Amateur Masseur Ch. 03

Story Info
The Groom and his wedding present.
3.8k words
4.5
12.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03

The Groom and his wedding present

*

Today was our last day of vacation. Beyond enjoying everything available at our all-inclusive resort, we had an extraordinary week of sexual experiences. One night early in the week I pretended to be a staff masseur and gave a young woman an orgasm from a sensual massage. A few days after that, two of her friends knowingly enjoyed similar sensual massages with my wife and me. One of these last two women discovered her bisexuality with my straight wife's first pussy eating experiences. We later learned that all three of these women were bridesmaids in a destination wedding at our resort.

My wife and I aren't exactly in an open relationship. Yet she was behind instigating both of these experiences, allowing me to touch and explore three women's naked bodies. I also watched her touch two of their bodies. We both ate pussy next to each other. The shared experience was incredibly exhilarating; it gave our vacation a much appreciated sexual boost.

Such an incredible week. There was nothing left for us to explore as we were ready to bring this new energy back home with us.

We decided to do nothing on this last day and just sit on the beach again. At least that was the plan before another opportunity arose. My wife looked especially beautiful, and with her expanded arousal was a lot more confident showing off her body. We sat on the north side of the beach, which was designated as clothing-optional. Given the general married clientele and the fact this resort was open to families, clothing-optional was a generous description and actually meant women sometimes removed their tops when face down on their towels. Still very conservative, it was a cool side of the beach in an otherwise boring resort.

Yet I did convince my wife she could walk to the water without her top several times for a swim. I felt the envy of other men as I walked around with a topless beautiful woman. I stayed by our towels for her last swim to watch her gracefully own the beach as a topfree confident beautiful woman. A few wives and husbands nervously and jealously watched her swim around for their pleasure.

Without notice, the groom from the wedding party sat down next to me. I recognized him from one of the dance nights but we hadn't yet met. He was excited to talk to me while my wife was away. Apparently, his wife also wanted to walk around topless, and once my wife went off on her own, fashioned only in a small bikini bottom, his bride was free to follow without her top. We sat and watched his wife briskly scamper from the safety of their towels into the water and begin a conversation with my wife. It was exciting to watch the only two women with bare breasts naturally conversing; standing waist-deep in the water. The sun glistened over their wet bare breasts.

The groom offered an easy conversation. He appreciated me watching his new bride in a voyeur sort of way. And he was glad he could comment on my wife's exceptional shape without offending me. It felt natural to share this experience with him as a relatable stranger.

The groom was only partially aware of the week's sexual events. The two promiscuous bridesmaids had given him a lot of grief for not inviting any single groomsmen. And they were disappointed in what must have been the only resort without available single men. Two of the bridesmaids had more promiscuous personalities, and had hoped for the out-of-the-country license to hook up without regret, and felt denied of that experience. The third bridesmaid, my first massage story, was a bit more conservative. What he did gather, from some of their limited sharing, was that all three were given orgasms from unofficial sensual massages at the resort. His wife knew a few more of the details and would divulge more once they were home. As they both pieced together the stories, he suspected it was I that provided all three with their sexually relieving hand jobs.

I may have disclosed more than I was authorized but I admitted many of his absent details. This included the fact that my otherwise straight wife was responsible for one of the orgasms. One of the bridesmaids was very receptive to a woman's touch; or as it ended up, oral pleasure from my wife. I also ate the pussy of one of the more experienced bridesmaids. The first bridesmaid to receive a helping hand was the straight woman who surprisingly asked for a happy ending; although was under the impression that I was trained in massage at the time.

The groom loved my stories, as much as I would share, and couldn't wait to get home to hear more of their details. We continued sitting and watching the only two topless women swimming and talking together. They were very aware that we were watching, as well as several other beach people trying to be more discreet. It was apparent they enjoyed being watched as they regularly stood in shallow water, and moved up and down the beach, welcoming attention.

We watched a few couples also get into the water. They would nervously wade out deeper than our wives, taking a longer route trying not to hover too closely. Three couples, once shoulder-deep in water beyond our wives, took some liberty with the women removing their tops. The men were tasked with holding the bikini tops while they splashed around playfully. I was proud that my wife's independent action had invited the bride to also walk out topless, which resulted in many more women practicing being topless underwater. It all felt perfect.

The groom and I continued to talk about marriage and freedoms. I explained that my wife and I weren't actually in an open marriage although we regularly discussed the prospect. In our case, this week's freedom to give sensual massages to other women, and especially for both of us to eat pussy adjacent to each other, was likely just a vacation experience that won't be repeated at home.

Surprisingly the groom and the bride were both more advanced in this topic than we were. They had already agreed that their marriage would be open after the first year. Both were interested in living an open relationship from the beginning of their marriage. The first-year delay was simply the time they both wanted to be fully committed to establishing their marriage habits. They had given a lot of thought to what they both wanted and it seemed like we could learn from their intentionality. Yet even with this planning, they didn't feel open enough to share their status among their friends. Certainly not the very conservative and traditional friends he had chosen for groomsmen. And while the bridesmaids were all single, and mostly promiscuous, it wasn't expected that they would fully understand.

Thus, the groom and bride were extremely appreciative of our games. This brought up a test conversation from the groom. Surprisingly, the bride, while having a fantastic week of wedding sex, was stimulated by the stories from her bridesmaids. She had hinted on several occasions that she would have loved the opportunities for a sensual massage; cautiously noting it was something for their future anniversary gifts once they were open. He wouldn't be surprised if she was sharing her desires with my wife. We never tired of watching them both frolicking in the water; moving into deep water and returning to knee depth to expose their bodies.

Knowing they would both come out of the water soon, the groom posed a request. Carefully he laid out a plan that I would join him in giving his wife a four-hand massage. I encouraged him to be frank so that he didn't stammer around it too long. If my wife wouldn't mind, I would join him on their room patio after dark. We would both massage her to ecstasy. He wanted to give this to her as part of their destination wedding without violating their first year's plan.

I could touch, lick, or kiss anything she wanted. I couldn't fuck her, not that he wasn't excited about such activities. He simply wanted me to stay within the sensual massage play. And he couldn't have my wife involved, otherwise, it would appear he was just trying to fuck another woman before their one-year timeline was achieved. So long as my wife would agree, and all signs suggested she would, I agreed to participate. The bride was absolutely stunning. My wife and his bride were the most attractive women at the resort; including the staff. She was a bit taller than I normally notice yet was clearly athletic. Later I would learn she was a semi-pro tennis player which explained a lot of her strength and tone.

I had other hopes. First, they only lived 90 minutes from our home town. If my wife continued to have interests in a future open relationship, hearing their stories and watching their journey would be helpful. Second, and a bit more ambitious, after their year was up I could see them as a perfect couple to explore possibilities.

The groom returned to their towels as our wives began withdrawing from the water; each returned to their respective mates. My wife spread next to me allowing the sun to dry her skin while I was invited to lightly touch her. Without being inappropriate on a mostly tame resort beach, she turned over with her breasts exposed as my fingers skimmed across her curves until her nipples were dry and hard. I looked over and the groom was doing the same to his bride.

My wife eventually shared her swim conversation. The bride knew more about our adventures with her bridesmaids than she shared with the groom. Once she saw us talking she hoped I would divulge more details so that she wasn't blamed for breaking her friends' confidence. She also shared how interested she would have been if the same opportunity had presented itself to her. My wife didn't give any suggestion that it could happen because she was unclear what we men were talking about. My wife was thrilled that the groom had propositioned me for another event. She was also relieved at the limitations already discussed. My wife didn't yet want me to fuck anyone else and knew it would be fraught with risk to fuck a bride on her wedding week. But for me to assist the groom in a four-handed massage was a total turn-on for her.

She was only mildly disappointed that she couldn't participate. But also knew if she were there, something between her and the groom could go too far. I told her I was sure I could find a way for her to be present. This would give her the ability to signal me to exit if she felt I was going too far.

Ultimately she became the communication channel to confirm with the groom that I was available for his plan. All I was told was to have a massage table set up on their room patio and be there at 10:00 that night. He would arrange the details with the bride's availability.

It was easy for me to secure a room massage table from the front desk. They don't get as many destination weddings as they would like and were open to any request made from wedding parties. I had the table, towels, lotions, candles, and music set up by 9:30. My wife and I sat and drank while waiting for their return. Their patio door was open as I listened to their room entry. The bride was only told they were getting their swimsuits for a late-night swim.

Once she was in her bikini, the groom explained a change of plans and told her she was getting a surprise. She either suspected what was coming or she completely trusted her new husband as she simply smiled and agreed to follow his instructions. He pulled out a blindfold, which appeared to be from a kink bag they brought with them. She did ask if someone else was going to be present which the groom didn't deny or confirm. Although he did explore her question in a manner that solicited approval of boundaries if such a situation would happen in their future. I couldn't hear everything except for a confirmation that she was agreeable so long as he was present.

He led his bride out of the sliding glass doors and onto the patio; blindfolded and submissive. Once she touched the table she laid with her front side down without hesitation. Her bikini was merely a thong with only strings on the top which left very little fabric presentable. I stood to the side as he started. I motioned silently to the groom that my wife was going to sit and watch which he approved. I provided the lotion and gave non-verbal guidance on the sequence.

The bride was relaxed and after a while may have felt disappointed that maybe it was only going to be her husband after all. Shortly he positioned me to take over, still only presenting one pair of hands. The bride was enjoying the massage, even coming to terms with nothing more exciting happening. My technique was a bit more experienced and provided for a more comprehensive massage. After the normal 20 minutes on her legs and back, he took over and untied her top. Once the top was released, he got her to turn over. Even after I watched her bare breasts in the ocean for an hour earlier that day, seeing her breasts up close was incredible. I found myself fully erect and wished I had chosen another style of shorts to wear. Soon I would be given the chance to fondle her chest and pinch those nipples.

I looked over at my wife as she smiled approvingly. She pointed and laughed silently at my bulging pants. I returned to the groom as he intended to reveal my presence. His wife was still blindfolded. I took over and was getting her excited with my hands on her stomach. To reveal my presence, I had the groom stand above her head. In sync, he pressed his hands under her shoulder blades and back. At the same time, I pushed my hands under her sides under her back. Once we both pulled our hands outward it became clear that four hands were present. He understood my visual instructions perfectly. As he pulled his hands up, he continued over her shoulders and onto her waiting breasts. I pulled my hands over her sides, continued down her stomach, and onto her mound beneath the still present bikini bottoms.

The brides' body lifted in a slight shock. A devilish grin formed as she was contemplating how to respond. Soon she asked whose position was her husband's and pulled his head down to her. After a brief kiss, she whispered a conversation in his ear with the groom agreeing to whatever boundaries she expressed. It must have been consistent with his intent as his only response was assuring her his plans matched her wishes. He motioned for me to continue.

At this point, we accelerated our advances. It seemed the awareness of two men fondling her bare body provided instant arousal and there was no need for additional foreplay. I untied her bottoms as she sighed heavily feeling the last fabric departing her skin. The music was low enough that the sounds of the waves were still present. The evening temperature remained warm with a cool breeze coming off the ocean; her fantastic nipples became erect.

My wife was just around the corner of a planter enjoying the current site. I motioned for her to at least take her top off; for my pleasure; yet secretly also excited to have the groom enjoy her visually. She in turn shoved her hand down her shorts; clearly fingering herself in enjoyment.

The groom and I rotated around the table, taking turns massaging her firm breasts, while he also started exciting her clit. Once while my hand swept up her neck to her head, the bride grabbed my hand and pushed my thumb in her mouth. Still blindfolded I wasn't sure she kept track of who was where, but she was sucking on my thumb showing a desire to give head to someone. The groom was a bit distracted from this thumb sucking as he both tried to give proper attention to her clit while also watching my now topless wife fingering herself. The groom was pressing his hard-on against his wife's leg for stimulation.

I wanted him to continue watching my wife; which was still thrilling for me; yet I knew we needed to exchange positions. I slid down to the bottom while he returned to the top. I couldn't believe he needed me to give more instructions but with hand gestures, I told him to pull down his pants. His wife seemed to sense the presence of an available dick and grabbed it with her hand. Just before she pulled it into her mouth she verbally asked if it was him, and once assured that she had the correct erection, she shoved her mouth down hard onto it. I took this as the freedom to move beyond her clit and now had my thumb deep up her pussy. I moved to the other side of the table to improve my wife's view, as well as my view of my wife.

The bride went wild at this point. Having one cock in her mouth and my thumb in her pussy she got completely wet and was shaking. I wasn't sure but it was either a full orgasm or something close, as her back arched high above the table. She was moaning and making a fair amount of noise.

This building was two stories, and while we were just outside of their room on the ocean side patio, it was in reality completely open to the beach and the rooms above. The husband wasn't very aware of his surroundings now that he was being treated to a very exuberant blow job. I noticed that the two balconies above us were now populated with people. Up to my right was one couple while the other balcony had two couples present. As I made eye contact each simply gave a thumbs up and indicated we should continue. I proceeded to add fingers into the pussy, thrusting as hard as the bride's body requested. The bride turned slightly to her side, still blindfolded, to blow her husband even harder. I was going to continue as long as he could stand it.

Looking up it was clear everyone was enjoying the show. The balcony with the single couple was now getting into the action. It was dark but it appeared she had a skirt lifted with her mate was fucking her from behind against the railing. The balcony with the two couples was a bit tamer with each male reaching around their females, hands down the front of their shorts for a bit of finger banging.

The groom wanted to advance towards a climax. My fingers still pushed hard inside of the bride, I started licking her clit; which drove her wild. My wife at this point was masturbating to the side without shame. The groom and I swapped places again and he quickly went down to eat his wife's pussy way more involved than I had. I was committed to keeping my pants on which left me to mostly massage her breasts and run my fingers through her hair while she orgasmed for the likely second time from her husband's tongue.

The groom stood up and pulled his wife's body down to the bottom edge of the table. He dropped his shorts exposing this full erection to my wife. I wasn't sure until later but as he thrust his cock into his wife's wet pussy, my wife finally orgasmed from her own stimulation. I had the choice to leave or stay in the support role. Now I was following the groom's lead as he pulled his wife further off the table. I locked my arms under hers and we both lifted the bride off and away from the table. She was suspended between us as her husband was fucking her hard and fast.

The balconies, while still shadowed, were getting a bit louder and the groom eventually looked up and saw the audience. I lifted her higher and helped him fuck her harder as the audience didn't seem to slow him down at all. My wife kept masturbating, the bride kept orgasming, the husband kept fucking. He indicated he was ready to cum and the wife ripped off her blindfold, pulling herself in more of an upright position mostly supported by the strength of her husband's erection. I stayed behind her helping to support some of her weight while the groom exploded inside of her; both were grunting with a fierce sigh of relief. The balcony couple fucked to a well-timed climax, with the second balcony enjoying dual blow jobs.

As we placed the bride back on the table, fully spent, there was an explosion of applause. unbeknownst to us, a crowd had formed on the beach out of our site, joined by the six balcony folks. The groom seemed a bit taken back by the size of the beach audience while the bride simply stood up and waved into the blackness towards the cheering crowd. They both thanked me while slinking into their room for safety and my wife restoring her clothing.

12