Amateur Dramatics - Act 02

Story Info
Emily And Alana meet - threesome fun.
4.3k words
4.85
5.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amateur Dramatics: Act Two

After my day-long sex-fest with Emily, we didn't manage to get together again until rehearsal day. We did however manage to talk on the phone each day, and while talking to her on one particular day, I noticed she sounded breathless, and I knew she was turned on while talking to me. She denied it at first, but it was quite easy to persuade her to masturbate while talking to me on the phone, and was rewarded by the sound of her having an orgasm. She accused me of turning her into a sex maniac, and I told her I was happy to plead guilty.

Emily was waiting for me outside the rehearsal hall and embraced me casually, giving me a light peck on the cheek. To onlookers it looked like two friends meeting, but if only they heard what was said they would have seen a different picture.

'I really want you now sweetheart, right this instant, I want to see you naked,' I whispered.

'That's exactly what I want too,' she whispered back, 'I'm wet already.' We smiled at each other as we entered the hall, and split up to avoid rumours. We'd be together plenty in our dance scenes later on. Meantime, unknown to Emily, I had a little skulduggery in mind and sought out Alana. She also greeted me quite affectionately, after all we had been, and as far as she knew, still were, occasional lovers. After some general chat, she asked me how I was getting on with Emily, or 'The Ice Queen,' as she called her. Deliberately non-committal, I told her we were getting on fine. She grinned at me knowingly.

'You know, something has changed about Emily. She's different somehow, warmer, more open. She has that 'glow,' only a well fucked woman has about her, and I think that's down to you.' I shrugged my shoulders.

'Well, I can't help what you think darling. Perhaps you're jealous because you want to fuck her yourself?' I retorted, smiling, but testing the waters while I was at it.

'Too fucking right, I'd love to get into her knickers, and she has a nice set of tits I'd love to get my hands on.'

'So, you really are bi-sexual?' I asked, and she told me she always had been. She loved men, as I knew, she added, but she also like women too.

'Can you keep a secret?' I asked her, adding, 'and it's really important that you do. I know you're quite frank about your sex life with the other members of the cast, but this must go no further than us.' She assured me that whatever I was going to tell her would go no further; she knew when to keep quiet.

'Okay, I'm taking a big risk with someone who's really important to me by telling you this, and I can't stress enough how quiet this has to be kept.' She swore once again that she would keep my secret. 'If I could get you into Emily's knickers, would you be up for it?' she looked quite astonished.

'You mean... ah that's why she has that "glow," I was right,' she said, delighted that her intuition had proved correct. 'So, how are we going to manage that?' she said conspiratorially.

'My idea is to get her quite horny, well, hornier than she is already, during the rehearsal today. When you see her go to the toilet follow her there, and talk to her, about me. Whatever comes into your head, as long as it's sexual. I'll tell you right now, she has no bra on and no panties either, and if you can't make something of that, you don't deserve her,' I finished. Alana looked quite flabbergasted.

'Are we talking about the same woman here?' she finally said breathlessly, obviously becoming excited. 'Are you telling me, "The Ice Queen," has no bra and no panties on?' I nodded.

'She's no Ice Queen Alana, she's one of the most delightfully sexual women I've ever had the privilege of knowing. She's as sexy, and as horny as you are, believe me. It only needed the right key to open the floodgates, and I was lucky enough to find that key. Now do as I ask, and we may all have a lot of fun in the very near future.' She reached up and kissed my cheek.

'Thank you for thinking of me. I'll try my best, I really want this,' she added. I left her and went to seek out Emily, who greeted me with a smile.

'How about we practice our dances a little?' she suggested, and I thought it was good idea, although I was never quite sure if we were actually going to rehearse, or just use it as an excuse to touch and feel each other. Well, it started off as a rehearsal, but rapidly deteriorated into something much more interesting. I couldn't help but get hard around her, and rather than ignore me as before, she took every opportunity to touch me, feeling the length of my cock. Rubbing herself against me, whispering what she wanted me to do to her when we were alone. She was tormenting the life out of me. Time for payback I thought.

'You saw me talking to Alana?' I said quietly, and she nodded. 'She thinks there's something different about you, that perhaps you have a lover, and she thinks it's me.'

'Oh, I see,' she said, 'and did you enlighten her?' I didn't want to say I'd been setting her up with Alana, so I just lied outright, and told her I had denied it all, but I consoled myself by telling myself it was a white lie, and in aid of something she would find really exciting and pleasurable.

'No, of course not, but she has just said again that she'd love to get into your panties. She really quite fancies you. What do you think of that?'

'I'm not quite sure, it's very confusing,' she said, but I could tell she was excited, or should I say, even more excited.

'I think you like the idea, am I right?' I asked. 'You see, when you were masturbating for me, I mentioned Alana a few times and you became even more agitated and excited. I think you're extremely curious.'

'Yes, well, perhaps a little,' she admitted reluctantly. 'She's a lovely looking girl and extremely sexual from what I gather,' she added.

'She's no hornier than you my darling,' I assured her, 'but I think you would love it if she touched and licked that wet little pussy of yours.' I could tell by her breathing that I had hit the spot. We stopped dancing.

'That wasn't such a good idea of yours for me not to wear any panties you know,' she said, smiling at me. 'I'm really, really excited, and I'm leaking, the insides of my thighs are wet, as well as my pussy. I have to go and wipe myself dry,' she smiled at me, then turned and walked away. I sought out Alana with my eyes, but I needn't have worried, Alana was already following Emily to the toilet, and she gave me a wink and smile as she passed. All I could do now was hope for the best, but I later managed to piece together what happened.

Emily went straight to a cubicle, hitched her skirt waist high, and with some tissue carefully wiped the fluid that was in free flow from her pussy and trickling down her thighs. Even doing just that felt wonderful she later told me, and was enough to precipitate another flow, which slowly oozed and trickled from her. She knew it was a losing battle, and she was going to keep right on getting wetter and wetter as the day went on.

She desperately wanted to rub herself, but resisted the temptation because she knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet when she came. Wiping herself again, she pulled down her skirt and opened the cubicle door to find Alana blocking her exit. Surprised, she was about to say something when Alana, finger to her lips, hushed her and pushed her gently back into the cubicle, closing the door behind her.

Surprised by the situation and the speed and unexpectedness of what was happening, Emily let her. Alana closed in and leaned forward, whispering in Emily's ear. 'You make me feel so horny; every time I see you I get wet.' At the same time she pushed her hand up under Emily's short skirt. Taken completely by surprise, Emily momentarily tried to stop her, weakly and ineffectually trying to push the invading hand away, but with her being already so aroused Alana's hand slipped between her thighs easily, and her fingers immediately found the slippery, soaking, pussy lips, were no barrier.

Before she could think to put up much more than a token resistance, her seduction was all over as Alana's fingers sank into her wetness, stretching and rubbing her pussy lips and clitoris. Emily gasped with shock and sheer pleasure, and with resistance now the furthest thing from her mind, her pussy now firmly in control of her actions, Emily spread her legs, giving Alana free access. The more experienced Alana made the most of her opportunity, rubbing and caressing the now very willing pussy. Alana kissed her passionately and Emily kissed her back just as enthusiastically.

'I love your tits,' Alana whispered, and as she said it, she slipped her other hand under Emily's top, caressing her breast and nipples. 'Oooh, I can see why he loves them; you have great boobs darling.' Emily told me later that she was utterly helpless to stop Alana, and by this time didn't want to anyway. It felt too good, and when Alana tugged up her skirt, she watched her as if frozen to the spot, even helping to pull it higher, holding the skirt around her waist, for Alana to stroke between her legs and slip her fingers slip in and out of her wet pussy. She almost collapsed on the spot, so excited and helpless had she become. Alana took her fingers from Emily's pussy, and as Emily watched - she licked the juice very slowly and sensuously from her fingers. 'Mmm... I'm going to enjoy sucking your pussy darling,' she whispered. Emily moaned quietly.

'Yes, I'd like that,' she whispered in turn, admitting that she wanted it too, and Alana kissed her, letting Emily taste her own juice, while she squeezed her nipples and rubbed her pussy again. Emily was delirious with excitement when Alana pushed her to her knees, lifted her own skirt, and pushed down her panties. Emily didn't wait to be told what to do. She buried her face between Alana's thighs and licked and sucked the pussy which was pushed into her face. After a moment or two, Alana took control again and tangled her hand in Emily's hair and pulled her to her feet.

