Amateur Night

Story Info
Co-worker shares her BBC with me!
7.1k words
4.49
11.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
199 Followers

Amateur Night

My husband Ronnie and I are pretty much you average married couple, married 10 years now. My name is Hillary, long blonde hair, decent looks and a shapely body. At least that's what I think, lol! I work as a customer service rep in a big insurance office.

There are plenty of women I work with and a few guys, there is plenty of girl talk in the office, especially when it comes to the topic of sex. You always know who is getting laid and who wants more, you'd be surprised how much women talk about sex, especially the black women. They are not as shy as white girls.

In the cubicle next to mine is Audrey, a very attractive black woman. Audrey has a killer body with big tits and a very round ass. We get along very well and she openly teases me for being somewhat prudish. She says things like, "Hey girl what you need is to try some dark meat, you know you wanna."

I brush it off, but admit she gets me thinking. I hear her talking to her husband, Tim at times saying, "Oh man I know you'd like a taste of my cubie buddy Hillary. She needs some of that big dong hanging between your legs."

I don't know what he says on the line back to her, but she always laughs when they talk. I had to admit it did get me thinking at times, wondering if what they say about the size of a black guys cock. Don't get me wrong, Ronnie does a good job of fucking my pussy.

I was home alone one night as Ronnie was traveling on business, I guess you would say curiosity got the best of me. So, I went online and looked for porn site pictures. You don't have too look to hard, plenty of porn on the internet. I came across a site called, Pic Hunter where you could search by categories.

I was surprised to see how many posts were under the section for interracial. I got my fill of big black cocks, and holy shit I thought some of these guys are huge. Picture after picture of black guys having their dicks sucked by white girls, seeing thick fucking black cocks buried in white pussy.

I had to admit I was getting wet looking at all this interracial sex. Finally I couldn't take it any longer so I peeled my clothes off in record time and fingered my own white pussy until I came. Shit, I thought, I never would believed how turned on they made me.

When I was finally done having cum a number of times, it was time to go to bed. I went to delete my browsing history, not wanting Ronnie to know what I was up to, and to my surprise there were porn sites I had not visited. I clicked on a few and it was clear to me that my Ronnie was browsing interracial porn too.

I heard about white guys wanting to see their wife or girlfriend get fucked by blacks. Was my Ronnie one of these guys? Did he secretly want to see me fuck some black dick. I was sure what interested me more, the fact that Ronnie is watching interracial porn, or the fact I watched and liked it enough to get myself off three times.

I wanted to figure a way to confront Ronnie about what I saw on our computers history. So I copied one of his links from history and pasted it on an email to him. I wrote, "Hey I was on the computer tonight and I keep getting pop up ads for the site pasted below. WTF baby what kind of shit are you looking at?"

I knew Ronnie would be online in his hotel, so I waited for his reply. Within in a couple of minutes his reply came back. "Whoa, sorry about that, but I can explain when I get home. Love you, goodnight baby."

I must admit, I could all but feel him squirm as he fumbled for an answer, so I thought I would add a little fuel to the fire. "Ok baby, love you too. You are so busted, good night."

I thought about what I watched and what I found about Ronnie, as I tried to fall asleep, my pussy stayed wet most of the night, as I struggled to get some rest. I wasn't sure what the next day would bring at work. I kind of wanted to let Audrey know in some way that I watched some interracial porn, but how to broche that subject.

The next day at work, Audrey was her normal funny self, she sometimes texts me as we sit in our cubicles, keep it off the company email server that way. So about 10 o'clock she texts me, "Hey sister get any last night, lol?"

I relied "Hell no Ronnie is out of town, however......."

"Whoa, girl you just can't end like that WTF! Come on girl give it to me!"

I didn't want to put anything in writing that might bite me later, so I replied, "I'll tell you at lunch."

"Must be good, Hehe," Audrey replied.

Audrey and I went out to lunch at a small place where there are booths. We sat down and ordered some lunch. I was nervous and somewhat reluctant to tell her, but I figured I already told her I would.

"So, this must be some good shit girl?" Audrey said in a low voice.

"Yeah Ronnie is travelling so I was home alone last night. All your talk about sex and big cocks got the best of me. Not hard to find porn sites on the internet you know," I replied.

"No shit sister, so what did you find?" she baited me.

"I looked under the category of big cocks on a site call Pic Hunter. So a number of pictures pop up and so many of black men. I clicked on a few and oh my God, I saw cocks I nevered imagined could be that big," I answered.

"Yeah I told you so, girl, my Tim got a dick like a horse cock. He loves showing it off too," Audrey laughed.

"Well then I searched interracial categories and added a filter for blondes. Shit then I see all these blonde bitches sucking big black cocks like there was no tomorrow. Holy shit their pussies stretched wide open I tell you," I continued.

"Yeah I know too well girl, so did your white pussy get all wet looking at those BBCs, as they are called?" Audrey laughed.

"Yes after a few minutes I ripped all my clothes off and rubbed my pussy like crazy, came three times, I tell you," I said.

"Oh shit girl you are in trouble now, you start looking at those big black cocks and pretty soon you gonna want one of your own," she laughed.

"No, no don't say that, beside there is more to tell," I replied.

"Sweet baby, what else you got for me girl, you one naughty little bitch," Audrey chuckled.

"Well when I went to delete my browsing history, there were a whole bunch of other porn sites which I didn't visit. Most were interracial types, black guys fucking blonde, white woman. So obviously my Ronnie is fixated on this shit to. You think he secretly wants to see me fuck a black guy?" I asked.

"Well hell yeah girl, he does for sure. He be one of those white boys who would love to see their wife or girl get fucked by some big black dick. They get off on that, tell ya girl, you got a green light to get that white pussy stretched out by a BBC. I know just the guy for you," she replied.

"Oh, and who would that be?" I asked coyly.

"Why my Tim of course, he's eyed you up plenty of times. Even asked me if I would help him. Here check this out tonight," she said as see slid a little piece of paper my way.

On the paper was written Black to White and then Ding Dong Dick. "What's this?" I asked.

"A website you fool, interracial shit. Tim's user name be Ding Dong Dick, he has some pictures and a few videos of his handy work," Audrey laughed.

I folded the note and put it in my purse, I thought of showing the pictures Ronnie had Photo Shopped my head into one of his interracial pictures. He had quite a collection in various poses of me, on my hands and knees, stroking a black cock, getting fucked doggie style. Had to say Ronnie was pretty good at it, so I am now convinced this is a fantasy for him. But now was not the right time to share it with Audrey.

We returned to work and I couldn't wait until the workday was over. As I left for home, Audrey gave me a smirky grin and said, "Sugar you have some fun now tonight. Tim will be all grins knowing what you are doing."

"Hush up girl," I replied as I am sure I was blushing.

After I had some dinner I made sure all the blinds were closed, I stripped down to my bra and panties, grabbed a vibrator and started up the computer.

I navigated to the site Black to White, however it required you to register to use the sight. I thought shit Audrey didn't say that, but I was determined to see what's inside. So I chose a username as Lookingtocum, figured that's why I was here anyway. Used an email I normally use for internet shopping. Then they required a profile picture, one that was interracial in nature, fuck I thought now what I am this close to getting in. So I said fuck it and posted one of Ronnie's photo shop pictures of me getting fucked doggie style.

Well if my husband wants to see me like this I thought what the fuck and posted it. I made up most of the other profile shit and I got in.

Once inside you could search for whatever you were interest in. I clicked a few boxes and hit enter, a number of other member profiles pop up. Couldn't believe how many guys were on here. I clicked on one the guy was pretty good looking and was finger fucking a blonde, seemed about right to me.

His user name was Weekendlover on his page he had a bunch of picture folders and a couple of videos. I open one of the picture folders there were eight pictures of him having his cock sucked by a blonde woman another of her riding him cowgirl style. Damn the guy was huge had to be 10 inches and thick too. The final picture he shot a load of cum all over her face and big tits. Later learned this is called the money shot.

I looked at a few other profiles and saw similar pictures, all guys with big black cocks fucking white pussy. All the girls seemed to enjoying it. In the videos some guys were kind of rough slapping asses, pulling hair as they fucked their bitches. Girls screaming as they came and got slapped around. I guess I was headed to become a BBC Bitch.

I was fingering my pussy as I continued to look at profiles, next thing I knew I had friend requests popping up like mad. All black guys wanting to be my friend, oh yeah this could be fun. I checked a few of the guys out and accepted their friend requests. Then the messages started, wanting to see more of me, wanting to hook up for hot sex. I posted a few more of Ronnie's pictures to keep them happy.

