Amateur Masseur Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, that was incredible. I don't think I ever - I didn't know that was possible - was that what I think it was?"

I buttoned my shorts as best I could. I didn't come but I had a lot of leakage. I reached down for a towel and lightly laid one lengthwise along her body. Sad to see it covered but very happy with my results. It had been an hour and she was limp and relaxed. I on the other hand was fired up and ready to see my wife. I owe her a debt of gratitude for this opportunity.

"Just lie here until you are ready to get up. Enjoy the music and relax."

"I need to help you out. Every guy wants something in return." She seemed to return to her nervous nature.

"Stop, this was your session. Let this be a lesson on what you want out of life and never settle again."

"I don't want you to think I took advantage of you." This girl needed to learn to relax.

"I gave you a gift. Please accept it. And expect more for yourself from here on out. Don't compromise the right to enjoy yourself." She was smiling with her eyes still closed.

"I am going to leave now, pull the door shut on your way out. There are showers outside which my guess is you won't be nervous to shower in public anymore."

With that, I slipped out to find my wife who was listening outside the door. We never made it to our room but found a grove of trees on the back of the property and we both expelled our sexual tension; together.

12