Amateur Night Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Will you leave your husband for it?" Troy asked with a hard deep thrust.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Unn, Unn, I don't know, make me want to," Shannon purred quietly into Troy's cheek.

"You're going to get fucked and filled like this every day," Troy whispered without slowing his upward thrusts.

Shannon inwardly smiled when Troy asked her to leave Joel. She knew she now had him and that she would get the performance of his life out of him. She grinned deviously and braced herself for the hurricane that was going to quickly come.

Joel edged even closer to the bed in an attempt to hear what the whispering lovers were saying. He knew what his wife's game was and trusted her completely, but nervous bile still crashed through his stomach.

"I love your cock Troy," Shannon moaned loudly.

"Tell your husband how much better it is than his," Troy whispered.

"Ahh, Unn, Ahhh, it's so much bigger and better than my husbands," Shannon wailed.

"Tell him how much you want it."

"Joel, I want his cock every day. I love it so much! He's fucking me so good," Shannon whimpered.

"Again!"

"Joel, it fills me up completely. I've never felt so stretched open! More Troy, give me more of that fucking enormous cock! Ahhh!"

"Tell him you want to be with me now," Troy panted quietly into Shannon's cheek.

"If he keeps this up, I might go home with him, Joel. Ahhhh, Fuuuccck Meeee!"

Troy pounded Away in a continuous breakneck rhythm. He held nothing back in his attempt to assert his alpha male DNA and win Shannon away from Joel.

Joel watched his wife getting absolutely ravaged on the king-size bed. Troy's colossal prick was relentless in its deep hard thrusting. It split Shannon's pussy wide in what Joel knew was pure ecstatic pleasure. Sloppy splashing sounds were now joining the loud slapping sounds. Joel stroked frantically to the liquid pouring out of Shannon's pussy. White sticky pussy lubrication covered Troy's long rod, running messily down the insides of both of their legs.

Joel couldn't hold out anymore. The sight in front of him was one of the most majestic he'd ever witnessed. He hopped onto the bed, hovered over his wife's bucking backside, and sent another long rope onto her ass. His second burst squirted out and sent the remaining few droplets of cum cascading down onto shannon. The fucking couple didn't slow down at all as Joel's cum ran down between Shannon's ass checks and onto her pussy. where it intermingled with Troy's bucking cock and the river of lubrication slopping about already.

"It's so fucking big! I can feel you in every inch of my pussy," Shannon shrieked.

"Take my pussy Troy, take it, Ahh, Ahh, Ahhhhhhhh!"

"Whose slut are you going to be?" Troy challenged Shannon.

Slap, Wet Slop, Slap, Wet Slop.

"I'm your slut!"

"Who's?"

"I'm your fucking slut, Troy! Gawd! You're fucking railing me!"

"Not Joel's?"

"No, I'm your fucking whore! Fuuuck!" Shannon shouted at the top of her lungs.

Joel sat back in his chair and resumed stroking. He'd already cum twice without Shannon touching his cock, and he was delighted with that. The substantial wet spot puddling on the bed under the ferociously fucking couple was growing in size minute by minute. Joel had never seen such stamina from a bull. Most men could only keep up this incredible pace for thirty seconds to a minute. Troy was already at almost ten minutes!

"You're so fucking tight and wet! I need to feel this every day for the rest of my life." Troy panted. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He'd never fucked this hard for this long before. No woman had ever taken his donkey cock this hard without a break.

"Unn, Unn, Unn, Unn," The hotwife whore grunted with every thrust, her sloppy pussy sucking in his cock and squeezing it like a vice grip.

Troy could feel the pressure building in his balls. He knew a massive explosion was near and imminent. The bull could feel the cum rising into his long shaft. He fought to keep it down. He wanted to baptize Shannon in his cum, not fill up his condom.

"Rollover," Troy commanded Shannon as he lifted her off him.

"Lay on the end of the bed in front of your husband."

Shannon quickly laid across the end of the bed. She squeezed her massive sweat-covered tits together and began flicking her tongue quickly from her open mouth like a serpent. Troy ripped his magnum XL off and stood on the side of the bed between her legs, that were dangling off the side of the mattress.

"Ohhh, yes! This cock is why you're going to leave, Joel," Troy moaned as he stroked his cock quickly.

"A woman like you deserves alpha male seed like thiiiiiiissssssss," Troy yelled.

He hovered the tip of his cock six inches above Shannon's red swollen pussy.

PULSE!

The first massive jet erupted out, shooting across her body and splashing into her open mouth. The first blast left a thick gooey line of white glistening cum from her mouth to her belly button.

PULSE!

The second jet blasted out and splashed onto her forehead. A second thick gooey line landed across her body near the first.

PULSE!

A third blast exploded out of the massive mushroom head with the same force as the first. It landed on her left eye and cheek. The remainder splashed down onto the top of the tits she was squeezing together.

Troy pointed his cock head lower and directly at Shannon's tits like he was aiming a firehose.

PULSE!

The fourth shot came forth like a volcano. The fourth shot splattered all over Shannon's huge tits, instantly running down the sides of her mountainous peaks.

PULSE!

Troy aimed the fifth blast in the same spot as the fourth, adding even more whitish cream glaze to her upper torso.

"Ahhhhh," Troy groaned as he continued to stroke. He aimed his ejaculating cock even lower.

PULSE!

PULSE!

PULSE!

PULSE!

Four more long thick streams of cum erupted from Troy's cock and splattered all over Shannon's belly and chest. Massive amounts of cum covered her like a glazed donut. She laid spayed open. Legs spread wide, glistening with clear white sperm.

"Fuck, Troy breathlessly panted, running his hands through his hair. His pornstar cock hung directly over Shannon's pussy as he panted. Drips of sticky cum continued to drip out of his cock like a leaky faucet landing all over Shannon's pussy.

"OMG!" Joel blurted out.

"That's what I'm going to do to Shannon every night," Troy said matter of factly.

Shannon writhed back and forth on the bed, completely carpeted and drenched in cum. She wiped the cum out of her eye carefully with her finger. The hotwife then slowly placed her cummy finger into her mouth, loudly slurping as she sucked every drop.

"Mmmm," Shannon purred. "The testimonials are one hundred percent true!" I've never seen a guy cum so much!"

"Joel, he was fucking amazing! Do you like what you see?" Shannon mischievously asked as she motioned at her cum covered torso.

"I fucking love it! I've never seen such raw, passionate fucking!" Joel said with admiration.

"Mmmm, his cock felt amazing, and he knows how to use it!" Shannon purred. "Will someone grab me some water from the vending machine? I need a few minutes to chill and rehydrate."

"There's no vending machine here, but there's a gas station about a mile down the road. I'll run out and grab what you need," Troy said quickly.

"No, no, I'll go. I need some beers anyway. You guys want anything else besides water?" Joel asked.

"Sure, grab me a six-pack of Corona and an energy drink, thanks," Troy added as he tossed the truck keys and the room key to Joel.

Joel pulled on his pants and grabbed a few twenties from the wad of bills strewn across the desk.

Shannon watched the door close and walked to the restroom to freshen up. Her pussy was sore and swollen, but she felt terrific. Troy's cum ran down her body as she gazed into the bathroom mirror. Troy's performance had been legendary. She'd never been fucked so good in her life. She carefully cleaned the creamy cum off her face and reapplied her makeup and red lipstick. She loved the look of the cum coating her torso and decided to leave it there.

Troy was relaxing on the bed when Shannon emerged from the bathroom. His massive load of seed still covered her amazing breasts and torso. Long rivulets of sticky cream ran down her belly and her legs as she stood before him, looking like a pornstar.

"You look beautiful," Troy told the blonde goddess.

"You think?" Shannon teased while using a finger to scoop up a thick puddle of cum from her inner thigh.

Shannon stared wolfishly at Troy while he relaxed on the bed. She'd never met a man that checked so many of her boxes before. Troy's tall, tan, abdomen-ripped surfers body was her dream. Her heart fluttered again as she stared at his beautiful manhood laying flaccid between his legs. Even soft, he was significantly larger than most men.

"You're truly a gift from God," Shannon breathed as she climbed onto the bed next to him.

"No, you're the gift from God," Troy replied as he pulled Shannon's face towards his.

Troy flicked his tongue in and out of Shannon's mouth while massaging her massive tits. Her soft, supple body radiated powerful sexual energy that Troy had never witnessed before. He'd fucked many wives and single women over the years, but Shannon was the first that he'd felt there was a connection. Shannon was the first that the bull was actively pursuing. Troy felt a little sorry for Joel because he knew it was only a matter of time before he would convince her to leave him. The thought of stealing this hotwife from her husband began to harden his cock. Every new thought of making a future with Shannon pulsed more hot blood into his engorging genitals.

"Mmmm, it looks like somebody is ready for another round," Shannon purred as Troy's cock stiffened once again against her thigh.

Shannon pushed herself away from Troy's embrace and rolled off the mattress. She sultrily walked to the end of the bed and stood in front of the desk.

"Masturbate for me," Shannon purred. "I get so hot when guys jack off to me!"

Shannon began to gyrate her body at the end of the bed slowly. She held her gigantic tits in her hands and squeezed her nipples, making them as hard as erasers.

"Fuck, you're so hot," Troy growled as he pumped his giant fist up and down.

Shannon took her hand and began slowly rubbing her clit. "Mmm, How many guys from the strip club do you think are at home jacking off to me?" Shannon asked Troy.

"Fuck yes, all of them," Troy replied. His cock was now back to its fully rigid state.

"I'm thinking about all of them standing in front of me with their cocks out...Unnn...jacking off...Unnn. All their cocks so hard for me," Shannon moaned.

Shannon turned around and placed her hands on the desk. She pushed her ass in the air and began to shake it slowly.

"Jack off for me, Troy, jack off that big fucking cock!"

Shannon grabbed a ten-dollar bill off the desk and rolled it into a thin tube while twerking her ass for Troy. She glanced over her shoulder and groaned when she saw Troy's enormous cock inflated back to its fully erect state.

"That's it, baby, get it nice and hard for me!" Shannon teased as she tapped out a small pile of coke onto the desk. Shannon spread her legs even wider as she slowly lowered her face down and snorted up the white line with her bill. Her pulpits immediately dilated, sending the room back into complete focus. Fiery heat poured through every inch of her body. Her body shuddered as massive amounts of dopamine surged through her and into the pleasure center of her brain.

"Fuuuck," Shannon thought to herself giddily as her sexual desire increased a hundredfold.

"I want your pussy so goddamned bad," Troy grunted out as the blonde goddess spread her legs, bent over, and did a line of coke in front of him.

"You want it...Unn, take it, take what you want," Shannon heavily breathed. She remained bent over, licking the last bits of white powder from the desk as Troy jacked off.

Troy pounced on his prey like a lion attacking a gazelle. With a predator's speed, he yanked a condom onto his prick, pushed her torso down onto the cash covered desk, and jammed his cock into Shannon's dripping pussy. Troy's mushroom head jerked inside Shannon's pussy much easier than previously, her pussy still stretched out from before.

"Ohh, Unn, Ohhh," Shannon cried out as Troy planted his ten-inch veiny shaft deep into the sluts box. Shannon's body was radiating heat that he knew was from the coke she'd just snorted. Knowing that she was high on endorphins motivated Troy more.

"I love this pussy! It's so damned tight," Troy roared as he pumped.

"Ahh, I love that dick! Give it to me!"

Troy grabbed Shannon's hips with big, firm hands and held her tight. Each long deep thrust bottomed his cock out in Shannon's abdomen.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, so big," Shannon cried every time Troy's body slapped against her ass.

Troy couldn't get enough of this slut's pussy. He yanked out his cock, flipped Shannon around, and set her on the desk. Shannon spread her legs wide open in anticipation of her impalement.

"I need you to look at me...I'm yours, all yours," Shannon said to Troy with eyes filled with pure lust.

Troy slid his cock deeply into Shannon while looking directly in her eyes. Shannon's 34DD tits flapped back and forth as Troy's cock repeatedly crashed against her crotch. Sloppy liquid drizzled out of Shannon's gushing pussy as they fucked on the desk.

When Shannon told Troy she was all his, pure animal lust erupted out of him.

"Put your hands around my neck," Troy commanded forcefully. "You're going for a ride."

Shannon quickly wrapped her hands around Troy's neck and held on tight. Troy stood up and lifted her into the air. His hands firmly grabbed and cupped her ass as he levitated her up. Shannon floated in the air as Troy lowered her up and down onto his pulsing prick.

"Ohh, Yes, Yes, Yes," Shannon screamed. "Oh my Gawd, your dick is so fucking big!"

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap.

"Take this pussy! I belong to you," burst from Shannon's mouth.

"Ahh, Unn, Unn, you own me! You own meee!"

Troy pounded away as a guttural scream of passion erupted from Shannon's lips.

Joel threw the truck in park, grabbed the bottles of water and beer, and quickly walked across the parking lot. As he approached room 106, he could hear the sounds of fucking drifting through the air.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ohh, Ohh,"

"Take this cock, take it,"

"I'm taking it, Troy, I'm taking it all," Joel heard through the thin wall of the motel as he walked up and slid his key in the lock. His cock hardened instantly from hearing his slutty wife getting fucking railed in the room.

Joel walked into the room and witnessed a majestic sight. Troy was standing up and had his wife up in the air. Her legs were held up by his elbows, with his hands braced against the top of her thighs. Shannon laced her hands around the back of his neck. Powerful muscles rippled in Troy's arms as he bounced his slut wife up and down on his long shaft.

"Ahhh, Ahhhh, Gaaawwwdd!" I've never been fucked like this! You're a fucking god!" Shannon screamed.

Shannon glanced at her husband and smiled at him with a glazed hypnotic look.

Troy's powerful muscles slammed Shannon up and down on his rigid cock with ease. Shannon frantically bounced up and down. Joel watched in pure ecstasy as her ass jiggled and vibrated with each powerful bounce. Troy rotated Shannon's back towards Joel as he entered the room. Joel gaped open-mouthed at the view of Shannon's backside bouncing up and down on his comically large penis. Cum filled heavy balls swung back and forth like a prized bull.

"Ohh, Unn, this pussy is yours, Troy! Take it," Joel listened to his wife grunt.

"Fuck, you're taking my cock so fucking good...pussy...so fucking tight! Fuuuck!"

Joel uncapped a bottle of water and held it over his wife's mouth.

"Open up, baby," Joel commanded.

Shannon's dilated eyes stared at Joel in pure ecstasy before she tilted her head back and opened her mouth. She stuck her tongue out as she continued to fuck. Joel slowly began to trickle water out of the bottle and into her mouth.

"Mmmm, more baby more," Shannon pleaded.

The cool water splashing into her mouth was incredibly erotic. Her body was on fire from the coke she had snorted and Troys unrelenting assault.

"More, pour more,"

Joel poured the water from the liter bottle faster. It splashed over his wife's mouth and beautiful face as he poured. She flicked her tongue in and out, lapping up the water like a dog as she fucked.

"More, more, pour it all over me."

Joel upended the bottle faster, splashing the bottled water all over his wife's face and body as she rode Troy like a bronco. Shannon's body glistened from the liter of water that had spilled over her. The ice-cold water hardened her nipples into rock-hard quarter-inch eraser tips.

Joel popped a beer, pulled off his pants and resumed stroking his rock-hard cock as he sipped. Joel was in awe of Troy's strength and stamina. The bull performed like an absolute machine!

"Put her down," Joel commanded. He spoke up for the first time tonight. "Get on the bed and spread your legs, exactly like you did on stage tonight."

Troy placed Shannon on the bed and grabbed a beer. Shannon smiled mischievously at her husband and sprawled onto the bed with her legs spread wide.

"How come you didn't come up and give me a tip next to the stage baby," Shannon teased.

"Because my cock was too fucking hard for me to stand," Joel breathed heavily.

Shannon thrust her hips in the air and squeezed her tits. She made primordial moaning sounds as she bounced her hips up and down.

"Did you like all those men staring at you?" Joel asked as he stroked his cock in front of Shannon.

Troy stood up and began stroking next to Joel as Shannon gyrated. His cock easily dwarfed Joel's as they masturbated to the blonde goddess.

"Mmm, I loved it! The more men that came next to the stage with money, the wetter and hornier I got."

"So, you liked it when they tossed money at you like a slut?"

"Omg, yes, when Troy gave me that first bill...Unn...my pussy nearly exploded," Shannon panted heavily. "Every other guy tipping me after that gave me such a powerful feeling...I felt nasty and beautiful at the same time!"

"Is that why you pulled off your g-string and showed them your pussy, baby?" Joel added as he tossed a fifty-dollar bill on his wife's body.

"Gaawwdd, every bill they gave me made me want to show them more. I needed to be their slut!"

"Like this, you liked men throwing bills at you like this?" Joel rasped as he and Troy began launching tens and twenties.

"Unn, Yes, Yes, Yes, it made me so fucking horny."

Joel stroked his cock rapidly and watched in awe as his wife inserted two fingers into her pussy.

"So when Troy came up to the stage the second time when you were completely naked, what were you thinking?" Joel asked as another bill floated down and landed on her belly.

"Ahhh, I was thinking of him coming up on stage so I could fuck him in front of all those men. I was thinking of grinding on him as they all watched and jacked off. I was thinking about getting fucked. I was imagining getting fucked in front of all of them as they masturbated for me," Shannon rubbed her clit more rapidly with every bill that Joel and Troy tossed on her.

"Show me!" Joel growled, "show me what you wanted to do on stage!"

Shannon looked at Troy expectantly and motioned him to the bed.

"Lay on your back," Shannon commanded.

She straddled Troy's torso reverse cowgirl. Troy's rock-hard ten-inch cock stood straight up in front of her belly. Joel took a massive wad of bills from the desk and began slowly tossing them at his wife.