Amateur dominates Pros Ch. 04

Story Info
Changes.
835 words
4.18
4.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena undid the rest of her bondage gear as she heard Andrew's car drove away.

She then unchained the men from the tree. Looking at Josh. "Release your mistress."

"You bitch." Regina fumed. "How could I let you convince me this was a good idea."

"It was a good idea, I learned something."

"What, that you a pathetic Dom?" The black woman's lips curled in scorn. "I would never have debased myself for a slave."

Helena sighed and turned her back. "Get out of my house."

Regina was enraged. Grabbing one of the discarded whips she hit the blond in the back of the head with the handle. "Your cunt! I will show you how to be a slave!" As she rose her arm was grabbed than the other.

"I don't think so." Josh said softly.

"What are you doing? I am your mistress."

Rising to her feet, Helena looked at her with contempt. "It seems I was not the only one who learned something. Tie this bitch to the whipping tree."

"No what are you doing."

Helena picked up the whip and offered it to Josh," She has it coming."

The large man looked at it for a long moment," No. I not a Dom." He walked out. "I have to some thinking to do."

"Charles get him some clothes and make sure he gets home o.k. I don't want him driving in his condition."

"Yes mistress."

Gripping Regina's chin. "Now it is just the two of us."

"You have no right."

"Think about this Master Andrew released me, not you. I am choosing to believe that mean that he meant me to be in charge."

"Bitch he did not say that!"

Grabbing a ball gag, Helena stuffed into Regina's mouth. "You are much easier to deal with when you can't talk." Picking up the bullwhip she began Regina punishment. Being an expert with it, Helena decide to cause maximum pain without scarring her prisoner.

The result was achieved. As the ball gag we removed. "No more."

"No more what?"

"Please no more Mistress Helena."

"You really are a bully aren't you. I will give you a choice. More punishment or you will agree to be fucked."

Breathing heavily, "The fuck."

"Correctly."

"Please Mistress Helena fuck me."

Helena put on an 8-inch strap on and spread Regina's legs as she thrust in.

"Take it your miserable whore!"

"Give it to me!" The embody dominatrix pleaded.

Helena pumped for some time, but she realized that she still had to learn something about empathy. She was regarding Regina a piece of meat.

Unchaining her and forcing Regina to her keens. "Clean it!"

Still, she thought as her foe deep throated the cock. She does deserve discipline

"How long do you think you can get away with this," Regina demanded.

Held by a leash by Charles who had returned. She glared at Helena.

"Oh, you will be going in a few moments." Helena turned on the TV.

Regina's eyes widened as she saw the bondage scene unfold. "You agreed no video."

"Andrew agreed no video, nothing was said about us."

Helena froze the frame of Kat overpowering her. 'So, we are clear, you try anything to me or get in contact with Josh, I will spread this over the community. How submissive Kitty conquered the big bad Regina. Clear?"

"Clear." Regina replied in a subdued voice.

Helena threw her clothes to her. "Get out of my house."

As her foe, left, Charles looked at her concerned, "Is there anything I can get you Mistress."

Helena smiled, "Come your big oaf. I need some plain old-fashioned passionate sex."

Two weeks later

The doorbell rang, Andrew looked up. "Were you expecting anyone."

Kitty looked up from her book, "No." As she rose and opened the door.

"Hello Mistress Kat," Helena said mischievously.

"You know it's Kitty," she replied. "Look who's here."

Hi Helena, what's going on?"

As the blond sat on the sofa, "I thought I would fill you in on what's happened after you left." She told them about the fight and her threat to Regina.

"So, do you still keep Charles as a 24/7 slave?"

"I am, but it his choice and there is a lot less bondage and no pain, unless he requests a session."

"And Josh?" Kat asked.

Helena frowned, "He is still trying to figure out if he is a slave or a submissive. I am giving him some free sessions, but I have made it clear that my commitment is to Charles."

"You came all the way here, just for this," Andrew asked.

Helena knelt on the floor, "I need more empathy training. Even though she deserved I want to beat the shit out of Regina. and...

"and?" Andrew promoted.

"I did get off being your slut. I guess there is some submissive in me."

In all of us", he agreed. "Your timing is impeccable, Kitty's birthday is tomorrow, I think we can start early."

Andrew knelt, "We are your slaves, Mistress Kat."