All Comments on 'Amateur Night at the Blue Nile'

by Jaymal

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like Your Style

I do alot of reading and I must say that you have an unique style. You describe events and places that make the reader feel as if they were there. That is a great gift. Please do not stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There

Reading this excellent tale gave me the feeling of being there and I want to go again soon. If not the Blue Nile, then where ever a young beauty is reluctantly acquiescing to a decades older man's sexual whims. Thanks for picking up the cover charge and tab on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

An outstanding piece of erotica! A good long build up then whammy, it gets raunchy & depraved. That's the nest part. It is all written with great skill and talent.

— Buz

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 12 years ago
Crazy

This is one of your more crazy stories but as always well written and very sexy.

firestick64firestick64almost 12 years ago
VERRY HOTT

you are great you never disappoint me

JulieJaretJulieJaretalmost 12 years ago
Fun, clever & HOT

Great writing, Jake. Excellent characterization -- "playfully-evil" was a perfect descriptor of Gavin.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

~JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I was taken to a sex club called The Roman.It was a girls night out,well I had just retired,64,and 4 of the girls from work took me out for drinks and a surprise, The Roman.I had not been there,you sat down,drinks were bought to your table,then the show began.A young blonde,handcuffed naked was tied to a table on all fours,her blonde pussy visible.A much larger,older woman,said tell us and when there was no reply she was whipped with a silk whip,no reply,the whipping continued no reply,then the older woman knelt behind her,started to lick her pussy,tell us,the licking continued.It was very erotic,i looked around the room,it was silent.Then the older woman got the butt end of the whip and positioned it at the younger ones pussy,tell us,no answer and she worked it into the younger girl,moving it around,pushing it in and out,you could see the end of the whip was wet,shiny,A woman sitting next to me put her hand under her skirt,i must say my pussy was a little damp.The older woman threw the whip away,ugh she likes it, bring him in. A young male, naked was brought in handcuffed, by 2 guards,he was put on his knees,spread wide,his feet and hands shackled.Then a tall black man was bought in,show her,he took his toga off and the biggest cock I have ever seen hung from his loins.It was thick,but the length,12 inches just hung there.My pussy tingled,he held it to the young girls face ,her hair was pulled back and he moved his cock in and out of her mouth,then pulled out,the older lady,tell us,no,the cock was pushed back in.The older lady,started to stroke the guy tied to the table,his cock responding,tell us,neither spoke.Then the older lady said,o.k do it and the black guy moved behind the young girl and very slowly so everyone could see pushed his cock all the way into her.Held it there and then moved slowly out.I reckon there was not a dry pussy in the place as he fucked that little girl.The old woman said tell us,then said stop she has passed out.She was unshackled and carried out.She looked into the audience,,now look ,under your seat ,I will call a number,if it is yours you have the chance to save this young boy from this as she stroked the black cock,take the girls place and tell us what we need to know.If I dont hear you,i will get Mulango to use it on him.Everyone reached under their seat,my pussy and panties were very wet.O.k number 35,i looked it was mine,i didn't say anything,number 35,there were disappointed sighs.Alright mount him,the boy started to scream,i stood up here,just in time madam,2 guards came over to me and escorted me to the stage,undress,the older woman said,i took my clothes off,everything,i took my panties off.You can tell me what I need to know or take her place,i said I don't know,i was held and placed on the padded table on all fours,last chance,tell us,i don't know and with that I felt the hand on my pussy,i was wet,my god it felt good,then the tongue,my pussy was being licked by another women for the first time,i was squirming and I orgasmed,loud,the woman kept licking until I was spent,i slumped down.Tell us,i just shook my head,alright Mulango,convince her.I felt this massive lump at my pussy,my hips were held and just as with the young girl,he pushed slowly into me.I have not felt anything like it,my pussy felt like it was 3 times its normal size as he kept pushing into me,then when I thought he could go no further,he pushed harder and something inside me opened and I orgasmed again,he pulled back,i thought my insides would be sucked out and then he fucked me,i saw stars,i yelled,i pushed back,my insides were on fire but my juices were flowing,tell us,i couldn't,even if I knew I wouldn't,i had never been fucked like it,my insides were alive as he pushed deep and I had orgasm after orgasm until I was limp but still he fucked me.Then he was out,i felt empty, open and then I saw the condom come off and his cock was at my mouth,i opened he put the head in one ,twice and my mouth was flooded with cumm ,lots,the most I had ever had,i tried to swallow but lost most of it.I was unshackled and helped,lucky because I coudnt walk properly.I heard the older lady say,well we will have to try again tomorrow.My workmates helped me home,in the back seat of the car one of them kept fingering my used pussy,i kept shuddering.My number has never been called again.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Great story. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no anal no fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous