Amateur Dramatics - Act 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alana my darling,' I assured her, 'I have no intention of letting you out that door without ramming my cock right up your wonderful cunt, understand?' She nodded, smiling at me.

'That's more like it,' she said, then on reflection. 'I suppose I'll have to stop calling Emily, "The Ice Queen," now, won't I? Gawd, you were so right, she's on fire isn't she, totally voracious.' She reached over and took hold of my cock. 'Your "key," certainly opened a Pandora's Box there, didn't it?' she joked. 'I can't get over how beautiful she is, even more so when she's naked,' she said admiringly.

'Yes, I can't believe how lucky I am,' I agreed, 'but hey, you're pretty damned special yourself babe,' I reminded her. 'You're not exactly hard on the eye, you know.' She laughed again.

'Are you going to talk me to death,' she said, 'or are you going to fuck me stupid, stupid?' I reached for her then, and fucked her stupid as she requested.

Next morning, I had just had a shower and shaved, when the doorbell rang. It was Emily, and she came through the door into my arms. 'I've hardly slept all night; my body is on fire, what's wrong with me? Am I going mad, or what?' I assured her there was nothing wrong with her, but she'd just had some very intense sexual experiences, and it was only natural that so many new things were running through her head again and again. The more she thought of it, the hornier she became, and consequently the more she thought of it.

I recommended a nice loving, and tender lovemaking session, not too strenuous, just... loving, I concluded. I ushered her through to the bedroom, and undressed her like a small child despite her being so much older than me. We lay down on the bed and spent the next couple of hours quietly making love, letting her know that I cared about her and how precious she was, calming her down for a change instead of winding her up. It was more therapeutic than mad lovemaking, but I was glad to do it for her. I thought it strange that a woman so beautiful and sophisticated was so terribly insecure; it was a wonder to me.

Afterwards I left her to sleep; I have a great belief that sleep is a good thing, and by that I mean a good thing for many ailments. She slept most of the day, and it was only as late afternoon approached that I woke her. She got dressed and came through into the lounge, where she embraced me.

'Thank you, I feel wonderfully relaxed now. The sleep helped, but your lovemaking calmed me down, stopped me being so, "hyper," helped me sleep, so thank you again.' I told her it was literally a pleasure. She smiled at me again. 'Well yes, but you gave so much more than you took. You looked after me and you cared for me. That was something special, and I won't forget it.' We leaned closer together, our foreheads touching, just feeling the emotions. 'Now, I must be going, thank you again,' and she kissed me softly, a tender, yet passionate kiss, sexual, yet strangely nonsexual too. I let her go, knowing she'd be back, this affair had a long way to go yet I thought.

* * *

12