Amateur Masseur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As far as we know, no one was ever reprimanded by staff. The neighbors that made their presence known seemed to be adults sans children and enjoyed the show. The balcony people waved goodbye as they retreated into their lairs, probably to continue their activities.

My wife dragged me back to our room for a solid fuck as it seemed like I was the only one that hadn't removed clothing nor experienced an orgasm. My wife ensured that I was treated to the best fuck of the week. We moved back and forth from our balcony and onto our bed. She was unrestrained and creative. I finally got to eat the pussy I craved, and simply fucked her from behind over our railing; which I knew was one of her favorite positions.

We returned home the next day. I got the contact information for the wedding couple and plan to call them after their first year is up. We were both happy with our gift to the four women at their wedding party. And the entire experience convinced us to continue discussing our potential opening up.

12