began her morning alarm ritual.

Crawling down she began licking his cock.

He sighed, "Good morning pet."

Acknowledging him with her eyes she continued getting him hard.

"Keep going."

It did not take long as he squirted out on her face. She then flipped over, presenting her ass.

"Not yet."

Kat pouted as she loved her morning spanking.

Andrew laughed, "You will still get tanned but we are going to use it as part of our slave's instruction."

Entering the dungeon, Andrew released Helena and Regina from the 69 and ungagged them.

"Step stool position, Kat ordered.

The two amazons crawled under their usual male slaves who were hanging. Kat stood on Regina's back as she released Josh and Charles. Switching to riding position. "Crawl to the kitchen."

"Yes Mistress, "The Nubian responded bitterly. She was still angry that she had to obey the normally submissive Kat.

Andrew gestured to the men, "You two follow." Turning to Helena. "How did you enjoy your night."

The blond looked at him. "Master I did not, but that is the point of this isn't it."

"Yes, it is."

"Will you take off the Chasity belt?"

"Not yet, now on your knees."

Andrew sat on her, as she crawled up the stairs to join the rest.

Cat had poured large glasses of water, "We want you all hydrated today."

Andrew meanwhile was feeding his playmate an omlette as she sat of his lap.

After they finished their coffee, he looked at her and nodded.

Kat rose and removed her kimono, "May I have my spanking now?"

The four looked up n surprise. Andrew smirked at them. "This is the difference. Kat trusts me and enjoys the pleasure and pain of this."

As she lay over his knees, "I do make your slut hot"

Andrew began a hard spanking as Kat sighed in an enjoyment.

Helena was intrigued, the redhead may have will been getting massage, her body was relaxed and she seemed to be getting off on it.

After Andrew finished Kat's ass was indeed a rosy red.

"Kat needs soothing. Josh, Regina sooth her with your tongues."

Josh went over, but Regina refused.

Andrew sighed, "Charles grab this slut and force her to worship, your Mistress Kat.

Charles grabbed Regina by the hair," Stop Slave." He ignored her holding her in front of Kat.

Helena looked at her with scorn, "He has never been your slave!"

"Very good Helena, "Andrew released her from her belt." Now worship my cock."

She is starting to get it, he thought

"This place is a mess," Kat observed.

"Yes, lets have our female slaves clean it."

"Josh, Charles grab some sponges, Andrew instructed. "Helena grab some rope from the dungeon."

"As far as you go Reggie," Kat grabbing her by the hair. "You still need a lesson in respect." Kat forced her on her back and sat of the larger women's face.

"Who is your better?" She demanded

Regina gasped, "Not you."

Kat smothered her, "Are you sure."

"Please Mistress Kat."

"Please Mistress Kat, what?" Andrew demanded

"Mistress Kat is my better." Regina cried.

"Yes, she is."

Helena, Josh and Charles came in to witness the end of Regina submission.

Wetting 4 spongers, Andrew tied 2 to Regina's forearms and two to her legs. "Clean the floor slut."

Regina began her work.

"Josh sit in the chair. Kat tan tied his arm behind the back and removed his Chasity belt.

Andrew looked at Helena and Charles, "The living room needs cleaning."

As they entered the large room, Andrew took a remote-control vibrating egg and push into Helena's pussy. "Keep it there." He grabbed a vacuum and handed it to her." Get to work. Charles just stand on the corner and watch."

As Helena worked, the egg would vibrate. "You are not to stop your work slave." Andrew grabbed a whip. "Each time you stop, I will punish him."

Kat strolled over to the bound Josh. "My you have a big tool."

"Yes Mistress."

"I am going to play with it, "As she began stroking him."

"ah,"

Regina just glared.

"Feeling left out cunt?" Kat taunted.

Josh started rocking as he squirted out.

"That a good boy," Kat complimented him.

She went to her bag and grabbed a strap on, "I don't ever get to use this on Andrew. Except on my birthday. So, who do Ii fuck first."

Breathing heavily, Helena had managed to finish the room and her slave had not been harmed.

"I think you deserve a reward and I am going to enjoy part of the agreement. On your back and spread your legs."

"Yes Master."

He began stroking the Amazon's massive tits, "Do you want to be a fuck slut?"

"Please Master can I be fucked, I need it.

"Yes, my dear." Andrew had a large cock for his size.

"Ah!"

"Say I am an Amazon slave."

"I am an Amazon slave."

After 2 orgasms, he got up. "Do you want it in the ass.?"

Please yes."

"Charles fuck Helena in the ass."

The man hesitated, he had never fucked Helena in that position.

"It is all right Charles," Helena gently said. "He is our master."

Regina looked at her, "I don't get fucked by submissive, masquerading as Mistresses"

Kat released Josh, "I guess it's you. Kat than grabbed the larger woman's head. " Suck it."

Josh's eyes widened, is she worth it? He wondered.

Kat spread his ass cheeks while grabbing his cock, "She does not care about you," She whispered.

Josh groaned, "Thank you mistress Kat."

"For what."

"for giving me a good fuck."

One for two, Andrew thought.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers