Amateur Night Ass

Story Info
Shannon meats her alpha bull and strips for the first time.
22.5k words
4.67
20.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in our real life adventures as a "Vixen-Stag, Hotwife" couple. We are natives of Tampa, Florida and we've been swinging now for over eleven years. We look forward to swinging for many more. From this point on we will title our stories with a hint to the location or scenario of the swinging event. We'll continue to submit our experiences as stories in the general timeline in which we experienced them. We hope you like them! Joel and Shannon.

Amateur night ass!

Brandon, Florida

The Avenue K Bar 10:00 pm

Shannon carefully reapplied her red lipstick while staring into the bathroom mirror. The bright red lip color highlighted her striking blonde hair and gorgeous face. Standing next to her as she freshened up were two twenty-something single's she'd seen sitting across the bar. The girls mumbled to each other while washing their hands, giving her judge-mental looks.

"Looking great," Shannon thought to herself as she admired her outfit.

Music from the bar jukebox lightly beat throughout the bathroom as Shannon examined herself for any flaws. Her tight black leather mini skirt clung to her curves like wet paint and barely covered her small, firm ass. Underneath, she wore the tiniest thong Joel could find online. The impossibly small front triangle of the teal thong was an inch wide by an inch tall. The thong was so minute it wedged itself between the lips of her dangling pussy lips. Huge 34DD tits erupted from underneath her low-cut semi-sheer leopard print cami top. Underneath her cami, Shannon wore a cupless black corset that Joel had purchased just for tonight. Shannon smiled, fully knowing the black lingerie was visible under her top like Joel loved. Shannon's bare nipples were hard and bulbous from the friction of rubbing against her blouse's sheer material. Sexy six-inch black pumps and a silver Hotwife anklet completed the sexy ensemble Joel had carefully chosen for her to wear tonight. Wearing the daring, tiny outfits Joel chose made her feel like a slut, and she loved it. The bolder the outfit he made her wear, the wetter her pussy was as she strutted around busy bars and clubs.

"Tonight is going to be amazing," Shannon mumbled to herself as the beginnings of a nice alcoholic buzz flowed throughout her tingling body.

"Slut," Shannon heard one of the girls mutter under her breath.

"And proud of it!" Shannon thought confidently while strutting out the bathroom to the envious glares of the bitchy coeds.

It was Thursday night, and college students mostly filled the small local bar. Shannon's body pulsed with excitement, knowing Troy was only minutes away from arriving. Troy, the guy they'd found on Adult Friend Finder, was in town for business and only available to meet this Thursday night.

Joel had signed them up for the swinger's website over a month ago in hopes of finding men that Joel and her could specifically tailor to satisfy their needs. Joel had spent weeks on the swinger website looking for just the right guy to fulfill their first online dating site hookup. Shannon chose Troy out of a group of five guys Joel had preselected. This weekend Troy was working nearby and suggested this bar in Brandon, Florida. It was a thirty-minute drive from their house, but he agreed to pay for a hotel if the chemistry was right between them. Troy was a white, thirty-five year old, 6'5 dark haired dreamboat. His chest and abs were beautifully chiseled from daily gym workouts. Shannon was immediately attracted to him as she studied the profile pictures and videos on his AFF account. His stats were definitely in the top one percent of available bulls. His profile page read like an unbelievable fantasy! Ten-inch thick cock, eight-inch circumference around, and a colossal cummer! For the last few weeks, Shannon had been reading and rereading the reviews and testimonials other women and couples left about him on the website. Her pussy gushed every time she read the lines; "Sex God"; "All night long stamina and then some,"; "Huge cummer...prepare to get covered,"; "The fucking of my life." The week before their meeting, Joel printed a picture of Troy from his profile page. Troy stood naked in the photo with his ten inch cock dangling between his legs like a firehose. Chuckling, Joel attached it to the fridge to magnify his wife's desire.

Shannon stared at Troy's picture for days and was unable to control her excitement any longer. After days of lusting, she suggested to Joel they both take Thursday and Friday off, giving themselves a long four-day weekend for playing and relaxing.

"We can relax at the pool during the day to recover from Thursday night. Then I can get dressed up in some little slutty outfits, and we can visit some new bars on Friday and Saturday night," Shannon cooed in Joel's ear.

"That's a great idea, and if it doesn't work out with Troy, maybe we can find another stud for you to play with over the weekend," Joel quickly replied with a wink. After a long month of work, he knew they were both prepared to party hard. Over the last two years, Joel had discovered that nothing was more relaxing to Shannon and him than fulfilling their dirtiest hardcore desires.

Joel watched his slutty wife slither across the bar with admiration. Gawking college men didn't even attempt to conceal their stares. Joel smiled inwardly, loving how they were falling into the new roles of their sexual dynamic with perfect fluidity. Joel took on the part of the alpha stag with relish, and Shannon filled the role of his Vixen Hotwife. Joel loved his stag role. Being the dominant pimp, while encouraging his willing wife to be a slut was everything he'd hoped it'd be and more. Shannon loved showing off and fucking different men, especially men Joel picked out for her. Being a slut was in Shannon's DNA, and being the stag meant he got to bring out every bit of the whore in her. Shannon was a willing follower of everything her stag demanded of her. There was no humiliation or disrespect in their relationship, and that's what made them perfect soul mates in their sexual adventures. They were definitely not into the cuckold, pussy husband bullshit that a specific subset of Hotwife couples participated in together.

"Did you miss me?" Shannon cooed as she slid onto the barstool next to her husband.

"Hell yes," Joel laughed, sliding over a drink he'd ordered for her.

Shannon took a sip of her cocktail and slowly rubbed Joel's thigh. She kept glancing at the door, waiting for her bull to arrive.

Joel grinned as he watched his wife continually gaze at the door.

"You want him bad don't you," Joel chucked.

"OMG, I'm really excited! If those testimonials are even close to believable, then he's going to be an amazing fuck," Shannon giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Let's not get our hopes up too much. Troy hasn't shown yet," Joel replied as he watched two young guys stealing glances at his wife. "I think we have a whole lot of options ready to go if he doesn't show," Joel said, jerking his eyes towards the men across the bar and alerting his wife to their lustful glances.

Shannon giggled. "I noticed them a while ago, they're cute, but I have my hopes set on Troy."

Before Shannon could complete her thought, her Adonis walked into the bar. Shannon immediately knew it was Troy. When he entered, his 6'5 presence engulfed the room. The college girls gazed lustfully at the beautiful, chiseled man standing at the entrance to the bar. His tight jeans clung to his rock-hard frame and accentuated his visibly huge package and firm round ass. Thick forearms and biceps rippled underneath a fitted black t-shirt. The college girls sat mesmerized as Troy's piercing blue eyes scanned the bar looking for his hotwife hook-up.

Shannon waved Troy over like an excited schoolgirl as soon as she saw the hunk.

"OMG, he's even hotter in person!" Shannon thought excitedly to herself.

Joel lightly squeezed his wife's thigh, joining in his wife's excitement at seeing Troy enter.

Joel's cock grew hard and began to strain against the fabric of his jeans as he admired the bull who was hopefully going to fuck his wife's brains out tonight. His pulse quickened while watching an absolutely giddy Shannon eye fucking Troy as he made his way over to them. Joel had to admit. The man was an absolute specimen. He could see the benefit of the adult dating website now. With a few clicks of a mouse, he was able to find Shannon's perfect alpha male. His cock had been hard for weeks as he searched the website and used the available filters to find the ideal man to pimp his wife out too. Shannon wasn't a size queen. She was more into looks and the physical conditioning of her men. But as Joel searched, he realized he wanted to find the ultimate alpha male specimen, one that checked her boxes and his. For him, that meant a large thick cock that erupted massive amounts of cum. He wanted his wife to be split wide open and pummeled by the biggest cock he could find. Troy was the man that checked the most boxes. He didn't have the biggest cock on the site, but he was by far the biggest cummer. All of that, combined with by far the best testimonials made Troy an easy choice. Shannon practically creamed her thong when she saw his rugged looks and the hard, toned body displayed on his profile page. Over the last couple of years, Joel had discovered that Shannon absolutely fell apart for tall, hot, fit, dark-haired men. Troy was all that and so much more. She immediately ok'd meeting him, and Joel set up all the specifics through email correspondence.

"OMG, you look even better in real life!" Shannon purred as she stood up and greeted Troy with a quick kiss on each of his cheeks.

"Wow, you look amazing! I knew you were Shannon the second I walked in the door," Troy quickly replied as his wolfish eyes looked Shannon up and down with an approving smile. "And you must be Joel. It's great to meet you in person," Troy said as he shook Joel's hand and slid onto the empty barstool between Joel and his wife.

"Same here, we were a little nervous about meeting a guy we found online, but from the way my wife is looking at you right now, I can tell we made the right choice," Joel chuckled.

"Yes, we did honey," Shannon purred as she pushed her chest out and took a seductive sip of her drink.

"OMG, this might be the hottest man I have ever seen," Shannon thought to herself. Her pussy was already beginning to drip. She could feel her tiny micro thong sliding deeply into the crevice of her vagina.

"Tell me about yourself Troy, what's your story? How's it that some sexy woman hasn't snatched up a hot man like yourself?" Shannon asked as the bartender brought a vodka tonic to Troy.

Troy gulped his drink before answering. "Well, the simple answer is I have found my soulmate. The long answer is it's very complicated," Troy replied as he held up his ring finger and displayed his platinum wedding band. "Is this going to be a problem?" Troy asked with some nervousness.

"Absolutely not, you do your thing, and we'll do ours. We're the last people that would judge," Joel quickly replied.

"I promise it's not going to be a problem," Shannon said as she reached over and placed her hand on Troy's hard inner thigh. "Do you mind if we ask about some of the details? Of course, you don't have to answer if you don't want."

"Can we get some shots here," Troy asked the bartender. "We're going need some alcohol for this story," Troy chucked.

The bartender brought three shots of tequila over to the threesome. The boys quickly downed their shots as Shannon watched. When they slammed their glasses down, she glanced mischievously at them, stood up, and slid between the two men.

"Could I have two extra limes?" Shannon asked the bartender. When the bartender brought them over, Shannon placed the wedges in the mouths of the hot men standing next to her.

"This is how you do a tequila shot," Shannon teased. picking up the shot glass and pouring the liquid down her throat. She immediately pulled Joel's face into her own and sucked the lime out of his mouth. Winking at her husband, Shannon spat out the used lime and turned towards Troy. She pulled Troy close and began sucking on the lime wedged in his mouth. Troy grabbed her leather-clad ass firmly and pulled her snuggly against his body. He removed the lime and rammed his tongue into her open mouth. Across the bar, the girls from the bathroom gawked as Shannon passionately made out with Troy.

"Little do they know how much of a slut I'm going to be for this hunk tonight," Shannon thought while pushing herself tightly against Troy's hard body.

"OMG, he's so confident and bold," Shannon thought to herself as she passionately kissed Troy. Troy's boldness and alpha male bravado took her by surprise when she sucked the lime in his mouth. Troy released Shannon from his embrace as waves of wetness erupted from her wanting pussy.

"Now that we got that out of the way, I can answer some of your questions," Troy said as Shannon sat on the barstool between the men.

Shannon sat and allowed her leather skirt to slide up her thighs until it barely covered her pussy. She spread her legs slightly, allowing her teal micro thong to subtlety peek out for Troy's viewing pleasure.

"You have stunning legs," Troy commented as he reached over and lightly placed his hand on her deeply tanned inner thigh.

"Aww, thank you, that's why Joel approves of my tiny skirts. He wants everyone to admire them as much as he does," Shannon replied. A slight moan escaped her lips as she luxuriated in the bull's hand caressing her inner thigh.

"Less is more, is my motto! I love watching men gawk at her," Joel added quickly. "So what's up? Your wife doesn't know that you're playing around? Or do you guys have an open relationship?" Joel asked.

"First of all, I love my wife more than the world. We're happily married, and we get along great. The problem is she's not sexual at all. She literally likes one position...missionary. As you know, I'm very well endowed, which makes it very difficult for her. She has a hard time taking my cock. I'm lucky if we have sex once a month. I guess you could say our "lovemaking" would be snuggling on the couch and massaging each other bodies," Troy said matter of factly.

"Everyone needs more sex than that," Joel said thoughtfully.

"I've always been an alpha with enormous sexual needs. Unfortunately my wife just can't satisfy my desires. I get it, she is who she is, and I love her for that, but...those needs have to be satisfied," Troy said as he stared at Shannon with wolffish dominance.

"That's why you're on Adult Friend Finder," Shannon commented.

"Ya, my job offers unique opportunities that allow me to live happily with my wife and also satisfy my sexual demands without hurting her. I travel to Tampa, Miami, and Jacksonville twice a month because of work. Through AFF, I'm able to meet no-strings-attached couples that are down for hardcore playing. I'm far enough away from home that she'll never find out. I get what I want, and my wife doesn't have to put out any more than she wants. As far as I'm concerned, we both live happily ever after," Troy chucked.

"What would she do if she found out?" Shannon asked, genuinely curious.

"Honestly, I think she might have an idea already, but she knows not to ask or investigate. She's just as happy with the status quo as I am."

"So do you meet couples every time your away on business?" Joel asked.

"I wish! No, I usually meet up with couples about once every other month."

"What do you do all those other nights you're on the prowl," Shannon asked as she spread her legs open wider, giving Troy a full view of the micro thong wedged up between her pussy lips.

Troy stared at Shannon's visible pussy lustily while he responded. "Usually, I just drink at a local bar or hit up the strip club," he answered sheepishly. "A lot of nights I find it's pretty easy to pick up a woman for a one night stand."

"I'm sure it's incredibly easy for you to pick up any women you want," Shannon chuckled while rubbing her hand on Troy's washboard abs.

"Why don't you take Shannon out to the dance floor while I order us some new drinks," Joel said mischievously.

"I'd love to," Troy replied instantly. He immediately grabbed Shannon's hand and led her out to the dance floor.

The hotwife and her boytoy stalked onto the dancefloor holding hands. Joel watched from his barstool as Troy's strong hands roamed all over his wife's pornstar body. His cock swelled and threatened to burst out of his pants as Shannon gyrated and ground her ass and pussy against her bull's hard body. Other dancers moved onto the dance floor and blocked the view of his wife and Troy. The nervous excitement of not knowing what they were doing sent his stomach into turmoil, but the nocuous acidic feeling in his gut made his cock even harder. Occasionally the mass of people would part, and he would catch a glimpse of Shannon's lips locked with Troy's. His next glimpse was Troy's large hand pressed firmly under the base of one of her huge 34 DD tits. Not seeing every second of the action was almost a bigger turn-on than watching them with an unobstructed view. Thirty minutes later, the giddy couple returned from the dance floor. Their bodies glistened with sweat as they collapsed onto their barstools.

"Your wife is fucking amazing," Troy commented.

"No, you were amazing, you're a great dancer, your moves got me so ready to, I think you know... " Shannon purred as she took a long drink of her captain and diet.

"You guys put on quite the show! All the eyes from the people at the bar were literally on you," Joel said confidently.

"I'm so glad we met you tonight! What would you have done if we didn't show up?" Shannon asked with a mischievous grin.

"I probably would have had a few drinks here and tried to pick up some women. If no one here caught my attention, I probably would have driven over to the strip club Deja vu. It's an amateur night on Thursdays. Amateurs really get me hot," Troy replied matter of factly.

"So, when you're out at the bar, what kind of women grab your attention?" Shannon asked as she reached over and lightly brushed her hand over Troy's crotch.

"Women just like you," Troy laughed.

"No, seriously," Shannon pouted as she rested her hand on Troy's now bulging package.

"Ok, when I'm looking for women to fuck I look for daring women. Women that aren't afraid to display their bodies. I like women that have no inhibitions, who like to drink and party with the boys. I like women who aren't afraid to try new things and who live life with a fuck me attitude. I like women that are the opposite of my wife," Troy said with authority.

Shannon stood up, leaned in, and began kissing Troy deeply. She massaged his rock-hard cock with one hand as she gripped his firm neck with her other. Shannon could feel the wetness from her pussy running down her inner thighs as she and her bull made out. Energy pulsed throughout her, and Shannon groaned in anticipation of his long thick shaft penetrating her.

"Was that daring enough for you," Shannon panted as she pulled away from the embrace?

"Actually, no, I think you can do better!"

Troy tossed a hundred-dollar bill on the bar and stood up. Shannon's eyes popped out of her head when she saw the massive bulge exploding out from the front of his pants.

"Follow me, guys, let's see how daring you really are," Troy commanded.

"Well, this sounds interesting," Joel chuckled while looking at his wife with a curious expression.

Shannon downed her drink and stood up. She grabbed her husband's hand as Troy led them to his rental truck in the parking lot.

"I guess he wants to get an early start on this pussy," Shannon whispered in Joel's ear as her heels clicked across the parking lot pavement.