All Comments on 'Amateur Night'

by bobbiecox2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bobbiecox2bobbiecox2over 1 year agoAuthor

If you would like to see illustrations that relate to this story message me, Bobbiecox2

bobbiecox2bobbiecox2over 1 year agoAuthor

Would a chapter 2 be of interest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
That is the way I like it, hard, big, thick and deep! There is nothing like it!

I've never been fucked like a horny Black man can! Gals, if you've never had a Big hard erect Black clock fucking you, you've not been properly fucked!

I know you'll have to go back to your hubby, but it will never be the same! You'll have to take a lot more climaxes too!

Orpheum69

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redheadover 1 year ago

Loved it, ending was too quick for me. Take some time and finish it with a bang , then have him do something romantic before she leaves. She will be double hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, with the other comment. The ending needs to be longer with a more detailed climax. Maybe something like her losing her self and her train of thought. She's hears herself say, " Again! I need more and I want to feel you come inside me this time."

bobbiecox2bobbiecox2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for leaving comments, it's encouraging. I agree it ends a little too soon, but sometime I don't want a story to get too long either. I am working on a Chapter 2, and will heed the advice.

Thanks to those who vote as well. I strive to hit a 4.5 rating which will classify the work as HOT. I realize there are haters out there on this subject and give a low score.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbobbiecox2@bobbiecox2
My stories are for pure entertainment, my entertainment and the readers entertainment. If the content offends you, please move on. Several of the stories are based on material furnished by readers, real of fiction, you be the judge.