'Okay, that's enough for now, but I'll be seeing you again,' she promised, unlocked the cubicle and walked away, leaving Emily an absolute wreck, shaking and trembling with need. Emily sat down heavily on the seat, wondering what had just happened. She realised she'd just been seduced by Alana in the most forward and peremptory fashion, and she realised with a shock that she'd liked it. After a few moments, she struggled to her feet on legs that felt as weak as a baby's.

I waited on tenterhooks for what seemed like ages before Alana reappeared, and came straight for me. She reached up to whisper in my ear, 'She's all ours darling, do my fingers smell familiar?' she asked, holding them under my nose. I knew immediately that Emily had allowed Alana to play with her pussy, but pretended I knew nothing about it when Emily came back. She looked hot, bothered and out of sorts.

'Are you okay sweetheart?' I said quietly to her, pretending I knew nothing about it. She shook her head.

'Something just happened in the toilets and in a way, it's your fault. I was feeling so damned horny anyway, and you talking about Alana got me even hornier still. When I went to the toilet Alana appeared and made a pass at me. I was helpless to stop her, but I honestly didn't want to stop her anyway. It was like I was standing outside my body, watching her touch me, except my senses were so heightened I thought I might just faint with pleasure.

I was, no, I am so excited I can't even begin to tell you. I'm a complete mess. I need you to take me home now, I can't stay here anymore, take me home please, please,' she pleaded urgently. We gathered our things and slipped away, without anyone noticing, except Alana, who pointed at her watch, but I gestured behind Emily's back, for her to come now. I took Emily in my car, I wasn't sure just how fit she was to drive, given the state she was in, and within minutes we were at my flat. We had no sooner gotten through the door when she came into my arms.

'I can't wait, fuck me now, please, please, I'm desperate. She virtually ripped off her skirt and pulled her sweater over her head, leaving her naked. I could see her juices dribbling down the inside of her thighs. She took my hand and pulled me through to the bedroom, where I dropped my trouser and mounted her like the bitch in heat that she was at that moment. 'Aaaaooogh,' she cried out, as I slid inside her, and within two or three strokes she was coming, helplessly, crying out, whimpering like she was in pain, but it was pleasure that wracked her body again and again. 'Oh fuck, I needed that, really needed it, you can't imagine,' she explained. 'Don't answer that,' she said earnestly as my phone rang, but it was too late, I had already picked up.

'Who was it?' she asked, and I explained that it was my mother, and she was outside. She had something to drop off, but would be leaving immediately, so if she was quiet and stayed here in the bedroom, she'd be okay. I kissed her and told her I'd be back soon, retrieving my trousers from the floor as I said it.

'Don't move, I want to see you just like that when I come back,' I told her, and she smiled, throwing me a kiss as I closed the door behind me. Of course, it wasn't my mother, it was Alana.

'How is she?' she asked in a low voice as I let her in.

'Virtually on fire, despite being freshly fucked,' I said, 'I don't think this is going to be difficult. Get your clothes off and we'll surprise her,' but Alana was ahead of me and was down to bra and panties already, which quickly hit the floor along with the rest of her clothes.

'I'm so fucking excited,' she said, taking my hand and leading it between her legs. She was excited if the amount of slippery juice was anything to go by. I went to the bedroom door, and opened it cautiously. Emily was lying on her back as I had left her, legs open, her juicy pussy glittering in the light.

'She's gone, I presume?' Emily stated.

'Well, no, she said she'd like to see you before she left. Mother come and meet Emily,' I called out. There was a look of total panic on her face until the naked Alana came round the edge of the door.

'Hello sweetie,' she said, smiling. 'I told you I'd be seeing you again.' Emily's panic swiftly changed to a smile. She looked at me.

'You bastard, you set me up, I nearly had a fucking heart attack,' she shouted, laughing, throwing a pillow at me, as Alana walked across the room and sat on the bed beside her.

'Let's see, now where were we?' she said casually reaching between Emily's legs and rubbing her pussy. Emily fell back on the bed, legs widening as Alana expertly manipulated her pussy. 'My, my, we are wet, aren't we?' she said huskily.

'Ye... yes,' whimpered Emily, giving herself up to the pleasures that Alana's fingers were giving. When Alana got down between her legs and began to lick and suck as well as finger, it was all over bar the shouting. Emily's bottom lifted off the bed, obviously in the throes of another orgasm. It was a glorious sight for me to watch. After Emily had recovered a little, Alana got her up on her knees on the edge of the bed. She slipped her thumb inside Emily's pussy and then rubbed her clitoris with it, making Emily cry out with pleasure, before she turned to me.

'Right you,' she said, 'see this gorgeous juicy cunt? I want you to do something useful, like stick your big cock in it and really fuck it the best you can. You can manage that, can't you?' Both girls laughed and so did I as I marched over, and Alana took my prick in hand and fed it into the voracious, sweet pussy that was my Emily's. As I began to fuck it, Alana got on the bed and lay in front of Emily, adjusting her position until it was just right. 'See my pussy darling?' she said gently to Emily, 'why don't you just be good to me and make it feel nice. You know what to do,' she added, and Emily set to work, licking, sucking and fingering the hot hole that I knew so well too.

Emily came first true to form. As she said, she'd always come quickly, and it must have been contagious, for Alana came within seconds too. I still hadn't come, so Alana got up on the bed next to Emily, and adopted the same position. She whispered in Emily's ear, who then slid off the end of my cock, and positioned herself in front of Alana. 'Hey mister, are you going to fuck me or not?' she said to me smiling back over her shoulder. 'I'm just going to give your girlfriend here a bit of girlie pleasure; she's desperate for it and wants it really bad.' I looked at Emily and she smiled back, nodding her head.

'Go on sweetheart,' Emily said encouragingly, 'give her a good hard fucking she won't forget for a while, and I'll rub my dirty wet cunt all over her beautiful face.' We all laughed again, but that's exactly what happened. Emily came time and time again, while I scythed into Alana's familiar pussy, smacking her bottom just the way Emily liked it, but Alana loved it too. Eventually I had to let go, and filled the lovely Alana's pussy with slippery white come. We lay there side by side for a while, until Emily got up on her one elbow and leaned across Alana, spreading her legs, licking her, getting her tongue deep inside. 'No use wasting all that lovely come,' she said quietly to Alana.

'It's all yours baby,' she said, but don't stop digging for it until I say. You'll know when you hit the jackpot,' and with that, Alana gave herself over to the attentions of Emily, who licked and probed and scooped with her tongue inside the open pussy. Alana couldn't hold out for long against such treatment, and came again loudly.

We made love in every permutation, sometimes just the girls, other times me and one of them in turns, while the others watched, all three together in a tangle of limbs, assisting and adding to the pleasure, until eventually it became rather late, especially for Emily who had a husband to go home to. The party broke up, and both girls dressed, but didn't say goodbye, as Alana had offered to drive Emily back to the rehearsal hall to pick up her car. I waved them both off at the door. I sat down, a sense of triumph making me euphoric. What a night - who would have thought it, Emily and Alana together? I sat down to watch the TV for a moment or two before bed, but I must have dozed off.

It was the doorbell that woke me. For a minute I didn't have a clue if it was night or day, but then I realised I'd only dozed off. I went to answer the door. When I opened it Alana walked right in, her stiletto heels clacking on the wooden floor. She just smiled at me.

'You didn't think you'd got rid of me just yet did you? I'm still so excited; I'm on a high after fucking the Ice Queen,' she explained, taking off her coat and unbuttoning her shirt. 'You will fuck me again, won't you?' she wheedled, 'one for the road maybe?'

How could I refuse, especially since she was now down to her panties, and now naked? She reached for me, finding my cock inside my robe. 'Oh boy, you are pleased to see me, aren't you?' she said, bowing her head and sucking my knob. 'Is that her cunt or mine I can taste? It doesn't matter, it's just divine anyway,' and with that she swallowed my cock as deeply as she could until she gagged.

Leading me backwards by the balls, she sat on the edge of the sofa, spreading her legs. 'This will do, won't it?' she said coquettishly, but I was already on my knees between her legs, kissing the inside of her thighs, then tongue fucking, licking and slurping my way all around her pubic mound and labia. Her clitoris I left until last, circling, but never quite touching it until she pleaded with me to do it properly, stop teasing. When I actually did let my tongue flick over and round it she came almost immediately, calling me a bastard and some other less savoury names beside. I didn't care; it was just Alana enjoying herself. When she recovered, she said, 'You are still going to give me that lovely cock before I go home aren't you? I mean that was nice, but a cock is still so much better.'

12