I figured it was time I checked Tim's profile out after all that's what brought me to this site. So I typed Ding Dong Dick into the search box, sure enough Tim's profile came up. I had met Tim on a couple of occasions work functions etc.

I clicked on his picture icon and it opened to 10 different folders, I open the first one and I about shit myself. There were pictures of him, he posed for the camera totally nude, he has short hair and a muscular build, nice chest and tight ass. In the first picture his black cock was soft and hung against his thigh. His black cock is uncut, but one of the larger ones that I have seen on any sites.

Clicking on a few more pictures he was getting hard, he pulled back the foreskin to uncover a massive purple head. Damn it looked delicious, I was fingering myself into a frenzy. I quickly opened the next folder and standing beside him was a white woman with short dark hair. Her naked body pressed against Tim's.

In the next two pictures the woman was on her knees in front of Tim, her mouth wide open waiting to accept his black cock in her mouth. She had the base of his thick black cock, her hand couldn't wrap all the way around it. Then there were close ups of his black dick buried deep in her white cunt.

Finally the last picture the money shot as it were, in this one Tim had pulled out of the woman's pussy and blew his load on her stomach and all over her pussy. I was getting so fucking horny looking at these pictures. I could see myself sucking his black cock for all that it's worth.

I decided to look at one of his videos, holy shit I thought the woman looked familiar I know I have seen her before. Long blonde hair, big fucking tits and ruby red lips.

She was on her knees looking up at Tim, he began to slap his cock against her face. "You want this dick don't you bitch, beg for it like the slut you are," Tim barked.

"Yes...yes I want that black cock of yours, I want to feel in deep inside my white pussy...please, please," she pleaded.

"Open that fucking mouth and let's see how much you can swallow, you little black cock whore," he screamed. Tim put his hand behind the woman's head and forced his cock down her throat. Her eyes watered and slobber poured from the sides of her mouth.

Tim released his grasp on her head, the woman collapsed to the floor gasping for her breath. He grabbed her short hair and pulled her back up to her knees. "You love chocking on my black dick don't you baby. All you white bitches are the same, love gaging on my black dick," he laughed.

"Yes baby I love swallowing your BBC," she replied as she grabbed his hard black dick and stroked it as she sucked some more.

I wanted to feel that hard cock with my own hand and see how much I could swallow. Damn my pussy was so wet and I needed to cum, I picked up the vibrated and rubbed it hard against my swollen clit.

The woman got on all fours and faced the camera, Tim got behind her and slapped his wet dick on her ass cheeks. "Ok girl get ready this black dick about to fuck that tight pussy of yours."

The woman's eyes got big as saucers, I would guess from Tim's black cock entering her pussy. I couldn't help but wonder what a big fucking dick like Tim's would feel in my own pussy. I am now craving a BBC for my own pleasure. Maybe just maybe I'll give my husband his fantasy.

I continued watching Tim pound the white woman's cunt as she moan and screamed. "Fuck me....fuck me....oh, yes...yes."

Just then another friend request popped up, I noticed it was from Ding Dong Dick aka Tim. I quickly accepted, not sure how or even if he knew it was me. But by now he had seen my profile picture and would soon see my private Photoshop pics Ronnie had made. I wondered what he would think.

Soon after a message came across from Tim, "Hey Hillary, Tim here I think you know that. Some sexy pictures you have there. Didn't know you had BBC experience."

I replied, "I really don't those are Photoshop pics my husband made. I found them on our computer, didn't know he had a BBC fantasy."

"Oh good then I can break you in, lol! Lots of white guys get off thinking about their wives fucking some big black cock," he answered.

"Not so fast Tim, I am not that easy. May be a blonde, but got my head screwed on right. BTW nice pictures you have, never seen a BBC quite that big. Watched you fucking that brunette with short hair. Looks like she enjoyed herself," I replied.

"Ha-ha they all do....and you will too. Plenty more for you to view, they get you all wet and horny?"

"Ah...yes they do, sitting here naked as we chat. Came once already, thinking if my husband has a fantasy about me fucking a black guy, maybe I should let him enjoy the real deal," I answered.

"Now you are talking my language girl, let's hook up soon," Tim replied.

"But I don't what pics or videos, who knows where they will end up," I answered.

"Oh but I have to, for my protection too, ya know. Have had experiences where the woman says I forced myself on her, then you see her begging for it. Hard to argue when you can see and hear how much you white chicks love fucking the brothers black cock. Got to have it," Tim answered.

"Hmmm I'll have to think about that, I have not yet confronted my husband on what I found on the computer," I replied.

"Hey I have an idea, may actually be fun. I know the sex will, but I mean maybe we can have a little surprise for your hubby. Obviously he has visions of you fucking and sucking a BBC, right?" Tim asked.

"Well yes that is true, what's your surprise?" I asked back.

"Look up a video of mine, titled Masked MILF, I put a latex mask on this lady who had similar reservations as you. She was hot too, check it out. Anyway we both had masks on fucked forever, she was hot for my black cock. In the end I pulled her mask off for her husband to see her face, that part is not on the video I posted," Tim replied.

"Holy fuck that is crazy, may fit for my purposes, let me watch the video and I'll get back with you," I answered.

I went back to Ding Dong Dick's page and found the video Masked MILF, I double clicked on to open it. There was Tim and a woman naked other than their latex masks. The woman had her blonde ponytail sticking out a hole in the back of her mask,

The eye holes and mouth opening were pretty big, definitely you could see their eyes and mouth features. They started to kiss Tim tilted her head back and drove his tongue into her open mouth.

The blonde woman had big tits and round ass, Tim reached up and began to fondle her tits, pinching her nipples. She reached down and began stroking his growing cock.

Soon Tim pushed the girl to her knees in front of him, a familiar pose, the woman opened her mouth and Tim shoved his black cock right in causing the woman to gag. "Don't you be gagging bitch, you suck my black dick like you need it," he commanded as he held the back of her head.

Tim's cock was hard as hell and all sloppy wet from the woman's saliva. I wondered how it would feel to be made to suck that big of a black cock, my pussy was wet as hell again.

The woman got on all fours and Tim got behind her, he pulled her ponytail, so her face was looking right into the camera. Tim slapped his hard wet cock on her ass cheeks, then in one fell swoop he slid his giant cock into her.

"Now I am gonna fuck you white pussy good girl, smile so when your ole man sees this, he'll know how much you loved it," Tim laughed.

"Oh baby give it to me good, hubby will love to watch it," she jiggled.

I watch for the next 10 minutes as Tim fucked this woman in every position imaginable. I came two more times. I was hooked and need to try some black dick.

I messaged Tim back hoping he was still on the sight. "OMG great video of the Masked MILF, so fucking horny right now. Have others you can email me?" I asked.

Almost immediately a response came back, "Sure Hillary but what's in it for me?"

Humm I thought maybe I could Skype with him and let him watch me get off to his video. "Well......didn't think about that. How about if we Skype and you can watch me getting off to your video. I think you would enjoy watching knowing I am thinking about that BBC of yours."

I am thinking oh fuck what did I just do, didn't have to wait too long for a response. "Humm, OK we connect on Skype first, then I send you the video, want to make sure I get the first peak lol! Users name the same as here," Tim replied.

Ok I was already a hot mess, sitting naked in front of our computer, so he would see me naked, at this point I didn't really care. "OK connecting now."

Tim was already connected when my camera came online, he was sitting in front of his laptop smiling like a Cheshire cat. "Hey, Hillary, how's it going," he asked.

From the screen shot of me, Tim could see my head and top part of my body. He had a good look at my tits for sure. My heart was racing as I replied, "Doing well thanks, are you going to send the video now? You promised."

"Sure, sending it now, I think you'll like this one. Girl with long blonde hair, just like you. Her husband wanted to see her fuck some black dick, just like yours. Hell you may even know her," He laughed and then continued, "Oh nice looking tits by the way, look good enough to suck. When you get the video I want you to lean back in that chair and put your legs up on the desk, so your camera is looking straight at that white pussy, I am planning to fuck. Got it?"

"Sure I got it, my pussy is already sop n wet. Let's see what you are hiding under that desk," I replied as I leaned back tilted the monitor towards me, raise the chair as high as it could go and hoisted my legs on the desk. I spread my legs wide so Tim was looking right into my wet hole.

bobbiecox2
bobbiecox2
199 Followers
12